Markiplier One Shots

By the-pro-fangirl

Here you'll find a series of random one shots of several different genres: horror, suspense, romance, action... More

Markiplier One Shots
He's Here
The Guy From the Sixth Floor
The Bite
Study Session
Mark from Best Buy
First Convention
Professor Fischbach
The Doctor Is In
Dark Escapes
Five Nights at Warfstache's
Scream
Kings of Chaos
Ghost Hunting
The End
Author's Note: The End
Afraid of the Dark
All I Want For Christmas
Valentine's Day
Dark's Plan (Pt 1)
Skype Call
Magic Mark
You're Welcome
Go Back To Sleep
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Choose Your Own Adventure: Darkiplier
Markiplier Manor
Real or Not Real?
Damien?
The Wrong Choice
Whatever I Tell You
Happy Birthday, Dark
SCP-0619
Bubbles and Bubbly
Beach Bums
Master Dark: Part One
Hot
Dirty Shower
Control
Paranoid
Monster Mash
Good Girl
Punishment
Bloodthirsty
Ignorance Is Bliss
I Don't Wanna be Free: Part 1
I Don't Wanna Be Free: Part 2
Talk Dirty To Me
Bonding
Restricted
More Bonding
Traditions
Drunk In Love
Valentine's Day With Dark
Valentine's Day With Yancy
Just Keep Recording
Masochist
Members Only
Members Only: Private Chat
Not Okay
Cravings
Quarantine and Chill
Blind
Night Swimming
Such a Tease
Three
Baby, It's Cold Outside
PDA
Last Night
What Happens in Space
Let Me Make it Up to You
Hurt Me
The Pizza Man
Birthday Cake
Disobey
By the Fireplace
Mr. Mayor
Undisciplined Desire: Part One
Undisciplined Desire Part 2
Chalet Getaway
Valentine Vibes
We Come in Threes: Part 1

Prison Presents

478 5 1
By the-pro-fangirl

A/N: This is a NSFW female reader self insert about Yancy. Enjoy ;)

Prison Presents

You always imagined that holidays must be so tough for inmates in prison, but until recently, you had never actually experienced one as a prisoner. Your first holiday spent in prison was Thanksgiving, and honestly, Happy Trails had a pretty decent celebration. The food was actually very good. The prison didn't serve alcohol, but Shithole Hank shared some hooch that he had been working on with you and some of his other friends. The guards weren't as strict or mean, and you got extra free time. And according to your fellow inmates, Happy Trails went hard for Christmas. So your excitement grew as the holiday crept closer, despite the fact that you couldn't be home for it. And sure enough, when the time arrived, it was pretty impressive for prison.

The festivities started on Christmas Eve. They began with the holiday talent show, which you were pumped for. Your boyfriend, Yancy, was performing. He had been practicing his performance for a month, and you knew he'd be great. He sounded awesome with the rest of the band, and he was a natural on stage. Things were too hectic for you to sneak him a good luck kiss beforehand, so you shuffled your way to an empty seat in the "auditorium"' area of the prison next to some familiar faces from your unit and waited for the show to begin.

It was a long wait for Yancy's spot - he was closing out the show. You saw several acts before his, including some stand up comedy, poetry, dancing, and painting. There were some other singers as well, but they honestly couldn't compare to Yancy's overall act.

"Alrighty everyone. To close out our show, please welcome to the stage Yancy and the Ho Ho Ho's!" the warden announced into the microphone. He began to clap, and so did the crowd as Yancy and the band playing for him came onto the stage. Yancy wore his usual t shirt and cuffed striped pants, but tonight he had spruced up his look with a Santa hat and red jacket, and the band was dressed as reindeer with antlers and red noses.

"How's everybody doing tonight?" Yancy asked, picking the microphone up off of its stand. Lots of people cheered, and you made sure to let out an enthusiastic, "Woo!"

"Fantastic! I hope youse are all ready to rock, because we're closing it out with an awesome tune called 'Run, Run, Rudolph'. Ho Ho Ho's, let's go!"

The band came to life, slamming keys and blasting notes, and Yancy immediately got into his performance, absolutely belting out the lyrics.

Out of all the reindeer

You know you're the mastermind

Run run Rudolph

Randolph's not too far behind

Run run Rudolph

Santa's got to make it to town

Randolph he can hurry

He can take the freeway down

And away went Rudolph

Whizzin' like a merry go round

He rocked the stage, constantly moving around and grooving with the instrumentals. He found you in the crowd and winked at you as he sang, and you were on your feet in the audience, dancing. Everyone was!

Said Santa to a boy child

What have you been longing for?

All I want for Christmas is a

Rock and roll electric guitar

And then away went Rudolph

Whizzin' like a shootin' star, yeah

Run run Rudolph

Santa's got to make it to town

Well can't you make him hurry

Tell him he can take the freeway down

And then away went Rudolph

Whizzin' like a merry go round, yeah, ooo yeah

By this point, Yancy had gotten off of the stage and was walking down the rows of the audience, dancing with them as he sang. He made his rounds to everyone, including you. You had the biggest grin on your face as he got you to dance in the center of the aisle with him.

Said Santa to a girl child

What would you like most to get?

Oh I want baby doll that can cry, drink, scream oh yeah

And then away went Rudolph

Whizzin' like a saber jet, yeah

Run run Rudolph

Run run Rudolph

Runnin' like a son of gun

Run run Rudolph

Run run Rudolph

Running like a son of gun

Run, run, oh run, yeah

Once the song ended, Yancy and the band got a huge standing ovation and round of applause. The warden tried to get back up on stage to make a couple more announcements, but he knew nobody wanted to listen. Everyone was hyped for the party that would follow, so he just dismissed everyone to the rec area for free time and went on his way.

"That was amazing, Yance!" you congratulated him, sneaking a kiss on his cheek while the warden wasn't looking.

"Thanks, y/n! Let's go get some food," he suggested. Then, after glancing around to make sure nobody was eavesdropping, he continued, "And some hooch. I hear Shithole Hank tried a new recipe this year!"

Everyone headed for the recreation area where there were all kinds of wonderful snacks and desserts, some of which couldn't even be bought at commissary. There was even some punch, which some of the prisoners brought to Hank's cell so he could spike it with hooch. There was Christmas music playing, fellow inmates dancing, and even the guards seemed to be in a good mood. But as nice of a change of pace as the party was, you really wished you could have some time alone with Yancy. You had a small gift for him that you'd give him on Christmas day - some of his favorites from commissary and a card you had made for him - but you also had another surprise.

One of the perks of joining the Christmas decorating committee, you realized, was having access to fabric and sewing materials. Prison clothes were comfortable, but boring, and you were dying for something new. You decided to make yourself something festive and sexy; something Yancy could enjoy, too. You were wearing it under your inmate uniform, and you weren't sure how much longer you could wait to show it to Yancy.

"Hey, Yancy? I was thinking...I know we talked about exchanging gifts tomorrow morning, but I kinda want to give you part of your present early," you told him as he took a sip of his cup of spiked punch.

"Oh, okay. Are we heading to your cell, then?" he asked.

"No, not exactly. I have it on me already, but it's something I wanted to give to you in private. It's not the type of thing the guards would be too happy to see," you explained.

"Alright, I get what youse is saying." He drained the remaining contents of his cup and scanned the area. From what you could tell, all of the guards were pretty well distracted, and the warden seemed to be back in his office. "Let's go. I know the perfect place for us to go."

You took Yancy's hand and he led you through the halls of the prison to an abandoned room with some extra beds, chairs, tables, and other random things that weren't being used. There was no lock on the door, but you propped a chair up against the door to make it harder for anyone to get in, just in case.

"So, you said you had my present on you already?" Yancy remembered.

"Yeah. It's just a little something I made that I thought you might enjoy," you replied. You grabbed the bottom of your shirt and pulled it up over your head, tossing it to the side. This revealed the top of your homemade lingerie set, made of red satin fabric that was tied together in a pretty bow on your chest. Yancy's eyes were already wide, but you continued to undress, revealing the thin strip of fabric that barely covered the bottom half of you.

"You made that?" Yancy asked, looking you up and down, practically drooling.

"Yeah. I managed to work on it in between banners and wreaths while I met with the rest of the holiday decorating group. So, what do you think?"

"I think you look incredible," Yancy said, motioning for you to spin around for him. You did, showing off the back of the ensemble which was essentially just a thong. "Really incredible."

"I'm glad you like it. I'm pretty proud of it, honestly. I thought I'd just put a bow on myself and be your present. The best part is that you get to unwrap me," you told him, playing with the tails of the bow on the front of your barely-there outfit.You grabbed him by his red jacket and pulled him in close, and his hands went straight to your body. You felt the bulge in his pants pressing up against you as he cupped your breasts and squeezed your butt, kissing your neck as he touched you. He backed you up into a wall, holding you there as he eyed you hungrily.

"The things I'm going to do to youse..." Yancy growled as you tugged at his shirt. He shrugged his jacket off and lifted his arms so you could pull his shirt off of him and admire his muscles, scars, and tattoos.

"Like what?" you asked innocently, even though you were playing with the waistband of his pants, dying to get them off of him.

"I'm going to fuck youse on every surface in this room," he answered, pushing your hands so you were pulling his pants down for him. "Starting with this wall."

Yancy stepped out of his pants and kicked them to the side and was quick to strip out of his underwear too, his erection springing free. You stroked him as he pulled the bow on your lingerie, undoing it. You pushed the straps off of your shoulders and the garment fell to the floor, leaving both of you completely naked.

"Fuck me, Yancy," you whispered into his ear, gently biting and tugging on his earlobe.

Yancy picked you up and held you against the wall, and you wrapped your legs around him as he thrusted into you. You bit your lip as he filled you up, thrusting in and out of your soaking wet pussy easily. He looked you in your eyes as he fucked you, his gorgeous, chocolatey gaze driving you wild.

"God damn, you feel so fucking good," he told you. "But I want to fuck youse from behind."

He pulled out and put you down, and you quickly bent over the nearest table, wanting him back inside you. He very roughly re-entered you and went as deep as he could inside of you, making you unable to hold back your moans. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, but you didn't want him to stop.

"You have to be quiet, y/n," Yancy warned, sticking a couple fingers in your mouth to shut you up. You sucked on them, and he clearly enjoyed the sensation. He had to try to contain moans of his own as he pleased you.

Soon the two of you made your way over to the bed, where you got on top of him and rode him, giving him eye contact as you bounced on his dick and he rubbed your clit. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it wasn't long before you felt a climax building.

"Yancy..." you muttered, your body beginning to shake. You rocked your hips desperately, and he continued making you feel good, knowing what was about to happen.

"That's right, y/n. Cum for me."

In a matter of seconds his hand was over your mouth to muffle you as you came all over him, and you knew he'd be doing the same soon. His movements became as desperate as yours had been, and a minute or two later he pulled out and released all over your chest as you were still recovering from your own climax.

You both caught your breath and got cleaned up and dressed, wondering if any of the guards had noticed that you were missing yet. But when you snuck back to the party, it seemed as if everyone was having too much fun to have noticed anything. You filled another cup with some more hooch and enjoyed the rest of the celebration, knowing you were going to sleep well and hopefully have some great dreams that night, recapping the fun you had with Yancy. Even though you were stuck in prison, this was one of the best Christmases you had ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 456 18
Manipulative demon Darkiplier loves torturing Mark Fischbach. So, when he realizes that he can use Mark's ex-girlfriend Maddy to his advantage, he fo...
81.3K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...
88.7K 2.5K 21
You had moved to L.A, ready to go to college to learn how to be a engineer. The first day you are there though, you meet Mark Fischbach, who you lear...
71K 1.4K 38
Hey there guys! This is my second Markiplier imagines book! My other one follows a story line, while this one will be free range. Enjoy! [taking requ...