๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ โžณ ๐‹๐„๐„...

By jisungiespace

โžณ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐š„ โžณ"๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ด ๐š†๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐š†๐™พ๐š... More

โžณ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โžณ
โžณ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โžณ
โžณ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โžณ
โžณ1
โžณ2
โžณ3
โžณ4
โžณ5
โžณ6
โžณ7
โžณ8
โžณ9
โžณ10
โžณ11
โžณ12
โžณ13
โžณ14
โžณ15
โžณ16
โžณ17
โžณ18
โžณ19
โžณ20
โžณ21
โžณ22
โžณ23
โžณ24
โžณ25
โžณ26
โžณ27
โžณ28
โžณ29
โžณ30
โžณ31
โžณ32
โžณ33
โžณ34
โžณ35
โžณ36
โžณ37
โžณ38
โžณ39
โžณ40
โžณ41
โžณ42
โžณ43
โžณ44
โžณ45
โžณ46
โžณ47
โžณ48
โžณ49
โžณ50
โžณ51
โžณ53
โžณ54
โžณ55
โžณ56
โžณ57
โžณ58
โžณ59
โžณ60
โžณ61
โžณ62
โžณ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โžณ

โžณ52

1.6K 88 138
By jisungiespace

I'm gettin' loco, loco~

The bell of the cafe door was heard when the workers were ready to leave. Their attention adverted to the newcomer. "Sorry we are close-", Heejin stopped saying and saw the familiar male as she greeted him with a smile. "Oh? Mark, what are you doing here now?"

"I came to pick up Kiara", the boy said.

The younger girl looked at her workmate with raised brows. "Kiara? Why? You came to pick her up and I have to believe that?!" She let out an amused chuckle.

Kiara moved and stood beside Mark as she intertwined her hands with his. She smiled and said, "Yes. He came for me. Because he is my boyfriend."

Mark lovingly smiled at the mermaid.

Heejin's eyes widened as she exclaimed, "WHAT?!?! Are u guys serious?"

"Yeah", the only male there simply replied.

"Oh.. oh I see." Her face changed within a few seconds. "I wish you a long lasting happy relationship. Bye guys!", she said with a fake smile and left just like that.

Kiara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What happened to her?"

Mark sighed as they were looking at the young girl going way through the glass wall. "She probably has a crush on me."

"What?! But she is a high-school student", she said, being surprised. "How do you know?"

"I know a lot of girls around me who like me. I can understand from their looks only. And for Heejin, it's better to end this crush here. She will find someone better in the future."

"Right." She nodded. "But I don't like so many girls having a crush on you."

"I can't help baby. I'm Mark Lee", he cheekily replied.

"Hey don't be so proud of yourself okay? You only got good looks but not good behavior."

"Hey! Don't I treat you properly?"

"You do now but previously you were rude to me."

"Aww sorry but I'm trying to change and treat everyone nicely now." He pulled her out of the cafe and closed the coffee shop and returned her the key. "Now c'mon we are going on a date."

She giggled and walked together with him, joy was radiating out of her.

"I saw a small fair on my way here. Wanna go there?", he asked.

"Yeah sure."

As they entered the fair, Kiara was mesmerized by the fantastic look of the fair. "Woah is this how fairs look like?", she asked, gaping at the view.

"Yeah. Haven't you been to a fair before?"

"No. Actually it's my first time."

"What?!" He was kind of surprised. "Well let's show you around then."

"Ok."

After roaming around in the fair, they decided to ride the giant wheel. As the giant wheel was going up slowly, a smile also appeared on the girl's face. She saw the whole city from afar which somehow looked comparatively smaller now. The big full moon with it's companions, stars were shining in the sky giving the view a more majestic look. The twinkling lights of the city also added another flavor to it. The skyscrapers gave structure to the cityscape. She saw the people down there happily looking around the fair. She noticed the children crying for toys, lovers feeding food to each other, teenagers playing games and everything radiated a joyful vibe. The girl just couldn't move her eyes away from the sight through the glass. She was a little scared as the ferris wheel was getting higher but it all vanished when they reached the top. She felt like she was so close to heaven.

Mark chuckled, wondering how she could become so happy with only small things like these. "Are you not even gonna look at me?"

This grabbed her attention as she faced him. "Huh? Oh sorry. Actually it's my first time riding this and the view outside is so beautiful that I want to keep looking at it."

"But there is also another beautiful view just infront of you. You should enjoy that."

"Are you talking about yourself?"

"I mean yeah. You have got such a handsome boyfriend like me." He smirked.

"Were you always this flirty?" She raised a brow.

"It was always inside me. I just needed someone to whom I could reveal it."

She scoffed playfully and said, "Anyway I'm gonna watch this view instead of you. Because I see you everyday."

"What? That shouldn't be the reason."

"Unfortunately it is. Just look! It's so pretty. Why didn't I come here before? I can live in this ferris wheel forever", her voice showed her pure excitement.

The male snickered and looked outside too as he sulked in his seat.

She controlled her laugh by pursing her lips because the boy looked extra cute that time because of his pout. 'In movies, the couples kiss in the ferris wheel.... So, should I kiss him then?', she asked to herself.

"Mork!"

"I told you not to call me that", he said as he faced her.

"I thought we are close enough now."

"Oh uhh yeah sorry it became a habit to say you that." Mark scratched his nape. "So what did you wanna say?"

For a few seconds, she didn't utter any word but just stared at the older with a loving smile.

The male furrowed his eyes. "What are you looking at?"

"You. You only said to enjoy the view infront of me."

"Woah. Kiara-"

"I love you", she finally told him the words she had been hiding inside her for a long time.

Mark became speechless as those words came out of her mouth all of a sudden. But then his face broke out in a big smile as he fondly gazed at his girlfriend. "I love you too."

The ferris wheel completely another rotation as it reached the top. The Canadian lean forward, fixing his eyes on her. She did the same as her eyes closed. Mark cupped her cheek with one hand and said, "Let's always be together." She felt the pair of his warm lips on hers. Although they had kissed a lot of times now but his kisses never failed to give her those sparks. It made her weak and wanted to give her everything to him. This new feeling was very special to her. She realized that nothing is more beautiful than love in this world. Love is something which you can't see and can only feel. And once you know what love is, you will do anything just to see the smile of the other person. Mark also realized that she was now one of the most important persons in his life. He was glad that she was his first love and hoped her to be the last too. Seeing her cheerful all the time, made him want to change himself. He wanted to be a better person for her. They kept smiling in between the kiss. In this way, they sealed their relationship with a kiss on the top of the ferris wheel.

。゚❁۪ ུ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

Now the couple was sitting near the Han River which was just beside the fair. Cool breeze was blowing but the jackets they were wearing gave them warmth. Moreover they felt warm due to each other's presence. Mark won a stuff toy for her after playing a game, which was actually a baby cheetah because according to the female, he looked like a cheetah. They bought two heart-shaped gas balloons. Mark was side hugging her as they were watching the beautiful night sky while eating cotton candies.

"I'm gonna cuddle this every night and sleep. It will remind me of you", she said, indicating the stuff toy.

"Why need a stuff toy when you can cuddle the real Mark and sleep?"

She giggled and said, "We are not allowed to go to each other's dorm."

He sighed when he heard a crackling noise which adverted his attention to the sky. Fire crackers were bursting up in the air. They were a bright light of yellow, green and red colours, growing in the center as sparks flew. The firework display was joined with thousands of shimmering and flickering stars. Spectators gathered around the river bank to watch the glorious firework battle. The girl let out a yelp and hugged Mark because she got scared of the sounds of the fireworks.

"Kiara it's ok. Look up", he reassured her.

The mermaid slowly opened her eyes one by one and faced the night sky. Her eyes widened as they were sparkling now. She was gaping at the crackers. "Woah. What are these?"

"Huh? You don't know?", he asked in disbelief.

"No. I'm first time seeing something like this."

"These are fireworks. Ummm isn't it beautiful?"

"Yeah very beautiful. I need to learn so many things about this place."

Mark felt something weird about her. She was really different from others. The way she was looking at the fireworks really showed it was her first time seeing it. 'Kiara, who are you really?"

Afterwards, they got up and was heading back to the dorm. As they were going to the main road, Kiara noticed the shoelace of Mark's right foot shoe. "Mark wait!" After he stopped walking, she kneeled down infront of him and tied the shoelace. She stood up and smiled at him.

"Why did you do that? I could have done it on my own."

"Hmm. When I watch kdramas with Haechan, I saw the boys tying the girls' shoelaces. So why can't girls do the same with the boys?"

He let out a giggle and then ruffled her hair. "You are so cute."

"Not more than you."

"Mhmm ok. Now let's take a cab and go back to the dorm."

They were now infront of the boys dormitory when they realized the door was already closed. "Oh no. Shit we are late", Mark said, running his fingers through his hair in a frustrated manner.

"Look! The girls dormitory is still opened", the female said as she saw light coming from the ground floor of her dormitory which was just beside the boys one.

"But I can't stay there. It's not allowed."

"Wait let me see. You can't just stand here all night."

Kiara entered the building when she noticed that the dorm lady was about to close the door. "Aunty wait wait wait!"

The dorm lady furrowed her eyes when she saw the female so late at night. "What were doing so late outside?"

"Sorry aunty. I went to a friend's house."

"Ok now get in." She was about to close the dorm when the girl spoke up.

"Aunty, can you see if I got any parcel today?"

"Parcel? Yeah a lot of parcels came today. Let me see." The lady kept the door open and went to the counter as she began to search in the shelves. "What's your name again?"

"Rim Kiara." Kiara looked around and then looked out of the door as she signaled Mark with an 'ok' sign. He came out of his hiding spot which was behind the tree and quickly tiptoed inside without making any sound.

The lady turned around after Mark was out of the sight. "Sorry Kiara. We didn't get any parcel for you."

"Oh it's ok. Thank you Aunty."

"Wait you are Rim Kiara? Mark's girlfriend?", she asked.

"Uhh yeah."

"Oh take care of that kid. He is really a sweetheart. I know him for almost four years now and it's my first time seeing him dating someone. That means you are really special."

The mermaid flashed a gentle smile and nodded her head.

She quickly went to her boyfriend and guided him to her dorm. "Are you okay with breaking rules?", he worriedly asked in a whisper.

"It's okay if no one knows", she bluntly replied and opened the door as they were greeted by the darkness.

"Wait Yumi isn't here?", he stepped inside and inquired, not seeing his bestfriend.

"No. She actually went for a family dinner at Jaemin's house. Her parents came back from Canada."

"Wait really? She didn't even tell me." After a pause for a few seconds, he said, "Wait then it's just us?"

"I mean yeah." She shrugged off her shoulders. "You should be grateful to me."

"Thank you ma'am. But really if I call our dorm master, he would be yelling at me and what not. Next morning, I would have ended up in the principal's office. He is really really really strict."

Now a lamp was on in the room as she went to the bathroom to wash up. After she exited and sat on the bed, she asked Mark, "Can I see today's photos that we took?"

"Yeah ofcourse." He unlocked his phone and handed it to her as he went into the bathroom. As she was scrolling through the photos, she smiled brightly as they looked so cute together. But suddenly, she saw a picture of herself in his phone. It looked like she was sleeping. After thinking for a long time, she recalled it was during that time when they were staying in a hotel.

Mark came out and she stomped to him. "What is this?", she asked, showing him that photo.

The male's eyes widened. "Uhh... I don't know."

"You don't know and it's in your phone? You told me that night that you forgot to take your phone. You lied?"

"I-I mean yeah I guess." He looked down at his feet. "I just wanted to spend more time with you."

She sighed as her shoulders dropped. "Alright. We can do nothing about it. So let's go to sleep now."

Mark was lying flat on Yumi's bed as the girl told him to sleep there. But ofcourse, he could not sleep. He was feeling empty and when he knew his girlfriend was so near to him, he couldn't even cuddle her. After shifting his positions on the bed for so many times, he finally sat up and looked at her direction. She was sleeping so peaceful, facing the wall. He got up from his bed and walked to her bed. He was hesitating at first but then thought that she was his lover so he just slipped inside her blanket and put his hand over her waist. He rubbed his nose gently against her neck. When she felt a touch, the girl opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder only to see Mark beside her.

"What are you here?", she asked in a sleepy tone.

"Are you okay if I sleep with you here? If you are not, I can go back to my place."

She shook her head and turned over to look at him. She cuddled him and put her head on his chest. "It's not like our first time sleeping together."

The male chuckled and caressed her long hair. "Kiara."

"Hm?" Her eyes were closed as she couldn't keep them open because of her sleepiness.

"Are you hiding something from me?", he asked.

She again shook her head. "No."

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded her head and immediately fell into sleep.

'If you really trust me, then why don't you tell me your biggest secret?'

Mark also let that thought go out of his mind as he just wanted to have some sleep now with his favourite girl.

Kiara and Mark moments<3 Btw what should be their ship name?

I wanted to finish this book by this year but I couldn't unfortunately. 😭😭 Anyway not much chapters are left tbh.

Did anyone watch Spiderman No Way Home? I watched it on 17th December and throughout the whole movie, my friend and I kept saying "Why does this remind me of Mark?" I mean Spidermark is our favourite!!!

Also SMTOWN winter album is so beautiful. All songs are so soft and gave a chill vibe yk and then there is ZOO. They killed it with this song. What's your favourite song in the album?

Also covid and omicron cases are increasing here😭 Stay safe everyone.

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.2K 39
"แด›สœแด‡ า“แดœษด แด€สŸแดกแด€สs sแด›แด€ส€แด›s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด›." ษขแด€ษดษข แด€แดœ
106K 3.9K 55
๐Ÿงจ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐Ÿงจ mafia au! REUPLOADING!!!
99.1K 2.7K 28
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด...
41.4K 1.2K 21
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ผŽ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๏ผŽ...