Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 78

9.3K 460 115
By FlowerVine98

***Sorry for not updating regularly. Thanks for waiting❤️. Happy reading💖***

Reyansh pov :

"Hello" with a thumping heart I attended the call.

"Hello. Who is this?" I asked as I didn't heard anything from other side.

"Hello mapilai, this is your athai. Don't you know my number?" she asked me. Fuck...

I really thought...... Leave that

"Oh athai... Its actually my new phone. I think I didn't savd your number in my Google. Yes athai"

"Oh okay mapilai.. Can you please come to home"

"Athai actu.... Actually ila..."

"We want to talk regarding her only mapilai" she says.

"ila... Ila.... Is ila is there?" I asked her.

"Yes, please come soon"

That's when my heart srarts to beat properly. I leaned over my bike to cool me down. I don't know when eyelids starts to fill with tears. I wiped it.

After sometime, I reached her parents home fastly. I parked my bike clumsily, and runned inside her home. Why she is doing like this?

"Ila" I shouts her name while entering only to see ila is standing beside gayu  cryingly.

"Ilaa" I shouts by running near to her.

"Stop there maama" gayu shouts at me by stepping before her Akka.

"What happened gayu?"

"Ila why are you crying?. Why did you switched off your phone? . Do you know how much I worried about you? " I literally shouts at her. Who looks at me with her teary eyes.

"I only switched off her phone" gayu says at me.

"What happened? Why are you behaving like this gayu"

"What me maama? Me?"

I nods at her.

"Why ila is crying? Why did you bring her and top of that whyno one informed me?"

"Ila" I called her again

"Reyans...."

"Stop akka"

"Gayu what is your problem? " I asked her.

"Why did you married my akka?" she asked me. What?

"What?"

"What what maama. What the letter states maama?."

"What letter are you speaking about gayu"

"The one you gave to my akka, through your so called parents on the day seeing my akka. By asking to maintain the stranger life. "

"Th. That. Ow... Oww... Its a past gayu" I Sat's.

"I didn't expect you to be like this maama"

"My akka is not some toy. So that you can just show off."

"She is a living human being maama"

"Now thinking back, I could understand every moments of your both. Where you both were just tried to show as a lovable couples. Shit.. How much you both fooled me? "

"Gayu,... Its not him... I.. Asked him... Its not his mistake gayu. Its all on me. He clearly mentioned gayu..." ila starts to weep.

"Then why did you married him akka"

"I was asked to" ila Says by turning her head.

"Who?"

"Gayu leave her. Now it's her life. What are you doin.." athai starts.

"Shut it amma. You only right. Why are you like this amma. Why are you like this?." gayu shouts at her amma.

Her mom just slapped her.

"Amma" ila shouts at her amma.

"What you will do amma. Just slap me right. I can withstand it amma. But what you did is wrong Ma. Its wrong"

"That is the only option we had gayu. But now she is happy right"

"What if she didn't be happy?. Am cent percent sure, that you won't bother if ever ila akka's life us it good." gatu shouts at her mom.

"If you ever felt each one of your children as a burden, you could have informed us mom. We three would have left this house. " gayu shouts at her mom.

"Gayu" her dad called.

"Please appa. Even you didn't thought about out akka life."

"Gayu am happy now" ila starts.

"Akka shut it. How could you, think of marrying someone who clearly mentioned to not expect anything from him, Akka?. Did you think this is some fucking play?. This is life akka. What if you ended up with some bad man. What would I have done?. I don't even want to think about it akka. "

" Gayu baby, see now am very happy gayu "ila says by hugging her sister.

" Don't speak with me akka. "

" I don't know, I don't even want to trust you. What if you still putting some drama to just make me to believe you guys. I don't want to take any risk "

" What are you upto? " ila asked gayu.

" I want both of you guys to apply for divorce" as soon as gayu said.

"What?" myself and ila both shouts at the same time.

"What what. You both are going to apply for mutual divorce. Then i will start hunting groom for my akka. That..."

"I love reyansh" ila shouts. But nothing were entering into my brain. All am looking is ila what.. If.. What.. If... Something... Happens like ti's...

What I will do?

No no I really can't live without her.

"Love needs two person akka. Two person needs to love each other akka. Only your love won't be sufficient to sustain this relationship. Please understood this akka"

"No gayu... You are not getting it. I can't live without reyansh. I love him soo much.. I only will live with him... That it..." she shouts at gayu.

"Reyansh comeon we will go to home" saying this ila starts to walk towards me.

"No you won't walk away from me Akka. I won't leave you to go to your in laws home. I don't want you to live your life as maid. I want you to divorce him and I will search for...

" What is your problem gayu? " I shouts at her.

" What is my problem? Are you asking me what is my problem?. Do you know, how it will hurt me on hearing these kind of agreement for a mere marriage. Do you know?. I don't want my akka to live with you. I thought you are a gtreat man, but no you proved me wrong. I now want a divorce for my akka. That's it. " gayu shouts at me

" I won't give that " I shouts at her.

" I don't care, all I want is a great life to my akka. That I know definitely not with you. I want you to give divorce to my sister "

" I won't "

" Atleast leave her to live mama"

"Gayu, please you mistaken us. He already likes me gayu. We will live our life." ila starts to say.

"No akka, I don't care. All you feed me is lie. Now I won't trust any of your honey coated words. Am now calling my friend's mom who is a lawyer. I will ask her to file a case for mutual divorce...."

I just grabbed her mobile and smashed it on to the floor "

"You won't do that" i shouts at her.

"Reyansh she is just a small girl. I will make her to understand that you too like me... We will...."

"Stop it akka. Stop with your lies."

"All i want is your better life that's it"

"Do as I say akka"

"This is my life gayu"

"Akka I know better than you, about your life. You are just going to divorce this brooding man and going to get married to whom am showing to you. This man here doesn't value you nor love you Akka. We can't force someone to love us Akka."

"No gayu you took its wrongly. He asked me to love myself first..."

"Akka, stop with your bullshit"

"Maama... Sorry my soon to be ex maama, please you can leave this home right now. Just go away"

"I won't go"

Ilankodi pov:

What happened to gayu

"Gayu, I can't live without him" I shouts at her.

"You will akka, you will eventually learn when you get a lovable husband for you not like him. I will make sure of it" gayu says.

"I won't love anyone but him"

"I won't give divorce to her" Reyansh shouts at her.

"When you didn't love my akka. Why are you doing like this. Why can't you leave her to live her life..."

"He likes me" I intervened her.

"That is just a another li..." she starts but only to be cut off by reyansh.

"I LOVE HER" Reyansh shouts with a loud booming voice

"This is what you want to hear right. Hear me out clearly, I LOVE HER SOO MUCH. I love ila, and she loves me. There is no need to apply for divorce. Did you heard it properly" he growled.

Why he is shouting...

Wait.

What did he said?

Fuck I need to react right. Hy what did he said. He said that he loves me. I think I heard it wrongly.

That shou..

"I love her soo much."

"I love Ilankodi. She is mine no one has the right to even look at her in the way I look at her. Only I has" he says by looking into my eyes.

What am hearing is true right?

My eyes starts to shed even more tears.

This looks like a dream to me.

I just pinched myself.

"Ila, you are not dreaming. Its true baby. I love you soo much" he says by coming towards me by chuckling.

"How could I believe you maama? " gayu asks him.

"Gayu stop it. Stop" I shouts at her.

"How you want me to prove you?. What I needs to do? To prove my love towards ila to you?." he asks at her.

"Maybe kiss her" gayu shrugged at him.

What?

"What?" I shouts

I mean kiss is not new to us. But.. But we are having audience right...

"Gayu" amma too shouts at gayu.

He starts to move forwards to me.

What?

Why he is walking toward me?

My heart starts to pound really fast. I grabbed the chair which is beside me just for the support. But all through this my eyes held him. I starts to fidget with my saree paalu. Kissing is not new to us..... But this is different. I mean this kiss is really special to me... As.for now. He.. Is loving me...

And above this, everyone is present here.

"Ga.. Gayu we both love ea.. Each other.. I think its... Wrong... We...." before I finish, reyansh grabbed me in his arms.

"I love you ila. This love I felt when you were kidnapped. Those days, I was living like a corpse. Everyone says, we won't value something until we miss it. I understand it ila. I don't know when I started to love you. I think it started a way back, but to realise it it took these many days to me. I thought of expressing my love in... Some other way.... As this is special to me.. Bu.. But when gayu announced about div.. Di... That thing.. I dont want to hide thereafter.
        You are very special to me ila. I don't know how to propose and all. For me you are my world. Back then I don't have anyone to say that she is mine. But now I have you. I want to live this life only with you. " he softly says by looking into my eyes.

" Would you like to spend your balance life with me? " he asked me.

Do this man needs to ask me.

Am just overwhelmed.

He don't know how much this meant to me. My happy tear fell from my eye.

" I love you Ilankodi "

" I... Lov eyou too reyansh" he smiles

"I know" and pressed his lips over mine. My eyes went wide.

I tried to wiggle in his arms. But no he is not in a mood to stop it.

So without thinking much, I wrapped my hand over his neck. His eyes didn't levaed me instead it held me.

After a passionate kiss before these many audience, he left me.

Okay am flattered, along flasbeggered. Fuck.

He again leaned and pecked my lips. I kept looking into his eyes.

"Atlast I won" I heard a shouting.

I looked ahead only to see gayu who is sitting over the sofa.

"Maams, that was so hot" she commented dreamily.

"Gayu behave" amma shouts. I looked at amma, who is smiling. I looked away. Fuck. My eyes accidently turned towards appa, who is also smiling anything.

I wrapped my hands over reyansh and tried to hide on his chest.

"What?" Reyansh asked her.

"What what maama?"

"You won gayu" I heard another voice, I looked ahead only to meet mahin.

"That was hot only" he says by looking at his wife.

What? How they here? What they are doing here?

Hy what is happening here first of all.

"You are here?" Reyansh asked him.

"Yes where will my brother will be then?" another voice came. I looked, only to see rithish Anna.

"Good thing chaaru, we leaved our all children's with Jeevika." raadhika says by popping out from the room.

"What is happening here?" Reyansh asked.

"Kiss. Love proposal..." mahin says by winking at me.

"Hy wait I forget fuck..." gayu shouts

"No cursing" mahin and reyansh shouts at same time.

"Cool maams" gayu shouts.

"I forget to record everything" she shouts.

"Don't worry gayu, your brother in law captured everything. When you have your brother in law, you don't have to worry gayu. " mahin shouts.

"Reyansh, you are so romantic" Anna commented by laughing.

"What is happening here?" Reyansh  growled at everyone.

"Do you all thinking it is some joke? Do anyone knows, how I have been for those 1 hour without knowing her whereabouts?. And rithish, I called you right, but you never said where my wife is, even after knowing her whereabouts. " Reyansh shouts.

"You gayu, what you did is wrong?" he shouts at her.

"Reyansh plea.. Please she just.. Childishly... D.. Do.. Done... It" I tried to say by moving towards gayu, as she really looks like terrified. As reyansh looks really different.

"A.. Am so.. Sorry maama.... I got to know the real agreement of marriage through chaaru akka by yesterday.I was angry at that time.... But I know akka loves you... And also seen your love towards akka. Bu.. But I got to know that you only accepts your like towards akka through rithish maama, so... So.. We all.. Pl.. Planned so that you will accept your love to my akka... She already suffered a lot.. I don't want her to crave for your love too. I... Came... Up with. Thi. This plan... Am sorry.. I know it might have hurted you.... But akka don't know anything, I took her to home by calling her to reach our home.. We all planned, even appa and amma don't know as they reached home lately after attending a marriage.. Everything i was the solely reason.. Am.. Sorry.... " gayu says by weeping over my chest.

" Shh gayu " I tried to cooed at her.

" Gayu" Reyansh called her.

"Am.. Am. Sorry," again gayu says at him over my chest.

"Gayu" he again calls her.

"Reyansh leave her...." I tried to say to him. But all he did us, unwrapping gayu from me and grabbing her face towards him.

"Shh, how was my drama?" he asks her.

"What?" she asks him slowly. In return he laughs at her.

"Only you are cabale of doing drama?. Won't I do that?" he asks her.

"What?" this time I shouts at him.

"Maams, you are so cool. But you broke my phone. Poor phone. " she says at him.

"Happy to hear it. And don't worry I will buy you new iPhone how about that? " he says at her, by hugging her.

*Throat clearing * I cleared my throat to make them knew my presence.

But no they both didn't stopped their convo, instead they both took their seat. I kept looking at them.

"Excuse me" I again says.

"Cutiee" mahin shouts at me and hugged me tightly.

"Cutiee, you got your love" he says.

Now it's his time to get jealous.

I smiled at mahin.

I looked at reyansh, who is looking really angry.

I winked at him.

Who glared at me in return.

"Ila" amma called me.

"Amma"

"Now am feeling content beta after seeing you and mapilai" she says by kissing my forehead.

I smiled at her.

"Atleast once in your life, you choosed the perfect groom to my akka. If something would have gone wrong. Then you guys would have seen my different face" gayu says by leaning over reyansh. I smiled at her.

After having dinner, we both are ready to retire to our home.

"Maama, don't make my so akka weak. Take care of her. I know you are waiting to have her. But please don't make her so tired within one night." gayu shouts by winking at him.

"Am strong" I says confusedly at her.

"Akka please go away" saying gayu enters into the house and leaves everyone to laugh.

"What for that?" I asked him.

He nods as no. And took me along with him.

Once we reached our home. He took me to our room.

"Reyansh am asking you something for the past 30 mins" I says at him.

He closes the room door.

And he grabbed me along with him.

"You want to know right. What she meant" he asks me. I nods at him.

"She meant...." he says by kissing my neck.

"Mmm"

"She meant.... Our first time"

"What first time? " I asked him grabbing his face.

He sighed.

"Our first time on love making"

"We already loving each o....." my bulb blinks.

"Fuck" I shouts.

"Yes that only" he says by laughing at me.

I looked at him with wide eyes. Am I.. I... Ready..... T.. To that... Fuck...

"Shh, don't get tensed baby." he says by kissing my forehead.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I says by tears were probing from my eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"If someone says this, I mean I would have a beautiful life with a best husband to me back 11 months. I would have laughed at them. Me having the life I wished to have. You know, even while dreaming I have never dreamt off this much. This all looks really a dream to me reyansh. You won't leave me right" I asked him.

"How will I leave you ila. Leaving you means, Leaving myself" he says by hugging me tightly.

"Love you soo much reyansh. We may start our life from today" I says, as I really don't want to postponed anything.... As I know, how much I longing for him. He too longs for me. Then what is there to stopping us. But deep down I still have my insecurity.

"Shh, it will happen. But not today as I have important work to take care of. I will be back by morning. Please do take care of yourself." he says.

"Reyansh. Its night time"

"It's urgent ila. I got a call from DC" he says by changing into another pair of uniform and walking out of the room. Not before saying his love and kissing me. I smiled.

I love this man soo muchhhhh.

After changing, I slept on his side.

At morning :

"Akka" I heard gayu voice. What?

I looked back, as I turned off the gas stove.

Only to see my sister.

What she is doing?

"Gayu"

"Akka"

"How was the night?" she winks at me. I twisted her ear.

"Behave like a adult."

"Make me aunty soon akka" sh esays by hugging me.

"Okay comeon, we both will go out. I want to purchase many things"

"What no no. He may come gayu." I says at her.

"No mama won't. Even if  he asks I will convince him. Please akka. Won't you do this to your sister?" her starts her drama.

I sighed.

After a lots of convincing atlast, I accepts to go with her.

                 ***************

"Gayu why these many sarees you bought?. And even stiched the blowse." I asked her once w ereacged our home.

"Akka that my friends and I are planned to attend one of my friend's Akka a marriage. She belongs to North India, so many occasions. So yeah these many sarees" she casually says.

I nods as no at her.

"And where is the marriage. I won't allow you to go lonely....."

"Shhh, now please get ready"

"Where to?"

"We are going to restaurant. Today maams, says that he will give the treat for yesterday proposal" she says at me.

"Fast akka."

"Wait am coming"

"Fast"

"But its just 1 clock in afternoon"

"Now only my stomach will accomodate every items akka." she blabbered. I galred at her.

"Am tired gayu. Atleast we might have gone straightly to the restaurant, when we gone to purchase in the morning right"

"Now only maama said yes"

"What?. Gayu don't forget am only your sister." I says at her with jealously dripping.

"Awww, is my akka is getting jealousy?"

"Yes"

"Akka.... akka" she says by hugging me.

"For me your are the foremost important person in my life" she says by pulling my cheeks.

"Comeon akka" she says by pulling me.

"I didn't change the cloth...."

"Soon, it won't need akka"

"What?"

"I mean, you are already beautiful why you need to change?"

"How we are planning to g..." Before I finish, she made me to walk towards the car which is before our house.

"Through car" she says by opening the front door.

"Gayu, whose car is this... Don't sit on the front se...." she slightly pushed me.

"What gayu?" I asks her, by looking at her as she pushed me on the front seat.

"Bye akka"

"What?." I says by trying to get down from the car. But a hand stopped me. I looked at my right side only to se reyansh. What he Is doing?

"What are you doing?. You said you will come late...."

"Thanks gayu" he says at her. Who smiles widely. Did he meant the restaurant meeting.

"Have a romantic date" she says by winking at him. Who nods at her but by looking at me. Okay what is happening here?

"What date?" I asked him. Who in turn made me to wear the seat belt. Whose car is this?

He leaned soo much into me, his hand brushed my neck, boo... My breath hitched.

He brushed his lips over mine, while he pulling the seat belt.

"Are you always this beautiful?"

"It's so chessy"

He winks at me, by starting the car.

"Am asking you, whose car is this?"

"Where are you taking me?"

No answers I got. I kept asking him for next 10 mins, but nothing got in return. So I just stopped asking him.

"Where are we going atleast answer this?" I again asked him.

"Gayu said that you were going to give the treat. But why you left her"

He stopped the car. And he walked out. I too tried to get down but he nods as no.

After sometime he came out of the shop and took his driver seat.

"Have this" he says by giving me the apple juice.

"Am not hungry" I says at him.

He opened the bottle, and just made me to drink the juice by himself. Once I finished the half he drinked the leftover by sipping like how I sipped.

Again he starts his ride.

I looked out only to find that he is taking some high way, I turned towards him.

He looks even more manly, in his crispy white shirt with black pant. Can I bite him?

Oh god this whole creature is mine. My heart fluttered.

"Sleep baby" I heard him.

"I want to hug you" I says truthfully, because i want to feel him.

"You can whenever you want to" he says to me with a sly smile on his face.

After sometime of straight travel, my eyes were closed on its own. Because this man is never saying anything.

After sometime, he tapped me. I opened my eyes and sees him.

"Where are we?"

"Are you tired?"

"N.. No am sorry I slept without even giving company to you" I says at him by yawning.

"It's okay" he says by adjusting his seat. I looked at outside only to see nearby mountains.

"Why are we here?"

I looked at my watch only to see the time is 6 clock.

"Come here" he says.

"Where?"

He sighed, and grabbed me towards him and make me to sit over his lap. I squealed.

"Hy what are you doing?"

"Shh, you didn't even had your juice properly comeon have this snacks." saying this he showed me chips.

"I don't want it"

"You should have this"

"Am not hungry"

Instead he stuffed the chips on my mouth.

He wrapped his hand over me tightly.

"Your leg will pain reyansh. Already you were drivi...."

He without letting me to complete. Kissed me. Kissed me on my lips.

"Mmm" I moaned once he pressed myself over him tightly.

"You are addictive to me, my dead wofey"

"Where.. A.. Are... We going?" I asks him in between my heavy breathing.

"It's a surprise"

"For a date?"

"Kind off" he says by looking into my eyes.

"First sleep. You may not able to sleep today properly."

"Why?"

"Are we going to travel in night time also" I asks him.

He laughs.

He pecked my lips.

"I love you ila"

              *********************

"shh, leave me to sleep"

"Ila comeon wakeup baby"

"Leave me" I shouts. But, my sleep got ruined as he kisses me.

As soon as he placed his lips, I opened my eyes to kiss him back. That's when I looked up only to see he is in his driver seat.

"Uhh"

"Shall we move now?" he asks me once he left my lips but by looking into my eyes.

"Yeah"

"Good comeon"

With that we both get down. I looked at my watch only to see the time is 6 clock. Oh that's why it is dawned.

"Where are we now?" I asked him by wrapping my hands over him.

Why it is cold?

"Aren't you feeling cold" I asked him by hugging him.

He laughs.

"Why are you laughing?"

"We are in yercaud ila. It should be cool only right" he says by rubbing his palms over my cheeks.

"What yercaud?. But why?. Any case related work?"

"No"

"First comeon"

"Where to?"

"My innocent wife. Believe your hubby and come along with me" he says by walking towards the building.

It looks like a resort. I looked at his hand he is having the bag.

Why?

"What are we doing..."

"Honeymoon suite under Mr and Mrs. Reyansh" he asks the reception, making my mouth to open in wide.

What honeymoon?

Fuck

To start our life or what?

"Yes" I looked at him, who is giving his answer.

Author's note:

Thank you guys❤️

How was the chapter?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all❤️

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 21.5K 61
She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped showing emotions. She is ugly and got mock...
773K 28.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
705 96 11
My life began in simplicity. I yearned for what any average girl would dream to become, in a world where expectations flourish, yet still being gulli...
77.1K 6.3K 47
She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he? Maybe not though fully. She don't give...