alters » nct dream

By enchantayr

"we are not monsters. we are humans. just a little different." ⚠ trigger warning ⚠ ☇ may include mention... More

alters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 | you've done well.
52
53
54
55
alters | end

51

476 26 14
By enchantayr

"yah chenle, i'm bored." said jisung who were comfortably lying down on chenle's sofa. he has been over at chenle's for hours, spending their time gaming together - to which chenle lost for a few times and ended sulking, then they watched some movies but got tired using their brain power to try solve the mystery so now here they are, going on their phones while they chill in chenle's apartment.

"what should we do?" asked chenle, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"i don't know,"

"yah jisung," called chenle, taking the attention of the younger, "should we make friendship bracelets? for all of us dreamies." suggested chenle.

"should we?" repeated jisung. after thinking for a few minutes he then said, "but we already have friendship rings."

"okay and? what's wrong with making friendship bracelets?"

"you're so grumpy." replied jisung, rolling his eyes as a joke before he replied, "wait, did you say make friendship bracelets? we're not buying them but we're making them?"

"of course! it's more special that way. don't you think our friendship is special enough for that?"

"you don't have to say it like that, you're my best friend." replied jisung, "let's go make some friendship bracelets."

as the two youngest of dreamies agreed to make their friendship bracelets, they went out together to get the things they needed for the bracelet.

"chenle, look at that!" excited jisung exclaimed, his index pointing to a pocket-sized spiderman robot walking around in circles.

"it's mark-hyung!" said chenle, returning the same excitement as jisung.

jisung laughed before replying, "but what if mark-hyung is really spiderman though?"

chenle being chenle, "YAH SPIDERMAN DOESN'T EXIST!"

and their debate on the existence of spiderman continued as they walked out of the shopping mall. their friendship was however saved as they both ended their bickering after deciding to get ice-cream from the ice-cream parlor just a few blocks away from chenle's apartment. as soon as they arrived back in chenle's place, the pair started working on the friendship bracelets.

"this is for renjun-hyung," said jisung in the middle of their random conversation as they were halfway done with the bracelets. chenle side-eyed him as his hands works on his fourth bracelet, jisung placing his second finished bracelet down on the table.

"who should i do next?" asked jisung, admiring the two finished bracelets he made for his haechan-hyung and renjun-hyung.

"i did weiyun's, mark-hyung's, seolhyun-noona's and jaemin-hyung's." shared chenle with a slight bit of boasting.

"i'll do mine next." said jisung while chenle rolled his eyes.

"speed up or we won't get to give all of them the bracelets today." said chenle.

the two insisted to finish all the bracelets on the same day, no specific reason as to why they decided that way other than the fact that they love challenging themselves. the pair of bestfriends did managed to finish all 10 bracelets just before sunset. however, jisung then made another bracelet, "this one is for jinhye-noona," he said.

as soon as he finished, chenle texted his cousin weiyun, asking for her whereabouts. she replied within a few minutes, informing him that she was still at her place but she's leaving for a date with renjun soon. they agreed to meet up at dream cafe in 20 minutes, and chenle and jisung immediately left home.

"it's a relief that renjun-hyung and weiyun-noona are getting back together." said jisung as they walked together, making their way to the cafe in a calm pace.

"right? i'm glad weiyun let her guards down and accepted renjun-hyung's love again." said chenle.

"i actually thought eunha-noona would end up with jeno-hyung, or mark-hyung," said jisung, changing their topic all of a sudden.

"mark-hyung? that would be very unexpected, jisung. i don't think mark-hyung would ever be able to fall in love with anyone else." said chenle, "i actually didn't know jeno-hyung liked eunha-noona. he was quite lowkey about it, right?"

"low-key? it was so obvious that he had a crush on her though." jisung laughed, "but did you see jeno-hyung's relationship with the other girl? the one that came during our architecture competition."

"yunhee-noona? she's nice. apparently they were childhood friends, reunited just recently."

"you even call her by 'noona' already? are you that close to her already?"

"of course not that close yet. but she was so friendly so it was easy to talk to her." said chenle as they then arrived at dream cafe, weiyun waiting inside the cafe alone.

"hello, noona!" greeted jisung, sitting on one of the empty seats surrounding her table.

"hello, kids." said weiyun, diverting her attention to her cousin and her friend before her.

"here," said chenle, passing the bracelet he made for her, "it's a friendship bracelet."

she gasped, immediately trying on the bracelet before looking at the two with her puppy eyes, "it's so pretty! thank you so much for this."

"since you're meeting renjun-hyung next, you can pass it to him." said jisung, passing the bracelet he made for renjun to her.

"i will pass it to him. thank you so much for this, you two! i love it already." thanked weiyun once again before bidding goodbye to the two, as they had to meet seolhyun and donghyuck afterwards. after watching their figure walk out of dream cafe, she made her way to the counter to order drinks for both renjun and herself. she requested a cup sleeve, although both her orders were cold drinks, to which the barista raised his eyebrows in confusion, but gave her a cup sleeve nevertheless.

she then made her way to the small hideout renjun decorated for her a few years back, finding the male already seated on the bench under the wooden shelter. renjun noticed her presence and a sweet smile naturally curved on his face.

"hello," he greeted, walking over to weiyun. his cheek turned a slight tint of pink, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"hello," said weiyun with a smile on her face, she was just as shy as he was. being in the hideout reminded her of the first time renjun confessed his feelings for her, which was also the first time he brought her to the place, "i got you your favorite iced peach tea from dream cafe."

"why did they give a cup sleeve? it's a cold drink." asked renjun, laughing at the awkward fitting of the sleeve around his drink. he took off the sleeve, eyes wide open at the words handwritten on the cup, "ah so that's why they have a cup sleeve." he said, sending a flirty eyes over to shy weiyun.

he took weiyun's cup from her hands and placed them on the bench before confidently making his way back to weiyun. his hands then sneakily made its way to her waist, pulling her closer to him as he inched closer too.

"why didn't you say it straight to my face? are you embarrassed to say it to me?" asked renjun, his eyes seemed like they contained stars as he stared right into weiyun's eyes. she shook her head, though she really was shy to say it to him herself. both of their cheeks were blushed in pink and they felt their face heating up as they leaned closer and closer to each other.

"i love you, huang renjun." weiyun muttered. she could feel butterflies in her stomach as she watches a smile growing on renjun's lips, "and i'm sorry that i pushed you away when we were both vulnerable. i was scared you'd be hurt if i kept you close. but nothing feels better than being with you, through the downs and ups of life."

"i love you more, xing weiyun, more than ever and more than any words could ever explain. even if you kept pushing me away, i know this day would come sooner or later - a day where we're back together. cause i know i will never want to lose you, ever."

"renjun, you filled every piece of my heart, even the scarred part of it to the fullest. and somehow, you've become my everything. no complaints about that though, i really like you a lot and i'm glad it's you, my missing puzzle piece." she said, hanging her hands around his neck, his hands naturally making its way to her waist. their lips curved into a sweet smile as the moonlight glistened the features of their faces. their eyes carried the universe in them, getting lost in each other's trance.

"do you accept me as your boyfriend?" he asked, his right hand reaching out to her face to close the gap between them. he knew her answer even before hearing them and they both fell into that warm kiss. he could feel her smiling through the kiss and he swore it was the nicest feeling ever, it melted him and the feeling of butterflies in his stomach only grew stronger.

"you don't even have to ask," she whispered when they broke their kiss.

and the night continued as weiyun and renjun spent their time together at their hideout, sharing how miserable life was for each of them when they broke up. what they meant is that - nothing feels better than being with each other.

• • •

here's the first special chapter :")

let's play a game
i included song lyrics in the chapter 🤫
try and guess the song~

this chapter's is easy thooo

- ayraa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
17.7K 437 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
115K 9.6K 35
when death calls, will you answer it? ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics: abuse, suicide, death, self-harm, and murder] status: comp...
18.4K 1.1K 22
The universe wasn't meant for us and I couldn't promise her tomorrow. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ nct | mark short story. © minsyeuga 2022