Her Turmoil (EDITING)

By Broken_Samurai_

Slender despises humans. After getting one as a 'pet' he makes her life a living hell. Despite this she survi... More

⚠️Warnings⚠️
A Year
How it Started
Night Terrors
For You
Dangerous Waters
Little Savior
Old Nightmares
A New Understanding
Bad Decisions
Old 'Acquaintances'
Questions
Her Special Place
Considerations
Down in Flames
I'm Sorry
At Odds
Responsibility
Peace Can't Last
Torture and Trust
Protect
Welcome to the Family
Famliar
Soul Mates

Not Him

918 33 15
By Broken_Samurai_

~~Your Pov~~

I've started spending my nights with Offender and I can tell it irks Slender, but I don't really give a damn. I still do my chores and everything but I don't need to back down and cower before him anymore either. Instead, I become a thriving member of the mansion, everyone relaxing around me more now that I'm no longer under Slender's control.

"You're awful at this," Offender snickers as the two of you play poker.

"I'm pretty sure you're cheating," I huff back at him.

"We've played it so many times I'm surprised you still haven't picked it up." He teases with a smirk. "Looks like all the candy is mine."

"Fine, I fold," I huff in annoyance. "I'm still sure you're cheating."

"You can't prove it," He sings at you. "All the candy is mine."

"I hope you get fat," I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

"More of me to love," He declares with a grin. "Wouldn't you agree?"

My cheeks flush bright red as I let out an annoyed huff in an attempt to mask my embarrassment.

"I'm not answering that question," I inform him.

"Awww, you're no fun," He replies. "So, what should we do now?"

"I'm dying for a hot tub," I admit.

"You were just complaining about your wings getting weighed down because of water. You need to figure out how to put them away," Offender chuckles.

"I'm trying! It's not like there's a bunch of angels available to talk to. I'm doing all this on my own,"
I point out with a frown. "I'm doing my best."

"I'm sorry. I was just teasing," Offender says, my eyes widening.

"No, I'm sorry. I know you're teasing. I guess part of me still expects to be attacked," I admit.

"I mean, you've spent more than a year here being used and attacked. I don't blame you. We'll work on it," He smiles, earning a smile and a blush from me. "So! Hot tub! Lucky for you I have one."

"You do?! Please can we go?! Please!" I beg him.

"Okay! Okay," He laughs. "Pack a small bag. You can stay the night."

"Okay!" I smile, getting to my feet and packing a small bag since most of my stuff is now in Offender's room since I don't exactly have one of my own.

Offender leaves the room while I pack and I assume he's letting everyone know that he's stealing me for the night. I put both of my stuffed animals in my bag and zip it up, smiling when Offender comes back.

"Sally wants a hug before you leave," He tells you.

"A hug it is," I smile.

Offender takes my bag and we both head downstairs so I can say goodbye to everyone for the night. I give Sally a tight hug along with a few others that want one before going to Offender's side and taking his hand. He teleports both of us to his mansion, my eyes widening when I see his rose garden.

"Want a tour?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes!" I grin. "I haven't been out of the mansion in a year after all."

"Good point," He says. "Come on. I'll show you everything."

I nod and follow after Offender as he leads me through his rose garden. He has roses of every color, even ones that aren't normal colors. I'm amazed by his rainbow roses, wondering how in the world he managed to create something like this. He's proud as he talks about his roses and how he's gotten them to flourish, a smile on my lips. He's so passionate and happy about what he's created, and I can't help but admire him. Despite how he kills he's actually a really great person under the surface.

"Now, my best bush out of the entire garden," He declares, showing me a bush full of perfect pink roses.

"Woah!" I cry, walking around the bush and admiring it, every single rose perfect. "How are they all so perfect?"

"It's Sally's bush. I planted it when she came to live with Slender. She helps me tend to it but I've given this bush my everything. Sally is perfect, so the roses have to be perfect," He explains with a proud smile. "As long as Sally thrives, so too will this bush."

My eyes are wide at Offender's pride for Sally. She means everything to him and even if he's not always around he wants to make sure she's always protected and okay. All four brothers love Sally, and it's very clear every single one of them will do anything for her. I understand. I want to protect Sally. Everyone does. She's the heart of Slender's mansion and I'm not so sure everyone realizes that. She needs to be protected at all costs.

I reach out to touch one of the roses, my eyes lighting up to pure white as gold magic spreads over the bush, the roses now sparkling like diamonds in the sun. I jerk my hand back and my eyes widen at what I did, stumbling back a step and falling down when I trip over my feet.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what that was, I swear I didn't mean to," I'm quick to apologize as I shake with fear.

I flinch when Offender takes a step towards me, yelling when he's suddenly in front of me. I throw my arms up in defense, waiting for the hit. I'm apologizing over and over again because I'm trying to stay alive. My whole body goes stone still when I feel him grab my hands. No pain comes. No nit. No yelling. I see Slender when my arms are uncrossed, closing my eyes before opening them again when no pain comes. I blink when instead of Slender it's Offender in front of me. I look around the garden in confusion for a moment before finally realizing where I am and what just happened. I open my mouth but Offender speaks first.

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for. Whatever you did wasn't bad and I'm pretty positive I know what you just did. You put a protection spell on her didn't you? It was pretty easy to read your emotions when you did it," He tells me.

"You're.....not mad?" I question instead of giving an apology. "I could have killed that bush! Destroyed it! Turned it to ash!"

"But you didn't," Offender says, kneeling in front of me and offering me his hands.

I eye him warily as I reach out to touch his hands. His fingers curl around my hands and he guides me to get to my feet. I look down on instinct but a black tendril guides me to look up at Offender. It feels like my heart might beat out of my chest as I stare at his "face". It's hard to breathe too and I try to manually make myself breathe. I can't do it and my heart beats faster as panic builds.

"Y/N, it's okay. Breathe. In and out. Come on. Work with me please," Offender calmly tells me.

I breathe in and slowly exhale, my body finally doing it for me as I look up at Offender. He's not Slender. He treats me like his equal and has done his best to care for me behind Slender's back. He's kinder than anyone I've met. Calm down. I've got this.

"It's getting a little chilly," I finally say to change the subject and situation.

"I did promise you a hot tub," He grins. "Come on. Let's go."

I smile and hurry to his side, following him into his mansion.

"Woah!" I cry at the beauty of the place.

Plants are everywhere. Growing strong and gorgeous in their various pots. It almost feels like a botanical garden as he leads me further inside. I admire all the plants we pass until we're at the pool and hot tub area. Plants are even growing in here, thriving from the moisture in the room.

"There's the bathroom right there. Go ahead and change," He says, pointing to a door outlined by beautiful little purple flowers.

I enter inside and close the door, thankful there are no plants in here. It would feel awkward for some reason. I shake away that thought and grab the swimsuit Trender maid me, slipping on the bottoms before tying the various strings for the top. I have to tie them above and below my wings to make it stay. When I'm done I exit the bathroom, finding Offender already in the hot tub. My eyes scan his body up and down and I can feel my cheeks flush. Dammit! Go away thoughts! I force my gaze away and stop at the edge of the hot tub. He's staring at me. I can feel it even though I'm looking down. I force myself to move and slip into the water. A happy sigh leaves me and my wings spread out as my entire body relaxes.

"Damn, feels that nice?" Offender chuckles.

"It's even better than it looks," I groan.

I don't even care that my wings will be heavy when I get out due to water. Thankfully, I've figured out folding and unfolding them a few times gets the water out. The water feels like it's relaxing every tense muscle on my body. The heat easing any pain I have. It just feels wonderful. I don't even realize I zone out until Offender is gently tapping my should to let me know it's time to get out.

"What? It's only been a few minutes," I protest, not wanting to leave the warmth.

"It's been a little over thirty minutes. Come on," He says, grabbing my hand.

I pout but allow him to help me from thee enter, shuddering when the cold outside the hot tub hits me in an instant. I wrap my wings around my body until my feathers lose their warmth I sigh and drain the water from my wings, grunting when a soft and warm robe is dropped on my head. The sleazes are way too big but it wraps around my wings and covers my whole body. I slip on the hood with a happy smile and follow Offender out of the room. It's warmer in the main house and it makes the robe feel all the more cozy.

"Do you want to stay in your own room tonight?"
He asks me.

"You don't want me to stay with you?" I ask him.

"Oh! I do want you to stay with me. I just thought you might want the freedom of your own room. Up to you." He explains.

"I'd rather stay with you. I sleep better that way,"
I tell him.

"You use the bathroom and I'll change in the closet," He says, leading me to his bedroom.

I take a quick shower to rinse off the water from the hot tub and then change into pajamas. I wait for the okay from Offender before coming out of the bathroom. We both climb into the bed and
I gather my stuffed animals before scooting next to Offender. I lay down to face him like I usually do, smiling when he lays down.

"Thank you," I whisper, holding the stuffed animals to my chest. I close my eyes and fall asleep. I could get used to sleeping this peacefully every night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 448 41
COMPLETED This story is about an unnoticed girl, whose life turns around when her humanity is taken away from her and she has to live with four mons...
102K 2.7K 33
What happens when the Slender Mansion is Haunted by a 427 year old ghost? (Y/N) was a normal girl until her entire colony disappeared known to the w...
276K 7.1K 31
y/n is the daughter of Offenderman. Her uncle, Slenderman, has a bad feeling that something will happen to y/n. So he packs the Pastas up and stays a...
6.2K 178 61
**^COMPLETED^** 21 year old Crystal is special and spectacular in a lot of ways. She is smart, strong, and lives with a family of creepypastas. When...