Kakashi x Iruka

By growingcookie

Damn it Narruto...-_- ps: takes place way back during the chunin exams More

Chaper 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter End
hello! - 2019 update pls read!

Chapter 2

14.6K 337 173
By growingcookie

Okaie dokie brosiki lets start
---------------------------------------

*Iruka's POV*

Kakashi, he only buys what he needs. He doesn't need two beds. That means....I don't know weather to be happy or sad about this.
"Hey Kakashi"
"Yes Iruka."
"Where will I sleep?"
We waked inside his house and into his bedroom. "In here, duh, were friends right?"
"Y-yeah, I don't know what I was thinking."
"Im going to take a shower, are you going to take one too?"
"Yea sure."
"Ill let you get in first then."
~got in and out of shower~
I walked out if the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I saw that Kakashi took off his mask. I kneeled down to pick up a shirt, but couldn't find one. I was standing up so I could turn around and ask Kakashi if I could barrow one, but felt a hand on my back. "Iruka, where did this scar come from?"
"I saved Naruto, and got a shiriken in my back."
"Oh."
"Can I barrow a shirt?"
"Sure."
Kakashi walked over and grabbed a shirt, and handed it to me. "I wont take long in the shower." I nodded. I put on pants and sat down on Kakashi's bed. I flopped back and grabbed on of his pillows. Then snuggled up to it, and thought to myself 'Kakashi is so nice'
I swung my feet onto the bed and got under the blanket. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

*Kakashi's POV*

I wonder if I kissed his shoulder if he would want me to continue up his and neck and to his lips. I guess Ill never know. Iruka is so perfect. I thought to myself as I turned off the water and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.
I saw Iruka was already asleep. I put on pajama pants and climbed into bed with him.

I watched as his chest rises and falls. If only I was brace enough to just kiss him. Just then I herd him say something "leave Naruto alone." he continued "he is just a boy!" Iruka started breathing heavily. I hovered over him and shook his shoulders. Didnt work.
I cupped his face with one hand and whispered in his ear on the opposite side of which i was holding his cheek. "Its okay Iruka. Your safe. Just wake up." His breathing became more stable, but then he said "NARUTO" I straddled him while keeping my hand still touching his face.
"Iruka wake up!" Iruka's breathing became stable once again and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at my hand and I felt blood rush to my cheeks. "Oh, sorry Ill get off now." I felt hand on my waist. "No Kakashi, please don't leave." "A-are you sure."
Iruka nodded. I slide off of him, and smuggled up close to him. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder. "Is this okay?" Iruka started to blush. "Y-yea." I almost fell asleep after 20 minutes, but Iruka turned around.
His arms were pressed against my chest. I turned to where I was on my back. Iruka rested his head on my chest and snaked one of his arms under neath me. I wonder if this was just because he had a bad dream. Yeah, he just wants to make sure he's safe.
No feelings exchanged.
-----------------------------
SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!
Will be updating before you know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.9K 27
Sequel to The Neglected Anbu Prodigy The Chuunin Exams are here!
15.5K 374 10
Kakashi is shocked by the man before him, his best friend, Obito Uchiha. Many emotions begin to flood out on the battlefield, and one thing ends up l...
58.6K 1.2K 31
Sasuke is in a popular band that is only growing. They decide to go on a hiatus and attend their senior year of high school. He catches the attention...
1.1K 50 15
(3rd/Final installment of the Restoration series in Hinata's POV.) After finding Dr. Uchiha's research, the gang plans to locate and confront who th...