The Lone Wolf | Fred Weasley...

By ynhpstories

Y/n Lupin became a werewolf at a young age from Fenrir Greyback. She kept this secret from everyone apart fro... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Reunited
Chapter 2: Back to the Burrow
Chapter 3: Insecurites
Chapter 4: The Portkey
Chapter 5: The Match
Chapter 6: Aftermath
Chapter 7: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 8: A Scary Realisation
Chapter 9: The First Transformation
Chapter 10: The Morning After
Chapter 11: A Shocking Discovery
Chapter 12: The Champion Selection
Chapter 13: A Confession
Chapter 14: The First Task
Chapter 15: The Second Transformation
Chapter 16: Dance Lessons
Chapter 17: Doubts
Chapter 18: Dress Shopping
Chapter 19: The Ball and the Question
Chapter 20: The First Meeting
Announcement!
Chapter 22: The Second Task
Chapter 23: A Unwanted Surprise
Chapter 24: The Truth is Revealed
Chapter 25: A Awkward Class
Chapter 26: Somethings Wrong
Chapter 27: The Final Task
Chapter 28: The Long Way Home
Part 29: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 30: Hidden Secrets
Chapter 31: The Secret is Out
Chapter 32: Cute Little Reveals
Chapter 33: Returning Home
Chapter 34: The New Professor
Chapter 36: Taking the Quill
Chapter 37: She Now Knows
Chapter 38: One Long Night
Chapter 39: Close Call
Chapter 40: Locked Out
Chapter 41: Family
Chapter 42: "We all know you did it"
Chapter 43: The HogsHead
Chapter 44: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 45: Stunning
Chapter 46: The Fox and The Snow
Chapter 47: The Attack and The Reunion
Chapter 48: Admissions and Secrets
Chapter 49: Christmas
Chapter 50: Discovered
Chapter 51: The Twins Grand Plan
Chapter 52: The Grand Exit
Chapter 53: The Ministry of Magic
Chapter 54: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 55: The Cottage in the Woods
Chapter 56: An Unexpected Guest
Chapter 57: The Smell
Chapter 58: Christmas Gone Wrong
Chapter 59: The Crypt
Chapter 60: The Letter
Chapter 61: The Rescue
Chapter 62: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: A Wedding Gone Wrong
Chapter 65: The Break-in
Chapter 66: Hidden
Chapter 67: Castle in Danger
Chapter 68: The Battle of Hogwarts
Chapter 69: The Fallout
Chapter 70: Goodbye
Bonus: The Afterlife
Thank You!

Chapter 21: Revealing News

1.4K 31 5
By ynhpstories

Y/n's POV:
The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face, I lifted my arms up to stretch out and release a large sigh. I clambered out of my bed and made my way to my bathroom. The mirror revealed my messy hair which was still in its plait that Fred done last night.

I applied light makeup to hide the redness of my scars but still revealed them. I put on my mascara and curled my lashes and applied lip gloss before undoing my hair to reveal the wavy curls which bounced as they fell. I had to admit, I looked pretty good.

I changed into some jeans and a knitted jumper, it was Y/f/c and reached my hips and the sleeves were longer than I thought. I put on my boots and pulled a black beanie over my head to hide my hair that wasn't curled. I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty normal, my scars were fainter on my face but could still be seen.

A shaky finger ran over the scars that painted my face, I've always been insecure about them and scared of peoples reactions to my condition. I shuddered as the night it happened replayed in my head over and over again. But I was pulled out of my thoughts by a faint knock at the door.

"Come in." I said, quickly removing my hand from my face. The door opener to reveal my boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"Good morning lovey." Fred said as he etched into my dorm and standing to the side of me, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"Morning Freddie." I said to him, smiling widely to hide my thoughts of my condition, but Fred could tell the worry in my eyes.

"Your thinking about them again, aren't you?" Fred said, moving my face away from the mirror so my eyes met his hazel ones. I gave a small nod as tears pooled in my eyes. "Your beautiful the way you are, you don't need to let it define you. Your perfect to me."

"Thank you Freddie, it means a lot." I smiled as one singular tear rolled down my cheek. His thumb lightly and gracefully slid over my cheek to dry the tear off my it.

"Come on, George is waiting in the common room for us." Fred said, holding his hand out. Our hands linked and our fingers intertwined around each other's.

Fred led me out of my dorm and down the steps towards the common room where a ginger haired boy was waiting on the sofas for me and Fred. He turned to us and smiled widely. George was wearing blue jeans and a jumper his mother knitted him. Fred had worn the same, basically enforcing to everyone that the two were twins.

"Morning Georgie!" I called to the boy on the sofas. I hugged him with a smile, suddenly remembering that neither me or Fred has told George that we're dating.

"Morning Y/n! How are you!" George asked me with a smile.

"I'm good, great actually!" I said with a smile, glancing at Fred who had copied my smile.

"We should tell him." Fred said, George looked at us blankly with confusion all over his face.

"I think we should." I replied vaguely to him.

"Tell me what?" George said confused as his eyes moved between me and Fred.

"Come with us, we need to tell you something." I said to him. George stood up and began to follow us.

As we were walking towards the staircase towards the boys dorm, a young girl came running up to us. Running up to me. She was clearly a first year with bushy brown hair and bright blue eyes. She has a small smile on her face. But she also looked nervous.

"Umm.. hello!" She said nervously with a small smile on her face.

"Hello! Who are you?" I asked the girl with a warm and welcoming smile, not knowing what was to come in the conversation.

"I'm Honey, can I ask you a question?" She asked timidity to me. Fred and George shared concerned looked to each other.

"Oh course you can!" I said to the young girl with a slightly smaller smile.

"How did you get them scars on your face?" Honey asked quietly. I stood in shock and stared at the girls blue eyes, I was lost for words and I didn't know how to reply.

"She went down in an aeroplane" Fred said from behind me and glanced over at George.

"Fried getting sun tanned." George added with a wide smile, whilst Honey looked at the three of us confused.

"Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand." The twins said at the same time, with even larger smiles on their faces than before.

"Help me! Help me!" I called to finish the joke, the three of us laughing before turning back to the first year. "Ignore them Honey, I fell in some stinging nettles when I was younger and this happened." I lied to the girl, making it sound convincing to her.

"Okay! Thank you! Have a great day." Honey said. And with that, she turned and ran back to her group of friends over in the corner.

I turned back to the boys who were laughing at the interaction, but I joined them soon after as the image of the girls shocked faces etched into our brains.

"Right come on." I said giggling to the boys. "We have something to tell Georgie. Remember."

"Of course! I wanna know!" George said to the two of us.

The twins and I began climbing up the steps to their dorm room, ready to tell George about mine and Fred's relationship. I know he's wanted us to get together for the longest time and would be excited for us either way. I was more nervous to tell Teddy. He is quite overpriced of me and his reaction may not be as good as George's. That's when I saw him. Teddy was walking into the Gryffindor common room. I gave him the password to our common room.

"One minute." I said as I ran back down the steps to greet my older brother. He embraced me in a warm hug as soon as I reached him.

"Hey sis!" Teddy smiled to me as he looked down to reach my eyes.

"Hey Ted! How are you?" I asked him. Teddy smiled down at me warmly.

"I'm great, got bored of the Hufflepuff common room. How are you?" He replied. I glanced up to meet my brothers warm smile and welcoming brown eyes.

"I'm great! Can I borrow you for a minute. I need to tell you something." I asked my older brother with a nervous smile.

"Yeah sure. I'll follow." Teddy said. Me and him made our way back up to the steps where I left Fred and George. The four of us walked into the twins dorm room and shut the door behind us. George and Teddy sat on Fred's bed and we stood sightly in front trying not to hold each other's hand.

"So, what do you need us for?" George's asked the two of us, Teddy shared a curious look between Fred and I. I could already tell he was going into protective older brother mode which made me smile.

"Well I'm interested now! Tell us!" Teddy said, half excited and half protective. Not telling what side of him he needs to express to Fred and I.

"Me and Y/n have something to tell you both." Fred said then glancing at me to deliver the news to my brother and my boyfriend's twin who had always shipped us.

"We're dating!" I said excitedly to the two boys.

"And we have done since the Yule Ball." Fred added to it. Fred and I linked our hands and smiled widely at each other. I glanced over to George and Teddy but I couldn't read their expressions.

A wide smile grew on George's face, looking as though he could scream but to my surprise he didn't. "Congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you!" He said, trying to contain his excitement by stamping his feet up and down on the floor.

"Thank you Georgie!" I smiled to him. But I looked over to Teddy and he had a happy but threatening face. "What do you think Ted?" I asked. Hoping for my brothers approval for my new relationship.

"I'm happy for you both." He said and I have a happy sigh of relief that he approved of it. But he turned to Fred with stern eyes. "But Fred, I'm warning you now, if you ever hurt my sister, then you'll have to have me." He said threateningly to Fred which caused him to audibly gulp.

"I won't hurt her Teddy. I'm planning to protect her with my life." Fred said with a weak and nervous smile on his face.

"That's good. You better keep her safe, cause I'm sure our dad will hear about it." Teddy said, giving me a slight eye. A look that told me that he would write to dad straight away.

"And I plan to keep her safe." Fred added with another gulp after.

"Okay, that's great. Anyways I better be off." Teddy said rising from his seat on Fred's bed.

"Ahh, why Ted?" I asked my brother as he walked towards the door.

"I need to revise for NEWTs." Teddy said.

"Have fun revising." I joked to him which caused my brother to giggle slightly.

"I will. Congratulations you two." Teddy said to me and Fred, causing us both to smile widely at my brothers approval.

"Thank you Ted. I'll see you later." I said as I ran to hug my brother. "I'm so happy you approve of our relationship." I whispered into my brothers ear.

"I have always approved of Fred's and your relationship." Teddy whispered back.

Teddy left the hug and walked out of the dorm and I could hear his footsteps grow fainter and fainter as he walked towards the exit to the common room. I turned to back to the twins who both were smiling like idiots at his approval.

"If you two don't mind, I need to find Angelina." George declared to me and Fred with a giddy and happy smile.

"And why is that?" Fred asked his ever so slightly younger brother.

"She owes me 5 galleons." George said proudly to the two of us.

"You've been betting on your relationship!?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, lots of people have actually. I don't know how you two never noticed." George said.

Both and Fred sighed and smiled to each other, being so oblivious that people were betting on our relationship.

"Well go and get your money." I said and George dashed out of the door calling Angelina's name.

The days past and the news of me and Fred getting together has spread around the school like wildfire. Both of us getting many congratulations from anyone who walked by.

I also noticed lots of students handing each other money from the bets they made on us which caused me to laugh and smile every time I saw it. I sat down at breakfast the next morning next to Fred and I swear I saw both Snape and Dumbledore hand McGonagall some coins which made me laugh more.

"I think a lot of people have been betting on us." I smiled to Fred with a slight giggle

"I think so too. I saw Poppy give McGonagall 15 galleons yesterday." Fred said with a wide smile, trying to contain laughter.

"McGonagall must be rich I saw both Snape and Dumbledore give her money."

Both me and Fred laughed at the teachers bets before going about my day like normal. Going to classes and saw more money being handed over. But there was one person I could think about...

Fred Weasley.

Word count: 2000
A/n: Happy Wednesday! I hope you all have had a great Christmas if you celebrate it. If you don't, I hope you had a great day and week. What did you get for Christmas? I got a Apple Watch and HP weekly organiser because I need to be more organised next year. Sorry for not posting on Sunday, I was enjoying my Christmas and didn't have time to write and publish three chapters for three different stories. So this is 'Sundays part' with the next chapters coming this Sunday. Have a great day :)

From
~Ella

P.S: I realised this is the last chapter of 2021. I hope you all have a happy new year and I'll see you for the next chapter on 2nd January 2022!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
56.5K 618 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
561K 11.8K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
176K 2.7K 82
You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unexpected way. You've become inseparable s...