Tint Of Love

Da Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... Altro

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 21 realisation and confession
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 35 welcome to mumbai
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 38 consequences
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder
chapter 41 The downfall
chapter 42 bitter truth
chapter 43 unknown facts
chapter 44 Tigress meets Ronn
chapter 45 Marriage with devil
chapter 46 Real identity .
chapter 47 Return to nainital
chapter 48 . injured
chapter 49 .Bangalore
chapter 50 lost and found
chapter 51 Accident
chapter 52 . proposal
chapter 53 encounter with truth
chapter 54 wedding
chapter 55 Tame the devil ?
chapter 56 His care .
chapter 57 Reception
chapter 58 . New york
chapter 59 penthouse
chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen
chapter 61 friends for life
chapter62 Feelings
chapter 63 kiss
chapter 64 Real angel
chapter 65 . Right place
chapter66 . For his love
chapter 67 .Made for each other .
chapter 68 . Passionate love
chapter69 . honeymoon
chapter 70. fun and scars
chapter 71 Anything for you
chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay
chapter 73 love couple
chapter 74 Her Roots
chapter 75 her choice
chapter 76. Insult
chapter 77 Dan's style
chapter 78 .not so pleasent surprise
chapter 79 secret and sufferings
chapter 80. The end
glimpse of my upcoming work
epilogue

chapter 34 meet the tigress

10.5K 681 30
Da Abhilasha012

The next morning Arohi first finished packing as she was going to leave in the evening.

She called Rachna and asked her to get ready as they are going to visit the temple where they used to visit before.

After having breakfast in her room she left in her SUV to pick up Rachna and rachit. When she reached Rachna's place all memories of their friendship came back to her. How badass she used to be that time. Without the worries of the world, she used to live her life to the fullest.

She greeted Rachna's parents and then took the little monster in her arms and kissed her cheeks.

The boy was irritated to see Arohi again so he shouted at her " bapp "he pulled her hair which was in a ponytail.

But Rachna again stopped the upcoming war, Then they left for the temple after offering her prayers they got settled in a corner space.

Rachit started crawling here and there in search of some mischief.

" Any news of Sahiba "

' No yaar last just came to knew that her whole family got shifted to Dubai after her marriage."

" Hmmm, she called me for help, but I was not able to help her. I still regret it."

" No aru, sometimes we become helpless too, don't blame ourselves. Just wish that she must be happy in her life."

" Hmm yes. I am leaving today Rachna but don't worry this time I will keep in touch with you '"

" But you have to attend my monster's first birthday in just 2 months. So no excuse, you will come to Bangalore."

Arohi smiled and said " sure "

Then they get a hold of rachit and leave from there. , where they were wearing their footwear. someone bumped with arohi, and that was none other than Roshan.

Arohi glared at him ' no... No, I am not following you, Arohi Ji is here to visit this temple last time as I am leaving for a trip with my friends. Ok goodbye " stating this he left from there

Arohi just shrugged her shoulders and left from there. Suddenly the priest called arohi " beta do you know that boy whom you are talking about just minutes back, actually he forgot his wallet here. Can you please give him as I am leaving for home and the other priest didn't know him?"

" Ok I will" Arohi spotted Roshan sitting in the cab

Rachna and Arohi rushed behind him to call his name but the cab left in front of them.

So Arohi rushed to his car and started following the cab. When the can was passing through a vacant hill some more cars surrounded It. Roshan got out of his cab to see the matter.

At the same time, arohi also reached there she called his name " Are you deaf I was calling you for a long time. You dumbo take this wallet, you forget it in the temple."

Rachna also got down as she noticed five men who were looking like goons around them. Rachna nudged Arohi to look at them. Arohi suspected danger; she was not worried about herself but about rachit who was in Rachna's arms.

Arohi glared at Roshan first " what did you do now? Haan. Did you molest their sister or what haan? You know I just started having a positive image of you, but look you again proved me right. "

" No... I didn't, and I don't know these people either."

" Enough of your chatting, "stating that a punch landed on Roshan's face.

Arohi moved two steps back hiding Rachna behind him looking at the scene, Rachit got scared and started crying badly.

As soon as Rachna tried to move from there some man stopped her way too. Roshan got more terrified as he was a simple boy who hates violence of any kind. Still, he gathered some courage and asked the men.

" What do you want haan? If you want money, take this card. I will tell you the pin, withdraw as much as you want. See this watch take this too. but don't harm the ladies, please let us go.

The men started laughing at his pleading. Roshan was getting more fearful for his life and he started sweating badly.

Rajiv who was watching the live video as he plotted one man to make the video of Roshan"s beating which he has to show to ronn later.

When he saw arohi was present there then he started sweating badly as he ordered the men to beat Roshan without bothering about the hurdles but now he is scared for his life as ronn will not leave him.

He rushed for his car to reach the scene to stop those men. But to his bad luck, he crashed into ronn who was leaving to see her angel.

" What the hell Rajiv?."

" Sir.. Sorry sir, I was in a hurry".

" Hmm, so any updates about that mosquito? Don't forget to send a bouquet from my side with a special note.in the hospital"

At the same time Ronn "goes off with the name of the man who was keeping an eye on his angel just a few minutes before he informed him about the angel's temple visit.

Had quickly attended the call, listening to his words. Ronn's eyes turned red in anger, he cut the call and grabbed Rajiv from his collar " you moron tell the men to leave from there I swear if my angel got a little scratch na I will burn you alive. Do you got me "

Neeraj understood the situation he tried to control ranvijay " leave him ronn we have to save her first, come on"

Ronn left his collar and rushed to the car. They started the journey towards the temple.

" I am coming angel don't you worry.'ronn was murmuring in worry about arohi

Little did he know that the girl whom he is calling angel is a tigress in real life.

On the other hand, Arohi looked around and found five men were surrounding them. She searched for their weapons but to her good luck, they were not carrying any weapons.

She looked at rachna and nodded, rachna knew what she is signalling so she quickly gave his baby to Roshan who was trying to call the police, he doesn't get the signal that fool was oblivious to the surroundings and he carefully holds the baby, rachit quickly grabbed his hairs as he was used to doing this with stranger person.

Arohi tied her dupatta on her waist, rachna followed her actions, they both did a handshake and started the fight. The goons who were there to beat Roshan, when they found ladies with him but they decided to just avoid them as they were expecting them to be scared with a slap or two.

" Do tere, teen mere " arohi told rachna on which rachna pouted,( two for you three for me )

"No, you always do this three for me and two for you."

" Just this time rachna next time you will have more." Arohi requested

The goons were confused about what they were talking about, so one man raised his hand to slap Arohi, Arohi twisted his hand and the man screamed in pain., but she didn't leave his hand untilaa bone-cracking sound is heard.

The four men attacked the girls but they didn't know who they were Messing with the girls who are well trained in every kind of defence technique. Martial arts, kickboxing and whatnot
In the car, Rajiv was surprised to see the video in which the live fight was going on." Sir, please see this "

Ronn snatched the phone and stared at the screen, a smile spread on his lips when he found his angel was fighting like a pro.

Soon they reached the place but Ronn told neeraj to stay at a distance as he wanted to see how much guts her angel had.

Whenever someone tried to touch Roshan, arohi and rachna were fast enough to beat them black and blue.
Soon three men were lying there with bloody noses, twisted hands and broken legs. Two of them started crawling for their vehicle and whereas three were lying on the floor screaming

Whereas Roshan was stunned to see the fighting skill of arohi and rachna who look like delicate darlings.

" Bhagta kahaan hai Saale, rukh kutte, hath to Laga ke dekh."arohi shouted at them.

( where are you running ba****ds, stop you dogs, just touch us then we will show you )

The girls gave hi-fi to each other and kicked the men who were on the floor.

The kid was giggling and clapping throughout the fight whereas Roshan was still in shock. Rachna took back her baby.

Arohi patted Roshan's back " don't worry you are safe with us "

Listening to her rachna giggled and arohi smirked as arohi was mocking Roshan, whereas Roshan just pouted.

Little away from them, ranvijay was watching this fight with interest., he got more impressed to know arohi 's talent.

"She is perfect to be my queen, Rajiv. I want all her details by evening. Do you got it "

Rajiv who was standing beside ronn and was witnessing the scene gulped the lump in his throat and nodded in yes.

Whereas rachna and arohi were giggling throughout the way back home. "Nice warm up girl "

Reaching Rachna's place, Rachna's parents insisted that arohi have lunch with them. Arohi couldn't refuse them; she messaged her bhai that she was having lunch at Rachna's place.

After having lunch arohi bus teary goodbye to Rachna, she kissed rachit on his cheeks.

Rachna hugged Arohi sobbing badly " promise me you will try to move on in life arohi please give us our old arohi back. "

Arohi gave a weak smile to Rachna as what more can she say to her, her dear friend didn't know how much pain she had suffered, but the sad thing was it was given by her family members.

When she returned home it was almost evening time so she just changed into her casual wear, took her luggage and reached the living room.

To her surprise, all the vashisht family was present there. She noticed the workers were keeping sweet boxes and dry fruit boxes in a car and her luggage was also arranged in the same car.

She moved towards her father and bent down to touch his feet. Triloknath couldn't hold his tears, he cried hugging her princess. Arohi 's eyes were moist too as she knew her father loves her the most.

"Promise me you will tell us if you need anything and please talk to us sometimes."

The kids got emotional too, veer and pia hugged her bua sobbing badly, arohi kissed their foreheads., she forwarded a big gift hamper towards them. They smiled at their favourite bua

Then arohi moved towards avni that little girl was clutching to his father's legs. She held her hand and took her in her arms, she kissed her cheeks so svn again repeated her favourite dialogue.

"No chissey, ani don like "are laughed in tears and forwarded a gift towards her too which she grabbed from both her hands.

Then arohi started moving towards the door she didn't glance at her Anand bhai and sister inlaws.

She heard a sound from behind "look at her attitude as she has done so many great things in her life. ''It was veena who couldn't stop herself.

Arohi turned around in her heels and reached near veena, she glared at her with equal hatred that she was a throw-in.

" At least I didn't kill an unborn child and I am not a sinner like you Mrs vashisth. Thank your stars that I am not staying here or else I know how to make other people's life hell. I hope you know at least this much about me don't you Mrs vashisth."

Veena was going to throw some more venom at her but Aditya held Arohi 's hand and left from there. giving a warning look at his mother.

Arohi got settled in the car and the journey to kathgodam got started.

Aditya was driving the car himself. They both completed their journey in silence. Aditya knew arohi 's hatred towards Vesna,anand and vaidehi as they all are equally responsible for her abortion and she is right too.

When they reached the airport the check-in time had already started, Aditya quietly kept her luggage in the trolley, she stopped him from coming inside.

Aditya hugged his sister last time Arohi also sobbed in his arms, Aditya kissed her forehead with love.

" You have a brother arohi, always remember this and I am just a call away ok "

Arohi wiped her tears with her palm and nodded at Aditya. Aditya held her hand and tied something to it.

She was confused but she noticed it was the same bracelet that was gifted her.

" Bhai please don't."

" It's dad wishes too please for asawari hmm "

Arohi hugged him last time and entered the airport. The last time she turned around and found Aditya was standing in the same place, he waved bye to her with tears flowing from his eyes. Arohi waved back at him.

When she forwarded the ticket to the counter they informed her that her economic ticket is converted into business class. Arohi Was confused but she thought maybe adi bhai did this. So she quietly boarded the flight.

While ranvijay sahay who was watching arohi from distance smiled and muttered

" Welcome to my world queen '"

As it was Ranvijay who did this as when he got to know about her ticket he arranged a business class ticket for her. He was worried about her comfort.

Arohi left for Delhi as she was going to meet Sameer there who was attending an important conference there. But she didn't know about Ronn's men who were following her like a shadow.

That's all for today.

Hope you like it.

See you on 1 St Jan with the glimpses of my upcoming stories please do check it out and tell me your views about that.

Please vote, tell me your views on comments and do follow my profile

You can join me on Instagram too at abhilashae43

Thank you for reading.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

22.4K 1.2K 15
Adhiraaj Vashisth or famously known as Rakshas (demon) in both business and Mafia world. He holds an unspoken reign over the Mafia in India and is kn...
68.6K 2.3K 65
''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath were fanning my neck but it was feeling lik...
818 100 5
" no ..no...noooooo.....i can't lose to any ordinary girl" ......Saying this, he would throw the flower pot on the mirror and hit it... the mirror wo...
3.2K 198 15
Tara doesn't have huge expectations from life she just wants to live in the movement. A very friendly and happy going. Had something in past which ma...