I am a Hale ~ S.M [1]

Por XxNikkyKittyxX

~only evil can punish evil~ Nina Hale never asked to be thrown into a bank vault in the very town that murder... Más

Full Moon✔
Gone Rouge ✔
The Alphas ✔
New Plan ✔
Bus Journey ✔
Glen Capri ✔
Dead In The Water ✔
A Werewolf's Eyes ✔
The Darach ✔
Protecting The Enemy ✔
Surrogate Sacrifices ✔
Final Battle ✔
Sunset ✔
Nightmare ✔
Coyote ✔
Coyote Attack ✔
Being Human ✔
Kira ✔
Breaking and Entering ✔
Black-Light Party ✔
The Alpha's Girl ✔
Nogitsune ✔
Stiles ✔
Migraines ✔
The Bad Guy ✔
Answers ✔
Love & Evil ✔
The Final Move ✔
I am the Prey
100K!!

Fallen Hero ✔

1.3K 32 3
Por XxNikkyKittyxX

Chapter 28

"You had a gun pointed at my head." Derek puts his hand out to stop the elevator doors from closing. His eyes rise to Argent's, who stands in front of us. "You could've pulled the trigger. Why didn't you?" 

Argent shakes his head. "Partly because of this one." He motions towards me standing next to Derek. I smile smugly and lightly punch Derek's shoulder. "But mainly because you're not my enemy anymore, Derek. And I'm not yours."

"The truth is that we should be out there looking for him," Derek says. Stiles somehow split into two people and the one ran off with Lydia. "Right now. Especially if he can do something like this."

"I'm not sure that's actually going to be necessary."

"Why not?"

"Because if he can do something like this..."

"He's stronger than ever." Derek realizes.

"I didn't think he could get any stronger." I shudder.

"Which means he will be coming for us."

"That's comforting." I breathe out as the elevator doors close. We stand in silence for a few moments before Derek lets out a breath and turns to me.

"Thank you."  

I look over to him as a smile overtakes my lips, "You're thanking me?"

"Just take the compliment."

"Anytime." I nudge my shoulder into his. The elevator doors open and we go our separate ways. I get onto my motorbike as my phone beeps in my pocket. My eyes widen as I skim over the message. I put my helmet on before driving off to his house as my heart rate increases.

I park my motorbike and trudge my way up to the house as fast as I can. My heart still pounding in my chest as I reach the door... it can't be true? Can it? 

I open it and walk inside. My eyes scan the room until they lock onto familiar brown eyes. I take steps closer until I know for sure.

It's true.

I march my way over to him and wrap him in a huge hug. "Welcome back." I squeeze. 

"Thanks?" Stiles says slowly. I release him from the hug and stare at him. "What was that for?"

"You don't know how annoying it was to be scared of you." I let out a breath of relief before patting his shoulder.

"Thanks?" He blinks a few times. "I think. Was that a compliment?" He asks Scott who looks just as surprised as he does.

"I guess..." Scott shakes his head. "How are you so sure it's him and not the Nogitsune?"

"Easy." I point to my head. "No headache."

"Well, I still want to make sure. Not that I don't trust you of course. It's just that Oni beats headache, you know."

"Gotcha." I pause. "Wait what? The Oni." Just then the door opens and in walks Noshiko, Kira's mother. 

"Do you recognize me?" She asks pointedly to Stiles. He begins to walk forward but another set of footsteps stops him.

"Stop!" Kira barges into the room.

"It's okay," Stiles affirms taking more steps forward. "I'm the one who asked her to come."

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." 

"He'll be fine," I say confidently.

"How can you be so sure?" Kira looks frazzled. "Mom, please don't do this to him."

"It's already done." She says as the dark mist begins forming in the room. The Oni surround a shaken Stiles. Scott grabs my hand and pulls me slightly behind him, next to his mother. One of the Oni jump forward and place a hand behind Stiles' ear. It stares into his eyes with its piercing yellow ones before it drops Stiles to the floor. They vanish as Scott runs over to him.

"Look behind his ear," Noshiko instructs.

Scott lets out a breath, "It worked."

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles struggles to his feet.

"More you than the nogistune," Noshiko says calmly.

"Told you," I mutter crossing my arms over my chest. "But did you listen, no"

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles says.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asks quickly.

"She's a banshee isn't she?" I say. "They're pretty powerful."

"Exactly. He would only take her for an advantage." Noshiko adds. "The power of a banshee."

"So what do we do now?" I ask Scott as we stand in the kitchen. Scott and Stiles left earlier to go and tell Stilinski the good news. I stayed here to freshen up and call Derek. Apparently, he got wind that the twins are under attack by hunters in the forest. So he's gone to play the hero while I'm told to stay here until anything turns up.

"Well, Stiles is asleep and I'm still watching him." Scott leans on the kitchen counter next to me. "While you should be at school."

"Well... how do you expect me to focus with everything going on? And besides, I'd rather be here."

"And why is that?" Scott quirks a corner of his lip up. "Because you just love being around me?"

"Hmm... Stiles is a good friend of mine. I'd rather be looking after him than going to school." I smirk. He smiles and places his arms around my waist. 

"Is that the only reason?"

"I really hate maths."

"Is that all?" He brings his lips to my neck and slowly starts trailing kisses down leaving shivers in its wake.

"Y-yes." He brings his eyes to mine with a wide smile on his face. "Oh don't look so smug."

"You know." He brings his lips to my ear and begins to whisper. "I can hear your heartbeat rising," I smirk as an idea pops into my head. I bring my hands slowly up his chest and wrap them around his neck. I bring my lips to his neck and give him soft little pecks along his jaw.

"Two can play at that game," I whisper. He smiles and brings his lips to mine. His hands drop down to my waist as he brings me closer to him. He deepens the kiss as his hands explore my waistline traveling over the healed stab wound-

A loud gasp sounds from the lounge. We break apart with wide eyes and rush to the lounge to see Stiles breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" Scott grabs his arms to stabilize him.

"What happened? How long was I out?" Stiles frantically asks.

"Just a couple of hours," Scott replies still holding Stiles upright. "You should sit down."

"Where's my dad?" 

"He's at Eichen House, questioning everyone. Looking for Meredith. I promised him I wouldn't let you out of my sight."

"Okay, what about the others?"

"Allison, Isaac, the twins, they're all looking for Lydia."

"Actually..." I speak up. "The twins ran into some trouble. Hunters." Scott and Stiles turn to face me with raised brows. "But it's all okay. Derek found them. Well, he's finding them" Stiles sighs and shakes his head.

"It's starting to feel like we're waiting for a ransom call."

"We'll find her," Scott affirms him. Stiles rubs his eyes frantically before turning around and grabbing his jacket off the couch. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I don't know why, I just can't seem to get warm." He shivers, wrapping the jacket tighter around himself.

"Maybe you should sit down. Take it easy." Scott touches Stiles' hand, to help him sit down, but he recoils immediately as black veins start appearing on his hand. "You're in pain?"

"Stiles?" I take a step forward and feel his hand. His skin feels icy but that's not the worst part. Black veins creep up my fingers and into my hand. Seering pain accompanies it making me recoil my hand with a gasp. "Stiles!" I exclaim cradling my hand.

"It's not that bad." Stiles shakes his head shakily. "Just more like a dull ache."

"Where?" Scott asks with furrowed brows.

"Sort of everywhere."

"Why are you cold, Stiles?" I feel his hand again. Scott copies my action but Stiles removes his hand and sits down on the couch, blowing over his freezing hands.

"Dude, you're freezing," Scott exclaims. Scott slowly kneels in front of Stiles. "Tell me the truth... How much does it really hurt?" Stiles looks up into Scott's eyes but doesn't say anything. Scott's phone vibrates in his pocket. 

"It's Kira." He says. He glances at me for a second before answering the call. "Hey, what's up?"

"She's here. In Coach's class." She rushes out. "And I need you to get here now too. Like right now."

"On my way." Scott hangs up the call. "She's at the school. Meredith." 

"Great...umm you go ahead," I say slowly. "There's something I have to do."

"Anything you need help with?" He asks grabbing his helmet and keys. 

"No... it's all good." I put my hands behind my back. "You go ahead, I'll meet up with you later." Scott gives me a quick kiss and nods to Stiles before leaving out the door.

"Let me guess," Stiles says. "It has something to do with those."

"Yep," I say without looking knowing full-well he's talking about the claws appearing sharply where my nails are supposed to be.

"So what all did he say?"

"A lot of history mainly. But he told me it gets brought out by dark energy." I say following Argent into his office.

"That sounds familiar." He stops next to his desk. "Anything else?"

"Allison said something about an Ōkami being more wolf than human," I remember. Argent nods his head.

"Makes sense why you have a strong instinctual nature." he crosses his arms. "But that makes you prone to persuasion, as you already know. But only if you are around dark energy. You see being more wolf would mean your survival instincts would kick in sooner and would be more animalistic. Protect the pack."

"But why do I also feel such strong jealously and rage." I run a hand through my hair. "Is that a part of it?"

"That actually reminds me of a Cherokee Legend...

"An elder brave and his grandson were talking about life one day when the elder turns to his grandson and says:

'Son. Within all of us, there is a battle of two wolves. One is evil. He is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride. superiority, and ego.

'The other wolf is good. He is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.'

The grandson thought about this for a minute before turning to the elder and asking, 'Which wolf will win?'

The elder replied, 'The one you feed.'"

I stop and let this all sink in for a moment...

The one you feed...

"Now, I don't think this exactly explains your situation as there are not literally two wolves inside you, but there is a battle going on inside you between good and evil."

"Thank you," I say softly. Everything starts to make sense now... why I acted differently when the Nogistune touched me, why I get so jealous so easily. 

I just need to learn to control it...

A phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" Argent says.

"I need your help." Derek's voice sounds from the other end. "Hunters are going after the Twins. They've been shot with wolfsbane."

"Where are you?"

"The entrance to the reserve." Argent hangs up the phone and goes to start packing a bag. After a few moments, he turns to look at me.

"Allison's in the workshop. She said she wanted to talk to you about something."

"Do you need any help?"

"You kids have more on your plate to worry about. But be safe." He nods his head at me before leaving me alone in the office. I make my way down to the workshop and see her working patiently by the bench. I smirk forms on my lips as I move to hide behind a box.

"Guess who?" 

"Not a great thing to do with a trained hunter in a weapon's workshop." Her eyes stay glued to the metal pieces in her hands.

"Sorry." I giggle before walking up next to her. "Your dad said I could find you here." She has an array of metal bullets and arrowheads on the bench. "So... what are you doing?"

"It's a kind of graduation process for becoming a hunter." She says heating up a mini furnace. "To pass you have to successfully make a silver bullet." She puts a metal slab into the furnace and it slowly begins to meltdown. "Which is proving to be very difficult."

"No wonder," I say picking up a silver arrowhead. "You're supposed to be making bullets."

"My weapon is the bow so it makes sense that I make arrows, not bullets." 

"Do... all hunters do this?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes. You're not truly a hunter until you can forge one perfectly."

"And then what do they generally do with these newly forged bullets," I say picking up a metal slab and examining the sigil.

"Hunt." She says simply, still not meeting my eyes. 

"Ah, of course." I tightly-smile.

She's quiet for a moment before placing down the metal slab and turning to me. "Look...I wanted to ask about what you said in the loft the other day when Stiles 'changed' you. Did you mean what you said?"

"What? What did I say?" I furrow my brows.

"That us hunters just treat you like monsters. That we kill you like animals."

"Oh... that." I look away from her eyes. "I wasn't me then, okay so don't take it too seriously."

"But did you mean it? Is that how you truly feel?"

"Almost my entire family was slaughtered by a hunter -some of my family were human- so maybe. Some hunters that I've met before just slaughtered any supernatural creature they saw. Some had families and were innocent. Their only crime being born different..." I shake my head. "And they called us monsters." I scoff. Allison looks back at her furnace. "Sorry... I just have bad experiences with them." Allison continues working and for a moment the only thing I can hear is the fire in the mini furnace.

"I want to be better than that." She says suddenly. "I don't agree with Kate's methods nor the methods of other hunters."

"I know that. You and your father are the only good hunters I've met. When I was little I never believed there was such a thing as a 'good hunter'." I sit down on a stool next to her workbench.

"'nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes'" 

I blink slowly, "Yeah, I don't speak French. I barely speak English sometimes."

 "It means 'we protect those who cannot protect themselves.' That's our new code. That's the kind of hunter I want to be." She pours the metal into a mold slowly.  

"You're sticking to the code well. You and your father."

"I wish all hunters would stick to that code." She looks me in eyes. "It would have saved a lot of innocent lives being lost." 

"What's done is done," I say slowly. "I can't change the past. Even as much as I want to... I know I'll never be able to."

"How can you live in peace knowing that your family was killed like that?" She says softly.

"How can you? With your aunt and mother dying that way?" I counter.

"Remember that you can live on with their memory. Help other people so that they don't have to experience the same loss that you had to or in my aunt's case... try to prevent innocent lives from being lost." She removes the arrowhead from the mold. "At least that's what I try to do. Sometimes I don't know" She brings up the arrowhead and stares at it for a few seconds.

"Looks good to me." 

"Something's not right." She mutters as she puts the arrowhead down and begins to start on the next one.

"Allison... you're doing well." She turns to face me. "Not just with the arrowhead but with being a hunter. It must be hard to have this weight on your shoulder the entire time but..." I smile at her. "I'm proud of how you and your father are standing up for us. We'll make sure to return the favor." 

"Thank you."

I've never been one to give sentiments to others, especially friends but this time was different. Allison and her father really want to help us and other innocent supernatural creatures. It's refreshing to finally have hunters who don't see everything in black and white but rather all the shades of grey in the middle.

"Lydia? You mean the red-haired girl?"Meredith questions from her seat on Scott's bed.

"Yes! Yes, good." Stiles exclaims sharing a thankful look with me and Isaac. "Progress. Now all you got to do is tell us where she is."

"Okay." She says quickly. "If she tells me."

"If she tells you?" Isaac asks after a moment of silence.

"Has you told you anything?" I ask leaning forward.

"Can you ask her?"

"I already did." She says simply. My eyes widen. 

Perfect. Perfect, what did she say?" Stiles asks eagerly. 

"She said she doesn't want to be found." 

"She... doesn't want to be found?" I look back to Stiles and Isaac to see equally confused and annoyed expressions.

"That's good too..." Stiles fidgets with his hands.

"Let's go to the bathroom," I say pointedly to Stiles and Isaac.

"B-but I don't have to go to the bathroom." Stiles furrows his brows.

"Me neither." 

"Just- just come with me," I say glaring at the two idiots. They finally get the memo and follow me to Scott's bathroom. "Any other bright ideas?" I whisper.

"You could do your werewolf thing," Stiles suggests bringing his fingers to the back of a cringing Isaac's neck. "And then you can see into her mind."

"But maybe she doesn't actually know where Lydia is and besides-" I hit the back of his head lightly. "That's a terrible idea."

"Ow!- why not?" He says rubbing the spot

"I don't wanna stab her in the back of the neck... what's happens if I miss the right spot and paralyze her?"

"Good point..."

"What about we scare her," Isaac says suddenly, causing mine and Stiles' eyes to swiftly switch to his.

"Come again?" Stiles asks with furrowed brows.

"It could work." He defends. "If we scare her she might tell us where Lydia is."

"That's an even worse idea." I slap the back of his head. "Seriously, do you guys not have any good ideas?"

"I'm just saying-"He says, rubbing the back of his head.

"Isaac, we're not going to torture her," Stiles says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I meant scare her."

"We're not going to psychologically torture her either." 

"Fine," Isaac says firmly. "Okay how about this-"

"No," I say crossing my arms.

"It doesn't involve torturing or scaring her." 

"Okay, let's hear it then." I sigh.

"You said she hears things, right?" Issac whispers. "Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?"

"You know that could actually work," I say staring at Meredith sitting patiently on the bed. "Good job Isaac." 

"W-what about me? Don't I get any credit here?" Stiles splutters. I look him up and down before scoffing and entering back into Scott's room. An annoyed Stiles and smug Isaac join me a few moments later. 

"Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you," Stiles says while kneeling in front of Meredith. "On what your hearing. Just focus on the silence-"

"Listen to the silence." Isaac inputs.

"Focusing on the silence."

"Listening to the-"

"Shut up," I say slowly.

"Thank you, Nina," Stiles says.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, "I was talking to both of you."

"Well...just let me handle this." He looks at both of us. "I have more experience with Banshees."

"Yeah... and mental patients," Isaac mutters.

"Isn't anyone going to get that?" Meredith suddenly asks.

"Get what?" Stiles furrows his brows.

"The phone," Meredith says nonchalantly.

"What phone?"

"Your phone," I say pointedly towards Stiles. "Mr. Banshee expert." 

"Oh, the phone. My phone. Yes." He grabs his phone out of his pocket and pretends to answer it. "Hello... Yes. She is actually. She's sitting right here." He brings the phone to Meredith. "It's for you." Meredith takes the phone and listens to the silence. I watch eagerly as she nods her head to whatever she hears. She then 'hangs up' the phone and gives it back to Stiles.

"They say 'Coup de foudre'."

"Coup de -what?" Stiles frowns. "What is that Spanish?"

"It sounded like Italian to me... maybe German?" I furrow my brows.

"French." Scott suddenly says from the doorway. "It's french."

"But what does it mean?"

"Hey, you okay?" Stiles suddenly asks glancing nervously at Scott, who is sitting in the passenger seat.

"Yeah," Scott answers immediately. "Yeah, you don't have to worry about me."

"Alright, I'll say it." Isaac pipes up from next to me in the backseat. "You look like you're dying." I smack the back of his head.

"Way to sugarcoat it," I mutter.

"What?" He shrugs. "You're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse."

"So subtle." I shake my head.

"We're all sitting here thinking it." Isaac continues bluntly. "When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?"

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott asks gently.

"You mean if he dies, do I die?" He keeps his eyes fixed on the road. "I don't care. Just so long as no one else dies because of me." Stiles pauses for a while. "I remember everything that I did, Scott. I remember pushing that sword into you. I remember twisting it. I remember knocking Nina unconscious and everything else I did to her."

"That wasn't you." Scott defends.

"Yeah, but I remember it. You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me." We all exchange glances, not sure how to respond. 

The rest of the car ride is spent in tense silence until we arrive at Oak Creek. Allison and Kira are already there. We get out of the jeep and join them at the entrance. It's silent for a few moments as everyone exchanges glances.

"We've done this before, guys." Scott breaks the ice. "A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember?" There are a few stray nods. "That was a total stranger. This is Lydia."

"I'm here to save my best friend," Allison says confidently.

"I came to save mine," Scott says looking at Stiles.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework," Isaac says bluntly. I roll my eyes before smacking him on the back of the head.

"Way to kill the mood."

"Why do you keep doing that?" He mutters as we all turn to walk in but Scott pulls me to the side.

"Be safe okay." He says with soft eyes. "I don't want you getting hurt again."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I rub his cheek.

"I just don't want Derek to come after me if anything happens to his little sister." He jokes lightly.

"Derek's a big softy." I smile. "Be safe, Scott." 

"I love you." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear while looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I smile. He brings his lips to mine for a tender but short moment before he runs off with Stiles to find Lydia while Isaac, Allison, Kira, and I go to confront Noshiko about the Oni. 

We walk further through the gates until we see them. "Kira, turn around and go home." Her mom says surrounded by the Oni. "Take your friends with you."

"I can't" Kira replies walking towards her mother with her head held high. "When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing against. You." Allison gets her bow ready and aims it as Noshiko.

"Call them off." 

"You think you could take him alive?" Noshiko retorts. "You think you can save him?"

"What if we can?" Kira stands her ground.

"I tried something like that 70 years ago. Your friend is gone."

"Just because you couldn't do it doesn't mean we can't. You were alone, as you can see... we aren't." I defend.

"Are you sure, Stiles is really gone?" Kira adds taking a step toward her mother. "Or if Stiles doesn't have to die... maybe Rhys didn't have to die either." The Oni get their swords up and ready. 

"I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira. You are." Noshiko smiles fondly. "But the Nogistune is still my demon to bury." The Oni disappear into a cloud of dark smoke.

"Why did you do that?" I ask stepping forward. "We can save him."

"It's my responsibility to put an end to the demon I created." She says calmly. "I'm so-" She gasps. Her eyes widen as she opens her palm and stares at the firefly fading into nothingness. She looks up at Kira with wide eyes.

"Mom?"

"What is that?" Isaac furrows. "What does that mean?"

"It means there's been a change in ownership." I whip my head around but I already know who it is. The familiar feeling in my head never lies. "Now they belong to me." The nogitsune stands in front of an army of Oni. 

He smirks before all hell breaks loose.

Swords whizz past my face as I claw my way through the Oni. I slash at the one in front of me and push it away before turning my attention to the next one. All the while my head throbs with every second. My vision starts to sway as I try to claw at the one in front of me but only end up with my side being sliced. I lose my balance and fall to the ground. A hand comes out in front of me to help me up. Allison? I grab the hand and get pulled back up to my feet...

The throbbing stops.

not again...

"Hello, Nina." He says with his sick, twisted smile.

"No..." I mumble. He opens his mouth to speak but stops as an arrow narrowly misses his head. He jumps back and glares at Allison who has her bow pointed at the ready.

"Go, Nina!" Allison shouts as she prepares another arrow.  She fires it at the one fighting Isaac. I do what she says and try to get back into the fighting and away from the nogitsune.

A sword gets slashed against my back. I cry out as the pain hits me. I turn around and growl at the yellow-eyed creature before slashing at its chest. It does next to nothing as it elbows me in the face, causing me to fall flat on the back. I open my eyes to come face to face with the tip of its sword. I roll out the way just in time as the sword plunges into the ground next to my face.

I scramble back to my feet and growl at it, which was a bad idea on my part as it rushes towards me, swinging its sword. I duck as the sword narrowly misses my head. I kick its side but it ends up grabbing my leg and throwing me to the ground. I breathe deeply, scrambling to my feet again. The same one comes back at me again. I get ready to attack when I suddenly feel cold steel against the front of my neck. I gasp as I feel the presence of the new one behind me. It has its sword pressed across the front of my neck, trapping me in place.

"There we go." The Nogitsune appears from the side. "Now where were we?" I struggle against the one holding me in place. My neck stings as the sword cut deeper.

"Why are you doing this?" I tremble. 

"An Ōkami is a Nogistune's greatest asset, haven't you figured it out?" It smirks at me. "Just with a touch, I can turn you into a perfect soldier. Why send out a bunch of flies when I can have the perfect chaos maker right here?"

"You can't control me," I exclaim still fighting against the oni behind me. "I'm not a monster like you. You see, maybe I do have more animalistic tendencies but I'm still human. Something you'll never be." 

"We'll see about that." His smirk falters for a second before he rushes towards me and grabs my head. It's like all the feelings are being drained out of my body. The good along with the bad. I don't know what to feel... I don't know how to feel. 

An arrow zooms past me. The Nogitsune drops its hold on me and moves away from me. The oni behind me drops its sword. My vision spins as I feel everything entering my body. A rush of emotions spin around my head as I try to get my bearings again. I catch Allison's eye as she stands a few feet away in the midst of chaos. Her bow empty.

She saved me... from what I don't know

What was he doing?

Her eyes focus on something behind me. I follow her gaze to see the oni that behind me has an arrow in its chest. Yellow light shines from the point of contact before the creature vanishes in a cloud of thick smoke. I turn back to Allison with a big smile.

"You did it!" I shout. 

She opens her mouth, "It's s-" Her eyes go wide. 

A sword goes through her chest.

"Allison!" I howl, but it doesn't feel like my own. Nothing feels real. She falls to the ground. Two arms catch her. Scott holds her as she stares up into his eyes. The world spins as I fall to my knees. Nothing makes sense. The world around me seems to disappear. Everything is happening too fast but too slow at the same time. 

"...I can't take your pain." I hear in the distance.

"That's because it doesn't hurt."  I can't breathe. I can't focus on anything. It's not real. It can't be real.

"...Allison please don't... Allison!" 

It's a dream. It's all a nightmare

"...You have to tell my dad... tell him-"  

She takes her last breath

Season 3B

Episode 11 (Insatiable)
Part 1/1

State: edited

Hey guys! :D

Wow, this was an emotional one to write!

Fun fact: I saw that Cherokee Legend online one day and it inspired me to write this story :)

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think!

Stay safe and healthy! ❤

Until next time my fellow wolfies!! :D

- Nicole ^.^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
321K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
95.3K 1.5K 15
Season 1 Zoey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall who has been a werewolf since she was ten and now being sixteen and finding out her brother w...
37.9K 739 14
Season 2 The Alpha, Peter Hale, is finally dead thanks to his nephew Derek Hale. Now Derek is the new Alpha in town, but what happens when he starts...