Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

3.9K 186 123
By LittleRed11204

Y/n's POV

Even though my head is slightly pounding and it is 6am, I am determined to get this LEGO set built. When I came back here last night, I went straight to bed. I honestly thought I was going to sleep in a lot longer since I don't have to be at work until 12pm, but here I am. I just couldn't help the jitters of excitement coursing through me, waiting to just build the 'Hogwarts Express'.

"The 1x4 and then attach it to the flat 2x4." I muttered to myself as I grabbed those pieces, snapping them together in place as I continued on building it. I had soft music playing in the background as I just sat on the floor, legs outstretched in front of me, building the set on my coffee table.

I wasn't really keeping track of time, but the loud sounds of car horns and the bustling streets below told me that it was most likely around 8am since that's when people start to head to work. I looked at my phone and indeed the time was 8:11am. I was practically done with the set and the last thing I had to do was put Ron, Harry, and Hermione together. I know you're supposed to build the figures first, but I like doing it last for some reason.

I then got my day started by taking some more pain medication to hopefully get rid of my now just annoying headache. It was a dull throb at the back of my head, which is stupid and shouldn't be a thing. I also made myself some breakfast, making sure to feed Apollo before eating my own food. I scrolled through my various social media apps and then watched some Youtube videos to pass the time.

After cleaning up my dishes and gathering myself mentally for finally going back to work after a few days, I got changed. I sighed as I didn't want to go to work today, but I do miss everyone there. They have been texting me and wanting to know updates about my health. I haven't actually told any of them, other than Katie, that I'm coming back today. A smile made its way to my lips as I imagined their soon-to-be shocked faces when I came in this afternoon.

I was ready and I left my apartment, making my way back over to the studio. The lady at the front desk smiled brightly at me, welcoming me back nicely. I thanked her and went up the elevator, tapping my foot to the faint music being played in here. It soon dinged and I stepped out into the studio, no one batting an eye at the sound of the elevator. It was only when Ilona's eyes went beyond the camera that was taking her pictures that someone noticed my appearance finally.

"Y/n!" She yelled happily as she just rushed off her set without a care in the world, wrapping me up in a hug. I laughed and hugged her back as I heard the others shouting for me. Multiple pairs of arms were wrapped around me and I realized just how much I love these people.

"You're back!" Jessica screamed happily.

"My favorite photographer! No offense Louis!" Marcus shouted as I laughed at that, hearing Louis shout a 'no problem' back.

"You don't look like you've thrown up your guts at all recently!" Theo said with a wide smile as they all finally let me breathe from the hugs. I playfully rolled my eyes at him,

"Thank you Theo, I wanted to make sure I didn't look like death." I answered as they all started to ask me questions about how I was feeling, etc. I then felt a hand on the small of my back and I turned my head to the side to see Aurora next to me now. I caught Jessica's eye real quick and she squinted at me questioningly. Aurora and I haven't told anyone here that we had gone on a date, so that's why she's kind of confused; probably along with everyone else.

"Alright everyone, get back to work. It's not like y/n was dead and came back, she just had food poisoning." Katie said as she emerged out of her office with a smile. Groans were heard from everyone and I laughed as they all went back to where they were before. I went over to get a camera set up on an open set and a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"What's up with you and Aurora?" Jessica whispered in my ear. I was debating about telling her, but I glanced at Aurora, who was looking at us, and she nodded her head. I sighed,

"Aurora and I went on a date last night."

"WHAT?!" Jessica screamed as I spun around and slapped a hand over top of her mouth.

"Shut up!" I hissed at her, "no need to get everyone's attention. We were going to tell all of you when we had been on a few more dates." I slowly lowered my hand as a wide smile spread across her face,

"I'm so happy for you two! You guys look great together!" I felt my face heat up a bit as I chuckled lightly,

"Thank you. Now get on set so I can take your damn picture." She tilted her head back in laughter and walked over to be in front of the camera. She got into position and started doing what she does best, while I did what I do best.

Rosie's POV

"I told you that this was going to happen." I scolded my girlfriend lightly as she hung her head low. I stood in front of her, looking down at her as she sat at the edge of our bed. I sighed as I crouched down so I could look my girlfriend in the eyes. I saw the guilty frown on her face and I reached up and cupped her cheek, brushing my thumb across her cheekbone.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, still not meeting my eyes as I looked into hers. I gently lifted her head up and soon enough, I finally met her eyes. Sadness was swirling around in them as tears slowly appeared in them. I cooed at her and moved my one hand to the back of her head as I brought her head to the crook of my neck, giving her a comforting hug. I rubbed her back and played with her hair gently as she cried softly, tears falling on my shirt.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay baby." I whispered to her as her sobbing became less frequent. She then sat up and looked me in the eyes, sniffling,

"I'm sorry I killed our plant by accidentally overwatering it." I gave her a sad smile,

"It's okay and I accept your apology." I told her even though she didn't even need to apologize. I just knew if I told her that, she'd make this into even a bigger matter.

I know she's all emotional about this because the plant she got was supposed to be like our first 'pet'. Obviously I have Hank and she has Apollo, so our plant would be our first pet together. Needless to say, she accidentally poured in too much water and tried to drain it out, but after a few days, the leaves started to wilt.

"I'm going to accidentally kill our kids in the future." She mumbled as I laughed at her, resting my forehead against hers,

"You are not going to kill our kids in the future. I promise you that."

"Okay."

I stirred awake as I felt Hankie licking my face. I groaned and pushed him away as I heard him run out of my room. I wiped my face off real quick before getting out of bed and slowly walking to get my shoes on and a random coat. I got his leash and took him outside for him to go to the bathroom. I didn't even realize how early it was, but when I saw the damn sun rising, I knew right away I was going to go back to bed.

"Come on Hankie." I said in a little higher pitched voice as Hank was ready to head back up to the apartment. We entered my apartment and I went straight back to my bedroom and flopped down on my bed. But, life has to be a bitch and my phone started to ring. I decided to just ignore it and let it go, but then a few seconds later, it rang again. I cursed and turned over, grabbing it and seeing the name Somi >:D on display. I guess I'll give her some slack as I answered it,

"This better be really good." I said as I brought my phone to my ear,

"Well I have quite an update for you." She said as that peaked my interest. I allowed her to continue speaking as I just stayed silent,

"After y/n's date with Aurora, I was able to get some details from her. The date was them going to the LEGO store because y/n loved them as a kid, along with dinner afterwards. Good ol' tipsy y/n told me that Aurora got her the 'Hogwarts Express' set from her childhood, which I hate to say it, but that's really sweet. Then to finish off the date, Aurora gave y/n a long kiss on the cheek." Somi explained to me as I absorbed all the information. I bit my lip out of frustration because I knew y/n wanted that set because she also told me about it. That pissed me off because now I'm starting to fear that Aurora knows more about y/n than I do.

"Is that all?" I asked, hoping that was all the information Somi got out of y/n.

"No, this is the part that you need to fucking hear," I got scared and took a deep breath, preparing myself for what was to come next. My mind went to them having sex, but, "y/n said the kiss on the cheek Aurora gave her didn't give her the same butterflies from the kiss you gave her on the forehead."

Oh my god. I guess that was really something I needed to fucking hear because I have a big grin on my face. The way Aurora had a whole night with her, yet I was still on her mind after a kiss was the best fucking feeling.

"Thank you for that lovely piece of information, Somi. Remind me to get you something for being yourself."

"I'll take anything over $100 since I know you got the money and this is very valuable info. And I know she won't remember she texted that, plus she doesn't look back at old messages ever. But for a precaution, I'll delete what she said from her phone." I laughed at her and responded,

"I can do that for you. Again, thank you for rooting for me in this whole mess of whatever this is. Hopefully I'll get my chance to ask her out before it's too late."

"I'm always going to be rooting for you because you're just a better person than her; inside and out."

"Shut up before you make me cry with these compliments." I heard Somi laugh and then we wrapped up the conversation. My morning went from great with the dream, to shitty from being woken up and the first half of the conversation, back to fucking fantastic. I sighed blissfully as I set my phone next to me, ready to start my day early. I went to the bathroom and took a shower since I didn't last night. I hummed along to some of the throwback songs that were playing from my playlist.

My members and I are actually going to go to the YG building and have a meeting over our up and coming comeback fucking finally. We haven't been in the studio for a while since they claimed 'we already recorded enough'. I'm excited to finally be able to get back out there to our blinks and have the four of us together on stage again after what feels like forever. I then remembered that this will be the first time I see Jennie and Jisoo after what I found out recently, which Lisa still has zero clue about.

Flashback to when someone called Jennie 'babe'

"JISOO YOU LITERAL DUMBASS!" Jennie screamed as she raced over to her and dragged her right into her spare bedroom, slamming the door. I heard them talking loudly, but my mind was just trying to comprehend what the fuck I just saw. Jisoo called Jennie 'babe', and I have never heard Jisoo call anyone that, so I know it's not a term used for a friend. That must mean those two are dating, right? That's the only thing that makes any kind of sense right now.

Even in our trainee days, they were always super close with each other. It was like they could read each other's mind because they just knew the other person that well. And the only few times I've seen Jisoo cry is because Jennie was hurt or something along those lines; it always had Jennie as the cause.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I have noticed them hanging out more often than normal. Jennie has also been more clingy to Jisoo, which made me wonder in the first place because Jisoo never really shows physical affection; whether it be friendly or in this case romantically. My thinking session with myself was cut short when the door creaked open down the hall, gaining my attention right away. I met their eyes as they awkwardly shuffled over to me, sitting on the chairs that were across from the couch.

"Hey Chaeng." Jisoo said with a nervous smile as I watched Jennie's face contort into one of panic, fear, nervousness; all of the above really.

"Hello love birds." I said with a smirk as I decided to save them the torture that I could easily put them through by playing dumb. Groans came from them as they tried to shield themselves from me, curling up into a ball and not looking at me. I laughed at them and laughed even harder when I saw just how red their faces were.

"So," I started, "how long?"

"3 months." Jennie mumbled behind her hands, making me audibly gasp.

"That long?!"

"Yeah." Jisoo responded as she finally showed her face. My jaw dropped and I was honestly speechless. But I obviously had to say something,

"I can't believe my two best friends decided to date and you guys had the audacity not to tell me!"

"Well we didn't want to say anything in case it didn't work out or something," Jisoo rushed out. She then shyly looked over to Jennie, "but it's been really nice so far and I hope it continues." Jennie blushed and looked away from Jisoo, making me smile widely at them, loving how shy they got when they talked about their relationship.

"So, now we have two mini homos on our hands, huh." I said as I watched them roll their eyes at me,

"Shut up. Oh and for our sexualities if you were wondering, we're both bi."

"YAY!! I HAVE BI BESTIES!" I yelled happily as I ran over from the couch and hugged the pair tightly, being so happy for them.

"YA!" Jisoo yelled at me as I just squeezed them tighter,

"Forget bi besties, you guys are now my bisexual parents." I said as I faked a sniffle.

"We hate you," Jennie said, even though I heard the smile and soft chuckle that fell from both their lips, "also don't tell Lisa because we want to mess with her and see if she can figure it out on her own."

"This will be entertaining."

End of flashback

When I was finished getting changed, I made sure Hank was good before leaving to go over to Lisa's since she wanted to arrive with me. I didn't care and walked down the hall to her apartment, knocking on the door, waiting to hear her frantic footsteps. As if right on cue, I heard them and the door flew open, revealing a Lisa with a wide smile,

"Rosie! I was just finishing eating my breakfast so we can leave after." She told me as I walked into her apartment, closing the door behind me as all her pets came over to greet me. I pet Love first since he was the tallest and easiest to reach. He was sniffing me, smelling Hank on my pants as I then crouched down to meet the whole village of cats. Lego and Lily brushed against my shins as Luca and Leo sat down in front of me, allowing me to scratch their heads. Louis being the most energetic out of them all decided to climb up my pants and shirt, all the way up to my shoulders. I felt his little claws a few times poking through my fabric, but it was fine as I heard him purring in my ear.

"Hello to all of you little fuzz balls, and you beautiful boy, Love." I said to them as I then stood up, a few meows of protest coming from them as I walked over to sit at the table with Lisa. She spotted Louis on my shoulder and rolled her eyes at him,

"That cat has no sense of personal space."

"Not shocking considering you're the same way, Manoban." I shot back with a sly smile as she just flipped me off, making me chuckle as I lifted Louis off of me. After what felt like hours because she eats so damn slow, we were finally in the van on our way to the meeting. Our manager parked at the entrance and Lisa got out first, me following after her. Jennie and Jisoo were already there, waiting in the lobby for us. I smirked at them and Jennie just shot me a glare, wanting me to not be obvious and give them away to Lisa. But sometimes that girl is as blind as a bat, like right now.

All four of us headed upstairs to the meeting room and sat down in the chairs; about 20 other important staff members were in the room with us. Lisa and I sat next to each other while Jensoo sat across from us. I glanced down at Jisoo's arm and I know for a damn fact her hand is resting on Jennie's thigh from the angle it's at. But instead of focusing on the blossoming couple, I listened to the exciting information about a comeback.

After the few hours being stuck in this room, we have rough dates for things. In early March we are going to have a pre-release single like 'How You Like That' and do a pretty long promotion for it; longer than HYLT. Then in late May, we are going to have another damn mini album. I mean, at least it'll be 4 new songs, but in reality it's only 3 because the pre-release song is on there. This is when we'll be doing a majority of overseas promotions, so not a lot of music show performances.

Everyone left the room and I smirked as Jennie and Jisoo had their arms linked. It wasn't out of the ordinary at all, but I know something everyone doesn't. Lisa excitedly walked up next to me and started talking my ear off about how she can't wait to learn new choreography. I responded to all her questions and hummed when I agreed with some things, but my mind was elsewhere.

It was on the couple in front of me and how I want that to be y/n and I. I did some mental calculations and sighed sadly as I know it'll be all hands on deck for the next few months to prepare for the pre-release. There will be no time to go to New York and all I can do is hope to god y/n and Aurora don't become a couple. The next time I'll be in NYC is when we probably do a tiny bit of performing at late night shows in March.

Lisa noticed that I wasn't responding to her and that my eyes were dull. She asked me what's wrong and I just gave her a sad smile,

"Just hating how reality loves to be a bitch."

—————
SO WE GETTING JENSOO THIS TIME ROUND!!!! obv in TTMAB we had jenlisa, and in hsl there were no ships between the other members. so heres jensoo bc i love the ship, so shut up and live with it. cant wait for u all to read the upcoming chapters HEHEHEHEHE. anyway, thank u for reading and i hope to see all of u in the next one <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
35K 643 16
just a girl with an imagines book 🎀 highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...
94.2K 4.7K 35
**SEQUAL TO LIMITED TIME** Three years after the North American leg of the Born Pink tour, y/n gets an opportunity to go on a tour with a solo artist...
72.9K 3.8K 31
In the late 1600's, two rival captains of the seas are put to their toughest test: surviving together on a deserted island in the middle of the Atlan...