obsessed Γ— taekook

By yoongi_cat_boi

where taehyung is obsessed with jungkook and goes extreme measures for his obsession. --------------- top ! t... More

introduction
characters
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10- [M]
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-29-
-30-
characters 2
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-38 pt2-
-39-
-40-
-41-
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
characters 3
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 48 pt 2 -
- 49 -

-28-

2.1K 112 9
By yoongi_cat_boi

no one pov

"uh..motherfucker~ my neck"

yugyeom graoned on the floor closing his eyes tiredly, trying to get up. "I can't believe it!! that jackson lied and took that boy's side. bestfriend my fucking ass! such a snake" he cursed.

yugyoem got up with a loud graon, looking arround and dusting his pants but before he could turn, he widen his eyes,as all of a sudden someone strongly griped on his neck from the back almost choking out the air from his lungs. "argh~ w-who?!" he tried to say, his vocals crooking.

but he dint get a reply instead he was pushed back on the ground. yugyeom groaned at the harsh impact and looked infront to see a girl with red hair looking at him blankly.

"h-help!" yugyeom cried his eyes out. the redhead shrugged. "how high is the floor ryujin?" yugyeom shivered in fear hearing that familiar deep voice. "almost...as high as a school roof top! why?" she replied casually.

yugyeom was about to get up and runaway for his life but before he could, his wrist got caged between those huge hands. he was smacked on his stomach and pushed towards the railing of the floor.

he was now face to face with a familiar ravenette. "I've seen you!" yugyeom mumbled, his voice wavering and low in fright. "oh you did? how could you forget me so easily.." taehyung said.

yugyeom gasped "uh..ahh.someone help !!!" he tried to shout but his voice had allready become sore and vulnerable. "I should had killed you right then and there~ but then i didn't wanted to ruin my best day " tae said, smirking in the end at the other.

"i-i promise I will never touch that bunny boy nor come near him" yugyeom said but his jaw was grabed harshly at that "ofcource..since you wouldn't exist, you won't be near my boy either!" the ravenette calmly said , twisting the others arms harshly making yugyeom scream in pain and frustration.

before yugyeom could say something. he was given a strong tug on his chest pulling him inwards and was pushed away back instantly. taehyung kicked his legs making him trip, loosing his balance and the second thing he felt was, his body falling down from the railing of third floor.

yugyeom screamed his throat out as his body falled down the building with his arms swaying up in the air in repulse. he falled down instantly with a big impact on the ground floor ,blood pooling from his head.

ryujin gasped and ran towards tae with wide eyes quickly looking down the railing at the frightening scene. "y-you killed him?-" she asked loudly.

taehyung hummed softly in response as if it wasn't a big deal at all. ryujin gasped again. "w-what if someone-" she tried to say.

"no one would know" tae said rolling his eyes, taking out his phone to call somebody. the call was ringed twice and immidiatly picked up "hello sir~"

"listen- there is a little mess here.. pick him up and dump him in the trash. and if his still breathing put him the coffin and burn it"

taehyung said, cutting the call instantly after that. he stuffed his phone back in his pocket and turned arround to look at ryujin who was frozen in her place.

"I guess im supposed to keep this a secret too? huh" she mumbled with wide eyes slowly turning away , "well transfer me my money" she quietly said ,quickly walking towards her own dorm like corpse who encountered a ghost.

flashback

"wait - why is jungkook's room open there? is he okay?-"

ryujin asked as she walked along with the cold ravenntte. tae furrowed his eyebrows and quickly dashed towards the particular dorm. but he frowned as he saw jimin coming up from the other side of the elevator.

"ugh this shit-" taehyung mumbled quickly hiding across the wide pole. he could hear small weepings and cuss's across the halls from there. it got louder when jimin barged in too.

taehyung took his time and silently stood behind Jackson watching the scene with his sharp eye's, looking extremely irritated and mad. his heart clenching painfully looking at kook sniffle and cry loudly. something he really hated. how dare someone make his boy cry?!

he clenched his fists tightly as he watched jungkook snuggle his face in jimin's torso,crying. and he knew when yugyeom crossed his limits, taehyung was one step away from strangling him to death.

taehyung was going insane when those male's even touched jungkook. 'his mine to touch!' taehyung thought as he gritted his teeth, slowly taking out a pocket knife from his jacket.

taehyung dint think twice before he placed the sharp blade on Jackson's neck. the male yelped at that. "keep quite. and do what I say. or you are dead!" the ravenette threatened as jimin was so soaked up interrogating the situation. no one noticing his presence.

Jackson quickly noded his head, wide eyes. he was even scared to make a squeak sound being a coward he is. he knew the male behind him was dangerous just by his aura and serious voice.

and that's how Jackson ended up lieing and doing what taehyung told him. jackson dint wanted to die by getting stabed on his neck, no.

also no one noticed taehyungs presence over there as he casually poked Jackson shoulders with the sharp knife making him a scared.

tae casually stood behind the walls grunting as he could still hear jungkook's soft cries.

his heart constantly telling him to just barge in the door and hug the life out of the cute weeping boy, squeezing him tightly. but that would create a lot of mess.

end of flashback

no one pov

"jungkook~ kookie!! do you want banana milk?!"

jimin softly asked the boy for the nth time allready. jungkook had somehow ran away from him back in the hallways and locked himself in the bathroom before he could even get hold of him.

jimin could hear the boy's soft cries inside as he attached his ears on the door like a creep. "kookie please open the door. I'm so sorry!" jimin apologised again.

jimin had been apologising kook since the last 15 minutes. he just wanted the boy to come out and he could just hug and cuddle him to death. he genuinely felt bad.

"kookie~~ please. I know hyung is so bad! please come out baby . you can hit me with your shoes!" jimin said tiredly banging on the door again.

"kookie please! just open the door" jimin sweetly called again. there was no response and it made jimin worried. "jungkook!!" he called again, trying to be patient.

jungkook on the other side cried softly hugging his knees sprawled into a tiny ball under the sink. "kook please tell me what should I do??" jimin asked banging on the door once again.

"g-go away!"

jungkook finally responded him something after a very long while of the elders begging. "go away?" jimin mumbled to himself sadly.

"okay then- hyung is going away from kookie...stop crying!" jimin softly said before he walked out of the room. he thought to sit in the terrace for a while.

maybe he should just leave the boy alone for a while. he would make up with him later.

"oh taehyung?"

jimin asked kind of dumbfounded to see tae standing infront of his door . jimin walked out and closed the door behind him "what are you doing here?" jimin asked.

"just strolling arround..and I told jungkook that I'll see him while back then..." tae said, his eyes boring at jimin. "wah~ and I thought you came to see me! but kookie doesn't wanna see anyone right now. his been crying" jimin said signing softly.

"why!? is he okay?"

the worried tone of taehyung made jimin widen his eyes softly thinking for while. it made him think why taehyung looked so worried.

"he has been crying himself locked up in the bathroom. I don't think he'll open the door. I tried several times allready"

jimin said signing softly "im going in!" tae said almost pushing him out of the way.

jimin stood there frozen for a while. "yeah..you can go i guess..." he replied half heartedly before walking towards the stairs. 'maybe jungkook has grown more closer to tae than me now" jimin thought.

on the other hand taehyung quickly unlocked the door barging inside the small cute dorm. he practically ran inside the bedroom, running towards the closed bathroom door when he heard soft cries coming out.

tae leaned towards the door , feeling his heart breakdown hearing those cute sniffles and sobs on the other side.

"bun"

--------------
filler chap
suga_nose~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.9K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
30.9K 1.1K 46
Taehyung is good at hiding things. He hides his feelings. His depression. His self harm. His scars. But above all he hides the fact that he is in lov...
210K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
70.2K 2.8K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~