Her Turmoil (EDITING)

Autorstwa Broken_Samurai_

Slender despises humans. After getting one as a 'pet' he makes her life a living hell. Despite this she survi... Więcej

⚠️Warnings⚠️
A Year
How it Started
Night Terrors
For You
Dangerous Waters
Little Savior
Old Nightmares
A New Understanding
Old 'Acquaintances'
Questions
Not Him
Her Special Place
Considerations
Down in Flames
I'm Sorry
At Odds
Responsibility
Peace Can't Last
Torture and Trust
Protect
Welcome to the Family
Famliar
Soul Mates

Bad Decisions

963 40 3
Autorstwa Broken_Samurai_

~~Your Pov~~

"Goin' out with my brothers," Splendor hums as he bounces from foot to foot. "Jeez, those three take forever."

"You'd think Slender would be the fastest," I tell him with a soft chuckle.

"Y/N!" Sally chirps as she bounds down the stairs, leaping into my arms. "Me, you, and E.J. are gonna have so much fun!"

"I thought we could make cupcakes. Give everyone a treat for when they get back," I smile as I hug her. "How's that sound."

"I do hope you're making meat cupcakes," Offender grins, earning a surprised yelp from me when he's suddenly pulling me and Sally into a hug.

"Uncle Offendy!" Sally squeals with laughter when he hugs us.

"Already planned on it," I laugh. "Not to worry."

"Offender, stop sucking up," Slender growls, snatching Sally from my arms and hugging her. "You going to be okay?"

"Of course! I got Y/N and E.J.! I'll be fine!" She grins at Slender. "Now shoo! I got cupcakes to make!"

"Woah," I breathe in surprise when Trender comes down in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Not the most stylish but it gets the job done," He tells me. "Do you like the shoes? I'm not sure about them."

"I think they match perfectly," I assure him with a smile. "It's not going to bother you getting them dirty?"

"Oh heavens no. I have a second pair, so I can sacrifice them." Trender chuckles.

"Well, they match well," I smile. "No need to worry."

"Excellent! Then I'm ready!" Trender grins. "Everyone else?"

"Ready!" Splendor cheers.

"Be good. I'll see you in a while. I love you," Slender says, giving her one more hug before setting her down. "If anything happens to my baby girl you'll regret it."

"Relax Slender," Offender huffs. "We'll see everyone later!"

Before Slender can protest more his brothers drag him from the mansion. I smile and turn to Sally, a grin on her lips as she looks up at me.

"I'll go get E.J.!" She declares before running off.

I smile and head to the kitchen to begin preparing the things we're going to need. I look back when Sally comes running into the kitchen.

"Where's E.J.?" I ask her.

"He's gonna stay in his room. He's not sure he can be around you without.....," She trails off.

"I knew it," I tell her with a grimace. "He hasn't been hunting in a while."

"It'll be okay. He's gonna stay in case of emergencies but he's gonna stay in his room," She explains. "Is that okay?"

"Yes," I assure her with a smile. "I think we can handle looking after one another."

"YES!" She chirps. "What are we making first?!"

"Let's do regular flavors and then we'll switch to the meat," I tell her. "How's that sound?"

"Great! Let's do it!" She grins.

We spend the next few hours in the kitchen, music playing on the radio as we bake. I smile at Sally's excitement as she helps me. I don't know why Slender decided to let me free, but I'm not going to argue either. This is so much better than being locked in a cage all day. The metal collar still rests around my neck but we're taking baby steps. I'm going to take what freedom I can get.

"Wanna take these to E.J. while I clean up?" I ask, offering her a plate with an assortment of cupcakes we've made. "See what he thinks?"

"YES!" She chirps accepting the plate before hurrying away.

I smile and begin kitchen cleanup, getting everything wiped up and put away before I turn to the sink full of dishes in the soapy water. I begin washing what I couldn't fit in the dishwasher and placing it on the drying rack. I hum softly to the music on the radio as I work, reaching my hand into the soapy water to grab the next item.

"FUCK!" I shout when I cut my hand on a knife, the soapy water stinging as I jerk my hand from the sink. Dammit. That hurt!

I quickly turn on the faucet and rinse off my hand before grabbing a dish towel to hold to my hand as it bleeds. Shit, I think I cut it pretty deep.

"We have to go!" Sally cries when she comes running in, grabbing my good hand and pulling me to the mansion door.

"Sally? What's going on?" I cry as I stumble after her.

"E.J. smelled your blood. He's coming after you!"
She cries. "We need to go!"

I nod and follow her out of the mansion and into the woods. Sally holds my good hand tight as we run, zigzagging through the forest to throw off E.J.

"Hold on," I say, pulls her to a stop. I toss down the dish towel and then lead her a ways away, wiping my blood on a tree.

Once I've spread the smell of my blood in a circle I use mud and dirt to cover the bleeding cut. I only hope it doesn't get infected. Once that's done me and Sally continue to run, just in case my trick doesn't work. After a while we both stop, hard pants leaving the both of us.

"I think we lost him," She pants as we lean up against a tree.

"For now at least," I assure her. "You okay?"

"I'm sorry," She breathes, tears filling her eyes. "I should have talked to daddy."

"Sally," I breathe, grabbing her chin and lifting it so she looks at me. "It's okay. We all thought it would be okay. Plus, Slender wasn't willing to listen to any of us. We'll let him calm down and then head back."

"We're going to be in so much trouble," She whimpers softly.

"Nothing we can't handle," I assure her with a gentle smile. "It'll be okay. We'll be okay."

~~Eyeless Jack's (E.J.) Pov~~

Shit! I knew I should have told Slender no to the whole watching the human and Sally thing. I haven't gone out for fresh kidneys in ages. There's plenty in the freezer and fridge but I want fresh ones. I haven't gone out in a while thanks to my job and now I have all of this pent up energy! Everyone else has left, taking Slender's absence to mean a day of unhinged fun wherever it is they decided to go.

"Sally?" I ask when I open my door after her soft knock.

"E.J.! We're gonna make cupcakes! Wanna join?"
She asks with an excited smile.

"I can't. Listen, if I stay in my room can you take care of Y/N and tell Slender I helped? I'm so pent up and I'm worried I'm going to try something," I explain.

"Why don't you just sneak out? We'll be fine an hour or two," She smiles. "I won't tell."

"I can't," I grimace. "You know how Slender can be."

"Okay! I'll bring you some cupcakes!" She grins. "It'll be okay!"

"Thank you. You're the best little sister," I grin behind my mask. "If you need anything or there's an emergency tell me."

"'Kay!" She smiles.

I nod and return to my room, lighting a bunch of candles in hopes I don't smell Y/N. I should have said no, but when Slender said it's either I watch Y/N and Sally, or watch Sally while Y/N is caged up, I chose the first option. I'm not going to let her be trapped in a cage just because I was too stupid to go hunting. I plop down on my bed with a heavy sigh, grabbing a book to read to pass the time. I just need to last until someone else comes home and then we can swap. No no big deal. Sally is taking care of Y/N and vice versa, so I shouldn't need to worry.

"E.J.! I brought cupcakes!" Sally chirps after a few hours, knocking on his door. "I made kidney ones."

"You didn't have to. Chocolate would have been just fine," I chuckle, opening my door. "Those smell amazing."

"Y/N helped! She's really good at this," Sally chirps with a smile. "I had no idea meat cupcakes could taste so good!"

"Woah, neither did I!" I cry in surprise after biting into the cupcake. "She's got a talent."

"FUCK!" We both hear Y/N cry, the smell of fresh blood seeming to flood over me.

I barely register the sound of Sally's plate smashing to the ground but I do see her run, a low growl leaving me as all logic flies out the window. I dart after her, following her and Y/N out the door of the mansion when Sally guides her to run. I can see the blood seeping through a piece of cloth on Y/N's hand, feeling my mouth water at the sight.

"Don't run! I'll catch you regardless!" I bark out as I stumble after them.

I'm not sure how long we run, but to my surprise I lose Sally and Y/N. Hard pants leave me as I come to a stop after being sent around in a circle. I can smell blood around me but it's a mix of old and new blood. Odd, we must be near a killing ground. I groan when I can't seem to pinpoint anything, whirling around as I try to focus. Nothing. Where the hell did they go?! A groan leaves me as I try to focus. Damn it. I need food. I need to get my hands on something! Slender is going to murder me when he gets back.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

82.4K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
2.2K 52 45
⚠️WARNINT PLEASE GOD READ THIS!⚠️ I WROTE THIS WHEN K WAS 12 PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I made her a Mary sue, the writing sucks and I was cringey... but I m...
352K 3.5K 57
I will probably not update this story anymore, sorry! Highest Ranking: #1 in Creepypasta Lemons 💕😭 Request is closed :)
6.2K 178 61
**^COMPLETED^** 21 year old Crystal is special and spectacular in a lot of ways. She is smart, strong, and lives with a family of creepypastas. When...