𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 8 - RAVING

5.2K 206 17
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:
Animal Clinic -

Rave / Animal Clinic -

Chapter Eight
🦎 Raving 🦎

Scott unlocked the front door to the animal clinic as Derek and Isaac walked up. "What's he doing here?" Scott asked nodding towards Isaac as they walked in, "I need him." Derek said. "I don't trust him." Scott said and Isaac shrugged slightly, "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you, either." He said.

"And Aurora will rip her ears off if you start arguing." Aurora said as she walked out the examination room and Isaac held his hands up in defense while Derek sighed, "Now, where's the vet? Is he gonna help us, or not?" He asked. "That depends..." Someone said making them look over to see Deaton leaning against the door way of the examination room, "Your friend, Jackson... Are we planning to kill him, or save him?" He asked.

"Kill him." / "Save him." Derek and Scott said at the same time making Scott give Derek a look before looking back over at his boss, "Save him." He said.

Deaton pulled out a tray with a bunch if hard that had different celtic symbols on the lids. Isaac went to grab one but Aurora grabbed his hand to stop him making him look at his sister. "Don't touch things when you don't know what they are." She said.

"So, what are you, some kind of witch?" Isaac asked as he leaned his elbows against the table making Deaton look at him, "No. I'm a veterinarian. You're sister's a witch." He said and Isaac nodded slightly as his mouth formed an "O" shape. "And unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin." Deaton said.

"We're open to suggestions." Derek said and Isaac furrowed his brows slightly, "What about an effective offense?" Isaac asked and Derek shook his head. "We already tried- I nearly took its head off, and Argent emptied an entire clip into it. The thing just gets back up." He said and Deaton furrowed his brows.

"Has it shown any weaknesses?" He asked and Derek and Aurora glanced at each other, "One- it can't swim." Aurora said. "Does that go for Jackson as well?" Deaton asked and Scott shook his head, "No. He's the captain of the swim team." He said and Deaton nodded slightly.

Deaton thought for a moment before pulling out a new item from the drawer. An old, scratched steel pendant, "Essentially, you're trying to catch two people- a puppet, and a puppeteer." He said. He places the odd piece on the table. It's the symbol of Cernunnos, a horned god seated in a meditative position. He's encircled by a snake which he grasps at the throat in his right hand.

"One killed the husband, but the other had to take care of the wife. Do we know why?" Deaton asked and Scott shook his head slightly. "I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant, too, and she was maybe murdered. I think he couldn't let the same thing happen to someone else." He explained.

"How do you know it's not part of the rules? The Kanima kills murderers. If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies, too." Isaac asked and Aurora raised her eyebrows at him, "So dad was a murderer?" She asked and he shrugged slightly. "Wouldn't surprise me if he was." He mumbled and she nodded in agreement for a moment before furrowing her brows.

"Hold on-" She said making them look at her, "The book says they're bonded, right?" She asked and they nodded making Deaton get what Aurora was hinting at. "What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson, but from the person controlling him?" Deaton asked as he grabbed a jar of mountain ash.

"What if something that affects the Kanima also affects its master?" He asked as he pour a circle of mountain ask around the pendant and Isaac raised his eyebrows. "Meaning what?" He asked and realization crossed over Scott's features as he looked up at everyone.

"Meaning we can catch them- both of them."

🦎

Aurora, Derek and Boyd walked up as Argent and his men turned the corner making Argent sigh. "Derek. Back off." Argent said making Derek raise his eyebrows, "Back off? That - that's really all you've got? I got to be honest, Chris. I was really expecting more from the, uh, big, bad veteran werewolf hunter." Derek said making Argent nod and smile.

"Okay, then. How about... Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gunfight?" Argent said before chorus of metal ka-chunks and clangs fill the air as shotguns and handguns come up. "That one sounded pretty good." Boyd said making take a deep breath and roll his eyes while Aurora chuckled slightly.

A little while later Aurora, Derek and Body where crouched behind a dumpster as every hunter shot at them. "We can't stay behind here the whole time like cowards." Aurora said before running out, she instantly grabbed one of the Hunters' gun before hitting him in the face with it.

Boyd ran out and knocked down one if the hunters as Derek flipped over the dumpster, knocking a hunter to the ground. A hunter pointed his gun at Boyd but Boyd grabbed arm before slamming him to the ground. Derek turned around before two hunter shot tasers at him making him groan before grabbing the wires of the tasers, using them to slam the two hunters into each other.

A hunter pointed his gun at Aurora but she held her hand up as her necklace started to glow slightly. She flicked her her hand up slightly and his gun suddenly shot up, hitting him in the face making him fall to the ground.

A little while later Aurora crouched down next to Boyd and Derek behind the dumpster again. "Think I stopped healing." Boyd said as he breathed heavily and Aurora nodded, "The bullets are laced with wolfsbane." She said as she looked at his gun shot wound. "This will hurt." She said before she held her hand over his wound and her necklace glowed. Boyd groaned in pain the the bullet shot out of him and Aurora quickly caught it.

"You have to go. Take the car."  Derek said making Boyd look at him, "What about you guys?" He asked. "Aurora and I need to find Scott. Go." Derek said and Boyd glanced at Aurora who nodded before he quickly got up and ran off. "Are you okay? Are you shot?" Aurora asked and Derek shook his head, "It's fine for right now. We need to find Scott." Derek said before grabbing her hand and running to towards the entrance to the rave.

Party over, people begin streaming out the door, heading for their cars. Stiles races from the crowd, his eyes immediately land on Derek and Aurora approaching, "Hey, um, so, we kind of lost Jackson inside, but it's-" He says but then notices, Isaac and Erica paused on the warehouse side of the ash, not being able to pass. Isaac and Erica looked confused and slightly alarmed.

"Oh, my God! It's working! Oh, this is- I did something!" Stiles says with a proud smile as he turns to look at the teenage werewolves before noticing Aurora's necklace glow again. Aurora wrapped her hand around her necklace before all the sounds around her faded away. All she could hear was a distant sound of someone coughing before seeing flashes of Scott laying on the ground with Victoria Argent standing above him.

After a moment everything went back to normal making her look at everyone wide eyed. She was about to say something but a distant howl made her and Derek look at each other. "Scott." Aurora said in a slight whisper making Derek's eyes widen, "Break it." He said making Stiles look at him crazy.

"What? No way." He said and Aurora sighed, "Stiles, you need to break it, Scott's dying. I'm gonna need Derek." She said making Stiles sighed before dropping down to the ground and blows the ash away with his hands. Derek looked at Aurora with nodded and almost immediately they both ran off in the direction the howl came from.

As Scott stops breathing- the door bursts open and Aurora and Derek crashes in, eyes darting across the room. Scott was on the floor, the vaporizer, but there was. Victoria no where in sight, because she's behind them. Raising up a tactical knife, she plunges it right into Derek's back. Derek's eyes flare red as he roars in pain while Aurora ran over and turns off the vaporizer before running over to Scott.

With an animal ferocity of her own, Victoria rips the knife out, preparing to stab again, but Derek spins to defend himself, teeth and claws slashing out. Victoria staggers off him, knife clattering to the floor. Their bodies move fast, impossible to tell what's happening.

Aurora got down next to Scott and gently turned his face, "Scott?" She asked and he made no movement making her sigh. Her necklace glowed as she hovered her hands above his face. Slowly, a thin cloud of the wolfsbane smoke he had inhaled started to come out of his mouth.

A few seconds later his eyes snapped open as he took a deep breath, looking over at Scott who smiled comfortingly at him. "You gonna be okay, Scott." She said and he nodded weakly, "Thank you..." He said in a low whisper before he slowly passed out again.

🦎

Deaton pulls a syringe out of Scott's arm and eases him back onto the table as Scott's weary eyes close and he passes out. Slumped on the floor against the brick wall, Derek wheezes with difficulty, "Thank you." He said in a slight whisper. Aurora smiled at Deaton while grabbing a pair of forceps and walking over to Derek whole Deaton walked out of the room.

"This will be painful but not as painful as using magic." She said and he gave her an amused look, "Surprised you're not using the more painful option." He said and she chuckled. "I thought about it." She said, smiling at him and he chuckle before she grabbed his shoulder. He groaned as she used the forceps to pull a bullet out of his shoulder. She dropped the bullet onto a tray before hovering ber hand over his wound.

Derek stared at her as her necklace glowed and she quietly mumbled something under her breath. His shoulder slowly healed up making her pull her hand back before noticing Derek looking at her making raise her eyebrows in amusement. "You have a staring problem." She said and he shook his head with a small smile, "Thank you." He said and she smiled at him.

"Don't think me, thank the fact that I want to use you to try to get Ronan to talk more. You're useless to me beyond that." She said with a playful smile making him chuckle before she moved to sit down next to him. "Shouldnt you get back to your kids?" He asked and she let out a deep breath while closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the wall.

"I give their nanny fifty dollars every extra hour. Trust me, she's more than happy right now. It would surprise me if she's rich by the end of the year." Aurora said making Derek chuckle quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5K 62
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
33.4K 913 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
239K 872 6
(REWRITTEN) 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 | ❝𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗅❞ Dolores 'Lola' McCall have been working at the Beacon...