Violet

By mochafrappe69

CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING (still available to read.) -vi x femme reader insert -gxg -also I attach songs to the... More

CRUEL JOKE.
AN OLD PAL.
AFTERMATH.
STILLWATER.
WELCOME TO THE LANES.
THE LANES.
JINX.
Edits/Pics To Help Re-visualize.
FIRELIGHTS.
LIMBO.
OIL AND WATER.
CONTENT. [ADJECTIVE]
Playlists
VANDER'S PRODIGIES.
ROUND TWO.
SURVIVE.
POWER.
FIVE YEARS.
NEW BOOK
HIJACKED.
YOU, YOU, YOU.
HOW DARE YOU.
DOOM.
YOURS FOREVER.
TROUBLE ALWAYS BREWS.
FUCKED UP.
DYLAN.
SEVIKA.
REMEMBERANCE.
"YOU'RE A JINX."
I HAVE A NEW BOOK!!
ONE LAST ACT.
.
GOODBYE.
EPILOGUE/BONUS
The End.
please read. ๐Ÿ‰

ONLY YOU, BABE.

2K 51 43
By mochafrappe69

———————————
We were still in hiding at Ekko's, figuring out our new life. In a way, it felt familiar. For me, it felt like those long, lonely four years on the streets when things were at their worst in the Undercity.

This time, it was different. We didn't know anything. And I had these weird visions.

We had gone to a doctor about it before, me and Vi. He had told us that it was because of my contact with Arcane. It wouldn't kill me, but it was painful, and traumatizing. They were still working towards figuring out what exactly in a person gives them this reaction. Until then, I had to just deal with it.

Vi helped me through all of them. Every time I felt an episode coming on, she would sit me down wherever I was and hold my hand, tight. She would hold me as I screamed and writhed, holding a cool towel to my forehead and wiping the blood from my nose and mouth.

Sometimes, I would be in this state for hours. I remember, once, when I finally came out of it, it was night outside. The clock read 4:35 am. I had been in my vision for three whole hours.

And Vi was there through it all, cold towel and tissues in hand. I was eternally grateful.

"What're you thinking about, Cupcake?" Vi asked, breaking me out of my stupor. I tore my gaze away from the sky, looking at her.

I sighed. "Everything." I answered.

"Wanna talk about it?" I breathed deep, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"No, it's okay. Just mulling over... our situation, I guess." I looked back at the moon, pressing my side into Vi as a gust of wind blew over us.

"Yeah. It's weird. But one day at a time, right? That's what you always tell me." Vi rubbed my shoulder, kissing the top of my head.

I gazed up at her, tracing her features with my eyes.

She leaned down, her breath warming my lips.

I closed the distance, smashing my lips onto hers.

Every time we kissed, it made my stomach swoop and soar, my heart beat out of my chest, and my breath catch in my throat. As if every time, she was doing it for the first time.

Being with her was euphoria.

I was Icarus, and Vi was my Sun. I just wanted to keep flying into her, over and over again.

Vi wrapped her arm around my neck, her hand resting under my chin. She pushed me down onto the roof, one hand on my chin and the other beside my head. My cheeks grew warm, and her hands warmer.

She kissed me hard and passionately, her tongue wrestling with mine and her lips constantly biting at my bottom one.

Her hand under my chin moved down to my throat, squeezing it gently. I gasped into her lips, a knot forming in between my legs.

Vi kept kissing me, her hand on my throat traveling farther down, reaching underneath the soft fabric of my shirt. Her callouses on my skin made me shiver, the places she touched burning hot.

Her mouth slowly traveled down my jawline, nipping and biting at the skin. Every few kisses, Vi would pause, sucking and bruising the skin under her lips, making me curse.

My hips gently rocked against hers, as her hand stayed under my shirt, squeezing and pinching. I covered my mouth, the combination of her lips on my neck and her hand on my chest making me release frenzied gasps of pain. Pain I liked.

Vi's hand slowly left my breasts, trailing down my stomach and to my pants.

I threw my head back, Vi's name leaving my mouth as she palmed me through my pants, suddenly very aware of my clothes on my skin, and itching to get them off.

She played with the button on my pants, slowly undoing them and pulling them off. I reached my hands down to her own pants, peeling them off of her.

I flipped us around, tearing off my shirt before Vi pulled me back to her, kissing me again and toying with me through my panties.

I moaned into her mouth, and my hands moved to her hair. "Vi.."

"Good girl. I love my name in your mouth, Cupcake. Now why don't you take a seat, like my good girl?" She muttered into my mouth, her hands moving to my hips as I sat right where she wanted me, moving my hips back and forth against her.

A groan left her lips, along with multiple curses as I sped up, and my lips went to her neck, leaving lovebites.

Vi reached into my panties, resting her hand there as my hips moved against hers at steady pace. The added pressure drove me to insanity.

She pulled her hand back, hooking them into my lacy underwear. I lifted my hips momentarily, allowing her to tear them off of me.

I trailed my hands down to her own panties, pulling them off of her and setting myself back down onto her lap, relishing in Vi's open mouthed ecstasy as I moved my hips against hers.

She moved her legs up, behind my back. I rested my knee next to her hip, the other in between her legs as I gripped her leg behind me for support. Vi gently caressed my hips, muttering praises as I fucked her.

I moved my hand from her chest to in between us, sliding my fingers in and out of her as I rocked against her.

She cried out, her hips raising to meet mine.

The orgasm hit her like a tsunami, mine following soon after as she pulled me back to her by the neck to press her lips to mine, relishing in my taste.

I rested against her, breathing heavy. But I wasn't relaxed for long.

Vi turned me over again, leaving hot breathed kissing down my chest. She moved her hand down, stroking me as I twitched in overstimulation.

"You're doing so good.." She muttered, over and over again in my ear as she fucked me mercilessly with her fingers, moving slow and steady.

I begged for her to go faster, thrusting my hips to meet her halfway. She sat me up, resting me on her thigh and watching me ride her hand, spilling out onto her wrist. Her palm was hitting those little bundle of nerves just right.

God, this woman.

She curled her fingers in me, making me cry out her name. My noises stayed muffled in her neck as she rested her head on my shoulder, gently kissing it and mumbling sweet nothings and praises into my ear.

She fucked me faster, lifting her thigh to meet my hips.

My thrusts got sloppier and messier as I reached, the second one crashing over me like static.

My vision blurred as I quivered in Vi's lap, muttering strings of curses into her neck.

Finally I collapsed on her, kissing her in frenzied gasps. She pulled me onto her, laying me by her side. Her heavy breaths fluttered my lashes, my own heated pants making gentle mists in the air.

"You are... so beautiful when you scream for me, Cupcake." Vi smirked, pulling her shirt back on. It was getting chilly, despite the warmth of our bodies. I rolled my eyes, pulling my own things on and scooting closer to Vi.

"I could say the same for you, Violet. My name sounds so pretty rolling off your tongue, all flustered." I sneered, my hand resting on her abs.

Her cheeks reddened, and she pulled my face close to hers, laughing into my lips.

"I'm cold. Let's go inside, preferably in my bed." I raised my eyebrows suggestively, lifting her up. My legs were still slightly shaking and the knot in my stomach was subsiding, Vi notching her arm at my hips to bring me inside.

"Round two already? God, woman. Not that I'm complaining." Vi stumbled as I pulled her along, and when we reached my room I pushed her onto the bed, falling on top of her and starting my work on her neck.
—————————
I stared in shock at Ekko, my mouth agape. Vi stood by my side, equally shocked.

"Yeah, that was my reaction. The election was rigged, Sevika bought votes and made sure you lost. And now she's trying to kill you. I don't know who else she has on her side, but you can definitely count Dylan in." He spoke grimly, his eyes deep in thought as his hand massaged his chin.

I scoffed. "I knew there was something off with that alias. Megara my ass...." I grasped the edge of the table, looking down in wonderment.

"First the conference bombing, then Vi's kidnapping to lure me out. What's next? We have to put their asses in the ground! They've already released legislation to move Zaun further away from Piltover, creating divide again, and unnoticeable to the public. These minor changes could be catastrophic. The propaganda has been wild, too. Painting me to be a villain. How long until they release definitive policies to make Zaun independent and reinstate themselves as rulers?" I questioned. This situation was growing worse.

"The representative election is less than a year. Dylan and Sevika can create a whole cabinet of members to support them, seeing as they bought your election so easily. From there... it's no wait until they break Zaun away. They'll reinstate Shimmer, kill hundreds.... the power is right in their hands. Once they have a council of people loyal to their tyranny, the people's vote won't even matter. It'll become a dictatorship." Vi agreed, pacing. I smiled at how much her knowledge of my field had grown. From the moment I had been elected, she had thrown herself in, supporting me however she could.

"We need to do something before then. We need some spies. People who will play Sevika and Dylan's side but in reality will skew the election. Stay quiet and become part of the council, then overthrow them from the inside. Convince the rest of the Council that, no doubt, they will recruit. The sleepers could convince them to join our side and not theirs." Ekko suggested.

"That won't work. You'll need more than just a few sleepers, the whole council would need to be on our side. And we don't have time for that." I muttered. The legislative relied on majority vote, based on what each representative councilmember's district was in favor of. A councilor couldn't vote out of their own interest, because it greatly relied on what their district thought. Thats why each major piece of legislation was left to the people. Councilors weren't allowed to make a vote that didn't coincide with their districts's vote, it would be forfeited.

But it would be easy to reinstate that power back to the Council, no longer requiring the people to vote at all once they got their hands on representatives who were loyal. What now?

"Me and Heimerdinger made it extremely easy for this to happen. This is my fault. I suggested this stupid government system." I groaned, quickly realizing it would be extremely easy for Dylan and Sevika to create a dictatorship.

"Give yourself some credit. You redid the whole government of this city. There were bound to be mistakes, you said so yourself. But most importantly, you wanted it to rely on the citizens. And you have a year until that potentially goes away. So let's put our minds to it. We can do this, we'll think of something." Vi consoled me, resting a hand on my shoulder.

My head snapped up. "That's it! Oh Vi, you're a genius!" I grabbed her face, slapping a sloppy kiss on her lips.

"Thanks, Cupcake. But uh.... what exactly are you thinking?" She stared at me incredulously, as I paced in excitement.

"The people! Even if Dylan and Sevika buy their council, they can't actually do anything with them if the people don't agree. The city will revolt, defeating the purpose of their tyranny. So we need to take advantage of that, inform the people. Everyone thinks I died, but what if they knew I was alive? We spread the truth, and it will spread like fire." I slammed my fist down on the table, suddenly determined.

Ekko nodded, still deep in thought. "That.... that could work! That really could. Good job, guys. I'll get someone to make newspapers... pamphlets, anything. But with that, enforcers will get hold of it. They'll spread crime and instability. We need to be ready to defend the people." He looked up at me, his eyes hopeful.

"We'll handle that. I have enforcers who are still loyal to me. You have your soldiers. We'll protect the people, just make sure at least half of them are on our side. We don't need all of them, just a good amount." A passion rose in my chest, my heart swelling. This was the only hope I had maintained in days.

"Let's do it." Vi nodded to us, her face set in stone cold determination.

I was a sucker for revolution.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.1K 17
โœ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž~เผŠ*ยทหš : ฬ—ฬ€โž› Vi x fem Y/N...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
63.7K 1.8K 24
Y/N left, a long time ago. Ellie met a new girl, Dina. Their first kiss was amazing. When they go on patrol, they get captured by another group. Y/N...
12.8K 186 10
enjoy some bbrae oneshots brought to you by me- josie the bi disaster who can't decide who's hotter, beast boy or raven ๐Ÿ˜ณ please let me know if ther...