Red ribbons || Hyunlix

By SaturnYang

TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that y... More

ₐ/ₙ
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
~
₀₁
₀₂
₀₃
₀₄
₀₅
₀₆
₀₇
₀₈
₀₉
₁₀
₁₁
₁₂
₁₃
₁₅
₁₆
₁₇
₁₈
₁₉
₂₀
₂₁
₂₂
₂₃
₂₄
₂₅
₂₆
₂₇
₂₈
₂₉
₃₀
₃₁
₃₂
₃₃
₃₄
₃₅
₃₆
₃₇
₃₈
₃₉
₄₀
₄₁
₄₂
₄₃
₄₄
₄₅
₄₆
₄₇
₄₈
₄₉
₅₀
₅₁
₅₂
₅₃
₅₄
₅₅
₅₆
₅₇
₅₈
₅₉
₆₀
₆₁
₆₂
₆₃
₆₄
₆₅
₆₆
₆₇
₆₈
₆₉
₇₀
₇₁
₇₂
₇₃
₇₄
₇₅
₇₆
₇₇
₇₈
₇₉
₈₀
₈₁
₈₂
₈₃
₈₄
₈₅
₈₆
₈₇
₈₈
₈₉
₉₀
₉₁
₉₂
₉₃
₉₄
A/N

₁₄

5.4K 219 134
By SaturnYang

"Choose a colour gentleman," Felix said, putting the gloves on his hands carefully.

"Black" Jeongin said excitedly, swinging his legs as he sat on the counter. Felix hummed, putting the hair dye aside "And you Jisung?"

Jisung frowned looking at the colours, thinking what to choose. "Can you mix the colours?" Felix nodded.

"Strawberry blonde and rose gold," he said after some time. Felix clapped his hands, "Jisung, please take a seat."

Jisung sat on the chair, scared but excited at the same time. Felix carefully fixed the headband and ruffled Jeongin's hair. He applied the hydrating mask on the maknae's face and after his, relaxing at the cold sensation.

He gave Jisung an eye mask, and helped him put it on. He prepared the bleach, humming a song.

"So Ji, how is it going with Minho?" Jeongin asked, looking how Felix mixed in a bowl the powder and oxidant.

Jisung blushed, smiling to himself.

There was always something between Jisung and Minho, everyone saw since Amsalja. From flirting and teasing to cute scenes that softened their hearts. And the two of them were just starting to realise their feelings, hopefully.

"They are going to a date after the mission from tomorrow," Felix said, tickling the back of the older's neck.

Jeongin raised his eyebrows and smiled at Jisung's cuteness, being a blushing mess. "Now let's make this boy more sexy than he is," Felix smirked, sectioning the hair of the blushing boy.

"You don't need to talk for me, Innie— and yes, we are going on a real date. I'm kinda scared, he didn't tell me where we're going. He told me to dress in something comfortable" he muttered, playing with the sleeves of his sweater.

"He's getting dicked down," the maknae laughed. "Definitely" Felix chuckled when Jisung became a tomato.

"At least I get the dick—" Jisung whispered. Felix barked a laugh, making sure the bleach was applied perfectly, making sure to leave two fingers of the roots untouched, putting a bag over his head.

"You are too full of yourself, Ji. Maybe we got or gave that too" Jeongin said, blushing when Felix smiled and glared at him with that look.

Jisung gasped dramatically before setting the timer. "Our little boy is not innocent and pure? Lix, did you hear that?!"

Felix raised his eyebrows and put his hands on his hips, staring at Jeongin, giving the same parent vibe with Jisung. "Perhaps—"

The boys were a little shocked.

Jeongin finally came out of the closet? I hope so.

"Let's not push too far the boy," Felix said, applying the face mask on Jisung's chubby cheeks. He nodded "Do we know the lady or gentleman"

Jeongin nodded, smiling like a fool. "Okay mister lover boy, may I ask who?" Jeongin looked at Felix questioning, the older nodded, cleaning the younger's face after his.

"Chan" "Excuse me?" Jisung cried out and Felix stopped his movements. "Oh my God— I knew it!" Jisung screamed, jumping in the room like a little child. Felix frowned.

He knew Chan was helping Jeongin but he didn't expect to help him in that way.

He wasn't jealous, no. After all, they broke up two months ago, still fighting when they got the chance and he was doing some things with Hyunjin too. But it was kinda shocking, considering the elders attachment and obsession for the younger.

He was disappointed. Chan didn't even try to change or apologise for what he said and just ran in someone else's arms. But it was his decision.

If he was happy, then Felix was too.

"You knew?! You bitch"

They started laughing, Felix feeling proud of his two friends. They finally found someone— they deserved it. The love.

"I'm so happy for you" Jisung smiled, stroking Jeongin's hair before Felix came with the prepared dye.

A comfortable silence was in the room, just the music in the background filling the room. Felix started singing, forgetting about the boys in the room. He sectioned Jeongin's hair, spreading a thick layer of dye on the platinum hair. 

Jisung bit his lip, thinking if it was okay to ask about him and Hyunjin in front of Jeongin or not. He shook it off and smiled at the deep voice singing.

Felix had such a beautiful and special voice. Jisung asked himself why Felix was so cold and acted like a psychopath. Yes, everybody had their moments, trauma and episodes. But he couldn't understand how? Just look at him, singing old songs and being so gentle and happy.

"Let your hair grow, '' Jisung blurted out. Felix stopped putting the bleach on his roots, looking confused. "Why?" Felix asked, continuing his movements. "Mullet— You'll kill people just with the mullet and that silver hair"

He raised his eyebrows, thinking about it. "Good point" Felix said, patting the younger's back "Done. Put the timer on for 30 minutes. Sungie"

After washing and conditioning Jeongin's hair, Felix washed and toned Jisung's hair, being satisfied with the colour that ended up. "Felix. About the night on the roof" Jisung mumbled. Felix chuckled "We were high Jisung, calm down"

"Not about that" Felix titled his head, drying Jisung's hair with a towel, confused. "Then about what?" "You and Hyunjin—" "Oh, about that..."

Even if it was just a few weeks ago, that night felt like yesterday. Felix still couldn't process what he said about the talking with the stars. Not even Chan knew about that— it was his little secret, but now it was their same secret.

After that heated night, they started being more close and every time Felix saw Hyunjin, his heart would skip a beat or his stomach would flutter.

He hated it. He hated that feeling so much.

"I don't know," he said after some time. "Well if you need to talk with someone. You know where to find me and don't close everything inside. It feels good when you let it out"

Felix nodded.

If it was that easy.

***

"Now, run to daddy and show him how beautiful you look like this" Felix smiled, fixing Jeongin's hair and skirt.

After Felix finished dying their hair they decided to try some clothes. Jisung asked or rather forced Jeongin to wear a white tennis skirt with a pastel purple sweater that reached to his waist. After several threats in which it was said that a head would be cut off and a few limbs, Jeongin gave up and put on the proposed clothes.

"You really want to die?" he asked, making the older boys laugh. "Oh shut up, you look cute. Now go before I make you wear tight knee socks"

With that, Jeongin sprinted out of the room. "He grew up too quickly," Jisung whispered, shaking his head. "He's 5 months younger than us, Ji" "Shh. Let me be dramatic"

He smiled, missing this too much. "What about you wearing something like that tomorrow?" he asked. Jisung looked at him, a smirk on his lips. "You evil man. He will be crazy seeing me like that"

"Add the knee socks" he winked, making Jisung's eyes lit up.

"Rip my ass" Jisung mumbled, shuffling the cards before handing them out.

After 10 minutes, Jeongin came back with blotchiness of red spreaded across his cheeks and ears, fidgeting with the hem of the skirt he was wearing.

"Felix hyung?" The latter turned his head towards the door, still shuffling the cards and smirking at the younger's state. "Yes?"

"Chan hyung wants to talk with you"

He never thought he'd hear those words coming out of the younger's mouth. Of course Chan would send Jeongin, Felix couldn't refuse him. No one could.

Sighing, Felix gave Jisung the deck of cards, who was watching with wide curious eyes how the male's mood shifted. "Where is he now?" Pursing his lips, Jeongin scratched his arm uncomfortably, an old habit of his when he knew something bad was about to happen. "In the kitchen"

Nodding, Felix got up from the bed and walked out the room "Excuse me, I'll be back"

Jisung got up, ready to sprint towards the kitchen to listen to their conversation and perhaps stop Felix if it got heated but Jeongin grabbed his forearm and pushed him back in the bed, shaking his head.

Walking into the kitchen, Felix saw Chan leaning against the counter with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Smart move to send the message through Jeongin" Felix said, Chan flinching when he heard the rough tone of the younger. "What do you want?" he asked, leaning against the table, keeping a good distance from the older.

"I'm sorry—" "Took you long enough," Felix muttered, looking at the black tiles on the floor. "I know I said some things that weren't really okay but I was jealous and scared"

"Scared of what?" the younger asked, his grip on the table tightening slightly. "Of Hyunjin taking you from me. And it happened, it makes me so angry knowing he touched you knowing damn well no one can" Chan said, gritting his teeth.

"First of all, I am not yours anymore and you know that damn well. And you're someone's else too, keep that in mind. Second of all, you made it happen, Chan. You were the reason why I hate Hwang and still because of you I found out some things, he isn't actually that bad"

Chan shifted slightly, raising one brow "I didn't make it happen"

Felix chuckled, shaking his head. "Yes, you did. Don't you remember how you gaslighted me into believing he hates me and that he hurt you? Playing with my mind like I was a brainless puppet on threads?"

Chan's face fell for a second but he regained his composure "No I didn't do that" he said, his voice softening. "I don't know what lies Hyunjin has been putting into your pretty head, but I would never do that, Lix. Never"

Pursing his lips, Felix looked at Chan thinking to himself how did the older end up like this? He wasn't like this before, lying, manipulating and acting like a victim.

His heart shattered. This wasn't okay. How he acted and talked. His words were slightly slurry and his body was stiff.

Walking towards him, he grabbed Chan by his cheeks and forced his mouth open.

His mouth was dry, his tongue was too white to be normal and sores were scattered inside his cheeks. Looking at his eyes, he saw his ocular globe being irritated and dry.

"You're drinking again?" Felix asked, releasing his grip on the older's cheeks.

"No"

"Liar" Felix hissed, his voice getting more deep, anger boiling his blood.

"What drugs are you fucking taking with the alcohol?" Chan just stared at Felix with an expression that made Felix shake in anger.

He looked like a total stranger.

"Why are you doing this?"

Silence.

"Listen carefully Chan. This is not okay, do you hear me?" Chan just scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Grabbing his face again, more harshly like before, Felix forced Chan to look at him. "This isn't you. Because of this shit you're doing now you lost me. I am not yours anymore and Jeongin— fucking Jesus, Jeongin doesn't deserve this and you know that. Do you think he would like to live his life and destroy his health with a sick man?"

Chan just stared at Felix, eyes bloodshot perhaps too drugged to process what was happening. "Believe me, no one wants that. You will lose everything. You will lose all the money we made, all the friends we made, you'll lose Stray Kids."

Licking his lips, Felix tightened his hold on the male's cheeks, making Chan wince. "No one is coming to save you. Wake up"

"It hurts seeing you with him," Chan muttered.

"Why does it hurt? Because he can treat me better than you? I will go to him every fucking time if you keep doing this. Teach yourself to accept disappointments even from people you love, Chan. I am not coming back and Jeongin will leave if you will use him as your emotional support, I'll make sure of that"

Tears gathered in Chan's eyes as he bit his lip, moving his head uncomfortably in the tight hold of the younger. "But I love you"

Felix smirked, his whole demeanour changing. He slipped. "I don't. I never did"

Perhaps saying this would snap him out of it, hopefully.

The tears rolled down Chan's cheeks, wetting Felix's hand "How am I supposed to stop loving you?" he whispered softly.  "I was young and reckless, I loved you as a brother, apparently, and if you keep doing this, I won't even see you as a brother anymore. You start being nothing to me, Chan. Nothing"

Letting go of his face harshly, Felix stepped back "So wake the fuck up until it's not too late"

~

Merry Christmas, my dears. I hope everyone has a peaceful day and that you feel good!

I think we are moving too fast— I hope not. And I hope you liked the little 'smut'

Be safe! See you next time.

xoxo

~Saturn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.8K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
9.5K 279 15
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
193K 5.4K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...