Jealous Jennie ORIGINAL

Od JENLISAblinks100

One shots of Jennie being jealous/Possessive over Lisa Don't copy without using permission directly from me... Více

Backup dancers 😒
High school
Hate the new restaurant
Don't go
3s a crowd
Yes boss
Break ups
Instagram models
Instagram
She is mine
Clingy
Surprise visit
I love you
Insecure
Texts
The bosses daughter
The bosses daughter 2
Thailand
Rumour
chesty problem
Cute nini
Favourite teacher
You belong to me
Ring
Video games
Space
Space 2
He said she said
Just friends
Clone
Jealous lisa
Instagram 2
Break ups 2
Break ups 3
Attention
Hickey
Fan gift
Text from my ex
Why I left
I hate ships
High school 2
Arcade hangout
Arcade hangout 2
Booty call
Hot wife
Arcade hangout 3
He's Gone
I'm not the one
Texts 2
My love
JennieRubyJaneOffical
Jennie and her Calvins
Why i unpublished my books.
Partner
Marriage
Baby shopping
Role play
Toxic ( jealous lisa )
Come home
Jennie on a date
Don't be late
Work doesn't matter Nini does.
Jennie and her Calvins 2
I want it and I'm going to get it.
I want it and im going to get it 2
Texts/Facetime
Obsessed
My Bully
Thats my sister.
My Bully 2
Eyes of love
Not my girlfriend
Mandu
Sit your butt down
Smoker
Stealer
Cold but Cute
Birthday girl
Worker
Worker 2
Worker 3
Worker 4
Worker 5
Anymore
Happy pills
Mandu attack
Jennie and her Calvins 3
I want plastic surgery prank.
The way
Girlfriend tag
Older girls
New story
New story
Just a quick message😁
You were with who?
Cheaters
The break up
Coming Soon
Unoffical

My Ex and your Ex

9K 274 480
Od JENLISAblinks100

Ft Lisrene

Lisa pov

I was outside Irene's house, waiting for her. I recently broken up with Jennie. Well we got into an argument and she broken up with me because of it. Irene broke up with her girlfriend Seulgi because of the same thing. I would say it's been about a month since the break ups.

Seulgi was defending her ex and Jennie was defending hers because I started a fight with her ex and Irene started to fight Seulgi's, this happened on the same night. It was a mess.

Irene: thanks for picking me up idiot.

Me and Irene live close to each other so I've been picking her up, we all go to the same school so it's quite awkward when Jennie and Seulgi see us coming out of the same car.

Jennie hasn't been talking to Irene because of it and Seulgi hasn't been talking to me. We all hang out with the same group, we're all popular so we all have a lot of friends.

But because Jennie doesn't speak with Irene and Seulgi doesn't speak with me, Irene has been hanging out with me and my friends and Seulgi has been hanging out with Jennie and her friends.

Irene: come on let's go, I've got everything.

I nod

Lisa: ok beautiful.

I start the car and drive to school.

Irene: you shouldn't be flirting with me Lisa, there's already eyes on us in that school as it is.

I chuckle

Lisa: I can't flirt with you, why? We're both single, Jennie is the one who broke up with me.

Irene rolls her eyes

Irene: it's still wrong Lisa.

I chuckle, of course we both feel bad but it just happened, me and Irene aren't dating, we don't even have feelings for each other.

Lisa: it's not like people know that we've made out.

Irene slaps my arm.

Irene: and if you tell anyone you're dead.

I know it's wrong but I'm mad at Jennie and Seulgi, I still love Jennie but I didn't do anything wrong.

We made it to school.

Lisa: a kiss before we leave the car.

Irene rolls her eyes and kisses me. I smile between the kiss. It's forbidden I know, it's so wrong but hey we're single.

We leave the car and I see Jennie and Seulgi glaring at us.

I put my arm around Irene and we walk to my friends.

Bambam: you guys are trying to get killed.

We greet my friends.

Minnie: yeah because you guys have so fucked.

Irene nudges Minnie.

Irene: no we haven't, we won't take it that far because she still loves Jennie and I still love Seulgi.

They laugh

Lisa: and If Jennie asked me to be her girlfriend again then I'll go back to her in a heart beat.

Irene nods

Irene: same with Seulgi, my heart belongs to that teddy bear.

My friends didn't seem to believe us.

Ten: well you guys have a funny way of trying to get back together with them.

I roll my eyes

Lisa: can you guys stop we've got class in 30 minutes and I don't want to be the talk of the class room.

Sorn shakes her head

Sorn: you guys are already the talk of the school, if you don't want to make it obvious that you guys are screwing each other don't walk around with your arm around her.

I take my arm away from Irene.

Lisa: better. And for the hundredth time we haven't screwed.

Bambam puts his arm around Irene.

Bambam: nope because you guys have already dug yourself a pretty deep hole, come on guys Let's go.

I take Bambams arm away from Irene.

Bambam: jealous already.

I jump on his back.

Lisa: shut up and take me to class.

Jennie pov

Jennie: I hate your ex, being all over Lisa.

Seulgi rolls her eyes

Seulgi: more like Lisa being all over Irene.

Joy shakes her head

Joy: are you guys going to talk to them or keep hating.

Me and Seulgi glare at joy.

Yeri: come on Joy, Lisa and Irene are wrong because if they're dating it totally breaks the laws of friendship.

I agree with Yeri.

Seulgi: clearly they don't know the law of friendship.

Rosé pouts at us

Rosé: maybe they're close like you two are.

Me and Seulgi roll our eyes.

Jennie: come on Rosie clearly they're fucking.

It makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

Jisoo: well there's going to be a party at  Momos place and I know they'll be going, why don't be go.

I smile

Jennie: we should go, I want to know if those two are doing the dirty, it will clearly tell me that they don't care about us and Irene was never my friend, Lisa clearly wasn't your friend Seulgi.

Seulgi went all red. We just watch Lisa, Irene and the whole Thai line laugh about something making us roll our eyes.

Seulgi: if those two slept with each other, there's no getting back together with them.

I nod

Jennie: I'll have to leave the country and you'll come with me Seulgi.

Seulgi shakes my hand

Seulgi: deal.

Wendy taps our shoulders.

Wendy: come on let's just go to class.

We walked past them and went to class. Unluckily we're all in the same class.

Professor: Is everyone here?

Lisa, her friends and her new girlfriend aren't here. If only I could trap them all and punish them.

They finally walk in a couple of minutes later.

Professor: Lisa get off of Bambams back and take your seats. You guys can't be coming late all the time.

Lisa gets off of Bambams back and sits next to Irene. I could literally die seeing them smile at each other.

Minnie: maybe if it wasn't so boring being here professor we'll actually come on time.

The whole class laugh. I like Lisa's friends but if they're supporting this whole lisrene thing I'll have to hate them.

Bambam: prof don't mind her she hasn't had her beauty sleep.

Minnie hits Bambam

Sorn: or she's telling the truth.

Minnie high fives Sorn.

Ten: she hasn't had her beauty sleep either.

Professor was getting mad.

Professor: enough, take your seats or get out of my class.

The rest of Lisa's friends take their seats.

Lisa: chill bro, they're just joking.

Irene nudges Lisa making her laugh. I roll my eyes.

Seulgi: I'm about to fight.

I hold Seulgi arm to calm her.

Jennie: don't because if you do I'll have to join you.

Lisa saw me hold Seulgi arm and she whispers to Irene. They don't look happy. Oh so she still gets jealous.

[ skip time ]

At the party,

The whole school seem like they're at this party.

As soon as we walk in I can see Lisa and Irene, kissing!

Seulgi clenches her fist. The nerve. They stop and they saw us.  Their eyes went wide.

Bambam: hey Jennie, Seulgi, what are you doing here?

I glare at him. You know what, you kiss my best friend Lisa and I'll kiss yours.

Jennie: Seulgi go and talk to Irene.

Seulgi goes and talks to Irene.

Jennie: why aren't you with the lovely couple?

I cross my arms looking at Bambam.

Bambam: they're not dating Jennie.

I chuckle

Jennie: really Bam because I just saw them sucking each other's faces.

Bambam scratches the back of his neck.

I look over and Irene isn't there, Seulgi must of taken her. Lisa was watching me.

Jennie: girls go and have fun I'm talking to bam.

Yeri, Wendy, Rosé, Jisoo and joy, go and mingle.

Jennie: you're lying to me.

Bambam shakes his head.

Bambam: they just kissed a couple of times and that's it.

I clench my fist.

Jennie: really, well let's see how she likes this.

Bambam looks at me with confusion.

Bambam, wha-

I cut Bambam off by pulling him by his collar and crushing my lips to his. I stick my tongue down his throat and he kisses back. I wrap my arms around his shoulder. He put his around my waist. I smile, I know Lisa must be freaking out. I put Bambam hands lower to my butt.

Jennie: squeeze... my... ass.

I say between our steamy kiss and Bambam does what I say, I've got him wrapped around my finger. Suddenly I feel someone pulling me.

Lisa: WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?

Lisa has tears in her eyes

Lisa: WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?

Bambam realises what just happened.

Bambam: Lisa I'm sorry, she just kissed me and I got lost into it.

I stop bambam from explaining himself.

Jennie: bam go because it's Lisa's fault.

Bambam walks away to his friends. He was still stunned and knowing Bambam he'll be guilty about this for a long time but I'll have to talk to him tomorrow at school.

Lisa: WHY?

I roll my eyes and I slap her.

Jennie: IM FUCKING SINGLE, RIGHT?

I walk away from her and go outside. I can feel her following me. I wipe my tears away but they keep coming out, it hurts seeing your best friend and your ex, who you still love kissing. I still love them both but why? It hurts.

Momos house is on the same street as mine so I just walk home. I text Seulgi and my friend saying I'm going home. I live on my own, so if Lisa argues with me at my house then it's fine.

Seulgi texted me back saying she's gone with Irene to her house and they have fixed things. Well I'm glad they have, that means Irene isn't over Seulgi and she'll not be all over Lisa.

Maybe I made it worse for myself by kissing Bambam but now she knows how I felt when she kissed Irene.

Lisa: GET BACK HERE.

I ignore her and carry on walking to my house. I'm texting Seulgi still and I'm not in the mood to talk to Lisa. Seulgi really forgave Irene because she said she'll never kiss Lisa again, I could forgive Irene but me and Lisa aren't really back together. I don't think I'll forgive so easily. Seulgi probably won't forgive Lisa easily.

I don't think I'll be able to trust them in the same room again after this month of them fooling around. Maybe me and Irene need to talk one on one. Maybe they're just kissing each other to get back at me and Seulgi but it doesn't make it right. Even if they don't have feelings for each other they took things too far.

I finally arrived at my house. I walked in and I knew Lisa was still behind me so I left the door open. Lisa slams the door and locks it.

Lisa: TALK TO ME? WHY KISS BAMBAM!

Lisa shouts at me. While tears were coming down her eyes, didn't know kissing BamBam would make her cry. But her shouting at me made me cry even more.

Jennie: NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN I SAW YOU KISS IRENE.

Lisa's eyes just showed me anger.

Lisa: BUT ITS DIFFERENT, THIS IS BAMBAM IM TALKING ABOUT.

I scoff

Jennie: ITS FUCKING NOT DIFFERENT LISA... YOU KISSED MY BESTFRIEND SO I KISSED YOURS, WE'RE EVEN.

Lisa pins me against the wall.

Lisa: IM FUCKING SORRY, BUT YOU TOOK IT TO FAR.

I push her and I slap her again

Jennie: NO YOU TOOK IT FAR, HOW LONG HAVE YOU AND IRENE STARTED FOOLING AROUND. HAVE YOU GUYS FUCKED?

Lisa was getting mad.

Lisa: NO WE HAVEN'T FUCKED BECAUSE WE DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER, WE'VE ONLY KISSED A COUPLE OF TIMES.

I wipe my tears, it hurts.

Jennie: AND YET I ONLY KISSED BAMBAM ONCE AND YOU FEEL THE SAME PAIN AS ME LISA, WHAT IF I KISSED HIM MORE THAN ONCE, YOU'LL HATE US RIGHT?

Lisa hits the wall

Lisa: YOU BROKE UP WITH ME, IM WRONG FOR KISSING IRENE, WE'RE BOTH SORRY, I LOVE YOU AND SEEING YOU KISS BAMBAM BREAKS MY HEART MORE. I CAN'T GET THAT IMAGINE OUT OF MY HEAD NOW.

I smile

Jennie: YET YOU KISS MY BESTFRIEND MORE THAN ONCE. DON'T YOU THINK BEFORE YOU HURT ME LISA.

Lisa grits her teeth

Lisa: YOU KNOW HOW TO HURT ME TO JEN, I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU.

I shake my head at her.

Jennie: DID IT HURT YOU SEEING ME KISS BAM?

I shout back at her

Lisa: YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO THAT AGAIN, YOU UNDERSTAND.

I shake my head

Jennie: WHAT IF I DO. HUH?? YOU'RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND.

I push Lisa off of me.

Lisa: I FUCKING DARE YOU TO TEST ME KIM.

I chuckle

Jennie: GET OUT, I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: YOU FUCKING RUINED ME JENNIE.

Lisa pins me on the wall again.

Lisa: with your perfect face, perfect body, no one compares to you.

Lisa stops shouting finally.

Jennie: you ruined me too Lisa.

Lisa loosens her grip on me and places her hands on my waist. I rest mine on her shoulders

Lisa: you're made for me, you know that.

I nod

Jennie: Irene and Seulgi are back together but that doesn't mean I can look past the fact you kissed my best friend, we all have to talk about it together, us 4.

Lisa nods

Lisa: I understand but me and Irene have never slept with each other and I promise that on my life.

I nod and I can tell in her eyes she was telling the truth.

Jennie: ok we'll have to take things slow.

Lisa nods

Lisa: are we back together?

I nod

Jennie: but at a slow pace.

Lisa nods

Lisa: don't ever kiss BamBam again please, I don't want him to have a crush on you.

I chuckle

Jennie: sweet face, everyone has a crush on me.

Lisa glares at me

Lisa: I'm serious, don't.

I nod

Jennie: don't be mad at him because I'm the one who kissed him. He's a good kisser to be fair. I must have a type.

Lisa pushes me away.

Lisa: that's it I'm going to sleep with Irene.

I pull her back.

Jennie: don't you fucking dare.

Lisa turns to me

Lisa: then don't say fucking stupid things like that.

Jennie nods

Jennie: tomorrow at school we all need to address things so I can move on from this childish thing you and Irene had going on and we can go on in our own relationships.

Lisa nods

Lisa: now let's fuck because I haven't had sex in a month.

I chuckle

Jennie: you better hope that's a true statement.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: it is, the last time I had sex was with you in the cheerleaders locker room.

That was a good time.

Jennie: me too, let's go because all this arguing makes me want you in me.

Hopefully this will calm me before me Lisa, Seulgi and Irene talk tomorrow.

/////////////

Thoughts

💭💭💭💭

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.1K 261 11
Dear Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, am I good enough to be part of your life? Even just like friends... Compilation of JenLisa one shots, some will be long so...
17.7K 309 10
Blackpink Oneshots out of my imagination. Disclaimer: I don't own Blackpink or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.
8.3K 212 8
Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots! bear with my writings as well as my engl...
186K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day