Her Turmoil (EDITING)

Da Broken_Samurai_

Slender despises humans. After getting one as a 'pet' he makes her life a living hell. Despite this she survi... Altro

⚠️Warnings⚠️
A Year
How it Started
Night Terrors
For You
Dangerous Waters
Little Savior
Old Nightmares
A New Understanding
Bad Decisions
Old 'Acquaintances'
Questions
Not Him
Her Special Place
Considerations
Down in Flames
I'm Sorry
At Odds
Responsibility
Peace Can't Last
Torture and Trust
Welcome to the Family
Famliar
Soul Mates

Protect

285 13 6
Da Broken_Samurai_

~~Your Pov~~

"No! It's still trying to take you to monsters! Control your magic! Ignore the calls of the demons!" Gabriel snarls as a pentagram appears at my feet once more. "You're doing this on purpose!"

"I'm not doing anything! I don't control the magic!" I snap back in frustration. "Please! Just stop this! Leave me to my life and you stay in yours! I'm not meant to protect humans!"

Gabriel's hands tighten onto fists as rage fills his eyes, a shudder of fear running through my body when he looks at me. I can't move as he slowly stalks towards me, gasping when I lose breath when his leg strikes me in the stomach. I cry out in pain when he brings his knee up to my chin, his hands slamming my head down on his knee. I groan in pain as a wave of dizziness takes over me. Gabriel doesn't stop. Soon I'm coughing up blood, the hooks in my wings pulling as I fall to my knees. Gabriel pants as he looms above me.

"You'll never return to Heaven if you don't stop with your betrayal right now!" He spits, venom in his voice.

"I don't want to go to Heaven! That's not my home. EARTH, is my home! Just accept that I'm different than you!" I snarl back. "Please! Just stop!"

I grit my teeth when Gabriel grabs me by my hair and forces me to look up at him.

"That's enough out of you. You're lucky I don't rip out your tongue for saying such traitorous words. Angels belong in Heaven. They don't belong here on Earth. There's too many temptations here. You'll fall into Hell at this rate. We need to change up tactics," Gabriel growls, releasing my hair. "It's extreme, but maybe it'll finally get my point across."

Gabriel snaps his fingers and suddenly all of the chains are gone. I collapse on the floor at Gabriel's feet. Despite being released from the chains nothing is healing, and the pain feels almost worse than before. I gasp when new chains suddenly wrap around my torso, pinning my arms and wings against my body. Gabriel hauls me to my feet and a pentagram appears under my feet, Gabriel and I teleporting to a mountainous area.

"What are you doing?" I demand of him, looking around for the soul that summoned me here.

"Come out little creature. You think this will defend you? You're wrong!" Gabriel snarls. "Find it."

"No," I spit back at him. "I'm not going to let you destroy an innocent creature."

"Innocent...INNOCENT?!" Gabriel snarls, grabbing my by the neck and slamming me against the rock. "These creature KILL Y/N. KILL! They're not innocent!"

"Then why did the creator make them?! Huh?! If they're so evil why are they here?!" I snarl back at him, my eyes widening when seven smoke like creatures shaped as wolves begin to appear.

"There you are," Gabriel sneers, dropping me as a holy whip appears in his hands. "Take a good look Y/N. Their deaths are your fault. I will use you to hunt down every evil creature until I have destroyed them all."

"NO!" I scream, Gabriel lashing his whip against one of the smoke wolves. The others retreat when the one in the whip yelps, my eyes widening in terror as the whip tightens around the wolf. "Gabriel please! Don't take it out on them!"

"We're done bargaining 'guardian angel'," Gabriel spits, jerking his arm up and destroying the smoke wolf."

No! No, I can't let this happen! I'm exhausted and injured, but I have a job to do. I focus on the area around me, tensing when a wolf suddenly appears beside me. It bares it's fangs and lunges at me, covering me in smoke. Suddenly, the chains are released and I jerk to my feet. The wolves are dodging Gabriel's attacks, the angel's anger causing his attacks to be mistimed and sloppy. My magic is still weak, but I feel it coming back. I materialize a weapon in hand and lunge at Gabriel.

"Leave them alone!" I spit, managing to hit Gabriel.

"Know your place," Gabriel snarls, turning his attention to me.

"Go! Now!" I shout at the smoke wolves. They look at me and howl before they vanish into the rocks of the mountains. I'm relieved I won't be having to protect anything other than myself.

"You're going to pay for that Y/N. I'm going to beat you down until you're clinging to your pathetic life," He hisses.

"You'll have to beat me first," I spit back.

"Gladly," He growls, lunging at me.

I manage to block him and step back before lunging forward, swinging my weapon at Gabriel. I hiss in pain when his whip wraps around my wrist, letting it go slack when Gabriel tugs the whip. He smirks and goes to yank my wrist again but I react first, jerking my arm hard and sending Gabriel off balance. I lunge and manage to hit him with my weapon again, feeling my magic only grow stronger. As long as I can avoid him long enough for my magic to come back I might actually stand a chance.

"You know what's great about the place I found?" Gabriel asks with an evil grin as we face off, the two of us panting hard. "I have magic unlike anything anyone has ever seen. It sticks. Which means....."

I yelp when black chains wrap around my form, losing my footing and falling back on my ass.

"You're playing dirty!" I spit as I attempt to get free of the chains.

"I'm going to make your life absolute hell," He hisses, golden magic surrounding us before we're back in the room Gabriel has been keeping me in.

All senses of my magic vanish and I feel weaker than before. Gabriel snaps his fingers and a pained cry leaves me when hooks are placed in my wings again, gritting my teeth in pain when the chains are pulled tight, pulling my wings at a painful angle. Shackles appear on my wrists and are chained to the floor, causing me to kneel when they're pulled right. Gabriel walks behind me and my eyes widen when I hear the familiar snap of his whip. I close my eyes and grit my teeth. I won't let him have the satisfaction of hearing me cry.

"Do your worst. You're going to end up in hell and I'm going to laugh when you do," I spit, gritting my teeth and jerking when the whip strikes my back.

"I'm not going to end up in hell. You are," Gabriel hisses.

I tense, waiting for the next whip strike. I open my eyes when the pain doesn't come, grunting in surprise when the entire ground shakes. Gabriel steps past me and storms up the stairs, another shake going through the ground and the room I'm in. I grunt in pain when some rocks fall down and cracks begin to appear in the concrete. I grit my teeth and jerk at the chains keeping me in place. Dammit. I don't have anything to pick the lock. What the hell is going on?!

~~Splendor's Pov~~

"This place gives me the creeps," Offender mumbles as we come upon an old abandoned church.

"The malice here is insane," I agree with my brother, shaking my head. "This would be a good place to hide. It covers everything."

The two look around at the expanse around the church, trees dead and decaying, fog seeming permanent in the air, and not one sign of life can be found anywhere. What is this place? Why is the aura here so evil?

"So, what's the plan?" Offender asks.

"We need to draw Gabriel out of there, but we need to get rid of whatever this evil magic is first," I explain. "I just don't know if it's connected to an object, the trees, or the church. We need to figure that out first."

"It's definitely the building," Slender's voice catches us by surprise, me and Offender whirling around. "I'm sorry for gaslighting you. I should have listened."

"Me too," Trender admits, him and a few of the pastas coming into view. "We all should have."

"How do you know it's the building?" I ask Slender, trying not to look as excited as I feel. With more of them we can definitely take on Gabriel a lot easier.

"One of our kind was killed here," Slender says, everyone gasping in surprise. "The church captured her. They were the first of the Hunters and managed to get their hand on her. She went through countless experiments and tests."

"But if they were humans how did they keep her here?" I ask Slender.

"They used holy magic. They had an angel on their side supplying them with magic. On us it's hard to fight back against," Slender explains.

"The woman. What happened to her?" Offender asks.

"The angel killed her," Slender says. "And the creepypasta's magic cursed the place. It doesn't hurt anyone. It's more of a warning for people to stay away. Most find it so evil they avoid it."

"And the angel that have her her abilities cursed the place as a warning in case the church was started up again. I don't know how to free her from it," He admits. "But doing that would likely be a good idea."

"I need to get to Y/N!" I cry with wide eyes. "She protects souls and she's an angel. She can use her magic to put the creepypasta's soul at ease!"

"Gabriel can likely use the dark magic, so the goal is to get Splendor into the house without him knowing," Slender explains.

"Easier said than done," Trender mumbles with a shake of his head.

"Attack the building then," I declare. "We'll spread apart and start causing the building to break down. He'll come see the commotion, start targeting us, and I can slip in when he's distracted with someone else!"

"That could kill Y/N," Offender points out.

"I just have to reach her first," I tell him. "Can we do it?"

Everyone glances around but they all nod and we throw our plan into work. Just as expected Gabriel comes storming out and I manage to slip inside. I spot the open trapdoor that leads to wherever Y/N is, getting the metal door trapping her off its hinges. I want to throw up when I see the condition Y/N is in. She's struggling with the chains trapping her as pieces of concrete begin to fall. He rushes to her and quickly releases the hooks in her wing.

"Fuck!" Y/N gasps, her wings just falling down onto the floor.

"I'm sorry!" I cry, kneeling down to examine the chains.

They're made from the dark magic. I can't just unlock them with a key, but what if he uses his magic? It's creepypasta magic so it's likely to respond to him.....right? Only one way to find out. He grasps the cuffs around Y/N'a wrists and focuses his magic into his hands. Gold light swirls around my hands and I feel the cuffs unlock, scooping Y/N into my arms. I yelp and jerk away when a large slab of concrete suddenly comes crashing down. I attempt to teleport out of the basement but find myself unable to. I curse under my breath as more concrete falls, shielding Y/N with my body as I bolt for the stairs. The concrete hurts as it lands on me but I don't care. Y/N'a safety is all I care about right now. I manage to get out of the basement as the ceiling collapses behind him. He yelps when and jerks back when boards from the ceiling collapse and fall to block the entrance, jerking my head around. How are they supposed to get out now?!

"Fuck!" I curse. I can't teleport. How the hell do we get out?!" I groan with worry.

The best I can think of is protecting Y/N and just letting the building fall down on top of me. I've been through worse so it's not really that big of a deal. He pauses in surprise when a pentagram appears beneath their feet, suddenly outside with Y/N. I watch with wide eyes as the building completely collapses, my brothers battling Gabriel. He's weakened, gold blood spilling from various wounds. He holds a weapon with dark magic in hand as he easily deflects my brothers and the others. He hasn't realized I got you out of there, probably figuring he'll just dig into the rubble later.

"Stay here," I order, setting Y/N down before moving to join the battle.

I don't know how we're going to take away the dark magic but we'll fight Gabriel off and protect Y/N.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.2K 178 61
**^COMPLETED^** 21 year old Crystal is special and spectacular in a lot of ways. She is smart, strong, and lives with a family of creepypastas. When...
168K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title
147K 3.5K 30
(i'm very embarrassed of this phase of my life but i'm only keeping this up cuz it's done well and some of the comments are funny asf) [COMPLETED] Ev...
276K 7.1K 31
y/n is the daughter of Offenderman. Her uncle, Slenderman, has a bad feeling that something will happen to y/n. So he packs the Pastas up and stays a...