BTS IMAGINES (requests open...

By mochixluvz

random bts imagines, scenarios, fluff whatever u want to call it More

thunderstorm | JHS
jealousy | PJM
period cramps | MYG
first kiss | JJK
baby fever | KSJ
sick | KTH
period cramps | KNJ
period cramps | KNJ & MYG
older brother | MYG
confession | JHS
first kiss | KSJ
lunch crush | JJK
ramen | KTH
period cramps | PJM
cheater | KNJ
pregnancy | MYG
staff member | PJM
i like you | KTH
telling him your pregnant | KSJ
cuddles | JHS
date | JJK
insecure | KNJ
morning sickness | KSJ
my time | JHS
acts of love | MYG
acts of love ~ pt. 2 | MYG
love at first sight | JJK
love at first sight ~ pt. 2 | JJK
christmas eve | PJM
period cramps | KTH
older brother | PJM
college sweethearts | JJK
college sweethearts ~ pt.2 | JJK
birthday | JJK
just friends? | PJM

boba | PJM

1K 13 3
By mochixluvz

You were in your bedroom sitting at your desk studying. You had a study guide for your math quiz coming up. You've been procrastinating for the past 2 weeks, and you finally decided to work on it.

You put some music on and read the first question. What is 20% of 50? Good question... what is 20% of 50? You sigh and tap your pencil on the desk.

"This makes no sense." you whisper to yourself. You put your head down on the desk resting your hands under your forehead. "I'm never going to get this don-"

You get a snapchat notification. You look over at your phone and see a text from your best friend Rose.

R.
Y/NNNNNNNNN

You
Yeah wsp

R.
I'm hungry

You
Um ok what do you want me to do about that

R.
Wanna get boba with meeeeee

You
I cant I have to get my study guide done :(

R.
PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEE

You
My moms still at work

R.
Ok and? My mom will drive us

You
Idk

R.
My mom already texted yours. Your going

You
but what about the study guide

R.
you can just copy off of me later

You
do you even have the right answers?

R.
idk i think so

You
yeahh i'll copy off of someone else

You change out of your pajamas into a brown sweatshirt with a mushroom on it, some light wash cargo jeans and white high top vans.

Right after you finish changing someone starts banging on the front door. "Y/NNNNNNN, open the doorrrr" Rose yells at the door. You run down the stairs and open the door.

Before you could even greet Rose she was already past you and was going you through your pantry. "Well hello to you too." you say grabbing your jacket from the closet.

She ignored you and kept looking through the pantry. "Where are the oreos?" you walk over to her and start looking as well. After a minute of searching you say, "I don't think my mom restocked them yet."

"You're so annoying," Rose says, rolling her eyes. "Aren't we going to get boba? You can just get an oreo flavor or something." before Rose could answer her mom starts honking.

You grab your wallet and phone off the counter as Rose closes the pantry and turns of the lights. You both rush out of the house and to the car.

Opening the car door you both sit in the backseats. "Good evening Mrs. Lee." You greet Rose's mom as she pulls out the driveway. "Good evening Y/n."

What took you guys so long?" she asks. "We were looking for Oreos." Rose says looking out the car window. "Uhh no you were looking for Oreos." you reply.

"But you helped me." "Only because...." You both continue arguing until you get to the boba cafe. "...but still i didn't..." "Ok were here! Mrs. Lee interrupts the both of you and unlocks the car doors.

You grab your phone and wallet and get out of the car. Rose follows behind you. You both thank Mrs. Lee and walk inside the cafe. Walking inside you both find a booth to sit at and start talking about random stuff.

"OMG LOOK!" you whisper-shout and tilt your head towards one of the cashiers. "Isn't he so cute?" "I mean he's not ugly." Rose shrugs as you roll your eyes. "He's more that not ugly he's hot."

"Whatever I'm going to order." she says as she stands up and starts walking towards the cashier. "Wait for me!" You say, following behind her. "Hi, can I have a strawberry milk tea with tapioca boba? Rose says, ordering first.

"I thought you were going to get oreo?" You whisper next to her. You weren't quiet enough because you see the cute guy smile. "I changed my mind, obviously." she replies slightly irritated.

You're taken aback by her attitude but don't think much of it. The cashier awkwardly chuckles and places the order. "Anything else?"
Your knees immediately weaken at his voice.

It was so deeeeeeep! Rose steps off to the side and you take her original spot in front of the counter. "Yea, I'll have an Oreo uh..." He makes eye contact and you instantly get lost in his eyes.

They were a pretty grey color, but you could tell they were contacts. You still thought they looked good on him. He was just so handsome and you couldn't believe that he was working at a boba cafe.

Rose noticed that you were taking forever to order and nudged you in the shoulder. "OW!" you shout and other people at the cafe turn to look at you three.  "Hurry up. What's taking so long?" she says and starts texting someone on her phone.

You look back at the cashier and take the chance to read his name tag. Jimin you thought. "Sorry I'll have a brown sugar milk tea with whipped cream and oreos on top." you say fidgeting with your hands, your face slightly turning a light pink.

"No, you're fine." Jimin says typing your order on the keypad. "And what type of boba would you like." he asks, glancing up at you. "Tapioca." you say trying to stop from blushing even more.

He types some more on the keypad and you look at Rose signaling her to get her cash out. I left my wallet in the car, she lip syncs. You roll your eyes and get your cash out.

How is she going to force me here just to make me pay? You peek at the screen to see how much the boba is and get out a twenty dollar bill. "Oh it's fine this is on me." he says winking at you.

Making you blush again. You mentally slap yourself wishing you didn't blush at every little thing he did. "OMG really?" Rose says finally looks up from her phone.

"Yep." Jimin walks away from the counter and starts making our order. You just stand there awkwardly before deciding to go back to your booth. Emily follows behind you.

A few minutes later you see Jimin walk back to the counter and start to look around the cafe, until his eyes land on yours. He smiles and waves you over.

You walk towards the counter since Rose was still distracted by her phone. "This is your order right?" he says slightly tilting his head towards the drinks on the counter. You glance at the drinks on the counter.

"Yeah, strawberry and oreo right?" He nods, as he grabs the drinks on the counter and hands them to you. You reach to grab them out of his hands, feeling your hands slightly brush against each other.

You look up at him to see him already looking at you. This time you see him blush a bit and slightly chuckle to yourself. You walk back to the booth and hand Rose her drink.

"What was that all about?" she asks, poking her straw into the cup and taking a sip of her boba. "What do you mean" you say trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

"Stop acting dumb you know I mean just now with Jimin." you sigh, resting your head in your hand as you swirl your drink around. "I don't know I just..." before you could finish Emily cut you off.

"I lowkey ship you guys. You should get his number. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'm not as bold as you." you whisper, occasionally looking at the counter making sure Jimin wasn't looking at you guys.

"I mean yeah but I could just do it for you." she says standing up. "NO WA-" before you could even protest she had already grabbed your phone off the table and was walking back to the counter.

"Hey Jimin, do you mind giving my friend your number? She thinks you're really cute and won't stop talking about you, but like she's too scared to come up here herself." Jimin looks at Rose, slightly taken aback.

He looks over at you to see you hiding your head in your arms, resting on the table. You hoped he couldn't tell that your face was bright red. He looks back at Rose.

"I mean sure." Rose gives him your phone and he puts his number in. You look over at him to see him make a cute pose for the contact selfie. "Thanks, sorry if I'm bothering you." Rose says as Jimin hands her the phone.

"No, you're fine." They continue to talk until another customer comes to the counter to order. Emily walks back to our booth and places your phone on the table.

"You're welcome." she says with a light smile. You slowly lift your head up and mumble a thank you. "Why did you have to say all that?" you sigh, picking up your phone and unlocking it.

"Say all what? That you think he's cute?" "STOP BEING SO LOUD!" "You're the one who's yelling at me." You knew she was right but you weren't going to let her win.

"That's because you kee-" beep. BEEEEEEP. You both look at each other then the window.The sun was setting so it was kinda dark outside. "Oh my mom's here."

Rose starts packing up and so do you. You grab your stuff and you both head towards the door. Rose holds the door open for you. You turn your head to look at Jimin and see him already looking at you.

You smile and wave and he smiles back. He lip syncs a call me, and you sign and ok. You turn around to see that Rose had already gone into the car.

You walk out of the cafe and into the car. "Finally." Rose huffs as you buckle your seatbelt next to her. "Relax Rose, she didn't take that long." Mrs. Lee says starting the back up and driving out of the parking lot.

You look out the window thinking back on the events that just happened. I can't believe I met this cute guy and got his number in the span of one hour.

Of course with help from Rose. AND HE WINKED AT ME AHHHHH! "Y/n why are you so smiley all of a sudden?" You didn't even realize you were smiling until Mrs. Lee mentioned it.

Before you could say anything Rose answered for you. "She met this dude Jimin and I helped her get his number." she turns and smirks at you. "Oh well that seems nice." Mrs. Lee says stopping at a red light.

You hide your face in your hands. "What does he look like?" she continues. You take out your phone and show her his contact picture. "You have good taste." she says, raising an eyebrow.

You just nod in response. The rest of the car ride was silent. You couldn't stop thinking about him and what you were going to text him when you got home. "Where here!" Mrs. Lee said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You grab your stuff and open the car door. "Thank you Mrs. Lee." you say stepping out the car. You turn around and wave. "Bye Y/n!" Rose says, waving back. "Bye!" you say one last time walking onto your porch.

You put in your house code and open the door. The first thing you see is your mom walking TV on the couch. You greet her then go to your room.

After you put your stuff away and change back into your pajamas you realize that you still need to do your study guide. You sigh and look at the time. 10:08! I'll just do it tomorrow morning, you thought.

You brush your teeth and do your skin care routine. By the time you're done it's around 10:30. You check your phone one last time before bed to see a text from Jimin. You hesitate a bit before opening it. 

Jimin
hey

OMG. What should I say? Maybe just say hey back? That seems so weird. What about something like "hiii!" no nope definitely not that's way too many i's.

Why am I overthinking this so much? Probably because I developed a mini crush on him. Your thoughts were interrupted by your phone vibrating.

Jimin
This is Y/n right?

You couldn't waste anymore time because he could see that you had already read the message. Think Y/n THINK, you thought. You finally knew what to type.

You
heyy, and yes this is Y/n

You menatlly facepalm at the fact you typed two y's but it was too late to go back and change it. You stare at your phone waiting for a response.

Suddenly your message had the word read under it. He had read your message. You panicked and closed your eyes. Feeling another vibration you opened your eyes again.

Jimin
Wanna come back to the cafe tomorrow?

That was fast. Is he asking me out already? I just met him today...

You
Sure what time?

Jimin
I'm not sure yet
I'll text you the time tomorrow.

You
Are you still at the cafe?

Jimin
No
We just closed so i'm walking home now

You
WALKING HOME?!

Jimin
Yeah? Is that a problem

You
Umm yeah? It's like 11:00 at night

Jimin
Aww, you're worried about me already?

You
Shut up i'm going to sleep

Jimin
Wait, don't leave me!
I'm gonna to get kidnapped

You
Your you own fault
Next time take a bus or something

You put your phone under your pillow and put the covers over your head. Your phone vibrates again but you don't even bother to see what Jimin said. You sigh and slowly drift off to sleep.
________________________________
sorry it's been a while since i've updated ☹️ i've been kinda busy lately! i hope you guys enjoyed. please vote and comment tips and any grammar errors i've made. see you in the next chapterrr! should i make a part 2? 🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 584 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
16K 346 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
170K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! โ™กโ™ฅ