Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It

2.9K 39 48
By MartinGraf98

After the whole deal with Paige and a few days of reconnecting, it was time to take things in a completely different direction. Y/N had a lot of fun hearing about everything that happened during his time away from home. He also received some fanmail and a few gifts from friends and relatives alike. It felt good and the coming day was about to be just as much fun to be honest. This time Kay Lee was making breakfast while everyone else got their morning routine done. Blue and Marvel got their food as well and happily munched down on it without much concern. They got a little closer to Y/N since he returned which was a very sweet sight, especially whenever they would play around or cuddle. Y/N was also the first one getting to the kitchen this time.

Kay:" Mornin' Y/N."

Y/N:" Gooood morning, Kay."

Kay:" You're in a great mood today, hmm? Mind telling me why?"

Y/N:" I'm just happy being home again with everyone. I need a little break after everything."

Kay:" Fair point. Also you can now make up for the lost time."

Tegan:" That's exactly what will start today."

Tegan chimed in, already in pretty comfortable and strangely appropriate clothes. She giggled and sat down on the chair right of Y/N.

Y/N:" Do you have anything in mind?"

Tegan:" Rock climbing. And then we go to a haunted house."

Kay:" Sounds like a fun day. I will go with Priscilla for her monthly checkup. And I think Dakota will be streaming all day while Rhea...I have no clue."

Tegan:" Didn't she mention she wanted to talk to Hunter about something?"

Kay:" Yeah, but I don't know. I haven't paid full attention."

Y/N:" Whatever it may be, I'm just glad all of us are having a fun day."

Dakota:" I heard fun?"

With Dakota walking in, things woukd definitly pick up in terms of jokes, teasing and overall a good time. She didn't look like she was fully awake yet, but good enough to start her day.

Tegan:" Yes, Kota. You know fun, right?"

Dakota:" Haha. Of course I do."

Kay:" I doubt that sometimes."

Dakota:" Hey!"

Everyone laughed softly as Kay began plating up the food and Tegan poured drinks for everyone (no alcohol of course). Being surrounded by his lovely ladies like this was one of the best feelings Y/N could experience. He knew very well that he made the right choice when attending NXT all those months back and here he was, dating some incredible women.
---------------------------------------------------------

Around 10 a.m. Y/N and Tegan were already on the way to their first destination. Rock and wall climbing wasn't something he did very often, but when he did, it was always very enjoyable. Having the Shiniest Wizard with him also helped because Tegan seemed ready and genuinly excited to get this going.

Y/N:" When did you plan this?"

Tegan:" At the start of the week. I wanted to have a day with you again for so long and this seemed like a cool idea."

Y/N:" Awesome, but you also could've just asked me."

Tegan:" Yeah. And I know the others are thinking of something as well when it's their turn."

Y/N:" No doubt. I'll be a busy man haha."

Tegan:" Aren't you always?"

Smiling, the two arrived a few minutes later, Tegan got the reservation and in they went. It was an impressive place to be in at the time since the walls were so high and the hall was really wide. Several other people were there as well, already climbing around and doing whatever they could to enjoy themselves. Then one of the coaches approached them and brought the two over to a free spot to get them strapped in.

Tegan:" Alright, so whenever we slip, we're not going to fall."

Y/N:" I bet I will look like an idiot when doing this now."

Tegan:" Don't talk yourself down, Y/N. You got this."

Y/N:" Alright alright...are you ready?"

Tegan:" I was born ready."

Y/N and Tegan got in position, ready to climb and enjoy the first part of the day. With clear instructions from the coach and taking their own skills into account, the fun started when Tegan went ahead.

She really didn't hesitate at all when moving and by the looks of things, this wasn't her first time doing this. Either Tegan was here before or she had that hobby for a long while.

Tegan:" Now you, slowpoke."

Y/N:" Hey, I'm not slow!"

Tegan:" Then why aren't you up here with me?"

Okay, now that Tegan layed down the gauntlet, she was in for a surprise. Y/N prepared himself, set his sights on a specific spot and soon joined Tegan at a similar height.

It was very impressive actually, but the thing that had both of them in a not so subtle predicament was holding them off a little. You see, Y/N was right underneath Tegan, but his face bumped against her ass when he tried to move further.

Tegan:" Oi! What are you doing?"

Y/N:" I'm trying to climb, but your butt is blocking me."

Tegan:" Stop bumping your face into it!"

Y/N:" I would, if you moved."

Tegan just scoffed and as a reply dropped her butt hard against Y/N again before she swung over to a different spot.

That opened up the path for both of them to move freely and without causing any more interruptions for each other. Some people probably just  laughed at their bickering, but it wasn't that funny to begin with. Sure, a little tease here and there never hurt, but that wasn't planned.
---------------------------------------------------------

About three hours and a good shower later, it was time to get spooked. The time climbing, crawling and just goofing around really brought Y/N and Tegan back to the calm side of life, instead of being about work all the time. NXT was a few days away still, so there was nothing to worry about. Hopefully Dakota's talk with Hunter went well. Nonetheless, the two found an old mansion that seemed to have been set up to be scary.

Tegan:" Oookay, that looks different."

Y/N:" Is this the right place?"

Tegan:" Yeah, I checked the address and location several times."

Y/N:" Then I guess we should head in."

Tegan:" I won't be scared, trust me."

Y/N:" We'll see about that."

They got out of the car, locked it and carefully went up to the entrance, keeping a close eye on their surroundings because anything could happen around haunted houses like this. The outside seemed innocent so far, apart from a few rats running away. Opening the door and seeing the inside gave it a different feel though as the lights were dimmed, nobody was there to greet Y/N and Tegan, there wasn't even a note about this place.

Tegan:" I guess we have to explore this ourselves."

Y/N:" I have a bad feeling about this."

Tegan:" Don't chicken out now. Otherwise I'd have to drag you through this."

Y/N:" Aren't you snarky today."

Tegan:" I learned that from you-"

Suddenly footsteps could be heard, coming from upstairs. Some kind of human made it's way down and tilted their head to look at the two.

It didn't look friendly at all, so to get out of view, Y/N pulled Tegan along to the left to get to a different room. Things took a big turn there too though, because the new room was filled with mannequins, lots of them. Some missed arms or legs, others had metal rods stuck in them and a few select ones were gathered around a coffee table.

Tegan:" This is weird."

Y/N:" No shit, Sherlock. I hate mannequins."

Tegan:" Do you think there's something more behind this?"

Y/N:" I don't wanna think about stuff like that now. I just wanna know how we proceed."

In the corner of his eye, it seemed like one of the mannequins moved a little. Even the smallest movement put Y/N on edge in this place, but when he was about to approach it, the damn thing grabbed him.

Y/N:" Son of a-!"

Tegan:" Y/N!"

Tegan grabbed one of the metal rods and began beating the mannequin with it, slowly wearing it down. Someone must have programmed it to activate this jumpscare. Whoever it was probably loved Halloween a little too much, but Y/N soon pushed the lifeless object off and got back up.

Y/N:" What the hell is this place?"

Tegan:" I don't know, but now I regret coming here."

To make things worse though, distorted breathing could be heard coming from the ceiling. Something else was there, but Y/N and Tegan didn't stay around to find out what it actually was.

They rushed out of the house as fast as they could, got in the car and drove off home. There was no way they would've stayed there and continued looking for other weird and disturbing things. Tegan was never one for big horror, but she wanted to prove to Y/N that she could be tough, no matter what. Well, things clearly backfired now.
---------------------------------------------------------

Back home, Y/N and Tegan found themselves on the couch, cuddling to forget what happened before.

Wrapped up and in the comfort of the house, it was mich nicer now, eventhough the day out took a completely different ending than Tegan wanted.

Tegan:" I'm sorry, Y/N."

Y/N:" For what?"

Tegan:" For the bad finale to our day."

Y/N:" Hey, it's not your fault. You didn't know what would happen in that house, Tegs."

Tegan:" Did you still enjoy it though?"

Y/N:" Very much actually. I had a lot of fun, because I knew you would come up with something great."

Tegan:" You're just being nice."

Y/N:" Nope, I'm completely honest right now."

Tegan giggled when she turned her head and pressed her lips softly onto Y/N's own. She felt the need to apologize and make it up to him somehow, but for now, it mattered that they were safe and comfortable with one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 8 12
Emma Jackson has everything she wants. She has her dream career in the WWE, she has her dream partner, Rhea Ripley. However, when a ghost from her pa...
101K 1.2K 29
Y/n is a young trainer who join's the pokemon school at the same time that ash does what new adventures will Y/n have with his friends read to find o...
73.3K 971 23
Y/N Y/L/N, a former 3 time NXT champion and 2 time North American Champion. Y/N had gone through a breakup with his last girlfriend and is already op...
75.5K 1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...