When Mr.Jerk Marries Ms.Brat

By moniagnes

"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was risin... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter- 32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39

Chapter-26

4.2K 198 30
By moniagnes

Happy reading 💙

Zane's POV

Careless Brat always making me worried.

Look at her!

Looking all adorable witha cute smile plastered on her face sitting on my lap as she owned me!

I chuckled.

This woman have me wrapped around her fingers.

If she snap fingers at me and ask me to get the entire world at her feet, I will bring it to her. Every freaking single thing.

I have no limits when it comes to her.

"Open up your shirt", Okay that sounded like a pervert.

"You pervert", ah, I expected that!

She looked all scared but her eyes twitched with excitement and it vanished in second.

I laughed seeing her reaction.

My heart racing seeing her blushing.

I'm doomed.

And I don't mind if it's my brat!

"Brat, I want to apply ointment. Or should I call Lily?", I offered as she was nervous.

"No,it's fine. I'm not scared of you", she told mostly to herself.

When she started removing her shirt, her chest looked pink.

I glared at her hardly.

"Look at yourself. You should have been careful. It looks serious. Should I call the doctor?", I said getting mad.

Her hands came to my shoulders as she gave her most beautiful smile making me confused.

Damn, she is so beautiful. Her eyes. Those brown orbs. With honey filled.

Moon shaped eyes with long lashes. I gulped. Her looks are so innocent that I would be trapped in her sight forever.

"You look so cute,Zane", she pinched my face. Her face a mere inch away from me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"I would love to go by the terms sexy,handsome,Greek god", I told her as I brushed her hair fallen on her face.

Her hands carelessly came around my neck letting her fingers on my hair locks making me groan.

I like when she caress my hair. I feel different.

She scrunched up her nose hearing me.

"You are, Zane. Everyone calls you sexy,handsome. But here in my arms looking all cute as you are worried about me", she chuckled as her forefinger touched a scar on my eyebrow making me flinch.

"Go kill yourself. Do you think I would cry for you? I never loved you. Go die".

Closing my eyes I tried my best to not to hear the voice.

"Please, I'm in love with you. I would do anything for you. Just once. Give me one chance..please..I can't live without you".

"You bitch..go die.."

"Please..I..I love you".

Please go away.

"Please", I shouted closing my eyes to erase my memory.

"Zane, It's okay. Look at me. It's Livia. Your Brat", opening my eyes I looked Brat looking all worried.

"I..", I tried to form any words but I couldn't bring myself to lie to her.

Surprising she hugged me as I relaxed into her touch.

She patted my back making me relax as I rested my head in the crook of her neck.

Her scent calmed me instantly.

"Here,apply ointment", she diverted as she looked sad making me sigh.

I applied ointment all the while her eyes showed thousand emotions.

"You can ask me", I tried to start the conversation.

"And you are gonna ignore my question", she shrugged as she focused on the side table.

I really wanted to tell you everything brat. But..I'm scared. I'm scared I will lose you. You will see me different. You will hate me more.

"Hell with it. Tell me what's wrong,Zane", she stared at my eyes with all hopes for me to open up to her.

"I really wanted to..", I told as her eyes turned into anger.

Great Zane. How should I convince her?

I don't want her to be mad at me.

I want her to smile at me.

Her simple smile she gives when I return home is enough to drive away my stress and worries.

She waiting for me at home,eagerly looking at the door,sometimes looking all worried is making me feel happy.

That Brat is my world.

The only woman in my world.

She thinks the senior as my crush.

Did she know she is the only woman in my world from the day I have laid my eyes on her?

She got up from my lap as I felt cold invading me.

"I'll go change", she said dully as she locked herself in closet.

I sighed as I closed my eyes letting me fall back on the bed.

I..

Something hit my face forcefully.

"What the hell?", I raised up as I caught the dresses thrown on my face.

Brat looking pissed with her hands folded in front of her chest tapping her foot impatiently.

"Explain", she looked pissed as hell ready to kill me.

When my eyes landed on the dresses I gulped.

"How did she find it?", I cursed under my breathe.

"How the hell you have all my dresses that were stolen? Especially my favourite ones", I did not answer her.

My eyes blankly holding her stare.

"Um.."

"Zane, Will you please explain how the hell you have my favourite dresses on your closet which I thought was stolen by some lunatics? And that pink dress in your hand that's from my tenth birthday party", she looked mad as hell.

She loves dresses. She buya dress not to wear. She interpret the thoughts of designer from the dress they made.

Once she told me. The designer make a dress reflecting on their inner beauty. They picture the world full of colours with a love for the one who will wear it. The hardwork will be repaid when they wear the dress and say "you are perfect, you made me beautiful". They will not realise the inner beauty is what it makes them beautiful and the dress serves as an ornament to enhance the beauty. I love bringing out people's inner beauty. She is inspiring.

That was her first speech in her winter festive after she launched her boutique and became an one of the best designer in the world.

I remember every single detail of hers.

"Let me ex..plain", I stuttered for first time.

It became my habit to steal her favourite dress after she used once.

She will go crazy and roam around the home searching for her dress.

I loved seeing her frustrated.

And to be honest, her dress oddly helped me to calm and sleep. It felt like she is in my arms. Like holding her and I love holding her in arms.

On her tenth birthday she changed into second dress in evening. I couldn't sleep a wink so I went into her room.

I laid in her bed and the very next second I slept. That night I stole her dress and I continued till now.

I am a pervert.

"Don't tell me, you are.."

I smirked as an Idea clicked.

"I love wearing your dresses baby. How cute", I mimicked her voice while her eyes turned in horror.

"Za..ne", she looked shocked.

"How cute. It will fit me perfect", I told grabbing her most favourite off shoulder white dress from her fifteenth birthday.

"You pervert", I groaned hard as she kicked me on my knees making me stumble.

"How? Like why?Do you..?", Her face was filled with lot of confusions as she continuously shook her head to stop whatever she was thinking.

"Brat", I called her as she gave me her cute puppy eyes looking all cute.

"Zane..why do you have my dresses in your closet? Why did you steal my dresses?", She asked while shifting in her place impatiently waiting for suspense to be revealed.

I walked to her as she took steps back.

Damn, she likes every move of mine.

Her back hit the wall as she looked with expectation.

"Your presence calms me Brat".

Her eyes lightened by my reply.

"So as your dresses", I admitted as she gasped by my honesty.

I never lied to her.

I was honest to her all my life. Either I avoid the situation or be honest with her.

I love being honest with her and that made me being honest with everyone.

She was the only one who makes me a good human.

I love being good for her. She makes me better.

"Zane, Do you..?", I raised my brows at her she stopped the question.

My heart raced as I was expecting a question that she was trying to ask every single time.

If she asks now, I will give her my answer.

"Zane,Do you like me..n?", She laughed hardly as my I glared at her deadly.

She is simple. She don't like to complex her life. She went inside mad on me.

When she came back, she was mad but for different reason. She never forces anyone. She is something will have you at edge of emotion.

"What's with you and old man? After our kiss you should have known about my sexuality", I smirked as she blushed.

Damn, Brat you are making me crazy with every little action of yours.

"No, I don't know", she said bravely.

"Then let me prove you", with that I close the gap between us.

Her lips felt so soft making me wild.

She kissed me back with same intensity.

Little did she know she was my first kiss.

Little did she know she is the only woman in my world.

Little did she know,I'm nothing without her.

I may be successful, I may be living but it will be nothing when she smiles when I come into her view.

A radiating lotus in my unclear life.

All pure. All innocent.

My Brat. My everything.

*****
Zane's weird habit😂 yet cute🥰😌

Question of the day?

1.Do you have any weird habits like Zane?

Comment and let me know. I will keep our little  secret to myself😁

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 68.9K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...
1.8M 65K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
513K 13.7K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
297K 8.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...