Àyànfé

Por fehfehszn

He licked his plump lips and my eyes automatically went there. He noticed and started inching down to my own... Más

Face claims 🤎
Copyright
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

16

237 48 1
Por fehfehszn

Àyànfé

I woke up to the insanely loud ringing of my phone. It was Kanaan calling.

Not my stomach doing cartwheels again...

"Hello?" I said as soon as I picked the call.

"Good morning love" His sexy groggy morning voice called back. I could feel my other set of lips twitching.

Not today satan!

"Sorry I forgot to text you that I'd gotten home yesterday. I was really tired" I apologized.

"Nah it's calm. I guess we're both at fault" He chuckled softly. I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"So you slept well?"

"Like a baby" I sighed with a smile.

"That's good to know. I've got a couple of errands to run today, so I'll talk to you later yeah?" He said lowly.

"I thought I was gonna see you today" I whined like a spoilt brat.

"I'm not so sure anymore. If not today, then most def tommorow" He replied.

"Aight. Talk to you later" I sighed. I was really looking forward to seeing him later today.

"Are you mad at me Ayanfe?"

Don't call my name like that! I'm supposed to be mad at you!

"No I'm not" I shrugged like he could see me.

"I know when you're lying, but it's calm" He said.

"But I said I'm not offended na" I raised my voice a little.

"But it's not even that dee– you know what? we'll talk later" Then he ended the call, without even giving me a chance to talk. I was so furious I screamed into my pillow.

See how attached I'm getting to this boy. Damnit.

I huffed and got out of bed heading straight to my bathroom to do my hygiene. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my CeraVe face wash. I decided to take a shower after breakfast. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my brother cooking up a breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausages. Dior was sitting atop the kitchen counter, scrolling through her phone.

"Wagwan" I greeted with a sigh before moving towards the water dispenser with a cup in hand.

"Morninggg" Dior replied cheerfully in a sing-song voice, not once looking up from her phone.

"Good morning baby" Tokunbo greeted turning away from the cooker to study my face.

"Well can I have my face back?! Geez" I snapped with slight attitude, squeezing lime juice into warm water.

"Attitude much? Who pissed in ya cereal?" He retorted, turning back to stir the scrambled eggs in the pan. I just hissed loudly.

"Bro don't be doing that" Tokunbo said with slight irritation in his voice. I could tell I was starting to piss him off.

"Doing what abeg?"

"Don't be bringing that negative ass energy around here. It's Sunday morning, have some respect for Jesus" He said. I rolled my eyes like I couldn't be bothered, as I sipped on my warm water and lime combo. Dior was totally out of the world, smiling down at her phone like she had won a lotto.

Audrey and Monifa walked into the kitchen just as Tokunbo started dishing the food.

"Aye pancakes!" Monifa squealed like a toddler, going to snatch a plate from Tokunbo.

"Thank you bubs" She kissed his cheek before jumping atop the counter, settling beside Dior. Tokunbo just shook his head.

"Hey everyone" Audrey mumbled, walking towards the fridge to pull out a bottle of water.

"Morning" I mumbled back. Tokunbo stretched a plate filled with pancakes and eggs towards me and I accepted it with a quiet thank you.

"Why is y'all vibes dry? It's Sunday for God's sake" Monifa's high-pitched voice pierced through the air.

I swear this ten year old talk like a damn teenager.

"The exact same thing I said o" Tokunbo replied, finally settling down with a plate himself.

"Please I hope we're not going to church today" I sighed.

"I'm not too sure we're going, because Daddy's still asleep" Monifa chuckled.

"Thank God" I sighed again.

The day should be over already man.

"Bro this like your hunnid time sighing. Like can you stop already?" Dior groaned, putting her phone down.

Oh Jesus, not the devil testing me.

"Shut the fuck up bitch, cause you're really testing me. Fuck outta here" I spat angrily.

"Oh bitch I don't fucking care it's the Sabbath. Imma whoop ya ass. Don't play with me"  Dior jumped down from the counter, ready to throw fists. Of course I wasn't gonna back down from a fight, so I stood up with my fists balled up.

"Y'all should chill...gadamn" Audrey said boredly, like she didn't give a fuck in the world. Tokunbo and Monifa leaned back in their seats with silly smirks on their faces, ready to watch a show.

So much for "today is Sunday".

"You know what? I'm not even finna do this with you today. Doesn't even worth my energy" I muttered, angrily picking up my plate.

"Yeah run away pussy" Dior chuckled. I just acted like I didn't hear her.

"Uh oh" I heard Monifa whisper as I left the kitchen.

Not even afternoon yet and the day's Iike this.

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the sofa, digging into my meal. Soon after, my brother came in to seat beside me and turned the TV on.

"You know Mom will have your head for eating on the couch" I chuckled slightly, trying to ease the stiff air. I guess I overreacted earlier on.

"Look at the pot calling the kettle black" He retorted, dumping his empty plate on the center table. I widened my eyes in horror.

"Now you doing too much Tokunbo. Why would you drop your plate there?" I questioned, my face scrunched up.

"Sorry Mommy" He replied sarcastically, getting up to put his dish in the kitchen. He returned seconds later with a cup of iced tea.

"Ooh can I have a sip?" I asked, pouting slightly.

"Ahh God! Can you people let me enjoy my life in peace" Tokunbo groaned loudly. "First I made y'all breakfast, now you want my fucking head"

"Bro I just asked for a sip not a godamn rant" I rolled my eyes playfully, accepting the cup from him. I drank about half of the content of the cup in one gulp. It tasted so sweet, like tea.

...of course airhead.

"Here you go. Thank you" I said, handing the cup back to him. He glared at me so hard, if looks could kill, I'll be six feet under. I grinned sheepishly.

"I hate you" He scoffed, before finishing off his tea.

"I love you too Broda TK" I teased. He just rolled his eyes.

———————————————————————————

"Arghhh! Can I take a gadamn break?!" I groaned as the doorbell rang continuously. I stayed put on the sofa, hoping the intruder will get the hint and leave. The person only intensified his efforts, ringing the bell like he's stuck in a zombie apocalypse and trying to escape. I stood up, stumping my feet to the door. I looked through the peephole, seeing it was Nafisa there. A full-fledged smile found its way onto my face.

"Nafisaaaa!" I squealed as I opened the door, pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. It was currently evening and I've just been lounging around the house, bored out of my mind, until Nafisa showed up.

"Oh Nafisa I've missed you so much. It's like I don't even hang out with my besties no more" I pouted, tears clouding my eyes already.

"I've missed you too bestie' She squealed happily.

"Don't tell me you're about to cry o" She laughed heartily.

"Why would I cry?" I lied through my teeth, wiping a few stray tears. She simply laughed at my antics.

"Come on, come on" I ushered her in with a wave of my hand. We plopped on the sofa, staring at each other with wide smiles on our faces.

Damn I actually miss my bestie.

"So where's everyone?" Nafisa asked, looking around at the almost lifeless living room.

"Everyone's doing their own ting. My parents are out to see some family members with Monifa, and Tokunbo's upstairs, likewise my cousins" I replied all in one breath.

"Must be nice" She chuckled.

"Come on gist me na" I squealed, sitting up on the sofa.

"Ah you too like amebo" Nafisa laughed loudly. [You love gossips].

"I learnt it from you ni" I shrugged playfully.

"Abeg o. Anyways nothing much, I've just been taking a break from social media and the influencer lifestyle for a bit. Shit is too toxic" She sighed, leaning back into the couch.

"Yeah the social media world is sick" I agreed with her. We got lost in our thoughts for a minute, until a cord struck in my brain.

"Bro tell me why I been calling Nori's digits and this girl been ignoring my calls. Like bitch wussup?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Omo not only you o. I'm pretty sure I've called her more than hundred times. She's just been declining my calls" Nafisa replied, shrugging. "And you know how she doesn't like us popping up at her house"

"Yeah.... and she's not been showing up at tutorials sef" I sighed heavily. I was really worried about Nori.

"I hope bestie's alright"

"I hope so too..."

"Ehn ehn let me even gist you. You remember that gi–" Nafisa started to say until my phone rang, interrupting her. I picked it up to see it was Kanaan calling.

Damn what this nigga want now?

"Excuse me for a second Nafs" I held a finger up before exiting the living room, into the kitchen.

"Hey" I spoke into the phone plainly.

"My car's down your street, meet me in five" His deep voice that doesn't fail to do stuffs to my body, commanded.

Who does this bitch think he is? My father?!

"Um excuse me mister, you can't ju—" I started to say, until I heard the line beep, signifying he had cut the call. My mouth fell apart in pure surprise.

This dude did not jus—

"Hello, hello?" I called out, thinking my ears were playing me.

No reply. He truly cut the call.

I contemplated not going to meet him, but I knew that'll be totally stupid. I heaved a sigh, before exiting the kitchen.

"Hey Nafs I'll be back in a jiffy, I just want to see someone down the street" I informed her, hoping she wouldn't ask who it was. It wasn't like I didn't want to tell her what happened between Kanaan and I, I just wasn't ready.

"Who is it?" She asked, staring at me with narrowed eyes.

"A friend" I shrugged, picking at an invisible lint on my shirt.

"Hmm...is there something you ain't telling me?" She asked.

"What?!" I screeched like I was utterly shocked. "You know I tell you and Nori everything"

"But you know I could actually trail you to wherever you're going to ba?" She informed me, a stupid smirk on her face.

"Bruh. Are you fucking seri–" She cut me off.

"Let me land na. But I wouldn't do that, cause I don't have that sort of energy. I'm watching you though" She smirked, making the "my eyes are on you" sign.

"Whatever" I waved her off as she laughed, and left the house. The walk down my street wasn't long, and in no time I sighted Kanaan's car. I knocked on the window twice and he opened the door, letting me in.

I got into the passenger seat and stole a quick glance towards his direction, before facing straight ahead. I could see a small group of little boys playing football.

"C'mon Ayanfe...are we really doing this?" He sighed. I still didn't glance at him.

With my petty ass.

"Fine" He huffed. Shortly after, I felt something drop on my lap. I looked down and saw it was a bag of Snickers.

My favorites.

I wide grin found its way to my face and I looked up at him, flustered at the fact that he knew my favorite thing in the world.

Yeah chocolates. Snickers specifically.

"Thank you" I mumbled quite inaudibly, looking down at my laps. I could feel him cheesing hard.

"I can't hear you" He teased, trying to make me say it again. I huffed in frustration.

"I said thank you o" I replied a little louder.

"You're welcome love"

"But I'm still mad at you sha cause you actually cut the fucking call on me....twice! And you tried to command me, like are you my fucking dadd—" He cut off my rant with a kiss on my lips. I crawled out of my seat, straddling him. He placed his hands on my ass, squeezing it lightly as the make out session got heated. I could feel his hard on against my covered pussy.

Bruh he could take me here right now.

Our hands started roaming each other's bodies in sexual frustration. When he started sucking on my neck, I died.

"Fuck Kanaan" I moaned lowly. I was so thankful that the windows were tinted. We pulled away to catch our breathes.  He stared up at me with so much emotion in his eyes, I had to look away.

"Kay..." I whispered.

"Huh?"

"I huh..I gotta go" I said, even though that was the last thing I wanted to do. Nafisa was waiting for me at home.

"Do you really have to?" He pouted and I almost caved in.

"Stop Kay Kay. I gotta go" I laughed, hitting his chest lightly.

"Fine" He rolled his eyes childishly, helping me get off him.

"See you when I see you huh?" I asked about to get out of the car.

"See you when I see you" He replied, smiling.  "That should be our thing"

"Yuh, that shit sounds tuff" I laughed, leaning in for a kiss which he happily grants me.

"Bye bye!" I called out as I stepped out of the car.

"Bye! Don't forget your chocolates"

"Oh! Thank you" I said as he handed the small bag of Snickers to me. I waved at him, literally skipping all the way to my house.

Today was a good day.

**************************

Author's note

What it do gang? Wos popping? I hope y'all had a great day. If not...I might have put a lil smut toward the ending for u(I hope u didn't find it too cringey🙈🙈).

Please make sure to vote ⭐, comment and share.

I love u 💞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.3K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
12.6K 1.5K 25
He leaned into me so our lips were inches apart, I stared wide eyed, unable to move my body but I leaned my head back creating a little bit of space...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
404K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...