Unforgiving

By -xRawrMeansILYx-

Akiane Marsh is an 18-year-old girl that is, like every other teen, trying her hardest to fit in. Dealing wit... More

Unforgiving
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Epilogue

33 3 2
By -xRawrMeansILYx-

3 Years Later:

 Akiane and Seth both finished school unhindered. Jackson was taken care of and all was well. Akiane and Seth were engaged on the Twenty Second of March, then moved to LA. They were married on an Ocean front chapel on the Twelfth of September that year.

A/N

Hey guys! Thankyou so much for reading my book. This is only the second book I have written. Please continue to read and vote! Meantion this book to your friends if you liked it. Stay Beautiful!

    •Marlena•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.8M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...