Unlocked (Ida x female reader)

Oleh emltar

A problematic job, a quirk that gets in the way, and a familiar hero with a rigid code of ethics that gets te... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Chatper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 1o
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chatper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 6

278 29 4
Oleh emltar

"How was work?" I ask awkwardly while we sit across from each other on the floor, cushions keeping us comfortable.

"Fascinating" he smirks, chewing politely before setting his utensils down to talk. "Ran into a couple familiar faces that needed my help."

"Need is a strong word..." I mutter, shoveling some more food into my mouth to stall for time to think. "We would have been just fine" is all I can come up with.

"I forced my help on their perfectly solid plan to hobble down the street, leaving a blood trail behind them, then."

"Exactly" a hint of a smile twitches at the corner of my mouth. "Thanks. By the way"

"I do not know what you mean. It was a random civilian" he insists.

"Right. Of course" I smile more before standing up to get us some alcohol. It feels necessary so we can loosen up a little bit. Our conversation still feels a little stiff. I don't want to get drunk, but a glass or two should be fine.

I pour us a glass each of the wine I had under the sink. He takes it and raises his glass "to strange friendships and good company"

"Strange friendships" I repeat and clink my glass with his, downing the contents and refilling it. He shrugs and downs his too. I top his glass off.

"Do I ask what else you did today?" He narrows his eyes at me, loosening the next button on his shirt, red creeping onto his cheeks. Either he's embarrassed about something or the wine is already getting to him. Lightweight.

"Do you want me to lie to you?" I counter, finishing my dinner and leaning against my bed with my glass of wine in my hand.

"Please do"

"I did some... accounting"

"You could at least lie better" he smirks, adjusting his glasses.

"Art acquisition" I try again

"I think I know what you did. Do not confirm, but were you involved in the people that were passed out in front of a storage unit that contained priceless art pieces?"

"What a terrible set of villains to pass out during the middle of a crime and not being able to run away when they literally have stolen property in their grasp" I sip my wine

"This is probably a terrible idea" he mumbles to himself

"Then why come back for dinner?" I ask. It's been nagging at me why he would, knowing that I'm part of the reason he has a job.

"Honestly? I don't know" he looks around "you cleaned up which was thoughtful"

"I would have before the first time you came over, but, you know... there wasn't exactly time" I scratch the back of my head, embarrassed.

"It was not the worst apartment I have ever been in."

"And I suppose yours is pin neat." I tease

"It is in an adequate state, yes. It could use a good dusting" he leans back on one of his hands, keeping his wine glass in the other.

"Which means it would put this place to shame."

"Did you get the blood out of your sheets?" He asks, changing from the topic of his place.

I push the comforter to the side to show the spot Martac was laying. "Changed the sheets and threw the old ones away"

"I suppose it was quite a bit of blood. How is he?"

"Resting.... Actually, he's not" I think about him "but he's fine. He's being taken care of."

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" He asks.

"Not with him out of commission. I've already rescheduled all my cr-meetings."

He narrows his eyes at me "nice save"

"Forgot who I was talking to for a second." I smile a little shyly.

"I like that smile more than your fake one." He states.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't smile a lot."

"Yes I do?"

"You smirk or it is more wicked, but you do not let yourself genuinely smile. This is the first one I have seen. It is beautiful, by the way."

I don't have words to reply, instead, I finish my drink. "Is it hot in here?" I pull on the collar of my shirt and fan myself with it.

"Well it is summer" he stands and walks over to my fan to turn it on "this should help."

"You're the one wearing long sleeves. Aren't you warm?"

"A little" he sits back down, rolls his sleeves up to his elbows and finishes his glass of wine. The redness returns to his cheeks and creeps up to his ears. "I do not drink much."

"Are you a lightweight?" I ask, leaning forward and putting my elbows on the table. His eyes trail from mine down past my mouth. I think he might be staring down my shirt which is definitely showing a scandalous amount of cleavage without revealing all the goods and keeping my locket covered but the chain visible.

"Yes, actually" his eyes trail to my mouth and he leans in, inches from my face.

"Then why did you drink with me today" I whisper, my breath fanning his face. I know it smells like wine and my words are falling more freely from my mouth than they usually do. I'm not drunk, just free of my inhibitions.

"I am not exactly sure. I usually say no" his eyes are now locked on my mouth as if my lips moving are the most fascinating thing he has ever seen. "There is just something so intoxicating about you."

"It's part of my charm"

"I will have to agree with that" and suddenly his lips meet mine and the table is pushed aside as I crawl into his lap to straddle him.

His hands move along my back and up to my hair, fisting it to hold me to him like if he lets go, I'll disappear. His kiss is hot and demanding, tasting of wine and what we ate for dinner.

I wrap my legs around his back, and pull at his shirt to untuck it from his slacks. My nails graze along his bare back, lightly scraping over small scars and he moans into my mouth as he stands up. He crawls onto my bed and presses my back onto the mattress. My fingers easily undo the buttons of his shirt and get it off over his shoulders. My hands continue to hit many small scars except for the brutal feeling one on his left shoulder.

He pulls my shirt up and over my head, exposing my bra, only breaking our kiss long enough to get my shirt out of the way. His mouth explores along my jaw and neck, wrapping his arms around my back so I arch into him. His lips trail down to my bra and rather than take the time to unbuckle it, he just pushes it up to my chin to have access to my breasts.

Nips and teases along my skin everywhere except where I want him to and I'm desperate until he closes his mouth over the nipple, sucking gently and teasing the other with his fingers. Every so often his teeth scrape along the chain of my necklace but I never take it off so I'm not going to start now.

I gasp as he stops teasing and sucks hard, moving his hand to squeeze into my waistband. His fingers skim over the spot I really want him to touch and slips one finger into me.

"You feel so good" he says, lifting his head to look at me. His cheeks tint with red as he removes his glasses and puts them on the side table. He seems like he's embarrassed he said that out loud.

I haul him up to my face so I can kiss him as he continues his teasing with the hand in my pants. To return the favor, I unbutton his slacks and find my way in his boxers. At least I think they're boxers. I can't confirm unless I look down, but his mouth on mine is keeping my attention elsewhere.

He's already hard as I grip the base of his cock and he groans into my mouth as his thumb moves to rub my clit. With the other hand, he pulls my wrist so I have to let go of him.

"Sweetheart, if you keep that up, this will be over before it starts. I'm going to take care of you first" he says almost breathlessly as his thumb finds the right pressure and I wriggle under him and sigh. He smirks, knowing he's found a good spot.

His fingers do delightful things to me until the build is too much and I shatter against him, his mouth hot on my skin as he nips along my collar.

"There it is" he whispers as I come down from my high, gripping his bare shoulders and probably leaving nail marks on his back.

I want to wipe the smirk off his face. I roll and get him under me, pulling his dick fully out of his underwear and I get my bottoms off before covering my mouth with his.

"I don't have a-" he says against my lips before gripping him at the base to cut off his words. I'm already prepared and feel a little relived that he didn't come with a condom. I guess that's what you get with a hero. Safe and respectful. Boring.

I reach to the bedside table without releasing Ida and grab a condom from the drawer, opening the foil and rolling it onto his cock.

"You're not allergic to latex, right?" I ask, realizing my mistake a little too late.

He chuckles and stuffs his hands into my hair, gripping me tightly "no, I'm not"

I put my hands on either side of his face and hold his gaze as I lower myself onto him. He's not the longest dick I've ever been with, but the girth is a delightful stretch for me and gives me the full feeling that I love. When he's fully seated in me, he sighs, closing his eyes and resting his forehead against mine.

Rotating my hips in a small circle drives him crazy and he tries to thrust up to get friction, but I clench down to keep him from moving.

This is the kind of sex I like. I do all the work, but I'm in control. It's the only way I've been able to get off. An ex told me it was because I was a control freak, but he had a small dick, so he was probably just mad that he could barely get past my front teeth. 

Finally, after just holding in place until I want the movement, I start to move very slowly up and down, getting almost until the the tip is out and then I slam back down. He tries to grip my hips to set a pace, but I pull his hands off me by the wrists and hold them above his head against the headboard.

His wide eyes meet mine as I have my way with him. He could easily break out of my hold, but he lets me keep him pinned.

I pick up the pace, moving his arms above his head so I can hold him with one of my hands and use my other one to rub my clit, getting myself off one more time.

He rips his hands out of my grip and grabs my face to pull me into a kiss. I pick up the pace and give into his wants until he groans into my mouth with his release.

Ida sighs and scoots down to lay on his back, exhausted. It's probably not just from the sex but after a day of work, a good meal, and then sex, it's a recipe for a nap.

His eyes are closed and I kiss the underside of his jaw. He doesn't stir and starts snoring softly.

I chuckle to myself with the notion that I 'put his ass to sleep' as Martac would say.

I crawl off him, cleaning him up and discarding the used condom before adjusting his clothes, but leaving the pants unbuttoned so he can sleep comfortably. I don't want to even try to put his shirt back on, not only because it would probably wake him up, but because I like looking at his bare chest, speckled with scars.

My pajamas are soft on my skin and I debate for a moment if I should settle in next to him or if I should wait for him to get up. Thinking about it too much is only going to make me go in circles so I stop thinking and just lay next to him, pulling a blanket over us and resting my head on his chest.

A couple hours later, he stirs and rubs his eyes.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep" he yawns and stretches. His less formal speech amuses me.

"It's alright. You probably had a long day" I reassure him, sitting up and swiveling to look at him as he puts his back against the headboard.

He smiles at me and scratches the back of his head like he's embarrassed. "I need to be honest that I feel a little weird about this evening."

"How so?"

"Well... never in my life have I slept with a woman on a first date"

"Not to mention you don't even know my name" I tease, tapping his thigh with my foot.

"That is also that complication." He rests his head on the headboard, looking at the ceiling.

"I consider it adventurous" when he takes a deep breath, I continue "but you're right. This isn't exactly..."

"Yeah." He runs a hand through his hair and sighs again.

"This never happened" I say after awhile. "You go back to work tomorrow after having had a quiet night at home."

"I do not like that" he grabs his glasses from the side table and puts them on, smiling at me "there you are"

"Do you regret tonight?" I ask, a little nervous that he did.

"Of course not!" He looks taken aback that I would even ask.

"Then let us let this be it." He takes a breath like he going to say something, but I stop him "You're a hero, I'm a villain. We call it before it gets any messier. We are two adults that had a good time. That's all it has to be."

He takes a moment, but his expression tells me that he realizes it's for the best. "Can I at least know your name?"

"What an elaborate way to coerce my name out of me" I tease, getting up and handing him his shirt.

He stalls for time as he gets it on and buttons it, lingering in the entryway very close to me.

He leans in and leaves a lingering kiss on my lips that makes me second guess if I should let him walk away right now.

"I'll arrest you if I find you in the middle of  another crime." He promises, but his voice is low and thick.

"You can try" I smile at him and pull his collar to kiss him one more time.

He chuckles and leaves my apartment. I watch him walk down the hall to the stairs. He spares me one more look before slipping around the corner.

Back in my apartment, I close the door behind me and lean against it. My eye snags on an item on the floor at the end of my bed. He left his helmet.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.2K 613 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...
329K 13.5K 53
(Name) (Last Name) has quite a quirky life. Though, she doesn't have a dysfunctional family or a terrible school life. Seems completely normal...
5.7K 163 5
The story of a boy being outcast for his quirk. Instead of turning into a villain... decides to become a wander. Who hunts down villains and fake her...