For Her Undamaged (GirlxGirl)

By Maverickk17

She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go... More

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1. False Accusations
2. Test Cheaters
3. Motherly Disappointment
4. They Know
5. Shutdown Once
6. Second Time
7. School Beans
8. Listen Here
9. Sewer Criminal
10. Jackass Advice
11. Not Broken
12. Serial Killer
13. Trust Issues
14. Be Nice
15. Book Money
16. Yes? No?
17. Alphabet Mafia
18. Unneeded Comment
19. Perfect World
20. Just Vanish
21. Trying Here
22. Small Goodnight
23. Missing Morning
24. Wrong Feeling
25. It's Me
26. Getting Better
27. Annoying Questions
28. Unknown Plan
29. Like Him
30. Our Life
31. Casual Interrogation
32. Cookie Deal
33. Poisoned Celery
34. Little Blue
35. Winner Winner
36. Dirty Mind
37. Always Skeptical
38. Predicament Fucking
39. Jealous Tension
40. Lost Together
41. What Now?
42. Minds Away
43. Feeling Worse
44. Spicy Thoughts
46. Having Her
47. After Glow
48. Kept Secret
49. Almost Perfect
50. Missing Her
51. Leather Cover
52. March 10
53. Lands Away
54. BOOM! Confrontation
55. With Her
56. Lightning Bolts
57. Mother's Right
58. Simply Swaying
59. Bloody Knuckles
60. Deal's Off
61. Starting Over
62. It's Obvious
63. Aunt Jacky
64. Grad Gift
65. Meet Up
66. Next Step
67. The Truth
68. All Together
69. Gone Again
70. More Cookies
71. Not Good
72. What Now
73. You're Here!
74. The Unknown
75. For Me
76. For Her
77. A Break
Out now

45. Wanting Her

1.3K 66 69
By Maverickk17

!Smut Warning!

________________

Bailey's POV:

"Really the man is what's important?" I lean closer to her, "Just answer the question." She demands and I lean back, what's so important about this guy. "I don't know who it is, he didn't give us his name he was just weird, stiff, and well observant I could feel his eyes on me."

I picked the mug back up and I can see the thoughts running around in her mind. "Do you know him?" I ask and she shrugs, "No I don't, he could just be a new sub." She says shrugging but she still kept thinking.

I think she knows who he is but doesn't want to say anything. I watched her veins pop in her hands as she craked her knuckles it reminds me of the scene in this book where the guy wrapped his hand around the woman's throat as he was driving his- oh my Bailey shut up.

I tried to breathe but then the tea got clogged in my throat and I started coughing, "Woah woah what happened?" Skylar takes the mug and starts rubbing my back.

"I choked on the tea but stop rubbing my back." I swat her hand away and her face scrunches up, "Why are you telling me to stop, you're coughing." She stands up and I look at her wiping my teary eyes.

"Because I'm supposed to be mad at you." I mumble taking another sip of tea, the thing that almost killed me. "Why are you going to be mad at me." She looks at me confused.

"Because I only want you and right now I don't care about what my parents think, what I said was stupid it was really stupid and I've been overthinking because you've been ignoring me so I'm here because I want to know if you want me too?" I burst out standing up in front of her.

"I never been in a real relationship before and frankly you're like the third person I've ever kissed and also I've never had sex but I know that I want to be in a relationship to last, not just for a week or a year. I want it to really last and I want that with you but if you don't want that with me then I think we should call off the de-" I couldn't finish my sentence when her hands cupped my face, they're so warm.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that, I've been trying to figure out my feelings for you because I thought you didn't want me but I want it to last, only with you." She slightly presses my cheeks together which made her smile.

"Only with me?" I question, "Solo Contigo." A slight accent came from her, "What does that mean?" I ask, I don't care what it means I want her to say something in Spanish again.

"It means, only with you." She presses her lips against mine, this is the best feeling ever. I held onto her wrists moving them behind my neck and I grab her hips pulling her closer to my body, I felt her smirk against my lips then she pulled away from me,

"Why are you smirking?" I ask leaning my head forward wanting her lips again. "Because it's cute seeing you take a little control." She removes her hands wraps them around my body.

"Really it's cute?" I question raising an eyebrow, she laughed throwing her head back and I got a glimpse of her Adam's apple that made an appearance along with her jawline, dammit I just want her already.

"Well, it's hot so." She brings her head back down and I smirk, "Really?" I ask again slowly pushing her with my own body towards her bed then she caught herself sitting on the edge.

I quickly looked behind me and I went to her door closing then locking it. "Hmm locking the door too?" I hear her chuckle and I turn to face her, "I've read about too many people getting caught by not locking the door." I walked back over and she grabbed my waist pulling me making me sit on her lap, "We're not going to get caught no matter what we do." She says and I bring my hands behind her neck.

Am I ready to do this? I don't think there's going back to any of this, I know I want her to be my first, I know I do but to do the act.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You said it was your first time and you've probably read about it being romantic with rose petals and shit and this isn't that. So?" She tilts my head enough just to keep looking at her.

"I'm ready, I am but I'm starting to think that everything spicy I've read isn't going to help me." I admit, there aren't many books on how to make a girl feel good by another girl.

"That's okay, I don't mind doing all the work." She brings her hand to my face then her thumb traces over my lips. "Come here." She whispers and I lean my head immediately feeling her wrapping her arm around me and I roll my hips a little getting a groan out of her.

Our lips danced with one another, it felt so easy and natural with her. I rolled my hips again and she leaned back as my hands made their way up her shirt and she quickly pulled it over, oh my she wasn't wearing a bra the whole time.

I feel flustered, unhinged, it's only us right now. Not even the world mattered.

"Can I?" She asks tugging the hem of the hoodie and I eyed my clothes the sat at the corner of her bed, I nodded slowly lifting my arms up and her warm hands grazed my stomach as the hoodie was pulled off.

I felt the exposure on the stretch marks on my shoulders and I looked down seeing the ends of jagged lines by my v line. No matter how much I try, I'm never okay with these lines on my body.

"Don't worry about those, they don't change a thing. You're beautiful." She unclipped my bra and I took it off as she planted kisses along my jawline. All of a sudden I feel my back hit the bed and I see Skylar hover above me, she stood straight removing her pants then hovering over me again.

I lifted my head up catching her lips and her chest touched mine making me gasp, all of these feelings are brand new but I know this isn't it. She shifted me so that my head is on her pillow I looked up seeing her headboard.

I felt her lips trail down my neck then lower to my breasts. She kept eye contact with me as her mouth wrapped around my nipple and I shut my eyes tight as she sucked harshly while pinching my other nipple.

I wanted to close my legs so badly but that was impossible with Skylar right between them, I bit my bottom lip not trying to make a sound as this feeling was too good, with a pop she let go but went to my other nipple giving it the same treatment, I bit my lip harder as I felt her tug making me arch my back a little. She let go again and looked at me and placed her thumb just under my lip and rolled it out.

"I want to hear you, there's no need to be quiet." She whispered squeezing my breast and a moan escaped from me and I instantly covered my mouth. I can't believe that happened.

"You can be as loud as you want." She nipped my ear and continued to kiss back down my body, her hands went to the sweatpants that haven't even been on for an hour, I watched as the pants exposed my legs, I don't know what to do but wait.

I see more stretch marks show themselves in the dim light and all I want to do is cover them, no one needs to see them not even Skylar.

After the pants came off she kept herself between my legs wrapping one of her arms under my thighs while the other messed with my underwear which I don't need to see the state of, the tips of her fingers danced just over my clit as she kissed each of my marks. Not missing a single one.

I smiled to myself seeing her not be weirded out or disgusted by them, unlike me. Her free hand started to dangerously getting close as her finger just slipped under the fabric.

"I think these need to come off don't you think?" She looks at me as both of her hands slowly pull down my underwear and within that minute all of me was exposed to her.

She planted her weight on her hands on the sides of my head and she leaned down kissing me. "Are you ready?" She asks between kisses and I hold her face nodding, "I need to hear you." She demands, "Yes I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 417 27
"No, I can't...." I heard him mumbled between labored breath, then that's when I saw blood drifting from his mouth. I tried not to panic even more k...
732K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
1.2K 269 21
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
412K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...