The Billionaire CEO

By AidinWhite

{Book #4 of The Winters Series} Five years out of school, and five years that Winters Group had prospered and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six

Chapter Twenty Two

662 24 2
By AidinWhite

Olivia Thorne

There was a few things I liked about being a billionaire.

That's odd to say but it's true.

One was that I got to help people while Adrian often seemed to deal with the people who weren't the most enjoyable. While I simply enforced what he needed to be done.

Two, I wasn't judged or get looks from people in the street when walking beside Adrian, I was no longer just percieved as the scholarship girl I once was.

Three was that I had free reign to travel wherever whenever, through pretty much whatever kind of transportation I wanted.

And that was what I was doing right now as I sat on the bow of Adrian's largest yacht the Skoteino which I later found out means dark one in greek. The name was also very fitting since the whole hull was made of glass black carbon fibre, along with being painted dark grey, with the name of the nearly two hundred metre yacht on the aft section.

I wasn't alone on the boat though, the girls had come with me on the trip down to the Yacht Marina where many of New York's wealthy also stored their own yachts, but in typical Adrian style there was no one else who owned a larger boat which was saying something considering the Eclipse was also in the same Marina.

"I see you're actually taking advantage of publicly being with Adrian" Ava muses sitting down in the open living room with several black curcular chairs and sofa's decorating the interior.

"I'm not taking advantage of anything, he doesn't want me to feel restricted so from his exact words everything that is his is also mine" I say gusticulating with my spare hand as the other held a glass of sparkling water.

"So that's what seven homes, five yachts, and over a hundred cars" Mia guesses.

And four helicopters and two private jets.

"My brother has never been money shy, just he enjoys mixing new and old money expectations" Kate says.

"So does Nico" Mia remarks and I laugh.

I'm not even surprised that three of the wealthiest families in New York were all together.

"Yeah but it's Nico and Adrian the two have been brothers since birth, or at least it seems like that" Kate says.

"It does doesn't it" I say, "all the stories those two have with one another you'd think they lived in the same house".

"Didn't they share a room with Hunter and Riley at Rosenberg?" Mia muses.

"Yes I'm sure they did, I remember Adrian telling me" Kate says sipping from her own glass.

"Those boys will have each other till the end" I laugh, thinking of all they've been through together.

"Oh definitely they will, also helicopter in coming" Kate says pointing up at the black Airbus H160 that was landing on the helipad on the deck at the back of the yacht.

"I'm going to say that the boys are here".

"Probably Adrian is working with another company, helping to back them so far it's done him well".

"What like personal or corporate investing?" Mia asks.

"I don't actually know you would have to ask him" I say taking another sip from my glass.

A few minutes later the boys walked in all half dressed in business suits with their coats all over their right arms, and I mentally laughed.

Private school seems to have rubbed off on these three.

Then Adrian walked in his hair being slightly messy from his habit of running his fingers through his hair making it look like he had sex hair at times.

"Bellissima, Kate, Mia, Ava" he says crossing the room to the bar and billiards room.

"Any major deals".

"I just signed off on a seven billion dollar deal with a telecommunications company in Seattle to buy them out" Adrian says, "What they don't know is that their total reach could have been sold for four times that, and Winters Group already owned sixty percent stake in the company".

"I'm sorry how much did you just make Winters Group through this?" I ask while Adrian fills a glass with champagne.

"Twenty eight billion dollars in assets" he replies taking a sip from the glass, "and I pulled the stock from the public, the subsidiary has been privatized and brought into my already pre existing Telecommunications branch".

"That's amazing" I say standing and walking over to him and giving him a tight hug.

"Thanks babe" Adrian says.

As I went to take a step back I felt a tight grip around my waist and I looked back up at him to see his eyebrows raised, "You think I'm accepting just a hug do you".

"Is that your way of asking for a kiss?".

"Maybe" he replies.

"Fine, but just one" I say leaning up to give him the kiss he wanted.

"I could take as many as I wanted, and you know that" he says and if it were just us looking into those dark eyes that could do so many different things to me, I'd have already done something irrational.

"There are other people in the room" I mutter.

"That never stopped us".

Then a cough sounds and we both look over at Hunter lounged across the couch.

Of course it's Hunter.

"There is more then just you two in this room, just thought you'd want to know".

"Shut up Ambrose" I say.

"No".

"I could throw you over board and make you swim back to New York" Adrian suggests as he sets down his glass of champagne and unbuttons his sleeves.

"Alright, alright, I'm shutting up" Hunter says raising his hands in surrender, before Adrian pockets his cuff links.

"Good, also I need to destress" Adrian says picking up his glass, and walking towards the front of the boat.

"Wait Adrian" Mia calls out and he turns.

"Yes Mia".

"Olivia was telling us how you were investing in a company want to tell us about it?".

Adrian lets out a short laugh, "sure, It's in Paris, and the company is public which is rare for my but anyways, I have been following it's progress since it started, everything else I can't say other then an official opening is supposed to happen here in New York" he explains before turning and walking away.

"I'm going to go talk to him about his day" I say following Adrian who left the door to the bedroom open likely knowing that I would follow him, since letting out what had happened in the day was a good way of releasing stress.

Passing the doorway I heard the door close and Adrian spun me around holding me in between his arms.

"I never got the other kisses I wanted" he mutters.

"You wanted more did you?" I muse well aware that teasing him is like playing with fire.

"I did, unless of course you don't want me to kiss you" he says trapping me between the end of the bed and his strong chest.

I can feel my heart racing as I look into his dark eyes, it was almost odd there was no lust with Adrian ever, I couldn't find it in his eyes if I wanted to which only seemed to make the room warmer, whether it was being so close to him or the effect he had on me I don't know, and I don't care.

"Are you going to stand there teasing me or are you going to do what you say?" I challenge.

"What am I going to do with you bellissima?" Adrian smirks while lowering me onto the bed.

"Anything you want" I reply watching as he discarded the blazer he held onto the floor and loosening the tie he had been wearing.

"Well then" he say climbing over top of me and lowering himself just above me close enough that our breaths could be felt by the other.

Adrian then began kissing every part of my body building the sensual fire between us until I was taken by the droves of passion, and love he released onto my skin with every kiss, bringing me to cloud nine and maintaining that I stay there. A favor I returned without regret and forgetting that I had been the host for a get together seconds after he had first kissed me.

He moved quickly making my skin a prickly field where he dotted kiss after kiss to make me lose control more and more, every kiss like being singed with passion and I was losing myself to him.

Trailing kisses down my body even through the fabric of my clothing, until his fingers held the collar of my sweater and looking deep into my eyes.

"Do you want me to continue?" he asks and I nod.

"Words please Livi" he requests in such a soft voice that I could have sworn I was about to turn into either a puddle or an inferno.

"Yes" I say and I'm one motion it was off of me and across the room, setting off the swift careless removal of his dress shirt that I'm pretty sure broke buttons, since I'd been slowly undoing each one and he'd simply torn the shirt open.

"Thought it was fully unbuttoned" he mutters and I laugh softly before his lips are back on mine with his arms separated to hold himself up.

"I love you" I get out before he's trailing kisses down my jaw and settling at the sensitive spot at the base of my neck, leaving me go hum in pleasure.

"I love you too bellissima" Adrian says before pulling off his now damaged shirt and discarding it along with his trousers revealing his defined physique that he worked just as hard on as his job.

I then sat up and took off my leggings and kicking them to the floor while Adrian moved up the bed his breathing balanced but deep.

Reaching over to Adrian's night I open the top drawer and grab the first thing I feel, and pulling out one of the condom packages.

"Going to need this" I say and he just smirks.

"Yes, indeed" he remarked opening it with his teeth and dropping it next to us.

"Could put it on now" I say biting my lip after glancing at his current state.

"Don't do that" he says his voice dropping a few octaves, his eyes darkening a shade but not escaping the realm of love he never failed to keep.

"Thought you liked my smile".

"I do, but it can also do things, you can do things to me no one else can".

"Whoops" I beam and he just smirks in the handsomely devilish way.

He is just perpetually surrounding me in love.

Adrian then removed his boxers, and rolled the condom onto himself, before looking at me.

"Say stop whenever" he says a small gentle expression crossing his face.

Aligning himself Adrian looked to me for confirmation before sliding gently into me despite him being large over time I'd gotten used to it. Now the sensation was stimulating rather then painful like it had been so many years ago.

He then slowly increased speed bringing gasps, and soft moans out from deep in my chest as he rhythmically moved.

Adrian had learned quickly what worked and what didn't and what he was doing now was the perfect mix of movement, and the soft whispers and kisses he left across my skin. He held me like he loved me and airy confirmations met my ears sending tingling through me.

I had gotten close, closer then I thought I would so soon and before I knew it my release clenched down on him before a few strokes later Adrian to fell to his orgasm.

"We were supposed to be spending time with our friends and instead we made love".

"I wasn't quiet" I laugh.

"Hunter can refrain himself. Or I'll do it for him" Adrian scoffs and I don't doubt that for a second.

"Now we need showers" he adds before removing himself from me and lifting me bridal style, followed by him carrying me towards the bathroom for us to clean ourselves off and hopefully return to our friends without looking too different.

I already know that the comments will be special and I'm here for it, so leave as many as you wish, also vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
194K 4.6K 48
β–·BOOK 2 OF THE BLACK SERIES◁ Everyone had a past, so did Ace. He fell for a girl, the wrong one. He was heartbroken but got over it. It was painful s...
9.9M 202K 90
[Book #1 in the Nystrom series] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sensi...
649K 12.9K 33
He's known to be like the devil, that's how he got his name. A cold hearted killer. People vanish when they see his presence, but scream when they do...