Germany to another world

By davewho2020

1971 and the vietnam war wages on. Germany and America join forces to fight and stop the spread of communism... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Berlin under attack!
Chapter 2 battle of bage hill
Chapter 3 The expedition
Germany to another world chapter 4
Chapter 5 The defence of Italica
Chapter 6 Base tour
Chapter 7 Berlin part 1
Chapter 8 Berlin part 2
Chapter 9 Meeting the King
chapter 10 The queen and the demostration
Chapter 11 The world fair
chapter 12 The king is dead!
Chapter 13 A son take over
Chapter 15 Centaur
chapter 16 saved and new battle begins
Chapter 17 Sturmtruppen
chapter 18 Victory and peace

Chapter 14 Rasing a new army

40 1 0
By davewho2020

It has been a few months since the rescue of the two princesses. The German government and the United States are helping the queen set up a new government. The armies of both Nations are helping the new army to use weapons and new tactics. The queen's new army is being armed and trained to use ww2 era weapons. As for tanks. Some were training with old tanks like the Sherman and the old German tanks.

Major Tanya Degurechaff: OK men this Is an m 1 Garand. This is an American made semi automatic rifle.

The soldier stared in awe at the new weapon. Then men in grey knoe by the locals who saw them. Spread many stories about them. Sparking new interest in countries outside of the content. Other news soon spread about the kingdom being split and now it is about to be in a civil war.

Though the queen has some worries if she may win or lose this new war that has been created by her son. Though her son wasn't ready and was seriously outmatched and arrogant.

Prince hugnut: I want a report on my army!

General 1: My lord we need more men.

Prince hugnut: Where are we gonna get more men from?

General 2: Why not the centaurs up north? We have plenty of them ready and trained for war. Plus they can take many more hits. Plus it would push Germany right back into the portal.

Prince hugnut: Wonderful they will trample them!

Then one of the generals stood up from the table with a worried look in his eyes.

General 1: Sir, that might be a small problem with that?

Prince Hugnut slammed his fist onto the table. Causing the table to have a slight crack in it. The others were terrified.

Prince hugnut: What do you mean! There might be a problem!

General 1: Sir the centaurs during the war and this new civil war. They are planning to use time to rebel and become independent again my lord. They can turn on us and thanks to the Germans and the new kingdom they help form, with Queen Ruby leading it. They can easily go to their side and join the alliance.

Prince hugnut: I see. Do they still have troops in that territory?

General 2: Yes sir we have plenty but soldiers are begging to lose trust in the centaurs.

Prince hugnut: I want whatever we can up there to reinforce them at once! And have them controlled. Any kind of rebellion will be killed under these new rules. They will follow our rule and help us conquer them.

General 2: Of course my lord we will. I send the best we got up there.

Prince hugnut: great, everything is going to plan.

Back at Base.

Major Tanya Degurechaff: So you're saying we can recruit the centaurs to our case really easily.

Princess Atlas: Yes they have been planning to go on rebellion and become independent. But with you guys and our new kingdom and government. They will appeal to us more now then to him.

Major Tanya Degurechaff: I see what you think, colonel?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: It's worth a shot with our training and giving them better weapons and modern field uniforms. We end this faster. Plus if we promised them their freedom in return and our protection. They would gladly join us.

The general smiled at this idea the Princess Atlas had laid on the table.

General Ludwig Rinder: Then I approved of this. I shall inform the queen of this and then I shall give out your orders, Colonel. So be ready.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Yes sir!

As everyone began to get up and leave.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Oh and General?

General Ludwig Rinder: Yes colonel is there something you need?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Hehe.. Have fun with your date in general. *snickers*

General Ludwig Rinder: You're lucky that I like you and you're my best man here. Do that again and I have you court martialed!

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Yes sir! And you know i'm right.

General Ludwig Rinder: Just get out!

The rest and the colonel quickly got out of the room. After that the colonel went to his room and put on his best uniform. His meeting with the queen was very important. Anything that went wrong can throw all that down the drain. Though his last few visits from the queen were somewhat different. It was more like a feeling or something. Though he put those thoughts aside.

General Ludwig Rinder: Well all the papers are here. That should be it. *looks* Dam I forgot the-

Pvt Alfred Grün: Sir! Sir! Wait sir, you forgot the coffee you're gonna bring here and the flowers. Also this gift sir.

General Ludwig Rinder: Thank you soldier! I was about to be late.

Pvt Alfred Grün: No problem sir. Also good luck.

General Ludwig Rinder: Yeah I need that.

The general went into his staff car and drove towards the new capital. The drive wasn't too far. As soon as he got there. He got out of the car and brought everything in. He walked down the hallway. At the end was a normal size wooden dark brown door. The general nock on the door.

Voice: Come in.

General Ludwig Rinder: As you wish.

A maid opens the door letting the general in. There in a big comfy car with a small round table in front was the queen. The Queen wore an elegant dress. The General was nervous but kept his composure.

Queen ruby: A General Ludwig Rinder welcome in. I came ready for your arrival~

General Ludwig Rinder: Umm thank you Queen ruby. *nervously sit down*

Queen ruby: Ruby will be just fine General~

General Ludwig Rinder: Then Rinder will be fine as well.

Queen ruby: Maid please leave us alone. We have some private matters~ to attend to. *winks*

Maid: Oh of course my queen. I shall leave at once and good luck with her hehe.

General Ludwig Rinder: Umm

The maid quickly leaves the room and walks out. The general was now feeling very awkward. Though the queen smiled at him to make feel comfortable. ]

Queen ruby: So Rinder I know you ask for this meeting? Why are we here to discuss?

General Ludwig Rinder: Oh your daughter Atlas has brought up a great Idea that I think we can use to our advantage.

Queen ruby: Oh I see. I would love to hear all about it~

General Ludwig Rinder: Yeah but first here are your gifts I got you.

Queen ruby: Oh you~ You shouldn't have~ And flowers too! Wonderful!

General Ludwig Rinder: Yeah and open the small box.

Queen ruby: A nickless so nice! Thank you! *jumps towards him and hugs him.*

General Ludwig Rinder: Yeah I umm HMmm! *she kisses him* Wait! What about and umm plus the plans!

Queen ruby: Shhhh We have plenty of time~ All night~ Am sure your army can wait awhile. Plus this is a meeting.

You guys can umm fillin on what happens here.

The next morning.

Area Base

Year 2018

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Has anyone seen the general this morning? I have my troops ready and plan to turn in.

Sergeant Christoph Ochsner: Yeah same here I have some request forums. They need to sign.

Then more and more came. The general still didn't come.

Second lieutenant Sylvie Merz: Colonel What are we gonna do?

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Well I can do some of this paper work but most of it has to be signed by a general. I can't keep up and I have things to do in five minutes!

Then near the last minute the general came in and fixed his uniform as he walked down towards his office.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: The general is here! Atten Hut! *salutes*

General Ludwig Rinder: *saluts back* Ok at ease and continue to do what you are doing. Sorry for being late. I was busy with the queen last night.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Oh really what you did other than discuss our plan?

General Ludwig Rinder: Nothing happened last night! It was really a long talk about the plans and umm she thanked me for the gift that's all.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Sure General. Anyways there is all the paperwork. Also May I ask something before we leave?

General Ludwig Rinder: Sure make it quick though I have a lot to due.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Well sir I would like a recon and pictures of the area from the sky. As Long with a video of the flight so we see the ground.

General Ludwig Rinder: Granted. Ace is busy today so Muller will be flying this mission.

Colonel Wolf Hoffmen: Thank you sir.

Ground crew: Hey muller guess what!

Muller: What?

Muller is much older than ace. He is 30 year old and came from a long line of pilots in his family. Muller was also from a small German town. His father, after his time in military service, opened a small beer factory. Now Muller was a pilot and had experience with many jets. Today Muller is flying an old me 262 that was modified in the late 2000s to be a reconess plane. But still can shoot its old gun. Though they haven't used them since 1945 and the Korean war.

Ground crew: You got new orders to take your me 262 to recon this area. These are what the general and colonel are looking for. They are used on how to get to them and troop movements.

Muller: Ok I got it. *gets ready to take off and puts on flight suits*

The ground crew quickly got his old plane ready to take off and tested the engine's other controls. Through me 262 are the last few 200 that remain in service. It Was upgraded with new wings and engines as well with new panels.

Ground crew: Ok Muller your ready to go. Be Careful bring it back in one piece ok.

Muller: Don't worry, I'll bring this old bird back in one piece.

Muller got into his plane. As the plane gets towed out onto the runway. He was getting ready and staring up his engines. As everything was complete and cleared. Muller launched his plane forward and pulled back on his stick and the plane lifted off the ground.

Muller: Let's see the coordinates set. Now turn on the autopilot. Well until I get there I let autopilot take over for awhile.

As the plane flew over fields and forest. Muller was enjoying himself in the air. As he got towards the border, He turned on all the cameras. Started taking pictures and film of the ground below. At this point he took over the control of the plane. He saw many towns and cities. As he mapped out the areas he had been making sure everything was working. He was soon finished.

Muller: Well that was a long day of flying. Time to head back.

As he soon flew over a small town of centaurs. Then it happened.

Muller: God dam! My engines are acting up out of nowhere. *The plane soon began to fall towards the ground.* Well, better crash land.

Muller called into the base telling them he was going down in the centaurs area near one of the small towns. Then the plane hit the ground and hit a few trees. Luckily he wasn't hurt badly. At least he is alive and still kicking. He gets out of the plane and pulls out his side arm.

Muller: Now what the hell do I do.

Centaur Female: Umm excuse me sir?

Muller tuned towards the voice and saw a female centaur.

Will He come out alive? Can they rescue him? Will the centaur be on their side? Wait for the next chapter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1K 27
Its been too long since that Day. "WE'RE TAKING FIRE!" We lost Lives. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" We lost Faith in ourselves. "Or are we all...Expendable?" But...
111K 1.8K 22
August 1945 3 months after the defeat of Germany The allies divide Germany and it's capital into four. When all sudden a gate appear in Berlin attac...
119K 2.5K 13
Years have gone by since the Klyntar aliens roamed the Earth. After they had left, Quirks were discovered amongst the people across the world. Thus L...
63.4K 830 14
Y/N didn't haved the best school life, he was bullied by the boys in the school but most of the girls defended him including all the females teachers...