Supplementary Love (COMPLETED)

By Yours_Nidhi

Naman Prabhu, a popular Mangalorean businessman settled in Dubai had a beautiful love marriage with Aditi whi... More

Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine
#ShiNa for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 12

11.5K 796 581
By Yours_Nidhi

Morning rays of sun fell upon my face and I slowly turned around and covered myself more in the warm quilt. It felt a tad bit too warmer. It even smelled good.

It smelt scented. It reminded me of Naman!!!

Naman???

What the F!!!!

In one go I opened my eyes and for a brief minute I felt my voicebox would explode. I wanted to scream but I covered my mouth with both my hands.

I was currently sharing a blanket with Naman...in his room...on his bed!!!

Wasn't this the same me who came to Dubai 10 days ago!!! That's some speed we caught since the date we had last night!!! Date??? If I could even call that...

His breathing was slow and steady. I tried to stay calm not wanting to scare a baby like him who was deep asleep!!!
Baby?!???

Isn't this 'baby'ing each other getting a little too much!!!
Naman it is!!! That's much better!

I kept looking at his adorable face... Those long eyelashes on his big beautiful eyelids that were closed. His eyelashes almost brushed his cheeks. That pout of his pink lips definitely kissable!!!

Kissable??? Shilpa!!! Holy water on your thoughts!!!

Those pink cheeks and that lush hair so messy settling on his forehead.

God!!! He's so cute!
Yeah!!! Cute is better than hot! And thank god he wore a tshirt last night!!! Damn that was embarassing!!!

Shilpa??? Don't you think you must step out of the quilt right now???
But it's warm!!!

And you don't need so much warmth girl!

Oh you do!!! You do Shilpa! It's just that you don't know!

No!!! Stop it!!!

Naaaa infact cuddle him!!! Even better wanna kiss that pout???????

'Stoppppp!!!' I yelled and in one go Naman opened his eyes and I closed my mouth.

He narrowed his sleepy gaze on me and smiled wishing...'Good morning' and I couldn't help but smile but what he did next had my heart in my mouth...

In one go he wrapped his big arms around me and pulled me into his quilt and tried to make some space for himself in my pillow and almost digged his face in my shoulder. His 5'oclock stubble tickled my cheeks and my heart almost stopped as I felt him so close to me... I could hardly speak anything...

'Hows your leg?' he asked

'Seems better now!!!' and just when I slowly managed to get out he pulled me back asking...

'Where??? Shutup and sleep!!! It's a Saturday!!!' he said and tried to get off his hold and he let go...

I slowly limped and managed to go to the washroom. By the time I came out I noticed a cup of hot coffee was kept on his dressing table with a sticky note...

'Sleep! I am making breakfast!!!' and I smiled.

And how could I deny sleep. I had the delicious cup of coffee and went back to bed again...the breathtaking smell of asafoetida made me open my eyes and I could see a tray full of Undi (rice dumplings) along with Dalitoy (lentil soup) and a glass of orange juice on the bed and next to it was Naman.

'Good morning again Sweetheart!!! How are you feeling?' he asked and I was stumped again...

What's with all these names he's been giving me since last night...

'Well Vanni told me Undi is a dish for which you could even sacrifice sleep...so I thought why not make some!!! Here' saying he made me eat a morsel of it and I moaned at its delicious taste closing my eyes.

It's only when Naman cleared his throat I understood how bad that might have sounded!!! But he kept looking at me with a twinkling gaze.

Breakfast happened silently post which Naman looked at me asking...
'So??? Whats the plan???' and I rolled my eyes saying...

'Ummm I don't know...but ummm you really don't have to go to office???' and he smiled saying...

'I do!!! But I think we must also give each other some time right?' and I don't know why something fluttered in my heart!!!

I nodded and then he narrowed his gaze on my leg saying...
'If only had I not teased you we could have gone for shopping! You know Dubai is the best place for shopping!!! Aditi used to love it...she would often find reasons to purchase jewellery and clothes' he said and I smiled and said...

'I hate shopping!!!' while he was shocked and he looked at me...

'You??? You don't like shopping???' and I simply pulled the pillow from the bed and cuddled it saying...

'Nope!!! I'm more of a online shopping!!! I don't really have the patience to look into hundred shops, reject thousand dresses and finally pick a random 'I love Dubai' tshirt and come back home!!! Sorry!!! That I can't' I said and Naman blinked his eyes multiple times and said...

'Sometimes it makes me feel like you are custom made for me!!! I'm exactly like you!!! We are made for each other!' he said and my lips parted. I closed my mouth not trying to look like a fool and he scratched the back of his neck and added...

'Ummm I mean we are so like minded!!!' and we both nodded.

We decided to stay back home today and watch some movies. I didn't know Naman had an awesome collection of movies. I was extremely happy finding romcoms in his movies collection. I went and picked 'The proposal' from the list.

Naman got me some popcorn...extra salted for me and plain ones for Mr.HealthFreak!!!

I squealed and giggled when Sandra Bullock danced in the forest with Grammy. Time and again I felt his gaze on me and the scene where Ryan Reynolds was shirtless I dropped at him.

'Lucky Blake!!!' I took a deep breath when Naman looked at me asking...

'Sorry???' and he looked at me saying...

'I don't know what makes you women drool so much over that Reynolds guy!!!'

'Coz he is hot!!!' I argued

'And what am I?' he asked and I was left speechless again. It's like he's been throwing these bouncers since last night on me...

He leaned a little closer to me on the bed a little too closer to my face and whispered with a naughty smile...
'Answer me!!? I know you were drooling looking at me last night' And my eyes widened like saucers!!!

'Nonsense!!! I wasn't!!!'

'Ohhh really? Then what were you doing gazing me abs!!!' he asked as his face approached mine a little too closer and before I could notice the distance between our bodies were covered. He was almost hovering on me...

'I wasn't!!! And!!! You are a average guy!' I said looking elsewhere while suddenly I felt a tug on the sleeve of my tshirt and I was pulled against his face and now his hot breath fanned against my face!!!

'You know I'm hot baby! You don't need to lie!' he said tracing my face with his eyes and I swallowed a lump. I managed to still disagree saying...

'No!!! I'm not lying! And I wasn't staring!'

He smirked and in one go I see his tshirt is off his head and thrown somewhere and he sits next to me bare chested...my eyes automatically scan his chiseled chest and abs while he smirks saying...

'Eyes up here baby!!!' and I close my eyes like a cat was caught drinking milk and he whispers closer to my ears saying...

'And someone says they don't stare!!! Liar Liar!!! Dr B is on fire!!!' and for the first time even though he calls me Dr.B I don't care because his hot breathe is fanning my ears. I definitely look like a tomato right now.

While suddenly he starts laughing and pulls my cheeks saying...
'Look at you Shilpa!!! God...what an innocent kid I have for myself!!! What am I gonna do with youuuuuu' saying he pinches my nose and continues laughing.

We continue watching the movie although Ryan Reynolds no longer looked so handsome to me!!!

We finished watching the movie and the last scene although brought tears in my eyes for the nth time also made me laugh like a baby.

While Naman rolled his eyes saying...
'You know what you and Aditi must open a Reynolds fanclub! She also used to love this guy!!!' and suddenly it made me feel a tad bit uncomfortable...

It's the second time he mentioned Aditi today. But I still let it go. We are still friends and he was in a great mood today.

We ordered chicken pizza for myself, grilled fish with green salad for Naman. And the salad saga continues!!! Sometimes I wonder what color does he poop!!! Green??? Dark green...shades of green!!! Ewwww!!!

My leg was much better today so Naman decided to take me out to beach today.
Jumeirah beach was one breathtakingly beautiful beach. We took a small walk on the white sand although I couldn't walk much so we sat down watching the setting sun.

Neither of us spoke and we kept looking at the water while we could see some kids playing in water and I noticed Naman look at them with a sad and happy face.

'You like kids?' I asked and he looked at me saying...

'Who doesn't??? They are beautiful...you must be lucky to have them'

'Indeed!!! Like Riya and Aarav...god they are so naughty yet so cute..' I say while he smiles and looks upwards towards the orange sky and says...

'I don't know if we would click together Shilpa but if not atleast someday I'll definitely have my own baby...' and I look at him with a surprised expression...

'You know I'm a selfish man! I don't like to stay alone today's day. I don't want to go back to alcohol. Today is the day when I had proposed Aditi and she said yes to me!!!' he said and suddenly everything fell into place. Him giving me time, wanting to be with me was all because he didn't want to be alone today.

Honestly!!! I was mad at him!!!
But then the friend inside me understands where he came from!

I simply rubbed his back and he looked at me with a teary expression...

'Arent you hurt that I kind of used you to keep myself engaged for the entire day???' he asked while I smiled and said...

'I am!!! Won't lie it hurt! Infact everytime you mention Aditi at every statement it hurts Naman!!!' I said and he was shocked.

But I wanted to let out...

'I don't know why...I'm really trying to keep this dating thing as normal as we can without putting in too much emotions because I'm scared if it doesn't work out we go back to being friends and then I don't want it to complicate!!!

But!!! I'm happy you shared your feelings with me!

I am happy you think that I'm worthy enough that you can share your emotions with me...your memories with me...your pain with me...

But shall I suggest you something Naman???' I asked and he nodded.

'You told me right... everyone says move on...no one says how to!!! Here..listen it from the master of 'let-go' Dr Shilpa Nayak!!! The formula is simple!!!

'Let it pass!!!' I said and he narrowed his eyebrows...

'In the sense???' he asked again

'In the sense!!! Let it pass through!!! Let your emotions flow! If it hurts cry it out...if it angers...break a few pots...a few mirrors...if it pains...sleep over it ..eat over it... but let it go Naman!!!

You have kept Aditi and her memories inside you as a pain! But honestly tell me has she only given you pain all these years??? Yes she aborted your child but don't forget it was her baby too! She also must have had her reasons but did you try to understand her perspective?' I asked and suddenly I could see his eyes flaring up.

He got up from there and put over his glasses saying...
'Its late! Lets leave! I have a meeting!'

And here we go again! I pissed him off probably!

But come on someone had to tell and I'm sorry I can't be his cuddle teddy alone! I want to be his life partner if not atleast a true friend who can show him the mirror even though it's ugly!

I knew this would bring consequences but I was ready for it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 187 26
"𝑰-𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐." "𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓." •𝐃𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐭𝐢 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚: A busi...
362K 13.6K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
9.9K 261 14
a halal love story of a gentleman a good looking and hardworking doctor and here comes a women who's kinda lazy '-' and she doesn't talk a lot she is...
300K 20.9K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...