𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙚 ™

By STR33TGOSSIP

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖�... More

ℂ𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
New book
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
047
New story
048 (𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)
SEQUEL

046

23.1K 1.2K 2K
By STR33TGOSSIP

-heyyyy (and to the girl who knows my real name don't use it)

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬|𝟏𝟕
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐭

"Malaysia." She heard a familiar voice call out to her making her freeze in her spot.

Saioir looked up looking at the man with confusion.

She turned around seeing her dad standing there making her heart beat increase rapidly.

How the fuck is he out She thought to herself.

"What the hell are you doing here Anthony." Her nana spoke seriously as Malaysia laid her head against Saioir's chest, not daring to move.

She didn't wanna speak to him and she definitely didn't wanna feel his presence 6 feet away from her.

"I'm here to see my daughter." Anthony responded making eye contact with Malaysia and Malaysia averted her eyes to the floor.

"Well she ain't yo fucking daughter." Saioir mugged him holding Malaysia closely to him.

The adults didn't know about Malaysia and her past. They only knew she was under her grandma care and nothing else.

However they could tell something serious had happened with her dad if everyone else was looking at him deadly.

"She is my daughter, I have the right to speak to her." He walked alittle closer towards the group.

"You don't have a right to shit." Ms. Harris glared at him.

She had her taser ready in her purse if he had even thought of trying something.

"Back the fuck up ion know why you getting closer your not touching her." Saioir spoke.

"Little boy this is my daughter I'll talk to her if I want too." Anthony squinted his eyes.

He didn't understand why Saioir kept jumping in his business.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to and If she don't want you talking to her then you need to leave." Taleem spoke.

He wasn't gonna let anyone talk to his son like that especially not in front of his face.

"I don't care if she don't wanna talk to me, I'm her father she doesn't have a choice."

"She does have a choice now leave." Her nana spoke and he looked over at Malaysia.

"La- can you leave." She spoke trying to keep herself together.

After all the pain he caused her she couldn't believe he had the audacity to show up at here and demand to talk to her.

"Malaysia come here right now." He gritted.

"I'm not coming with you leave me the fuck alone." She raised her voice alittle.

"I will not."

"Nigga she said leave her alone now take yo ass back to where you came from." Taleem spoke again.

Anthony looked in between Malaysia and her nana before deciding it would be better to talk to them another time.

"I'll talk to you soon Malaysia." He spoke before turning around walking to his car and pulling off.

"You ight?" Taleem looked over at Malaysia and she nodded.

"I just need a second." She spoke turning around to make her way back inside the school.

"Lay." Saioir called out about to follow her but Ms.Harris interrupted him.

"Actually do you mind if I speak to her first?" Ms. Harris asked and Saioir shook his head.

"Nah go head."

She went into the building scanning around for her but didn't see her.

Thinking about where she could've gone she decided to check into the bathrooms and as soon as she walked in she seen Malaysia standing there wiping the tears off her face.

"He's spose to be in jail." Malaysia shook her head.

"You don't need to worry about that right now lay."

"All he is, is negative energy and you have your grandma your boyfriend and your friends out there who love you."

"But he's out w-what if I have to go back." She stressed.

"Your not gonna go back lay. Trust me you won't." She assured her.

"Promise?"

"I promise." Ms. Harris spoke before pulling her into a hug.

"Now come on pretty what I tell you, you a bad bitch don't cry over him." She smiled and Malaysia laughed.

"Ok." She fixed herself up and wiped her face with a warm paper towel.

"Good?" Ms. Harris asked her and she nodded.
They left out the bathroom going back outside seeing Saioir standing out there waiting for her.

Everyone else had went back into the cars since they were about to go out to dinner.

Plus they figured Malaysia needed sometime alone.

"Go ahead over to him I'm bout to leave okay." Ms. Harris spoke and Malaysia nodded.

"Make sure to call me if you need me it don't matter what time okay." She spoke.

"I will bye." Malaysia waved.

"Bye boo" she blew her a kiss before walking over to her car.

Malaysia walked over to Saioir before taking off the gown she still had on.

"It's too hot." She spoke.

"You ight? How the fuck he get out and why he thought it was cool to show up here." Saioir asked her.

"I don't know I just hope he stays away from me." She spoke and he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Don't worry he ain't gone touch you again." He spoke moving her hair out of her face.

"I love you." She laid on his chest hugging him and inhaling his scent.

"I love you too."

_______

"I'm tired." Malaysia yawned leaning back in her chair.

"You want me to take you home den?" Saioir asked her and she shook her head.

"No it's your birthday I'm staying here with you." She responded putting her jacket on and grabbing her crossbody bag.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure." She smiled before leaning over and kissing him.

He grabbed her neck deepening the kiss slipping his tongue in her mouth.

"I wanna fuck." Malaysia mumbled and Saioir laughed pulling away.

"Take yo freaky ass out the car." He shook his head and she sucked her teeth.

"It could've been real quick." She rolled her eyes getting out.

"You can wait c'mon."

They got out the car and went into the restaurant seeing his family already seated at a table.

"Do you guys need a ta- nah we wit them." Saioir cut her off pointing to the table before walking over to his family.

"Your so rude you could've let her finish talking." Malaysia shook her head.

"What she need to be talking to me fo if I don't need her help."

"It's the principle." Malaysia sighed taking a seat.

"Ion give a fuck if it was the lunch lady." He shrugged making her laugh.

"I hate you."

"I love you too." He winked.

"So ugly." Mook huffed on the table.

"Hater." Saioir plucked her forehead since she was sitting beside him.

"Don't pluck me." Mook slapped his hand away.

They looked towards the table and saw Kioni sniffling lowly to herself.

"Ma what's wrong?" Sin asked immediately on alert.

"M-my baby is just all grown up him don't even need me anymore." She sniffed laying on Taleem's chest and everyone just stared at her why Saioir looked away trying to keep from laughing.

"Ki he still gone need you stop allat crying." Taleem wiped her face.

"Yeah not to much tho ca-" Saioir started to say but stopped once he saw Taleem send him a death glare.

He didn't need anyone making her cry anymore he was tired of hearing her crying.

"See he don't even want my help that's why I'm not even cooking him breakfast no more." Kioni spoke to herself wiping her face and Saioir looked at her blankly.

"Hold on now I ain't say all that I still need you I was playing." He spoke quickly making everyone at the table laugh.

"Nah fat ass make yo own shit." Taleem waved him off.

"It's cool I'll make you breakfast." Malaysia smiled taking up for him.

"Ain't nobody asked you." Taleem sucked his teeth.

"I asked myself don't be mean to him." Malaysia joked playfully.

"Lay we'll jump yo lil short ass." Sin spoke before taking a sip of his sprite.

"Ass." Kasirah repeated clapping her hands.

"Mom your descendant is swearing." Kazar eyes widened.

"You ain't gone jump shit we'll beat you and lil Chloe ass." Saioir waved him off.

"You know how to fight right Chlo?" Sin whispered.

"I don't know." She whispered back nervously.

"It's cool you can just throw Malaysia short ass somewhere." Sin assured her.

"No I can't she beat up that girl." Chloe quickly shook her ahead.

"And she my friend." She cheesed and Sincere shook his head.

"Nevermind y'all got that one." Sin looked back over at them.

"We had it anyways." Malaysia shrugged.

"Ma ass." Kasirah smiled hitting Milan's chest.

"Taleem getcho son he got my daughter cursing." Mar looked over at him.

"She'll be ight she gone curse anyway, right Sirah?" Taleem tickled her and she laughed.

"No she won't." Milan mugged him.

"She will."

"She won't."

"Who cares shut up." Kaso interrupted them.

"You ain't learn ya lesson." Taleem tilted his head and Kioni slapped his chest.

"Can we order now?" Journey asked.

"Yeah c'mon let's do that." Dior spoke before waving over the waitress.

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭
@-daisydick- @janiyahjakai 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫!

𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

-𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

-𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭.

𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲!!

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
186K 4.1K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
506K 28.7K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
790K 43.5K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.