𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

נכתב על ידי _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... עוד

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 13 - TATTOO

5.3K 170 42
נכתב על ידי _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:
Home -

School / Hospital / Hale House -

Chapter Thirteen
Tattoo

Reflected in the visor mirror, Allison Argent delicately brushes away an eyelash on her cheek while Lydia drives, "It's not a double-date! It's a group thing." Lydia said making Allison look at her amused. "Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison asked making Lydia look at her incredulously.

"You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?" She asked incredulously and Allison rolled her eyes slightly, "Did you? I mean, after-" Allison asked, quickly trying to get the subject off of her and Lydia cut her off, "Do not say his name." She said.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked and Lydia sighed slightly, "Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him Werewolf 101, like, "How Not to Randomly Kill People During a Full Moon."' Lydia said and Allison nodded slightly.

"So, then, you've talked to him?"

"Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia said and Allison chuckled, "You mean since his dad moved him to London." She said and Lydia rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Whatever. He left." She said then scoffed slightly, "And seriously? An American Werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

"So, you're totally over him?" Allison asked and Lydia nodded, "Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia asked making Allison raise her eyebrows and Lydia sighed. "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy! You'll live." Lydia said and Allison chuckled and shook her head as she turned to head to look at her but her eyes caught something outside of Lydia's window making her eyes widen.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't see him, not now!" Allison said as she sinks down into her seat making Lydia look out the window at a blue jeep.

"Lydia, go! Just go!" Allison said making Lydia look at her then at the red light, "But the light-" She said and sighed before flooring it and running through the red light right as Stiles rolled down the window of the jeep.

They drove for a few seconds until Allison sat up, "Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them." She said and Lydia hit the breaks before they all looked through the back window to see the jeep had stopped too. "They stopped, too. Why would they stop?" Allison asked and Lydia scoffed, "It's Stiles and Scott! Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?"

"Maybe we should go back-" Allison started to say but all of the sudden a terror-stricken deer charges right into Lydia's car, smashing through the windshield. The girls shriek. hands rising to shield themselves from shattering glass before quickly scrambling out the car.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked as he and Stiles ran up to the girls, "It came out of nowhere!" Lydia said. "Are you hurt?" Stiles asked worriedly, "It ran right into us!" Lydia said completely freaked out.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked as he gently grabbed Allison's arm and she looked at him for a moment and nodded, "I'm okay." She said and Lydia looked at them all with wide eyes. "Well, I'm not okay! I am totally freaking out! How the hell does it just run into us? I saw its eyes right before it hit us, and it was like it... It was like it was crazy."

Letting Allison go, Scott cautiously approaches the deer now lying still over the crumpled hood of Lydia's car, "No, it was scared." He said before slowly placing his hand in the deer.

"Actually, terrified."

"But we're not tired." Ronan and Maeve both said at the same time as Aurora directed them into their room. "Really? Then why are you yawning?" Aurora asked as Ronan let out a yawn, "I'm not yawning because I'm tired, I'm bored." Ronan said and Maeve pouted, "It's not even nine o'clock yet." She said and Aurora and nodded slightly before crouching down in front of them.

"Well, I let you guys stay up an extra hour most of the summer, but school starts tomorrow so it's back to eight-thirty... Which you've been falling asleep at most of the time anyways." Aurora said as she moved some hair out of her daughter's face while Ronan rubbed his face, looking that he could fall asleep standing up.

"Can Derek read us a story first?" Ronan asked and Aurora smiled softly, "Derek doesn't live with us anymore, remember?" Aurora said and Ronan pouted slightly. "Oh yeah." He mumbled and Aurora chuckled before picking him up and carrying over to his bed. "Mom?" Maeve asked as she climbed up onto her bed making Aurora look over at her, "Yeah?" Aurora asked.

"Is Derek your boyfriend? I heard Aunty Leah say he is." Maeve said as she pulled her blanket over ber and laided down making Aurora sigh. "No, Derek is not my boyfriend. He's just my friend." She said as she walked over to Maeve. "And never listen to what Aunty Leah says." Aurora said before leaning down to kiss Maeve's forehead.

"Can he be your boyfriend?" Ronan asked making Aurora laugh and shake his head, "Do either of you even know what a boyfriend is?" Aurora asked and Maeve nodded. "Yeah, it's your friend that you like enough for them to be our dad." She said and Aurora chuckled, "That's not how it works but that's very cute." Aurora said before walking over to Ronan and kissing the top of his head.

"Now go to bed." She said before walking over to a dresser and turning on a night light that shines stars up on the ceiling. "Goodnight my loves." Aurora said as she walked over to the door before glancing back at the twins, "Goodnight Sleeping Beauty." They both said making her smile at them before turning off the light and shutting the door.

Aurora closed her eyes and sighed softly before pulling her phone out and walking over to the kitchen.  "Anything yet?" Leah asked as Aurora walked up to the island and anxiously ran a hand through her hair. "Nothing, Derek hasn't heard from him either." Aurora said making Leah sigh as she pulled out a bottle of wine out of the fridge and grabbed a couple glasses.

"I'm sure he's fine. Isaac's a smart kid." Leah said making Aurora look up at her with a cocked eyebrow. "I should have been looking with him. Now, not only are Erica and Boyd missing, but so is my brother." Aurora said and Leah sighed while pouring a couple glasses of wine.

"Is now really the time for wine?" Aurora asked making Leah stop and look at her best friend offended. "It's always time for wine. Okay? The twins are asleep and you're stressed. So, you can either get wine drunk or use Derek to relieve some stress." Leah said making Aurora give her a look while taking one of the wine glasses.

"I can't get drunk, first day of school is tomorrow." Aurora said before taking a drink making Leah grown. "What kind of psychopath decides to not only become a lawyer but also a highschool teacher?" She said and Aurora nodded, "Clearly I hate myself." Aurora said and Leah chuckled.

"What kind of person becomes a stay at home nanny while working at a library when she has a law degree?" Aurora asked and Leah pointed at her, "Hey, you pay me very well. And now that I live here, I dont have to spend as much money on rent." She said and Aurora cocked an eyebrow. "Then be happy and a lawyer because if I wasn't the lawyer to a bunch of rich people, you would be getting paid a lot less." She said and Leah sighed dreamily.

"Gotta love rich people who are so rich they paid people more than necessary because they have nothing else to spend their money on." Leah said and Aurora chucked and raised her glass, "I'll drink to that." Aurora said. They smiled at each other as Leah clinked her glass against Aurora's before they both basically downed their glass.

Lydia and Allison walk into class with other students all quickly laying claim to desks for the semester. Looking about, Allison finds only one empty seat remaining... in front of Scott. "Hey. Anyone sitting-" Allison started to ask making Scott look up at her wide eyed before shaking his head.

"Nope, no one. All yours. Totally... vacant." Scott said awkwardly and Allison gave him a small smile as she sat down. Scott looked over at Stiles who gave him a thumbs up.

All of the sudden everyone's phone went off making people look at their phones when someone spoke up. "The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." They said making everyone look up as the teacher, Miss. Blake walked into class.

"This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." Miss. Blake said, smiling at the class as she leaned against her desk.

A little while later Aurora knocked on the door making Miss. Blake walk over to her. Aurora whispered something making Miss. Blake nod before turning back to the class. "Mr. McCall?" Miss. Blake said making Scott look up and she gestured for him to follow her and Aurora out into the hallway.

"Uh, I'm sure it's an emergency if your mother needs you to leave school, but I'm gonna give you a warning in the nicest possible way." Miss. Blake said making Scott raise his eyebrows, "I am well aware of your attendance record and I don't wanna see you slip back into old habits." She said and Scott nodded.

"I won't. It's gonna be different this year." Scott said and Miss Blake nodded slightly, "Resolutions are only good if you stick with them, Scott." She said and Scott nodded. "I promise it won't be ephemeral." He did making Aurora look at him shocked before grabbing his shoulder and walking away.

"What's happening?" Scott asked and Aurora sighed deeply, "They found Isaac." She said making him glance at her.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Scott asked as they walked with his mom into the hospital, "Honestly? I was hoping I didn't have to." Melissa said and Scott furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?" He asked and Melissa shrugged slightly, "Everything you've been doing- the extra reading, the summer school, saving up for the bike, even though it scares me half-to-death... Honey, I just didn't wanna disrupt a good rhythm." She said as they stopped for a moment.

"It's not gonna stop. I-I'm gonna be better this year- a better student, a better son, a better friend, a better everything. I promise." Scott said and Melissa nodded before looking at Aurora. "You're the legal guardian of your brother, right?" Melissa asked ans Aurora nodded, "Okay, I'm gonna need you to sign some papers. Isaac in room 215 if he isn't already in surgery." She and Aurora nodded and looked at Scott.

"I'll meet you there." Aurora said and Scott nodded before running over to the elevator.

Aurora called Derek as Melissa got the papers ready, "He's there now?" Derek asked as Aurora started to sign the papers. "Yeah, Scott's on his way to his room right now so..." Aurora said before trailing off as her necklace started to glow slightly. "Aurora?" Derek asked as she wrapped her hand around her necklace before sucking in a deep breath, "They're here too... Derek, they're here. You need to get here now." She said before hanging up.

Inside the elevator, Isaac was asleep in a wheelchair while an Alpha lifted Scott up by his neck. "Don't you realize what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha." The man said as the doors opened before he suddenly couldn't breathe. He furrowed his brows, letting Scott go before all of the sudden a set of claws embedded themselves into the man's back making him bend backwards slightly, still not able to breathe.

"So am I!" Derek said, Aurora standing next to him before she stepped to the side as Derek tossed the man down the hall. Aurora grabbed Derek's arm, pulling him into the elevator and hitting a button making the doors close.

Aurora quickly went over to Isaac while Derek looked back at Scott with raised eyebrows, "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"We've got a serious problem at school. Miss Blake's class-" Stiles said over the phone as Scott, Aurora and Derek walked into the Hale house, Derek carrying Issac. "Hey, can you tell me about it later?" Scott asked as Aurora cleaned off a table for Derek to put Isaac on, "Well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion..." Stiles said.

"Okay. Then, meet me at Derek's." Scott said while Aurora started checking on her brother. "Derek's house? What the hell are you doing at-" Stiles started to ask but Scott cut him off, "Just meet us here, okay?" He asked before hanging up and walking over to Derek and Aurora as Derek crouched down.

"You don't still live here, do you?" Scott asked as he glanced around and Derek shook his head, "No... The county took it over. But, there's something here that I need. It'll help heal a wound from an Alpha." Derek said while sifting through things on the ground and Scott looked over at Isaac.

"Yeah, but it did heal..." He said and Aurora glanced up at him and shook her head, "Not on the inside." She said and Scott glanced between her and Derek. "Hey, are you guys gonna tell me who that was back there? That Alpha?" He asked making Derek and Aurora glance at each other for a moment, "A rival pack. It's my problem." Derek said and Aurora cleared her throat making Derek sigh.

"Our problem." Derek corrected himself making Aurora smile and nod, "I know you wanna help, and you did- I owe you one. Now, go home. Go back to being a teenager." Derek said before standing up, handing Aurora some strands of wolfsbane. Scott started to walk away but stopped as he graded his bicep for a moment.

"Uh, hey, Derek?" Scott said making them look over at him, "If you wanna repay back that favor now... There is something you can do for me."

Derek grabbed Scott's arm, inspecting it as his eyes flare with a red glow, "Yeah, I see it. It's two bands, right? What does it mean?" Derek asked and Scott shrugged. "I don't know... It's just something I trace with my fingers." Scott said as he presses his finger to a dust covered side table next to him and traces a circle then with two fingers, he draws a larger circle around the first.

"Why's this so important to you?" Derek asked and Scott lowers his eyes, as if trying to decide whether to share this. "Do you know what the word "tattoo" means?" Scott asked and Stiles leaned in a bit with a smile, "To mark something." He said making Aurora hum and raise her eyebrows.

"Well, that's in Tahitian. In Samoan, it means "open wound." I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, it make it kind of a reward." Scott explained making Derek raise his eyebrows slightly, "For what?" He asked.

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes... I was trying to give her the space she wants. Going on four months later... It still hurts. It still feels like a, uh..." Scott trailed off. "Like an open wound." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Yeah."

Aurora picked up an acetylene torch, handing it to Derek before looking at Scott. "Fair warning, I've heard that this pain is the pain is gonna be worse than anything someone could feel." She said and Derek nodded in agreement. Scott took a deep breath and nodded, "Do it." He said and with a spark lighter, Derek ignites the torch making Stiles eyes widen.

"Oh, wow. That's a-That's a lot for me. So, I'm gonna take that as my cue, I'm just gonna wait outside-" Stiles said and started to walk away but Aurora grabbed his shoulder. "You gotta help me hold him down." She said as she pulled him over to Scott, "You have magic, why do you need my help." Stiles asked.

"Exactly, I have magic. Not super strength."

Getting on Scott's other side, Stiles and Aurora puts a hand on Scott's shoulders and arm, bracing to keep him seated. Derek slowly lowers the blue flame to Scott's shoulder, he flinches immediately, teeth clenched as Aurora and Stiles tried to keep him still. But Scott's eyes glow yellow, surging in response to the pain making Aurora and Stiles tighten their grip, but it's too much for Scott.

Fangs snapping out, he opens his mouth to scream making Aurora and Stiles struggle to hold him down for a moment before Aurora pressed her hand to his forehead. "Somnos." She mumbled making his eyes roll back slightly before he passed out.

Slipping his shirt on, Scott prepares to leave with Stiles while Derek and Aurora return to the still unconscious Isaac. "Well, it looks pretty damn permanent now." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Yeah... I kind of needed something permanent. Everything that's happening to us... everything just changes so fast. Everything's so, uh... ephemeral." Scott said making Stiles look at him shocked.

"Studying for the PSATs?"

"Yep."

"Nice."

Scott opens the front door to leave, but then pauses and looks at it confused. "Why'd you paint the front door?" Scott called out making Derek and Aurora walk over to them, "Go home guys." Derek said. "And why only one side?" Scott asked and Derek started walking toward them, but stops when he hears claws unsheathing.

They watch Scott raise his hand to the door, a clawed index finger pressed to the new paint. "Scott-" Aurora said as Scott scratches at the paint to reveal a black mark beneath the muted red. Derek gives a last look, urging him to not go any further, but Scott slashes at the door then slashes again. First with one clawed hand, then both, red paint falling to the floor in thin ribbons until finally he stopped and gazes on the pattern revealed.

Scott looks over the Alpha Triskele as he pieces it together, "The birds at the school, and the deer last night... Just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the Alpha. How many are there?" He asked and Aurora sighed softly.

"A pack of them. An Alpha pack." Aurora said making Scott and Stiles's eyes widen. "All of them? How does that even work?" Stiles asked, "I hear there's some kind of a leader... He's called Deucalion. We know they have Boyd and Erica. Aurora, Peter, Isaac and I have been looking for them for the last four months." Derek said. "Let's say you find them- how do you deal with an Alpha Pack?" Scott asked and Derek sighed, "With all the help I can get." He said and Aurora nodded in agreement.

"Where is she?" A voice spoke up behind them. All eyes turn to Isaac, wide awake and sitting up on the table, "Where's the girl?" He asked. The four of them glanced at each other confused before looking back at Isaac, "What girl?" Aurora asked.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

516K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
75.2K 3.1K 41
** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got better, and then her dad died so Nabina...
460K 15K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...