Friends by Chance Lovers by C...

By shiftsandgiggles999

This will be a Y/N x Narcissa Malfoy fan fiction. You are in your seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcr... More

The Manor
First Day of Christmas Break
Nightmare and Trauma
Does She Like Me?
Christmas Eve
Christmas Fun
Planning the Ball
Dress Shopping and the Accident
A Mental Health Day
Stress and Anxiety
The Ball
Last Days of Break
Home to Hogwarts
A Weekend Away Part 1
A Weekend Away Part 2
Escape From Azkaban
A Stay At Hogwarts
The Secret is Out
The Start of Spring Break
Sick Day
Kidnapped
Return to Malfoy Manor Part 2
Healing
We All Have Off Days
Date Night
I Promise
I Will Always Love You
New Story Announcement
Exam Week
Home?
Graduation
Epilogue

Return to Malfoy Manor Part 1

823 43 6
By shiftsandgiggles999

"Cissy where the bloody hell are you" I mumbled as I walked myself back up to my dorm room.

I tried to focus on my potion's homework to no avail, I just couldn't seem to get the images of Narcissa being tortured mercilessly out of my head. I knew she was most likely just wandering around school grounds but something kept nagging at me, and I was determined to get to the bottom of it.

I dropped my textbook back in my school bag and unfurled my legs, standing up from my place on the bed. I grabbed my cloak and just decided to walk around the castle for a bit and hope I bumped into her on accident.

My first destination was the Great Hall.. no Cissy. Next, the library.. no Cissy. I made my way outside into the cold, late afternoon air and walked down to the lake and to my dismay.. no Cissy. I slowly made my way back down to the dungeons, taking different hallways than I had the first time, and stopped in front of her door once more.

'Please be back.' I thought to myself as I hesitated to knock. I was so afraid of finding the room empty once again. I finally knocked three times on the large wooden door and received no answer. My chest tightened and I let myself in to be greeted by the exact same sight I had earlier. The place was just as I had left it earlier this afternoon, Narcissa still nowhere to be found.

I ran back to the Slytherin common room in search of Draco, finding him on the same sofa as before but this time he had that Ravenclaw girl attached at his hip.

"Draco, I need to speak with you. It's urgent." My worried tone must have sparked his interest because without question he excused himself from his little study date and followed me to the other side of the common room.

"Your mother is missing" I whispered frantically.

"What? What are you on about? I saw her this morning." He looked positively puzzled.

"So did I. I've been searching for her all afternoon and she's just.. disappeared. Her room is exactly how I left it around noon, and I just walked around the entire castle before checking her chambers once again. She's gone Draco."

He finally understood the severity of the situation but I could tell he didn't want to admit what we were both thinking.

"What about the Headmaster's office? She could just be in a meeting with him."

"I'm about to go up there and check but I wanted to see if you'd come with me. If she isn't there.."

"Then we'll find her." There was fury in his eyes that I hadn't seen before, fury towards one man in particular.

We left without telling the Ravenclaw girl anything, letting her watch us leave in confusion. We quickly made our way to Dumbledore's office and up the stone steps that would lead us directly to his desk.

I knocked frantically on the door and received an 'enter' from within the room. Draco and I stepped inside to see the headmaster sitting at his desk reading over some papers.. and no Cissy.

"Terribly sorry to bother you sir, we were just wondering if you had happened to see Narcissa by any chance? I haven't been able to find her all afternoon." He looked up at me with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"So that's who it was." I furrowed my brow in confusion and glanced to Draco who was doing the same.

The headmaster sat back in his chair and sighed, rubbing his wrinkled hands over his tired face. "The wards alerted me that someone had left the grounds, however I hadn't been able to discern who quite yet."

"Shit." Was all I could get out before my legs were carrying me back down the stone steps and towards the front doors of the castle. I knew the headmaster wouldn't try to stop me, rather he would most likely alert the aurors and have them track me to whatever location I ended up at.

'I'm coming Cissy. I'm coming.'

Narcissa POV:

I could hear water dripping somewhere nearby, a puddle forming on the ground beneath the small leak. I shifted a bit to get more comfortable and bumped into what felt like shackles beside me, rattling the chains. I sighed, knowing I couldn't do anything at this very moment other than wait.

Just then a door opened on the far left side of the room, heavy footsteps entering whatever prison I was being held hostage in. From the way the steps sounded, I presumed it to be a man, and I was dreading having the blindfold fall and seeing him.

I heard the person stop directly in front of me and crouch down on the balls of their feet. Rough, worn hands found their way to my cheeks and caressed the skin with gentle thumbs. A single tear made its way out of my eyes and onto the cloth covering them as I awaited the torture I knew was coming.

Suddenly the blindfold was removed, and I was staring into the grey, pain ridden eyes of Lucius Malfoy. Azkaban had not been kind to him. His normally well kept, long, blonde hair hung in strings around his face, grey stubble covering his chin. His eyes were hidden beneath the dark circles and wrinkles he had accumulated while in prison and his once soft features had hardened to that of a wanted criminal.

Tears found their way to my eyes as I tried to plead with my ex husband, the cloth in my mouth making it hard to do much more than mumble random noises.

"Shhh my dear. You're home now." He gave me a crooked little smile, one I had only seen from one other person. My criminally insane sister. He was going to hurt me. I just knew it.

Another person entered the room I now recognized to be the dungeons below Malfoy Manor. It seemed my husband had teamed up with my deranged sister.

"Well well well. We meet again sister. Miss me?" Bellatrix sashayed over to the two of us, waving her wand around before leaning down mere inches from my face and using the tip to force my chin up.

She chuckled darkly and sliced my cheek open, making both her and Lucius cackle as I winced in pain. I was now fully crying and just wishing y/n or Draco would figure out I'm gone and get help.

Bellatrix used one finger to collect the blood drop that was sliding down my cheek and stuck it in her mouth, seemingly savoring the flavor.

"Mm the taste of a blood traitor. Who knew mummy and daddy's perfect little girl would turn out just like the rest of us. If only they could see us now. Their eldest gone completely bonkers from her stay in Azkaban, their little prefect middle child marrying a mudblood, and now their youngest, their pride and joy, whoring around with a school girl. How ironic."

I swallowed nervously as I listened to Bellatrix. Lucius simply watching from the corner of the room, not intervening just yet.

"Andy and I were punished for our betrayal by having the cruciatus curse cast on us. I think it's your turn baby sis. We may as well have some fun while we wait on your little slut to show up". My eyes grew wide with fear as Lucius drew his wand and stepped closer to me, undoing the bindings on my mouth before casting the curse, wanting to hear my screams of anguish.

"I apologize my love. But traitors must be punished."

"Crucio" was the last thing I heard, other than Bella's maniac giggling, before my body was enveloped in white hot, searing pain. My vision went fuzzy as I screamed and begged, writhing on the stone floor as the curse tore at every fiber of my being. It felt like every molecule in my body was trying to spontaneously combust, and finally I gave in to the darkness.

Y/n POV:

I ran as hard as my legs would carry me out the front gates and off school grounds in order to apparate. I waited just long enough for Draco to grab my arm before disapparating the both of us.

We landed in the entrance hall of Malfoy Manor and heard.. nothing. It was completely silent, unnervingly silent. I knew this was the most obvious place she could be, but I had to check. Something was telling me to check.

Draco and I held our wands out in front of us as we slowly walked through the dark halls of the mansion in search of any living soul. Our wand tips were lit up with the 'lumos' charm and we watched each other's backs as we had no clue how many were waiting for us or if they were even here.

A mouse scurried in front of us and made me jump, instinctively grabbing Draco's hand behind my back as he squeezed it to show he was there for me and to not be afraid. We continued looking, eventually finding ourselves in the grand dining room when we heard footsteps approaching.

Draco suddenly pushed me behind him, holding his wand out, ready to meet his father head on. Lucius stepped around the corner with a person I wasn't expecting. Bellatrix Lestrange, mass murderer, and Cissy's oldest sister.

"Where is my mother?" Draco asked quietly, but when the pair just shared a smirk, he grew angry.

"WHERE IS MY MOTHER YOU BASTARD?!" I grabbed onto his arm to keep him from lunging at the two and getting himself killed or captured alongside his mum.

"Her body lies in the dungeons. You better hurry if you wish to save her little dragon." Bellatrix sneered, walking closer to us and caressing Draco's face with her wand. She looked just behind him and her expression darkened as she saw me, grabbing my arm and dragging me into the middle of the room.

"Ah here's her little whore as well." Lucius was now walking towards me with something in his hand. I was beginning to fear for my own life when he showed me Narcissa's ring. That's why it had never activated, he had taken it from her.

"Look familiar?"

I tried to hide the fury bubbling within me but wasn't succeeding. "Why are you doing this? They are your family. Both of your family."

Bellatrix was the first to speak, circling me as she talked like a wolf stalking its prey. "She's a disgrace to the noble house of Black, and a traitor to her own husband. I never thought Cissy one to stoop so low as to fuck a filthy little girl like you." She sneered at me with disgust.

"How do you even know about me? I was under the impression our relationship was still a secret to the general public."

"People talk." Lucius was now speaking to me, the corners of his mouth turned down in disgust as he was forced to make eye contact with me. "There are others like us who were never captured, they bring me useful information now and again." His eyes grew darker as they roamed my body, deciding if he liked what he saw.

"I don't think my whore of a wife would mind sharing." My eyes widened as I realized exactly what he was implying. As I reflexively took a step back from the tall man, Draco stepped between me and his father once more, the two mere inches apart as Draco held the tip of his wand to Lucius's throat.

"Touch her and you die." His voice deepened in anger and his eyes flashed with sincerity as I realized he would not hesitate to kill his own father if it meant saving my life.

"How touching Draco. Sympathy for your mother's little girl toy." Bellatrix laughed but Draco ignored her completely, heartbroken grey eyes never leaving his father's insanity ridden ones.

"So what's it going to be.. "father"? Your life of hers?" Uncertainty flashed in Lucius's eyes as Draco's words sunk in.

"Would you really kill me Draco? Your own father?" He stepped closer, Draco's wand piercing the skin at his throat as he tried to call the boy out on his bluff.

Draco hesitated only a moment before shouting "stupefy"! Lucius went hurling across the room, hitting the wall and sliding down it. He wasn't unconscious but his momentary pause to figure out what just happened was all we needed.

I ran. As I ran towards the one room of the house we hadn't checked I could hear Draco firing spells at his aunt and father, holding them off long enough for me to get Cissy out. He was a skilled fighter, and I had no doubts he could take them on without a problem.

I raced down the steps into the dark, dank dungeons of Malfoy Manor, eyes frantically searching for my lover. I noticed a lump in the corner of the room and raced over to it, both hoping it was her and at the same time that it wasn't. Her body lay limp on the stone floor, a bloody cut on her face and I couldn't tell if she was breathing or not.

'Please, Merlin please be alive my love'.

A/n: I know, I'm sorry lols. It was just getting a bit long. Part two will be up as quickly as possible

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 161 106
(Cringe Harry Potter fanfic written by a 12 year old) This story is very emotional, exciting, and very long. I spent a lot of time on it, so please e...
25.5K 671 22
You have been friends with Draco Malfoy since the beginning of your second year at Hogwarts. You spend your time during the summer and winter breaks...
8.5K 222 17
We all know the story when it comes to Harry Potter. The baby who defeated You-Know-Who, losing his parents in the process. Everyone in The Wizarding...
4.3K 103 24
You're Harry Potter's twin sister and you're transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons. You meet a boy named Draco Malfoy and you both hate each othe...