Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Clue to the first task

701 14 2
By chocolatelover015

The next day after an awkward breakfast because if the friend group being separated Harry missed a class to being interviewed by a Journalist.

The Journalist put them in a special position for all of them standing together and the photographer took a picture.

"What a charismatic quartet. Hello. I'm Rita Skeeter" Sha said and shaked all their hands. "I write for the Daily Prophet but of course you know that don't you? It's you we don't know" She laughed slightly and made a weird face.

"You're the juicy news. What quirks lurks beneath those rosy cheeks? What mysteries do those muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short what makes a champion tick? 'Me myself and I' want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So who's feeling up to sharing? Hmm?" No one answered her and Cedric looked uncomfortable.

"Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely" she grabbed Harry's arm and they walked into a small broom cupboard.

"This is cozy"

"It's a broom cupboard"

"You should feel right to home them. Don't mind if I use a quick quotes quill do you?"

"Oh, no"

"So tell me Harry. Here you sit, a mere boy of 12-"

"I'm 14 sorry"

"About to compete against three students not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself but have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?"

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it" he answered and looked at the notes and quill.

"Just ignore the quill. Then of course you're no ordinary boy of 12 are you?"

"Fourteen"

"Your and your sister's story's legend. Do you think she's jealous of you competing this dangerous Tournament?"

"Uh, no"

"Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?"

"Oh I didn't enter"

She gasped. "Of course you didn't. Everyone loves a rebel Harry. Scratch that last" she laughed.

"Speaking of your parents, we're they alive how do you think they'd feel? Proud? Or concerned that your attitude shows at best a pathological need for attention at worst a psycothic death wish?"

Harry looked at the note. "Hey, my eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghost of my past' and Bree aren't 'jealous of the attention I get'"

***

"What? That's just stupid. I'm not jealous and seeking for attention. If anything. I avoid attention" Bree said when she and Harry stood in the owlery. "And your eyes glistening with the ghost of your past?"

"That's what I saw. It was ridiculous really"

A black owl landed behind the twins with a letter which Harry took and Bree patted the owl 'thank you' before she paid attention to the letter.

'Harry, Bree. I couldn't risk sending Hedwig. Since the World Cup the Ministry's been intercepting more and more owls and she's too easily recognized. We need to talk. Face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor common room 1:00 this Saturday night. And make sure the two of you're alone

- Sirius

Ps. The bird bites'

The bird bit Harry's finger when he hung his hand infront of the owl's face.

"Ah! Ouch"

"I like this owl. But you know, I think it's absurd that Dumbledore isn't putting any effort on pulling you out of this. It's as if he wants you to compete. I'm sorry but if someonething happens I'll blame it on him"

"I'm sure he's tried but didn't succeed. I mean he was angry the day I got chosen. He definitely didn't like it and Crouch said that I had to"

"But who cares about Crouch? You're not a piece of meat you're a 14 year old human who needs a break in life"

"Thank you Bree. Do you know something?"

"I know a lot of stuff but what you're about to tell me, no"

"I'm kinda glad that it's only you and me. I'm not saying that I don't like hanging out with our friends because I love it. But it feels like since we started Hogwarts. We've never had much time just brother and sister which I'd like to have more"

"Oh well I can't deny that I've felt the same. I just thought if I admitted it you would think I was clingy. Wich I wouldn't care if you thought because you are very stuck with me until we continue with life and get jobs" and then she just randomly hugged him which he returned.

"I still know that you miss Ron"

***

1:00 Saturday night the twins did exactly what Sirius said. Bree was creating a color bomb and Harry walked downstairs looking around the common room. "Sirius?"

"I doubt that he'll be here in Person. It's too risky but how we would meet him. I don't know"

Harry saw the Daily Prophet with him on the front page on an armchair and went over to pick it up.

'Harry Potter age 12, suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament. His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his past and choking back tears...'

Harry crumped the Daily Prophet into a ball and threw it onto the faint fire which made a weird coughing sound and Harry went over to it and a face appeared in the fire.

"Bree come over here. Sirius, how?..."

"I don't have much time so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire Harry?"

"No!" He whisper shouted.

"Shhhh. I had to ask. Now, tell me about the dreams of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort but who was the third man in the room?"

"We don't know"

"You didn't hear a name?"

"No, uhm. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important"

"And what was that?"

"He wanted.. me. And Bree. I don't know why but he was gonna use this man to get us. But I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

"Yes, it's just a dream" Sirius said but didn't look like he meant it. "Look you two. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, Harry your name rising from that Goblet but not Bree's these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? He was a Death Eater and no one stops being a Death Eater. Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone sent his own son to Azkaban"

A voice was heard upstairs catching everyone's attention.

"You think one of them put my name in the Goblet?"

"I haven't a clue who put your name in that goblet Harry but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament"

"I'm not ready for this Sirius"

"You don't have a choice"

A shadow was seen walking downstairs.

"Someone's coming" Bree panicked.

"Keep each other and friends close"

Ron saw Harry standing up but didn't see Bree who sat down in the floor.

"Who were you talking to?"

"What? Who says I was talking to anyone?"

"I heard voices"

"Maybe you're imagining things. Wouldn't be the first time"

"Okay Harry that was not nessecary. We were talking with each other Ron. I couldn't sleep" Bree said calmly.

"You're probably just practicing for your next interview with Bree I expect"

"That was also not necessary" Bree said tired of their fighting. "Well, anyways.. Goodnight Harry"

"Yeah, Goodnight Bree"

****

Next day Neville and Bree went down to the Black Lake and soon later on Harry also joined them.

"Amazing. Amazing!" Neville said.

"Neville, you're doing it again"

"Oh, right sorry"

"Don't be sorry Neville, Harry's just grumpy" and after that she muttered. "As always now days"

Harry picked up the book beside him and read out loud. " 'Magical Water Plats of the Highland Lochs?' "

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea" Neville said and waved at whoever incoming person.

Bree who already stood up turned around to them and saw Ginny, Hermione and Ron coming.

"It's already been through enough people why don't you just go and talk to him yourself? Ron this is your problem not mine" Hermione said and Harry stood up from the tree he was sitting against and Ron glared at him.

"What do you want me to say again?"

Ron whispered something to her. "Go"

Hermione walked over to Harry irritated and started to talk. "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you"

Bree and Neville looked utterly confused about what Hermione just said.

"Is that right? Well you, What?"

"Uhm.. ehm" Hermione walked back to Ron who whispered to her again and then she walked back over to Harry.

"Dean was told by Parvati that. Please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you"

"Well, you can tell Ronald-"

"I'm not an owl" Hermione snapped.

She walked past Ron and took Ginny by her arm and walked away. Ron stayed behind a few seconds to glare at Harry before following Hermione and Ginny away.

Bree sighed. "Still not on terms" she muttered to herself.

"Bree?"

"Mhm?"

"Does he talk to you? Ronald I mean"

Bree shrugged. "Yeah he does, but I'm avoiding him"

"Why? Isn't he your bestfriend too?"

"He is. He is, but he's treating you like crap when you haven't done anything wrong. Why?"

Harry went and sat at the tree again looking out on the lake and when Neville is looking at his jar. "No reason. Just asked"

"You miss him. I don't blame you I would also miss my very bestfriend if we fought" She shrugged and walked over to Neville.

***

"Did you bring your father's cloak like I asked you?" Hagrid asked when he and Harry walked through the forest.

"Yeah I brought the cloak. Hagrid where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough. Now pay attention it's important"

He noticed the flower on Hagrid's breast pocket and saw his combed hair. "What's with the flower? Hagrid have you combed your hair?"

"As a matter of fact I have. You might like to try the same thing now and again"

They stopped when they heard a scream growling mixed voice and looked around them.

"Hagrid?" A thick French accent said.

Hagrid smiled and then looked at Harry. "Oh the cloak. Put the cloak on"

And Harry did so and followed after Hagrid.

"Bonsoir Olympe"

"Oh, Hagrid. I thought perhaps you weren't coming. I thought perhaps you had forgotten me" Madam Maxime said.

"Couldn't forget you, Olympe"

Harry fake gagged at them both wondering why he was watching this.

"What is it you wanted to show me? When we spoke earlier you sounded so exhilarated"

"You'll be glad you came. Trust me"

They walked over to a bush and saw dragons spitting fire and being in cages.

Madam Maxime gasped. "Lá c'est magnifique"

Harry saw the dragons and his eyes widened.

"Can we get closer?"

Harry took of the cloak so only his head was visible. "Dragons?! That's the first task? You're joking"

"Come on Harry. These are seriously misunderstood creatures"

One dragon spit fire towards them causing them to to duck down. "Oh crikey! Although I have to admit that Horntail is a nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing them you know"

He looked up to Hagrid with furrowed eyebrows. "Ron was here?"

"Oh sure. His brother Charlie helped to bring him over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell you that?"

"No he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing"

Hagrid looked confused and the Horntail spit out fire again.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 357 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
10.3K 201 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
726 128 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...
15.1K 504 35
[BOOK 1] ❝ I love you both so much! Please, be strong. See you soon. ❞ These were the last words Lily Potter spoke to her twin children the night s...