𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ━━ tokrev (ON HOLD...

By wfnrina

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which a strange cowardly girl catch many attention. various!tokrev x zenitsu!reader More

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘖𝘕𝘌
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘞𝘖
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
━━━━━━━━ 𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
# 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR

SIX

14.6K 882 575
By wfnrina

chapter six;
more new people

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       AGATSUMA Y/N HUG MITSUYA TAKASHI AROUND HIS WAIST LIKE SHE DEPENDS HER LIFE ON IT. SHE REALLY NOT USED TO RIDING A MOTORCYCLE.

     as for mitsuya, he feels like his heart almost jumping out from his chest. even though y/n almost breaks his bones, he still doesn't care. but nah, she's just a friend.

    a few minutes later, they finally arrived. they hop off the motorcycle as mitsuya parked his motorcycle. y/n look around her surrounding, "hey it's not scary at all!" she grinning, then someone appears behind her, "boo!" she jumped and hug mitsuya tightly, "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME LIVE!!"

    the person who scared her laughing his ass off, as mitsuya deadpans while his hands supporting y/n, "don't you have anything else to do, baji?"

    the baji person is only grinning, "nope. i'm surprised you brought a girl, mitsuya. she looks interesting so why i thought why not scare her." the lilac haired male shakes his head, clearly disappointed at the reason.

    the agatsuma girl finally opened her eyes and looked at the baji person. mitsuya put her down carefully as the girl glares at baji.

    "you look so familiar to inosuke. so annoying." she flipped her tied up hair at him as she walks away to somewhere makes baji offended as mitsuya sighed.

   "d-did she just said i'm annoying?! how dare she!" mitsuya just gives his friend a blank look, "you started it first. i need to find her, see you later." mitsuya walks away to find the orange-yellow female left the irritated male behind.

     he asked other members if they see a girl with orange-yellow hair and they only shook their head negatively. he sighed, and then his eyes caught y/n having a staring contest with his best friend, ryuguji ken or more known as draken.

     he thought he's so tall than he can look down on her? no in fucking way she would let that happen.

     the lilac haired male shook his head, he was about to stop her but a small group caught his attention instead, "hmm?"

    he walked towards the group, and recognized someone, "could it be that you're takemitchy?"

    "y-yes" answered the dirty blond male known as hanagaki takemichi aka one of my best boi.

    mitsuya kicked the toman member who threatened takemichi, "why're you threatening the president's guest?"

   "i'm sorry!" the member quickly apologized, mitsuya sighed and turned his head to takemichi, "follow me."

    takemichi and his girlfriend, tachibana hinata aka one of my wife follow the lilac haired male.

    draken and y/n finally stopped staring when sano manjiro who was known as mikey asked who she was. she stared at him before grabbing both of his hands, "MY NAME IS AGATSUMA Y/N AND YOU'RE SO HANDSOME, PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

    mikey smiles in amusement, "I accept" this makes y/n jump in happiness, and stick out her tongue at annoyed draken.

   mikey and y/n are busy talking about how the wedding is gonna be like, while draken looks like he's done with his life.

   mitsuya and the couple stopped in front of the three, which draken relief to them for saving him from hearing his friend and the weird girl talks.

   "oh, yo takemitchy" mikey greeted, "sorry about calling you out here all of a sudden" he added, "why the hell did you bring your girlfriend?" draken suddenly asked.

     "sorry. i had no idea it was gonna be like this" Takemichi sheepishly said. then draken walked towards the paled orange female and bent down a little, "oh! hina-chan, sorry about before, when i was threatening you to test takemitchy" he apologized which hinata just shook it off.

     draken stood straight, then called someone named emma. then a pretty girl came towards them, "this girl is takemitchy's girlfriend, and this girl is Mitsuya's friend so be sure to protect them." y/n looks so offended, she's so close so punch someone today.

    "got it~" emma said before looking at takemichi, "oh! yo, lil' coward ♡︎" she greeted which takemichi paled, "who is a lil' coward?" hinata asked as draken added, "do you...know Emma?"

    y/n dramatically gasped, before whispering at Mitsuya, "that's a real big tea." the lilac haired male shook his head, before dragging her away from the drama, "w-wait! i need to watch that drama—"

    the two turned their head back to them and saw a beat up Takemichi, and then y/n gasped again, "you are that boy!" the two girls, mitsuya and takemichi look at y/n, in confusion, "what boy?"

    "the boy who saved me and that kid!" y/n added, then realization finally hit takemichi's head, "and you're that brave girl!" this makes the yellow-orange female frowned and waved it off, "you're mistaken. i'm not brave at all."

     the group swear they saw negative aura around the girl, then draken called takemichi if he's done which the bleached blond male apologized and walked towards him.

     "HEY!! GATHER ROUND! WE'RE GONNA START THE MEETING!!" Draken shouted

     mitsuya turned to y/n, he sighed and patted her head, "after this meeting I'll send you home, okay? now go to the girls." mitsuya walked away as y/n looked at him with red cheeks.

     baji who saw this, didn't waste time mocked her which y/n flipped him off before walk towards the girls.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     the three girls getting along so well after talking about each other. hinata turned to y/n with a smile with bright eyes, "thank you for saving my brother!"

    the agatsuma girl confused at this, "brother?" hinata nodded, "yeah, the boy with blue eyes" y/n finally remembered the boy, and started blushing, "no, no, it was nothing. i didn't do anything though."

    the paled orange haired shake her head, completely denied it, "you know, after he got home, he never stop talking about you! he still remembers you until now."

    "oh~ y/n-chan got an admirer" emma teased as hinata giggled, "i don't know what happened to him if you and Takemichi-kun didn't help him. You such a great and kind person"

     this made y/n face more red, and squealed, "you really shouldn't feed with so much praises on me!" emma and hinata sweatdropped.

    then toman members started their engine motorcycle to go home, mitsuya called y/n out, "oh, that's my crew." y/n hugged her new friends, "i'll see you later, hina-chan! emma-chan!" she waved before running toward Mitsuya.

    mitsuya turned around and was greeted by a happy y/n with flowers in her background, "you look so happy"

   "yeah, i gained more friends! they're my new bestfriends" Mitsuya look at y/n, completely feel betrayed;

     "WHAT'S WITH THAT LOOK!!?"

AUTHOR NOTE;

Hina 🤝 y/n 🤝 Emma
is gonna be the
best trio (real)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 37
tokyo revengers various ― no one really likes y/n -- except mikey. they all tolerate her just so they don't piss him off, they think she doesn't noti...
88.1K 3.9K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
70.8K 2.3K 13
𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨/𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚? 𝘾𝙖𝙣...
14.7K 481 25
❝𝗜'𝗠 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘] 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗❞ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☪︎𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗹�...