Can't Let You Go [Dnf Mafia a...

De ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

A normal customer. He had blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, tall and a cute smile, I thought nothing of it... Mai multe

introduction & information about the story.
Chapter one-New person in town?
•Chapter two-Rain•
Chapter three-Snow..
Chapter four-the mafia's son?
Chapter five-Schlatt.
•Chapter six-Cat Cafe•
Chapter seven-~"you're such an idiot!"~
Chapter eight-!Alarm!
Chapter nine-Warning.
Chapter ten-Chased
Chapter eleven-Family business
Chapter twelve-"I warned you didn't i?"
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen-things i should've known.
Chapter fifteen-Discussing.
Chapter sixteen-"Moving in?"
THANK YOU FOR 2K READS
Chapter seventeen-~°•Running together•°~
Chapter eighteen-~-Free again-~
Chapter nineteen-A new person arrived.
Chapter twenty-Response
Chapter twenty-one" I'm here. "-
Chapter twenty two-Liam.
Chapter twenty three-Better luck next time.
Chapter twenty four-Thinking too much.
Chapter twenty five-The truth.
Chapter twenty six-Jealousy.
Author's note :D
Chapter 27
chapter 33
Authors note.
Authors Note (please read)
Chapter 34-Explanation.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36- kiss, kiss, fall in love jk /srs
Chapter 37- Masquerade.
Chapter- 38 masquerade 2
::Chapter 39::
.:Chapter 40:.
.:Chapter 41:.
.:Chapter 42:.
.:Chapter 43..learning to love:.
.:Chapter 44:.understanding..
.:Chapter 45:..family dinner:.
Announcement :]
.:Chapter 47:.amazing name:.
Uh hello please read, thank you.
.:Chapter..48..:.
AYO evan posted an announcement WAKE UP Thank you very much.
.:Chapter 49:..Shock:.
.:Chapter 50:..argument:.
.:Chapter 51:.miss you:.
.:Chapter..52:..gone:.
.:Chapter..53:.no name srry:.
.:Chapter 54:.
.:chapter 55:.best night:.
.:Chapter 56:.
.:Chapter 57:.truly the best night
.:N o t e:.
.:Chapter 58:.T is for Trauma:.
.:Chapter 59:.damn it.:.
.:Chapter 60:.Two Birds, No Stone, Please Don't Kill My Birds.
.:Chapter 61:.:Cupid Chose The Wrong Person (I Think):.
.:Chapter 62:.What the hell Im in hell:.
.:Chapter 63:.
.:Chapter 64:.:Wilbur:.
.:Chapter 65:.:I Wish We Didn't Have To End Like This:.
Hi there

.:Chapter 46:..Mission:.

1.6K 49 102
De ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

Someone requested something- so I guess we're here now <:/ there's no going back now
Oh and also UH OH ANGST ALERT UH OH-
TW/ thigh riding - praise kink
I'll put a TW for those who want to skip

Dream follows behind George, looking down at him concerned. George huffs and turns around "what? What's going on?" The brunet asks, searching the blonde's eyes.

They stare at each other before Dream speaks up "what happened with schlatt???" Dream asks, somewhat laughing. George stares at him..wondering if he should tell him or not since dream doesn't know what even happened.

"George?" The blonde places a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder "uh..stabbed him in the eye?" George winces, not liking the idea of hurting someone.

"You stabbed him in the eye?!" Dream yells surprised "what- how??? You wouldn't even hurt a fly." George laughs at dreams reaction..even though it's a topic you shouldn't laugh about cause he was about to fucking die..but he doesn't want it to seem like it's affecting him..but fr George wouldn't hurt a fly unless it's a cockroach-

"Thanks to you, I knew how to bring him down." George smiles up at Dream, opening their bedroom door "That's good! At least the training is paying off than I expected-" Dream got cut off by George slapping him.

"OW-." Dream places his palm on his face, leaning on the door for balance. George looks at him unamused "you're bigger than me. How can you get hurt from a slap on the face?" He rolls his eyes.

George got swept off his feet by Dream "oh my!-" the brunet giggles "put me down! I'm scared I'll fall!" George wraps his arms around Dreams neck "oh you won't fall." The blonde nuzzles his nose with George, gently rubbing them together.

George positions his legs so he's caging dreams waist "I'm not used to this.." he says, hiding in dreams neck "well you better get used to it, cause I'm a very affectionate person." Dream hums, sitting on the bed with George still in his lap.

"Says a mafia boss." George laughs slightly, lifting himself from dreams neck, looking at the blonde. Dream flicked George's forehead. The brunet hisses then rub his forehead "ass." George glares "you deserved it." Dream grimaces.

Dream and George laugh "what about the mission? Are you going now?" George tilts his head "in two hours or so."Dream stretch's his body, his sleeve pulling up.

George gasps making Dream look at him in confusion. The brunet grabbed his lovers arm and pulled the sleeve up, examining the scars on his viny arm.

"Ohhh this..." Dream awkwardly laughs "what's this?" George raises an eyebrow, genuinely worried "mission scars." Dream shrugs "nothing much."

George traces one of the scars on the blonde arm "They stabbed a knife in there and slit my skin open." Dream says likes it's nothing which kind of worries George.

George nods before letting dreams arm go, placing it on his lap since he's still sitting on dreams lap.

George leans his head down on dreams chest "what are you thinking about love?" Dream rubs George's check "mission."

"What about the mission?" Dream slides his hand down to George's neck, feeling the soft skin "it scares me." Dreams hand movement stops.

"How does it scare you, darling?" George thinks for a moment before answering "do you ever get nightmares from it?" Dream chuckles at George's question then calmly answers.

"Of course I get nightmares." Dream feels George shiver then cringes on how calm his tone was.

"I get- I get nightmares! But they go away." "Do they scare you?" Dream sighs "Used to. But now I just- got used to it I guess??" George looks up at Dream.

"How the fuck do you get used to it?" George squints his eyes. Dream left speechless..he heard George cuss but he didn't hear it this clearly.

"Depends on what is happening in your nightmare." Dream says, not knowing how to describe it.

"Hm." George hums "what is going on in your little head baby? Tell me. I want to know." George sighs then lean forward slightly, pressing his chest on Dream.

"What if I get too scared? And panic?" He questions. Dream chuckles, playing with George's soft hair "you do know I'm always here..right?" George nods "you can call for me anytime.."

"I'll be by your side." George smiles, pressing a light kiss on dreams neck "I love you." "I love you too baby." George this time. For the first time, is the one that leans in to press a kiss on the others lips.

TW/ smut- small tiny smut
(UH OH ITS STARTING- SCATTER SKIP IT I MEAN IF YOU DON'T READ STUFF LIKE DAT)

Dream was taken aback and froze. George connected their lips and Dream finally slipped back into reality and returned the gesture.

As Dream was about to slip in his tongue, George denies..knowing exactly what's he's causing but wanting to continue for some reason.

Dream huffs then pull away, only to go back and kiss George's neck gently. They've never gotten this far.
They both secretly like it.

George gasps when Dream bites a spot on his neck. He looks to the right slightly to give more access to Dream, he seems to like it since his grip on George's waist loosened.

Dream sucks on George's skin, leaving love bites here and there. Just to show people that George's is his and you'll definitely get murdered if you try anything, Appearance wise. He looks at the red mark, probably gonna turn purple.

George whines and squirms a bit but kept his voice low and his movements unnoticeable, too shy to even say anything. Left speechless from the bold blonde attached to his neck. Face red and sweaty from the affection and attention he's getting all of a sudden.

George moans slightly louder than before and hides in the crook of dreams neck "does that spot make you feel good love?" Dreams voice is low and soft, only wanting to please the brunet in his lap.

"Please..Dream." George breathes out, panting. Making Dream smirk wider than ever "would you like it if I did this?" He grips George's hip, positioning it so he's straddling his thigh then thrusts it forward, getting a whiney moan from George.

"Mhm..I would like it.." he throws his arms onto dreams shoulder, wrapping them around his neck, gasping for air as his body heats up "Dream~..fuck.." Dream continues grinding George's crotch- no sorry DICK on his thigh, getting quiet little moans from George, as the brunet tries his best to keep his moans down.

One particular thrust Dream made, bouncing his leg in the process to cause more friction "oh! Dream!"Made George go crazy, throwing his head back, covering his mouth to prevent any sound. Dream doesn't like this. He pulls the boy's hand away from his mouth then took his other wrist, pinning them together.

"Don't cover your sounds. I want to hear them, understand?" George nods with his eyes closed "words, George." "Yes- fuck.." he hums "good boy.." Dream praises, George blushing for the 100th time now..he likes it. A lot.

"I'm c-close.." George stutters embarrassingly "go on. Cum for me baby." Dream kisses his neck, nibbling on it, driving George to the edge. Making a mess in his pants, staining dreams sweatpants a bit, but Dream doesn't mind.

George's head fell on dreams shoulder, absolutely ruined. His hair sticking to his forehead, panting, eyes closed, his face red. If he's like this already..oh boy, the things dream will be doing to him to get him like this again-

"Sorry.." "don't apologize darling."
George saw the wet stain on his pants, feeling too embarrassed to say anything.

TW/ over
(Aftercare)

Dream chuckles, staring at the brunet "George love, let's clean up then we'll head to bed." He rubs George's waist lovingly, still looking at George with love and admiration in his eyes.

"Please carry me.." "Anything for you" Dream kisses George one last time then picks him up (I am not gonna write this-) time skip.

Dream turns off the closets lights then enters his room, seeing a relaxed George half asleep on the bed. He laughs quietly at himself before crawling in the bed next to George.

George immediately cuddles next to Dream "cuddles?.." he asks quietly "mhm." Dream wraps his arms around the boy, pulling him close to his chest then kisses his forehead passionately.

"I love you so much."
"I love you more."
_________________

Dream wakes up to the sound of his phone vibrating. He groans, taking one of his arms off of George to get his phone.

He took it from his point of view. A big white bold text 'Annoying idiot' is calling. Dream huffs before sliding the button, answering his brothers call.

"What?" "Dude! Wake up! The mission is in an hour. Get ready!" Dreams eyes widen as he immediately ends the call, about to stand up from bed but getting pulled down by an adorable brunet.

He smiles softly, his heart already melting just from looking at his lover "do you have to go?.." George whispers, his eyes closed half-asleep "Georgie..I need to go to the mission. They need me." Dream says softly, gently brushing his finger on George's cheek.

I've been into many relationships before but him. It's different. I've never had the urge to listen to every word a person says, listen to their voice anytime I could, hold them in my arms, kiss them. Melt by the slightest thing they do..

He's unique. He's everything a person could ask for. I don't deserve him. Yet I want him all to myself. I don't mind sharing. But him? No. Not a chance. You'll get folded if you even think about touching him in a way. He's mine and I'm his. You better back off.

"Clay.." George cups dreams cheek, brushing his thumb on the freckled skin "yes George?" Dream hums, setting his phone down to pay all his attention to the boy in his bed.

"Please be careful.." he mumbles, already falling asleep but keeping himself awake. Dream smiles, his heart melting "Don't worry..I'll be careful." George frowns making Dream confused "don't do anything risky.." George knows very well dream likes the adrenaline rush that comes to him in missions.

"Say something Clay.." George buries his head in dreams chest "baby..I'll be careful and I promise to not do anything risky so you don't have to worry, alright?" Dream pecks the brunets forehead "promise?" "I promise." George lifts himself to press a short lovingly kiss on the blonde's lips.

"God..I love you George." Dream sighs "I love you too..now go." George inhales dreams scent (basically his perfume you idiots) one more time, knowing that he'll miss it.

Dream goes to get ready with a big smile plastered on his idiotic face.
__________________

"You're acting unusual today?" Dreams father walks over to dream as he's loading the weapons. Dream turns to look at him with a smile "what do you mean by that?" He knows what he meant but like- why not ask? "You're very happy and smiley today..that's something I don't see much often." Dreams father says, placing a hand on his son's shoulder.

"Did something happen?" Dream freezes, remembering what he and George did. His face heating up by the second but quickly tried to act as if something got stuck in his throat, trying to not make it obvious.

Dream clears his throat "I just slept good today." He shrugs, loading the guns with a click sound coming from each of them "mhm..yeah." Dream looks down with furrowed eyebrows, finding the tone of his father awkward. Knowing that his father is already suspecting him..probably trying to get him frustrated and embarrassed. As a joke.

"You know it's okay right?-" "yeah, It's okay to be nervous on a mission." Dream acts as if he doesn't know what he's talking about. His father smirks "I'll leave you for now." Dream smiles at his father.
___________________

"So- how are you and George?" Aiden says quietly behind Dream, following closely.

Dream isn't really in the mood to start conversations while in the middle of a mission "we're. Good." Dream grips his gun.

"That's good."Aiden hums. Dream grunts as he swung a punch, hitting them right on the nose. The ravenette huffs before trying to return the punch, only getting stopped by Dream catching his wrist tightly almost breaking his arm.

Aiden was too busy taking care of another guy.

Dream pulled out his gun and placed it on their head "would you rather tell me where your boss is, or get shot
on the head?" The guy pants, blood dripping from his nose "why should I trust you?" Dream tsked before putting his hand on the trigger, but not pressing it.

"I'm sparing you here. Pick one." The ravenette sighs "boss is upstairs..hiding in his office." Dream smiles, even though he's wearing a mask "shouldn't have trusted me." He pulled the trigger.
The gun was silenced, no sound came out.

"Stupid moron." Dream mumbles, dropping the body on the ground and turning around to look at Aiden.

Aiden was also covered in blood "Woah- damn okay." He chuckles "get going and stop messing around." Dream strictly orders. Aiden nods, sensing that Dream is pissed off.

Dream pulled out the small mic and turns it on "upstairs, black door." He whispers "good job dream." His father replies in an instant. Dream turns to a corner, as he was fixing his mask. Someone swung at him with a knife, cutting across his lips, slicing it open.

Dream stumbled, holding his face. Blood dripping. They pushed Dream on his back, crawling on top of him, about to stab a knife in his face. Dream grabbed the knife from the sharp point, it cutting through his palm.

Dream grabbed their wrist with his other hand that wasn't injured, he rolled them so he was on top. Getting out his gun, trying so hard to shoot them with his left hand..he's not going to die like this..no way he's going to die this quickly.

They pushed Dream off. Dream hit his head on the concrete but he finally pulled the trigger even though his ears were ringing, his head throbbing, blood covered his vision as he stares at the dead body lying across from him.

He rested his body on the ground, breathing heavily...fuck was he about to pass out.
_______________

Dream woke up in his bed. George sitting next to him with his knees covering his chest, cheeks red and eyes puffy..

Dream sat up on the headboard but quickly felt a sting in his right palm. He groaned. He took a glance at George and felt his heartbreak to a million pieces.

He pulled George to his chest "I thought. Thought you almost died.." he says in between sobs "you you scared me..I thought you you wouldn't wake up.." "shh..baby I'm okay."

"Stop saying you're okay!" George pulls away from dreams chest to look at him, an angry but worried expression on his face..making Dream frown.

"Look look at you!" He gritted his teeth, grasping Dreams shirt, still sobbing "I could've lost you.." Dream closes his eyes tightly before sighing.

He realizes that George was starting to hyperventilate and immediately pulled him back to his chest, trying to calm him down "George...Georgie..it's okay..okay baby? I'm here...I'm not leaving..you're okay."

"We're okay.." Dream kisses his forehead, rubbing George's sides gently. He reaches for the water on his bedside table "George darling..drink some water."

"It'll help you calm down love please." George obeys, drinking water slowly- well dream was the one holding the glass.

"Everything is okay..breathe George."

"Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that baby."

George soon calms down, being held closely by Dream as he rocks them back and forth, sometimes kissing George's cheek and whispering sweet things to him.

Wc 2697

Long chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! And GOOD NIGHT

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.7K 361 9
this is going to be a short story since i cannot think of any good story ideas that could last a while. ONCE AGAIN ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR WONT BE GOOD P...
2.6K 156 15
Insouciant; (noun) free from worry, concern and anxiety. "If only he could be belonging to me, it would mean the world to me" A short story about a...
407 8 13
A bunch of stories for those who are hurt by current lore happenings on the Dream SMP! It will be a mostly fluffy book some of my favorite ships on t...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...