Hookup Culture

By VansBTv

Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contempo... More

Skip To 'II' To skip the "boring" parts
Evangeline
SINCE SOO MANY PEOPLE WORRIED bout it!
Trenton
Evangeline
Trenton
II
II
III
III
IV
IV
V
V
VI
Marie
VI
VII
VII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
X
X
Marie
XI
XI
XII
XII
XIII
XIII
😅
Marie
XIV
XIV
XV
XV
Marie
XVI
XVI
Kalani
XVII
XVII
XVIII
XVIII
Marie
XIX
XIX
XX
Marie
XX
XXI
XXI
XXII
Kalani
XXIII
🙌🏽Appreciation 🥰❤️ fav-Comments.
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
Thank Yall 🥳
Marie
Giovanni
Marie
XXV
Giovanni
XXV
Giovanni
XXVI
Marie
Derrek
XXVII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX
XXX
XXX
XXXI
XXXI
Actually

XXXII

1.7K 76 13
By VansBTv

Trenton.

2:31 A.M

Letting The Blunt out my mouth, My body fell back Onto the bed Staring at the ceiling above me.

Never In my Life have I felt more Pathetic. I was Sulking over a Female... of All people.

"Tuh." I puffed Again Laughing at myself. "You Already Knew better." I shrugged speaking to no one.

I just Can't believe she really Let someone else touch her? Then to have My cousin in on it? He better tell me what the fuck going on too.

Do I even wanna know? I mean we weren't together, so is it really my concern?

I guess I just Didn't take Angel for that type of girl - shit that is how I met her though.

But that was different - it had to be different. It felt Different to me at least.

Hearing the bathroom Door open my eyes snapped to April coming out.

"Thank You For letting me use the bathroom, I wanted to Stop by earlier but paper work had me on my ass." She walked over to the front of me pulling her shirt down.

"Yeah No problem." I replied back spaced out sorta, looking back at the ceiling.

"So I really Came over here to talk about what happened... like - If I made you feel Uncomfortable in away I wanted to apologize-."

"April." I smirked looking back at her. "You good- Its not your fault Im In love with someone else." I spoke casually, causing me to go into a blank stare.

"Yeah." She looked down Awkwardly, which had me turn back to my starting position.

"Im sorry too." I thought about it speaking up.

"For what?" She looked up at me. She was so caught up in me she didn't even care that I was basically using her as a scapegoat. Im sick.

"For leading You On." My shoulders shrugged. "I knew I wasn't gunna be able to be with no other woman... but I damn sure didn't wanna sulk alone." Going to stand up, April an I stood face to face now.

"It was a pretty shitty thing for me to do, you're really cool... its just - I don't know."

"It's fine Trent." She gave me a weak Smile. "I set Myself up to be honest... I've seen the way you gaze at her an it's always been evident she is the apple of your eye."

Looking down smirking to myself I shook My head. "Some like that..." I sat back down with a Hard sigh.

"What do you mean?" She raised a brow while sitting next me.

Looking at her from the side I hesitated on if I should tell her how I felt or not.
"I don't know." I started off with smacking my teeth. "You know we been broke up for like three weeks now over a fucking petty ass argument, an I guess last week she got drunk an-."

"I see." April Cut me off with a knowing smirk. "She messed around with someone else?" Her eyebrow raised as she looked at me.

Sighing hard again I closed my eyes rubbing down my face. "Hell yeah."

"Well... all I can say is Don't Ignore your feelings for her based off What she did when Y'all aren't together-."

"But she could have at least tried to talk to me..."

"Says Who?" April smirked. "Trent not to be funny but you're kind of intimidating just to stand next to... like the first time I came over I didn't even Think we would make it as friends. You say everything straight forwardly & sometimes especially as a female its scary...? Should I say - It makes me nervous at least & I mean that can be a good thing or a bad thing. & if she feels how I do... maybe she felt it was hard to just approach you."

"Yo why the fuck y'all keep saying that?" I sucked my teeth with an attitude.

April just looked at me with wide eyes an her brow raised.

"Iight-." I admitted. "Maybe Im a Little intimidating but Its nothing Angel can Say or do to me that will make me not love her Bro... like I've never felt this way about anyone before in my whole life."

"So go get her back." April Urged me. "If she even feels how you do just a little - there should be no reason you cant get her back."

"I don't know April..."
I thought about our altercation earlier.
"I tried my best to make her feel just as shitty as I did & now I just don't see her forgiving me."

"Call her." April demanded.

"What?!" My neck snapped her way perplexed. "Why would I do that?"

"Tell her to come over so y'all can talk! If she comes you know its hope for y'all!"

"Tuh." I laughed. "Ima look crazy as fuck calling that damn girl at three in the morning"

"So!"

"April You just said yourself Im Intimidating." I spoke in a Dull tone.

"But you said Yourself that Nothing she did would make you love her any less... so she might feel the same, & that should be a risk you're willing to find out about if you mean what you say." She shrugged.

" ion wanna get hurt April..." she cut me off by laughing, so I sorta looked at her sideways. "Whats funny?" My lip tooted up.

"Oh." She looked back at me. "You're serious..."

"Why the fuck wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know its just you're fine as fuck... you have to have at least every female in this county wrapped around your finger."

"Sike." I scoffed. "I ain't no hoe ass nigga that shit is for the birds. Angel the only female I ever been with." My shoulders shrugged.

Gasping, Aprils mouth dropped as she gawked at me. "You're lying..." she started to looked around as if realizing something. "Like Relationship wise or?"

"Sex wise too." I added blankly.

"Oh my god." She dramatically threw her hand over her heart with a huge sigh of 'relief' I guess.

"What the fuck?" I looked her up an down questionable. "You good?"

"No - I mean Yes But, its Just When You didn't get hard the other night I could have sworn I was the issue!" She kept breathing hard all extra Like.

"Nah." I chuckled shaking my head. "I just told you it was me... - I don't know..."

my head kept nodding while I thought about what I was trying to say.

"I never thought about being with another female - Shit I never thought about being with her It just happened... Our first time was... was Lit like she matched my energy perfectly and Even conversation wise I've never been more attracted to someone she's smart as hell and she stays to herself. She got style like a mutha Fucker be dripped the fuck out." I started to laugh. "She right a lot of the time but my pride be to big to say anything. I've scared the fuck out of her an She forgave me but I didn't even apologize." My head went down In shame.

"Did I scare her?" I looked back at April. "I figured with as much as I did for her she would know I would never hurt her for real."

"Trent Doing stuff for people Is not reassuring anything." She chuckled at me. "But you know the answer to the problem so solve it."

Staring at each other for a moment in silence, a lot of realization hit me. "You're right." I mumbled.

"I know!" She stood up clapping her hands. "Walk me to the door?"

"Yeah." I nodded laughing standing up wafter her.

Walking out the room we started walking down stairs. "Tell the kids I said hey also."

"Will do." I nodded.

"And call Angel As soon as I leave!" She got to the door holding on to the handle as I stepped off the last step an in front of her.

"Iight." I spoke as she began opening the door.

"Have a Good Night Trenton." She turned around to go outside as I took the door from her replacing her spot there.

"Angel?" My mouth dropped as Both of us froze looking forwards to her just sitting on my porch. "What are you doing here?" My heart started to race and my palms got sweaty.

"I - ... I wanted to talk to you." She gulped looking from April to me.

"Uh this isn't what this looks like!" April jumped in stuttering. "I just had to use the bathroom an we started to talk an lost tra... Im gunna go." She put her head down speeding walking pass Angel.

My heart was thumping so hard I could hear the pounding in my ears. Why was I so Nervous?

I guess I was just waiting for her to start yelling or screaming at me.

It was fall going into winter now so It was getting cold outside. Feeling A hard breeze go by I finally looked Angel In the eyes.

"Wanna come In?"

Biting her lip she looked down before speaking. "Yeah."

Opening the door wider I held it for her as she walked by feeling more nervous than before.

Once she came inside, I shut the door an we walked to the living room both sitting down at the same time.

It was quite. Neither one of us said a thing for at least a whole minute.

"How'd you get here?" I finally coughed up rubbing my palms together.

"I walked." She simply stated, barley in a whisper though.

"What? Why the fuck would-." I caught myself, coughing awkwardly. "I mean Its late Angel, You shouldn't be walking out around these towns late at night."

"My Dorms 7 minutes away." She still spoke in a plain tone making me roll my eyes.

"7 minutes by car, 32 minutes by walking." I responded back.

"It's good exercise."

"It's Dangerous, especially since-." I stopped myself again. "Fuck - Look Angel Im sorry." I blurted out sighing hard.

"Huh?" She finally looked up at me perplexed.

"Im for real Bruh." I scooted closer to her, grabbing hold of her hand. " a lot of deep thinking Has made me come to a realization that - I didn't reassure you enough You were the only female I been with. Or want to be with & I Can see how a Lot of my actions do scare an push you away... So for everything I apologize. Giving you a false feeling of me being with other woman was sorta like an ego boast an for that I apologize, never did I think Our different life styles would sort of drive a wedge in between us an I apologize for that - I'll change bruh... Just give me some time, Ill get out the game an all Bruh But Angel Just know I want you by my side.
Its not a day that goes by I don't pray that you're being the best version of yourself, so yeah I was a little disappointed not seeing you in Class but if I had known you losing me would make you as sad as I was - I would Have maned up from the jump.
Ima Asshole - a bitch if you wanna call me even. But I love you. Everything about you."

"Really?" Angel began to cry, biting her lip to try an hold back some tears.

"Really man." I laughed pulling her into a hug.

Squeezing her arms around my neck Angel cried into my shoulder. "I love you too! Im so sorry Trent I swear I never meant for any of that shit to happen."

"I get It - lets just not repeat history." thinking about how I would kill anyone that tried to take Angel away from me, I took a deep breath in letting those emotions go. "From now on, lets at least talk through our issues."

"I agree." She pulled back but still stayed close to me. "Also..." she trailed off.

"What?" I looked down smiling as she started rubbing on my fingers, I missed her touch so much. She just warmed my whole body.

"I think we should start over..." like from the top and start dating before having sex."

Pinching my eyes at her She laughed at me falling into my lap making me smile.
"What?" I chuckled.

"Im serious Trent-." She laughed sitting up moving her hair out of her face.

"No sex for like- a month an a half."

"So Christmas?" I raised a brown with a smirk. "So you want some dick as a gift?" I laughed seeing the blush instantly creep up on her face .

"Oh my god Trent ! Shut up!" She laughed loud pushing me back.

"You said it not me!" I laughed out loud falling back on to the arm of the couch with Angel Hallway on me.

"Not uh!" She laughed looking as angelic as possible. Watching in awe as the sound of her  laughter splashed the walls, my arms wrapped around her waist. Catching my gaze Angel Stopped laughing an looked down blushing. "What man?" She chuckled softly.

"I had missed You... A lot." I pulled her closer.

"I missed you more." She gazed back into my eyes lighting my soul on fire.

Slowly pushing my lips on her we began to kiss softly, feeling one another up.

Simultaneously she wrapped her legs around my torso squeezing me in.

The overwhelming feeling Angel gave me was something I knew I wouldn't be able to find in someone else.

She is one of the Only Female to come into my life and make it feel Real , I just know gotta do right by her an my siblings. Its what they all deserve.

Pulling back I looked Angel in her eyes,
She looked so Beautiful in an innocent essence. So beautiful it was heartbreaking; made a grown man wanna cry.

"You love me for real?" I mumbled rubbing my thumb across her lower lip.

"With all my heart." She Mumbled back Staring me straight in the eyes, igniting a fire with in me.

Connecting like a magnet again I Brought Angel More up on me so her legs were on either side if me as she straddled me.

"Fuck! I missed you" I spoke in between kisses, my hands making their way slowly down her back an to her ass.

Angel looked down at me biting her lip and blushing. "I swear missed you more."

***

I wish All of y'all a merry Christmas 🎄 also Hope you get something deserving❤️ stay blessed yall! An excuse the mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 3.8K 8
18+ This is an erotic romance! It is a standalone spinoff from the Distorted Windows Trilogy. Lexie Vanderbrooke is a shy, reserved, polite young wom...
180K 7.9K 29
Enamored; have a liking or admiration for someone or something "Come're" DeAndre spoke as he licked his lips at the woman in front of him. "How much...
208K 6.9K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...
2.6M 74.9K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...