For Her Undamaged (GirlxGirl)

De Maverickk17

She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go... Mais

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1. False Accusations
2. Test Cheaters
3. Motherly Disappointment
4. They Know
5. Shutdown Once
6. Second Time
7. School Beans
8. Listen Here
9. Sewer Criminal
10. Jackass Advice
11. Not Broken
12. Serial Killer
13. Trust Issues
14. Be Nice
15. Book Money
16. Yes? No?
17. Alphabet Mafia
18. Unneeded Comment
19. Perfect World
20. Just Vanish
21. Trying Here
22. Small Goodnight
23. Missing Morning
24. Wrong Feeling
25. It's Me
26. Getting Better
27. Annoying Questions
28. Unknown Plan
29. Like Him
30. Our Life
31. Casual Interrogation
32. Cookie Deal
33. Poisoned Celery
34. Little Blue
35. Winner Winner
36. Dirty Mind
37. Always Skeptical
38. Predicament Fucking
39. Jealous Tension
40. Lost Together
41. What Now?
42. Minds Away
43. Feeling Worse
44. Spicy Thoughts
45. Wanting Her
46. Having Her
47. After Glow
49. Almost Perfect
50. Missing Her
51. Leather Cover
52. March 10
53. Lands Away
54. BOOM! Confrontation
55. With Her
56. Lightning Bolts
57. Mother's Right
58. Simply Swaying
59. Bloody Knuckles
60. Deal's Off
61. Starting Over
62. It's Obvious
63. Aunt Jacky
64. Grad Gift
65. Meet Up
66. Next Step
67. The Truth
68. All Together
69. Gone Again
70. More Cookies
71. Not Good
72. What Now
73. You're Here!
74. The Unknown
75. For Me
76. For Her
77. A Break
Out now

48. Kept Secret

1K 57 47
De Maverickk17

________________

Skylar's POV:

"We're getting to it." I mumble keeping eye contact with him. I can't believe these guys are fucking around, especially around Beans. "Is that so? Well according to our, customers, our deliveries are slacking making a certain someone very unhappy." He chuckles, "Don't you fuckers have other suppliers, can't you give them a load or two?" I scoff.

"You see we can but you and your brother have been in the business longer than them, I was sent down here to check on what's going on with the delays and it seems like I've found the little hiccup." His eyes dart to the classroom. He's really referring to Beans, I will burn all the Angellos each and every single one of them.

"I told you we're getting to it, the deliveries will be out and secured in the fucking customer's hands okay. What you're not going to do is come to my fucking school. Why aren't you going to Sage for info." I ask, I don't just go on deliveries.

I get told where to go and who to go for. "Your brother seems to be uncontactable as of right now, due to his continuous search for Liliana and after him comes you so." His foot taps on the ground.

"It isn't his fault he's still on the search, he believes something that frankly you guys don't and I'm on his side. But believe me, when I say that everything will be handled I'll talk to him, just don't lay a fucking finger on her, you leave her out of this." I hold onto his arm stopping him from entering the classroom, "Leave her out of this? Does she not know?" He chuckles but it slowly drops as his eyes bounce between mine.

"I see that you've been keeping secrets from the girl well I suggest you keep a low profile so no more sneaking into random people's backyards or running around in City halls hmm, get the jobs done and no one will have anything laid on them understand. Now let's go back to class I'm sure they're wondering what's taking so long." He pats my back letting me go into the room first before him.

Beans' eyes make a beeline for me and I throw on a smile walking towards her as Tyler tries to talk to her. "Is everything okay?" She asks me ignoring whatever bullshit was coming from little brown-hair boy's mouth.

"Yeah yeah everything's fine I just need to talk to my brother that's all." I explain bouncing my leg. She takes my hand holding it in with her keeping them on her lap. I scoot my entire desk closer to her and I watch what she's doing. Thank God she's in my life.

_______

Bailey's POV:

"Bye Sherri, I'll see you tomorrow." I wave to my bus driver but she closes the door before I could get down the steps, "Did I forget something?" I ask looking back at my seat as the other kids look at me begging for me to hurry up.

"Not at all sweetie I just gotta ask how ya doin'? I haven't given you a ride for a while know you got another ride?" She asks bouncing her left eyebrow teasingly.

"Well I sort of do besides my dad." I admit and she gasps clapping her hands, "Care to tell, you know I won't tell." She holds her left up then crosses her heart, "It's a very close friend of mine." I drag on and another gasp comes from her.

"Alright alright, I'll leave ya with your little secrets but make sure they're safe with you otherwise they're going to have a lady with a big yellow bus come after them." She honks the busses horn making the both of us laugh and I nod seeing her open the door for me. I walk to my house letting myself in and I peek into the garage noticing that both of my parent's cars are here.

"I'M HOME!" I announce walking upstairs making a beeline for my room. I close my door picking up my book from my bedside table and I sit on the edge of my bed opening to the first page, oh I can't wait to read this.

"BAILEY CAN YOU START DINNER PLEASE!" I hear my mom yell from her bedroom and I roll my eyes leaning back onto my bed, I was just about to read too.

I ended up staying in the kitchen for the rest of the time while my parents got ready for ready for work. "Mmmm smells good hun what did you make?" I hear dad come down the stairs and I peek out of the kitchen.

"Just some baked ziti and salad, I'm making the salad dressing." I continue whisking, "Dressing? Don't we have the bottled stuff?" He looks in the fridge and my whisking slowly stops, "Yeah we do." I say not caring anymore.

I should stop trying so much, especially with food, there's no point at all at least with Skylar and her family love my food, I would cook for them for the rest of my life just to get their reactions from how good it is. I hope my future kids will love food like them or have a joy for making food.

I would give them my everything to keep them from what I've gone through even if it means moving across the world to get away from the judgment that my parents seem to just give off. "So how was school today?" I look up from my plate as we sit at the dining table, "It was good, nothing really happened." I say the same excuse that I've been using for the longest time.

"Sounds pretty boring, I had fun when I was in high school." Dad chuckles attempting to keep his tie away from his plate, "Yeah well times change sweetheart alright now hurry up and eat your food, we're going to be late." Mom interrupts, I have fun at school but explaining that would mean having to talk more and I don't think I can handle more awkward conversations.

"But I mean come on it's her senior year my buds and I did everything we can think of from pranking teachers to finding ways to piss off our football coach, oh and one time we ca-" A loud thud from upstairs made him stop talking and we all look towards the stairs, "What was that?" He asks and I got a strange feeling that it was for me.

"I'll go check." I quickly say getting out of my chair and I run upstairs, "Hello?" I whisper don't he hall and no one answered. I got closer to my room and I hear my window shut.

Oh my I'm going to die. Someone is breaking into my house. What do I do I need to find something. I frantically looked around the ground for anything and I pick up our old broken iron that was left by the their bedroom door.

I slowly put my hand on the handle and I pressed my ear up against the door, all that came was grumbles and moans, "Beans?" My eyes widen at the voice and I burst into my bedroom seeing Skylar sitting on the the floor leaning against my bed.

"Oh my what are you doing here?" I rush in front of her holding her face in my hands, I felt my heart drop seeing her bleeding lip and nose, her cheek has a cut and so is her forehead.

"What happened to you Skylar? Did you get into a fight? Look at me, please." I try to pull open her hooded eyes but it's like she can't focus on anything.

"I did say I was going to see you later." She mumbles tilting her head back and I see a bruise form on her collarbone.

"I know but I wasn't expecting you to come here like this. My parents are downstairs currently eating, they'll be leaving soon okay just stay here and don't make any noise." I get one more look at her before standing back up again.

"Yeah yeah I'll be fine, go shoo your parents away. I'm gonna take a nap." She flicks her hand, "No don't sleep!" I whisper opening my door and she gives me look of 'Why not?'

"You could have a concussion and if you do I don't want you sleeping you could go brain dead and I'm not having that understand." I put on a serious face and she nods slowly keeping herself up, I slowly close my door and I sigh. What happened to her?

"So what happened?" I get asked as I sit back down, "It was nothing, my backpack fell off my bed." I lie trying to make it believable. I kept looking at the clock hoping my parents would just finish their food and leave because I have something more important to handle besides having dinner.

After keeping the conversation at a deadend I get their butts out of the house and I went through my bathroom getting whatever I can to help Skylar.

"I'm coming in." I knock before walking in and I see her look through my books that are out on my bedside table, "Uh hi Beans I was just looking around." She stood up straight and I walk towards my bed, "It's okay but I have everything I need here to help heal you so I will need you to sit." I point to a spot beside as I start preparing the medicine.

"I'm okay Beans really, I can just wash my face that's all." She tells me and I look at her scanning the cuts, "Yeah that isn't going to work so sit here please." I pat the bed and she sighs smiling, "Yes ma'am."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.9K 417 27
"No, I can't...." I heard him mumbled between labored breath, then that's when I saw blood drifting from his mouth. I tried not to panic even more k...
165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
735K 26.4K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
554 10 37
C~She has pulled all of us from the darkness that was consuming us. She took us all away from the pain and horrors we had. And now, she is all alone...