Ambitchous (Deputy Parrish)(D...

By chocobulan

Ambitchous- striving to be more of a bitch than the average bitch. After being arrested many, many times, Sca... More

Scar Mejia
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 11

6.6K 158 17
By chocobulan

|Scar Mejia|

"It'll be over soon, buddy." I whispered to the dog that was about to get a needle put into his leg.

I heard someone walk in.

"Would you mind seeing who that was?" Deaton asked me.

I nodded and stood up. Suddenly, all the dogs started barking. Werewolf. All three of us went to the front door. It was Isaac.

"It's okay, Isaac. We're open."

He walked into the back with us. Isaac watched as we went back to helping the dog.

"Why does it smell like that?" Isaac asked.

Scott and I laughed while Deaton just smiled.

"What?"

"Scott and Scar said almost the same thing to me a few days ago. One day they could somehow tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which were not." Deaton looked down at the dog in front of us.

"He's not getting better, is he?" Isaac asked.

I shook my head.

"Like cancer."

"Osteosarcoma. It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it?" We all nodded.

"Can I teach him the trick?"

Deaton nodded. I gestured for Isaac to come closer.

"Give me your hand." I guided Isaac's hand to the dog's stomach.

I watched as his veins turned black.

"What did I just do?" Isaac panicked.

"Relax. You took some of his pain away."

"Only a little bit but sometimes a little can make quite a difference." Deaton smiled.

I saw a tear fall down Isaac's face. I wiped it away before he could.

"It's okay. First time he showed me, I cried too." Scott smiled, causing Isaac to laugh.

___________________________

"They're leaving tonight, during the game." Isaac told me.

"Why are you telling me?"

"I'm not telling you. I'm asking... for your advice."

"I don't know. Part of me wants to leave and be with my brother but the other part wants to stay and help. I have people who need my help." I mumbled.

"I guess that means me lucky 'cause I don't have anyone, so." Isaac stood up to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"You have me, Isaac. I don't know how you feel about me but I consider you a friend of mine and as a friend, I'm not gonna stop you if you decide to leave."

He looked at me then looked away, "You're an awesome friend."
_______________________________

"What the hell is he talking about?" Momma McCall asked Stiles.

"He does this every year."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"I've heard that speech before." I mumbled, referring to the pep talk Coach was saying.

"Yeah, it's the speech from Independence Day," Stiles said, "It's his favorite movie."

"He doesn't know any sport speeches?" Melissa asked.

"I don't think he cares."

"Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!" We all cheered.

Just then, Gerard came in and started talking to us.

"Now, I'm your principal but I'm also a fan. So don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team. Get out there and murder them." Gerard looked Scott, then me. His voice is oddly familiar.

"You heard the man. Assess on the field!" Everyone cheered.

I listened in to Scott and Coach's conversation. Scott is on the bench for tonight because he's failing three classes. This is going to be bad.
_________________________________

I looked to my left to see Stiles beside me on the field. Due to Scott being out, I had to take his place on the field.

"You're not on the bench. Why are you not on the bench?" I asked him.

"I'm in for Greenberg." Stiles smiled widely.

Oh Jesus.

I heard Sheriff Stilinski yell, "My son and daughter are on the field."

"Oh, dear God." Stiles mumbled.

The referee blew the whistle.

"I got it. I got it." Stiles mumbled trying to pick up the ball but two players tackled him.

After a few minutes, we were dying. The score was 5-2. Yes, I scored both goals.

"You picked a wrong time to fuck up your fucking grades." I glared at Scott.

I felt someone sit on the bench with us.

"You guys need help?" I turned around to see Isaac with a smile on his face.

"You're back?"

"I never left."

Isaac told me his plan to get Scott to play. We took down four of our players.

"Lahey! Mejia! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?"

Isaac shrugged and ran back to the side of the field. Instead of Isaac ramming Jackson, Jackson knocked Isaac down. Scott and I ran over.

"It's not broken but I can't move it. I think Jackson nicked me 'cause I can feel it spreading."

I watched as the paramedics laid Isaac on a stretcher.

"McCall, Either you're in or we forfeit." Coach handed him a helmet and stick.

Mama McCall ran over, "Something's happening, isn't it? Something more than a lacrosse game?"

I nodded.

"You should go." Scott advised.

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere and everything I said before, forget it. All of it. If you can do something to help, then you do it. You have to." Melissa told him.

"I will."

The game started again. Scott passed the ball to me and I almost scored until some dude on the opposite team tackled me, breaking one of my ribs. I looked up at the score board, 5-5 with only 10 minutes left.

"Where the fuck is Isaac? He should've healed by now."

I ran to where Isaac was to see Gerard about to slice him in half. Isaac smirked once he saw me.

Gerard turned around, "Scarlett, what a pleasant surprise!" He said.

"It's you." I growled.

"You know I was starting to get worried that you'd never figure it out." He nodded towards towards the hunters, who walked towards me.

I knocked them both out. When I turned back around, Gerard was gone.

"Where'd he go?"

"The field." He mumbled.

We ran back to the field. There was only ten seconds left. Where's Jackson? The buzzer went off and everyone cheered. We won the champs.

"Nothing happened. Nothing." Scott said.

Suddenly, the lights went off and someone screamed. Everyone started yelling and running.

"I'm okay. Someone's hurt. Someone's down on the field." I heard Mama McCall say.

The lights went back on and I ran over to the group of people surrounding the player. It was Jackson.

"Look." Scott whispered.

I looked at his bloody fingers.

"He did it to himself?" Isaac whispered.

"Where's Stiles? Where the hell is my son?" Sheriff yelled.
___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 20
Stiles gets kidnapped but for once it isn't a creature in the supernatural world. More like one in the corrupted human world. What will happen to him...
265K 626 5
༊*·˚. TEEN WOLF / liam dunbar! your so golden. GIHLBERT © 2018 ( season four ) written by kenzie
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...