Mistress's Good Boy (BWWM)

By Lovelshadows

*Warning there may be sensitive topics in the book* Where one's status is based on their Dominant or Submissi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Crimson Kisses for Him part 1
Chapter 26 Crimson Kisses For Him part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 37

7.1K 227 18
By Lovelshadows

The limo pulls into the rounded drive through bringing us in front of the large columns of the building. Irene uncaps a silver tube of lipstick and expertly drags it across her lips with something akin to memorization and then she dabs at them with an emerald handkerchief, already exiting the vehicle. My side finally opens, and the chauffeur holds his white-cladded hand out towards me, his other resting behind his back. I slip my fingers into his firm hand and leave the vehicle.

"Now remember chéri everyone is going to be watching you, so do try and remain out of any fights. No repeats of our first encounter okay dear?" She slips her arms through mine and plants a large camera-ready smile on her face.

"Can't make any promises." I mumble to myself while patting her arm. I cock an eyebrow and subconsciously raise my head while airing out my presence. Irene glances at me from the corner of her eye and bares her canines her aura blipping ever so slightly.

"I could never tire of you," She whispers to me while guiding me through the large estate. Obviously, she'd be familiar with this place. "You're like a breath of fresh air. Something about you is unique." Irene gushes.

"Now you're a waxing lyricist? Keep playing this game and it'll seem like you have favorites." I retaliate. Two doormen nod towards us before opening ruby-plated doors. Thanking them quietly, I guide Irene into the ballroom.

"Everyone secretly has a favorite something." I narrow my eyes towards her just as one of the cameras flash, and then a handful of people break into bountiful laughter. I look towards the group.

"Irene, It seems you're already getting into trouble." A woman says walking straight for us. She crosses her arms while pursuing her lips and then she's baring her aura letting it crash down on me. She doesn't seem bothered by the sudden challenge stake and swirls her wine glass as she watches for a reaction.

Rude.

"Do you not have any manners?" I ask squashing her very essence away. When it's completely gone, I give the woman a taste of her own medicine letting her senses flood with only that of my aura. Her fingers go slack, and her wine glass tips dangerously, letting its contents spill across the floor. Irene huffs hiking the pure white of her dress away from the purplish-red pool and then she tugs at my arm causing me to lose my concentration. Everything rushes back towards me making my head spin for a split second.

"Oh my, I hadn't realized you'd be so potent," She says stepping over the puddle of wine. She circles around me, each step causing a red ringlet of hair to bounce across her breast. "I'm pleasantly surprised." Irene frees her arm from mine and reaches for one of the flutes of champagne on the tray. The servant nods to her and continues making his rounds.

"Charlotte, I did tell you she was something else, did I not?" Irene says sipping at the glass.

"I wanted to test the new girl myself and get a gauge on her. You know, from a dominatrix's perspective?" She replies leaning in closer. The green satin of her dress shifts ever so slightly as she crosses her arms under her bosom.

"And I can say, I was not disappointed," Charlotte says. She takes up the space next to me and wraps an arm around my waist. "Do you mind if I steal her for a bit? I'm sure Donovan would absolutely love to meet her." Irene smirks from behind her glass.

"She's here under a pink contract Lotti, now is not the time to be playing matchmaker for your little brother." The redheaded woman waves Irene off with a small flick to her wrist.

"Did you or did you not bring her here for some publicity? Donovan knows a lot of people and could get her some good deals." Charlotte counters. Irene purses her lips at the woman's words. "Once I've introduced them, I'll return your precious little étoile. Don't forget this is a social event, where people socialize don't be a hog."

"Fine, but since you're so generous how about you introduce her to the designers too." Irene says while tapping her nail against her glass.

"Pierre and Jean?" Charlotte sighs raising a gloved hand to her forehead. "If I say even a word to them, I'll be stuck at their table for ages." Her green eyes roll up as she shoots a small look towards two gentlemen.

"My point, which is why I'll hand her over after I've introduced her to a few of my friends. Heaven knows if Jean and Pierre get her, no one else will." They both laugh and I just stand there silently with Charlotte's arm still wrapped snug around my waist.

"Okay," Is all she says before unwinding her arm from around me. She turns fast walking away to speak to another group of people. Once she's gone Irene's smile immediately diminishes and she sucks the rest of the alcohol in her cup down.

"God, I hate that woman." Irene places her cup on another tray as she guides me around the dance floor.

"You're so deceptive." I snort shaking my head in disbelief.

"Only when I'm in a good mood." What a bitch. Irene introduces me to a small handful of people who aren't currently dancing. Three women and two men. They all immediately ask for a presence challenge, and I oblige all except the last who promptly forfeits the test after watching the others fail miserably. I can't help but laugh, a big one that causes my sides to clench painfully and tears to gather in my eyes. A camera snaps and I bite my lip trying to keep the mirth from my face.

"You're radiant." Irene whispers to me as she guides me over to another group of people. The same thing occurs except this time one of the men holds a hand towards me asking for a dance. I entertain him with one leaving him breathless, and red-cheeked. He doesn't stop grinning after that, which prompts other men and women to bravely ask for my hand to dance as well.

"Vincent! Come meet Miss Crux." Irene exclaims. A man whom I'm presuming to be Vincent turns to us smiling a white radiant smile. He gathers my hand and places a firm kiss on the backside.

"Good evening ladies," His voice is deep and caramelized. "You both look very beautiful." Irene tilts her head to him. She leans over to me and whispers quickly for me to smile for the camera, I do out of pure instinct and the lens chatters as the photographers go crazy.

"Miss Crux Vincent is a Vic- "

"Now Lady Irving none of that," He says cutting her off. Her breath leaves her fast and she bows her head once more. "Now if you'll excuse me ladies I'll be retiring for the night." He leaves with a few people trailing behind him.

"He's a Vicomte," Irene says watching the man disappear through the doors. "A nobleman."

"Here! What the hell?" She scans the area looking at the others whispering to themselves.

"Donovan probably invited him, and just like everyone else here, Vincent was curious. Press is going to go a bit mad with this article, I can already see it now Vicomte interested in New Emerged Dominatrix. Friends or something more?" My eyebrows bunch.

"You hadn't noticed, but his eyes were following you around like a little puppy's. Every time you won a challenge, he'd get all that closer to us, and when you danced," Irene waves her hand around slowly. "Oh, the longing. Miss Amanita'Rose you are a god-given gift." We finish going around the dance floor, meeting back up with Charlotte. The other woman spots us and perks up motioning us to her table.

"Donovan this is the woman I was just talking about!" Donovan has the same fiery red hair as his sister which is pulled back in a low bun. His eyes are ocean blue compared to that of his sister's emerald ones.

"Nice to meet you, Miss?" He starts.

"Amanita'Rose." I finish. He holds his hand out and I catch it with my own giving it a strong shake. His lip crooks up.

"You're quite strong Miss Amanita'Rose." I loosen my hold, but Donovan lets his hand linger until Charlotte clears her throat.

"And these fine gentlemen here are Jean and Pierre." Charlotte says motioning to the other two at the table.

"Oh, let me have a look at you dear!" One of them says rounding the table to clasp my face into their palms. They turn my head this way and that cooing and nodding vigorously. "Oui! Oui! Magnifique." They grab my hand spinning me around which causes the black skirt to flutter around my legs revealing the tops of my knees.

"Come belle, let my husband get a good look at you." The other one tilts his head while rubbing his chin in thought, and then the words start pouring out. They're both bouncing long French sentences back and forth between them, dragging Charlotte and Irene into the conversation while occasionally throwing a few English words in the mix for my sake. At one point, Jean pulls out a tape measure and starts taking notes on the different sizes and portions of my body. I laugh softly to myself and look over to Donovan who's already staring at me with intense eyes. I cock a brow to him, and the man sighs deeply trying to tune into the French conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 14.3K 62
nyc•to•phil•ia | nik-tō-fil'ē-a - love of darkness or night;finding relaxation or comfort in darkness. ⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓ {EXTRACT} "Tell me Celeste,"...
3.6M 95.4K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
5.4K 160 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
204K 8.2K 34
https://www.amazon.com/Fetish-BWWM-Romance-L-Davis-ebook/dp/B07D6ZV2X3 Constance is a college senior and a bagger at her local grocery store, all of...