Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

3.9K 180 96
By LittleRed11204

Y/n's POV

I just lounged around my apartment when I came home from work. I texted Somi about what happened and she was losing it. She was going to come over so we could talk about everything, but I told her not to bother because I just wanted to be alone for now. She was understanding and told me to text her if I needed anything. While I was wallowing in self-pity, I heard my phone ding, so I looked over at it and saw Rosie shot me a quick text.

Blondie <3: so what did
she say???

I sighed as I knew exactly what she was referring to. I then started to text a whole paragraph explaining everything to her. After a few minutes, I sent it to her and waited to see the bubble pop up for her response. They soon appeared, but the text was one asking to call me. I said it was fine and soon my phone was buzzing, so I picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hi." I said simply to her as I just laid down on my couch.

"I can't believe that bitch would just blow you off like that for her ex! And then not even tell you it's her ex in the first place! Who does she think she i-"

"As much as my emotions are all over the place right now, please don't call her a bitch. She hasn't done anything horrible right now, so don't call her that."

"I can't believe you're defending her now." I heard Rosie say as she scoffs, making me a little angry.

"I'm not defending her, I'm just saying that she hasn't done anything unforgivable yet to give us the ability to call her a bitch." I explained as I felt my anger rising a little.

"Well I think she deserves the title of a bitch because you two have been going out on dates for practically two months! And then to say to the ex, that she honestly could still be in love with, that she'll 'catch up' with him right in front of you is insane! So I'm sorry, but in my eyes she deserves that title." Rosie said as I could also hear her getting angry about the situation. I know that if the both of us continue talking when we are obviously getting angrier by the minute, things will go south real quick.

"Okay, I'm going to end the call because we are both getting mad and I don't want to end up arguing with you. I'll talk to you later Rosie."

"Wai-"

I hung up the phone before she could finish what she was going to say. I felt bad about that, but I knew if I continued to let her talk, who knows what I would've said in a state of anger. I heard my phone ring right away again and it was obviously Rosie calling me. I ignored it and put her on do not disturb because I still needed to cool off. I care deeply about Rosie and I don't want to say something I'll regret.

Rosie's POV

I tried to call her again after she abruptly hung up on me, but she didn't answer. I yelled out in frustration as I threw my phone onto my bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a slew of swear words come out of my mouth. I just went to get ready for our photoshoot for the pre-release single, which is going to be 'Ready For Love'. There have been so many damn leaks for the song, so finally YG said we'll release the song.

I just got into sweats because I'll be getting into proper clothes for the pictures. I also didn't bother with makeup because that's what my makeup artist is for. I snatched my phone from my bed and groaned as there was nothing from y/n. I still can't believe that bitch did that to y/n when all she's done is give her love and attention. Hell, if I was in Aurora's place, I would never let y/n go, ever.

I exited my apartment and there was the van waiting for me out front. I climbed in and my manager and I rode to the photoshoot in silence. After about 20 minutes, we arrived and I was ushered in right away to get hair and makeup done. Lisa was already there cracking jokes as she got some jewels put on around her eyes.

The concept for this pre-release single is almost like a more mature club feel. Our outfits are actually really nice and the makeup has this fun aspect to it for the club factor. It took about an hour for my makeup and hair to get done, which was in loose waves. My members were doing their solo shots right now when I walked out. But soon all four of us were taking the group photos on the multiple sets in place.

"Now subunit photos: Jennie and Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé." The director said as I smirked at the couple who were now being escorted to another set. Lisa linked her arm with mine as we walked over to another set, getting ready for the pictures.

We had to pretend we were dancing in a club for a few of them and I gave Lisa a few pointers because I've been to a few clubs. None in South Korea because I'd be dead, so they were all overseas. We were messing around with each other and then we had to get changed for more photos.

"Don't you wish she was taking your pictures?" Jennie asked me in English so our staff wasn't able to understand us. I glared at her,

"Shut up." She laughed as I just rolled my eyes at her, remembering that y/n and I aren't on good terms right now. I sighed and just went on my phone to pass the time as my makeup artist applied some electric blue eyeshadow, along with a black wing.

"Chaeng, I'm going to order some pho, you want your normal?" Lisa asked as I nodded my head. She giggled and soon the four of us were back out taking pictures. After about an hour we had our late lunch/dinner break. The pho was fucking fantastic and the four of us were bickering back and forth the whole time.

The photoshoot went well into the night and once we were done, our damn director told us that tomorrow, which is technically today since its 2am, we are recording the MV for 'Ready For Love'. It should only take two days since there's apparently not a lot of different sets. I find it stupid how we always cram so much stuff in before the release of a song or project. Like the company will only have a maximum of three days to edit the whole video. And the teaser pictures that were taken tonight are already being edited. So the first batch will probably be out within a few hours.

The four of us were practically dead come the ride home. YG said we should stay at the dorm since there's going to be a lot going on and it's easier for transportation. I didn't really understand that aspect of it because we live in the same apartment complex anyway. But we soon were all in the dorm, going straight to our rooms to get a few hours of sleep in before rushing over to start filming the music video.

~~~~~

"Okay, and action!" I heard the director yell as I started to lip sing to my verse. Of course my solo parts were first, so I only got a grand total of three hours of sleep before being rudely awoken by my manager calling me. I have done this damn part at least seven times now and I'm clearly getting annoyed, but I always control my facial expressions the second we start rolling.

We finally got enough shots and I was practically dragged away to get ready for group shots while Jisoo did her parts. I may have dozed off into a light sleep while I was getting my makeup and hair redone, but that's fine. I was then woken up to start on the chorus with my members. I'm shocked we all look this good considering we all barely got any sleep. We did our cheer and got to filming.

Hour passed and I was excused to go home because I was walking around like a half dead person. During the car ride back to the dorm, I honestly could barely keep my eyes opened. I literally collapsed on my bed out of exhaustion when I arrived and I didn't even bother checking my phone before I passed out.

Y/n's POV

Well, let's see if tonight will go as planned. Since I had today off, I was editing pictures the whole time while also freaking out about the dinner date with Aurora. She texted me last night saying she got home safe, so I wasn't worried about her. I had shot Rosie a text telling her that I'm not angry anymore and we could talk again whenever. She hasn't responded, so I'm guessing she's recording stuff and whatnot for the comeback.

Somi is at work today, so I can't go over to her place. Well I mean I can, but I'm too lazy to. So in order to cure my boredom, I decided to call my dad and see what's up with him. I dialed his number and it rang for a little, but soon he picked up.

"Hey sweetie I haven't heard from you in forever!" He answered happily as I laughed.

"I never call you because there's a 99% chance you won't answer your phone. So that's why I usually call mom because she actually answers when her daughter calls." I said to him as he chuckled.

"In my defense, I never have my phone with me because I don't think it would be good if I accidently dropped it into wet concrete."

"Well then get a different job than being a project manager for a construction company." I told him as he scoffed, knowing that I know he loves his job.

"This is why your my second favorite child."

"I'm an only child." I deadpanned to him.

"Max would say otherwise." I rolled my eyes as my dad brought up our dog. He's an Australian Shepherd and a whole 9 years old.

"I can't believe a dog that is less than half my age is the favorite child!"

"Better believe it! So how have you been?" He asked me as I put some leftovers into the microwave to eat.

"I've been doing good. Work has been a little stressful since a new line is coming out, but I keep reminding myself of the paycheck because it's going to be good. Other than that, not too much has been happening." I told him, not wanting to get into the situation with Aurora because I do not need to hear my dad rant about it.

"That's right, always look forward to the money at the end of a stressful time at work. But don't overwork yourself too much because I know you get into the zone and do that." He told me sternly, knowing my habits back in secondary school. In the later years of it, I would always pull all-nighters in order to do well on tests. In the short term it was bad for me, but it did end up helping me get into NYU. Then those study habits continued on, but I assured my parents that I changed my ways.

"I will make sure to take breaks and not work myself to the grave." I told him as we continued talking for over an hour. It was nice catching up with him and I told him that I was still good for the vacation back home in June. I also said that I was going to bring Somi along, which made him super excited because both my parents have yet to meet her. They obviously know all about her because I've told them, but whenever they would come visit me in college, Somi was always not around.

It's currently 6pm and I was mentally getting prepared for the dinner at 7. I told Aurora just to meet me at the restaurant because it would just be so awkward now if we had to go there together. I said that the reservation was under my name if she got there early, which I'm guessing she will be because that's just who she is.

I went over into my bedroom and went straight to my closest, starting the tedious process of figuring out what to wear. I was thinking of going with black slacks and a white dress shirt, but that's too classy for tonight. I went through all my clothes and multiple options, but I think I found a winner. I had these navy blue slacks with a white collared shirt underneath a light beige sweater. I put on my Nike Blazers since the restaurant isn't even that fancy; I just want to look decent because she always looks great. I just then grabbed my long grey wool coat for the cold weather and checked the time, panicking a little when I realized I needed to leave right now.

I rushed through my apartment and got my keys, along with my phone and wallet. I patted myself down to make sure I didn't forget anything and I was soon out the door, quickly making my way to the elevator. I was fidgeting with my sleeves as I exited the building, walking down the couple of blocks it takes to get there. I was telling myself that everything would be fine over and over again in my head as I got closer to my destination. I heard my phone ding and I pulled it out to see Somi wishing me good luck. I thanked her before seeing the restaurant's sign in the distance. It was 6:50, so I'm guessing Aurora is already here.

I entered and went up to the hostess, saying my name for a reservation at 7 and she grabbed a menu, leading me to my table. I did in fact see Aurora sitting there with a glass of water, overlooking her own menu. I quietly thanked the hostess and walked over to the table, a soft smile on my lips as I took in her appearance. She wore a simple black dress and had a dress coat overtop of it with a belt cinching her waist, making it a focal point. I pulled my chair out and that got her attention off the menu and up to me. She wore a smile when our eyes met, making my nerves lessen.

"Hey, you look great." I told her quietly, making sure I wouldn't disturb the tables around  us. A light blush made its way to her cheeks,

"Thank you; you also look great. I already know what I'm going to get, but take your time." She told me as I shook my head,

"I've been here before and I already know what I'm going to get. How about we get the bread basket as an appetizer and then we can also order our food?" I asked her, wanting to see if that's okay with her.

"I'm good with that. So how was your day off?"

"It was much needed," I said with a breathless laugh, "but I was obviously still editing pictures. It was nice though to take a break whenever and not have Marcus or Louis breathing down my neck." I finished with a laugh.

"Yeah, today at work was less hectic thank god. It was mostly just a few reshoots of certain outfits that Katie felt needed to be shown off more. I actually got off about an hour early because Katie said they got all the pictures of me they needed. So I got to have an extra hour at home to do nothing before getting ready and coming here." Aurora explained to me as I listened to every word. Our waiter came over and he smiled at us,

"And what can I get you ladies started with?" He asked us politely.

"We'll have the bread basket for the appetizer. And then I'll have the lobster special." I told him as I handed him my menu. His gaze turned to Aurora,

"And for you?"

"I'll have the caesar salad with the soup of the day."

"Alright, I'll get your order in and the bread basket should be out shortly." He said before walking away, leaving us to converse more. I wanted to ask how her day with her 'friend' was yesterday, but I knew I should probably wait until we were almost done with our food that hasn't even come out yet.

"If you could live in any book series, what one would it be?" I asked her, wanting to know just out of curiosity. I saw a childlike smile make its way to her lips as she leaned back in her chair and thought about the question.

"That's a tough one because I've read so many good ones when I was younger. And I still read some new ones now." She said before going deep into thought.

"Well while you think so intently about your answer, I'll tell you mine. I would like to live in the book series of 'Harry Potter' because I feel like I can totally make Hermione fall for me. Plus I've always loved the idea of magic." I said with a goofy smile as she laughed at my answer.

"So you think you could woo the brightest witch of her age?"

"Damn right I could. I like to think I'm extremely better than Mr. Weasley. I think you'd agree too."

"I might have to go with the 'Percy Jackson' series. I loved the writing in it and I had a massive crush on Percy when I was younger. Plus Greek Mythology is just so interesting."

"Damn, that's a really good choice too, shit. Can I change my answer?" I asked as she shook her head, making me sigh obnoxiously. We continued talking and when the bread basket came, we both dug into it like no tomorrow. I don't know what it is about restaurant bread, but this shit is always so good at any place.

Our food was out not too long after and damn was this also really fucking good. Aurora joked about what if I get food poisoning and I froze really dramatically, making her laugh. Were the other tables looking over at us because we were actually having a good time? Yes, yes they were and I'm not even mad about the unwanted attention. But I knew soon I would ask her about her day with the mystery man, also known as her ex. And that time is now as we finished up our meals.

"So how was your evening catching up with your friend?" I asked her as casually as I could, sipping my drink as I looked over the rim of it into her already nervous eyes.

"I should tell you something," Aurora said as I watched her sit up straighter, signaling to me she was going to say something serious. I matched her posture and allowed her to continue, "that man was my ex." I pretended to be shocked at the information I already knew thanks to Ilona.

"I wasn't expecting that, but I trust you enough to become close with your ex again." I told her as this caused her to become more nervous, sending me waves of uncertainty through me. I was now more alert about everything that was happening around us; from the waiter a few tables down taking drink orders to the distant sounds of car horns.

"He's the ex that suddenly fell out of love with me. I never knew the reason, but he told me last night."

"Well what was the reason he left you?" I asked her. My voice came out a little more pissed off than I intended it to be, so I muttered an apology for raising my voice before she spoke.

"He said that his father had become ill and it would've become a long distance relationship. He knew my previous relationship had ended because we couldn't do the whole long distance thing. So he spared me seeing our relationship slowly deteriorate by telling me he didn't love me and leaving right away. A few months ago his father passed away and he couldn't bring himself to find me because he was grieving. But," she took a breath to try and tame her shaky voice, "he's come back for me."

I was silent as I analyzed the situation that I just learned about. So the man that broke her heart has just wandered back into her life wanting her back. The man that said he fell out of love with her wants a second chance. I just kept looking into her eyes, trying to sort out the many emotions that were in them. There was grief, happiness, betrayal, confusion, and the one I feared most: love. There was a small amount of tears that pooled in her eyes, enough to tell me she's been having a hard time with all of this.

But I know deep down she's made her decision.

I gave her a soft smile and reached across the table to gently take hold of her right hand. She was caught off guard with how gentle and caring I was with her. Her eyebrows furrowed together in clear confusion as I spoke to her calmly,

"I already know your decision you made, Aurora," Just with that simple sentence, a tear rolled down her cheek as I felt my heart hurt a bit seeing someone I care about cry, "and it's okay. I have always felt like your heart still belonged to someone else. Back when you talked about this ex, I saw the way your eyes lit up, even though he broke you. I told myself that one day I would be able to make your eyes shine like that, but that was just going to be a losing battle, no matter how much I tried," quiet sobs fell from her lips as she still held eye contact with me. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, "Your heart was never mine to take care of and protect. You still held onto that small sliver of hope that he would come back like a knight in shining armor; and he did. So Aurora, it's okay to go to him. It's okay to put your happiness and wants above mine because I was never yours, and you were never mine. These past two months going on dates with you have been amazing, but my time romantically with you has come to end. Everything will be okay, I will make sure of that. This is going to sound selfish, but please just keep a small piece of your heart just for me because you'll have a small place in mine. I'll let you go now, but I would love to still be friends with you... that is if you'll let me."

"Y/n," Aurora said with a sniffle, "I'm so sorry I dragged you to so many dates all for this to happen. I'm sorry I gave you false hope, I never intended to because I truly did want to give you my heart. But you're right, he's always had it. I know someone will come into your life and give you their heart while you simultaneously give them yours. I held on to that small amount of hope, so you should too. And of course you'll still have a part of my heart because I would love to continue to be your friend."

"I'm glad I'll still be able to keep sleeping beauty in my life. How about we get out of here and I'll walk you to your car?" She nodded her head and soon the waiter with our check came by. I tried to pay, but she insisted on paying for the whole dinner because she felt like she owed it to me. I shook my head and told her she didn't owe me anything, but that didn't stop her.

We walked out of the restaurant, arms linked together as I saw her car in the nearby parking garage. She took her keys out of her purse and unlocked it as we got closer. The two of us stopped right in front of it, both of us pausing to look deep into the other's eyes. We both smiled even though there was a small amount of pain being shown. I know she didn't want to hurt me, but I'll survive; I've been through way worse.

"Can I kiss you one last time?" I quirked an eyebrow and smirked at her,

"Am I that good of a kisser you want one last one?" I joked with her as she rolled her eyes, a light blush painting her cheeks.

"Shut up." With that, I tugged her closer to me with the hand that was still in my grip, pressing our lips together for the last time. It was a slow kiss that really did feel like a goodbye kiss. I have never gotten a proper goodbye kiss because all of my other past lovers are shit and didn't deserve one. I placed my hand on the small of her back as her arms wrapped around my neck, wanting to hold me close for the last time. When we pulled apart, I saw that there were a few tears still threatening to fall, even though we were going to be okay. I was about to speak, but she beat me to it,

"Get out of here so I don't have to cry again." I laughed and as a goodbye, I lifted her hand up and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles before walking away from her and out of the parking garage. As I walked down the street, I watched as her car passed me by. Then through an open sunroof, a hand heart popped up, making me smile.

I wasn't in any hurry to get back home, so I just walked over to Central Park to clear my head. Anger wasn't anywhere in my emotions right now as I had a feeling something like this would happen eventually. She's going to be happy with him and all I can hope is he doesn't break her heart again. I'll still be in her life thankfully, so I'll need to make sure I give him a talk at some point. I found an empty bench as I sat down on it, resting my feet. I sighed, wishing I had a beanie on because of the cold air. Even though it is March 10th, it's still fucking freezing. I wouldn't be surprised if it-

"And it's snowing." I whispered to myself as I watched snowflakes fall around me. The distant sounds of cars and people were the only thing I could hear. As I scanned around the area, I realized this is where I first met Rosie. I chuckled as I remembered the somewhat awkward interaction we had, but look at us now. I sighed as I just looked at the lamppost that was in the background of her pictures,

Should I hold onto my sliver of hope?

–——––
well, no more aurora and y/n content... at least for now >:). and i have something to tell all of u lovely people that i love and adore so much,

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY (aka January 12th)!!!!! IM 18 WHICH MEANS IM A LEGAL ADULT NOW, HOW DEPRESSING!!!! so heres a bday gift that im giving u all, and this is the longest chapter of the story so far too, so i hope u liked it. im going to thank u all in advance for the birthday wishes, so... THANK U <3. i cant wait to see all of u in the next chapter because who knows where the story will go now MWHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.2K 39
'Words are not important to love someone' ____________________________________________________ Kim Y/N, daughter of the most successful business man...
36.4K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
151K 7.5K 34
The touring life. One that people desire and want for themselves. Blackpink is embarking on a world tour for their new album Born Pink and have multi...
42.4K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...