Love Never Dies (Furry BoyxBo...

By Jake_Drolf

Just a normal college year, or so Luke would have thought. He finds himself with a new roommate, Chase, and s... More

Introduction/Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 2

8.6K 169 484
By Jake_Drolf

Chapter 2: Containment and Relationships

-Luke-
I woke in my bed this morning. Funny. I don't remember going to bed. I get dressed and I found Chase in the kitchen.

"Hey, Chase."

"What's up?"

"You have any idea how I got onto my bed?"

"Yeah. You were shivering on the couch so I put you in your bed under covers."

"Oh, well thank you, Chase." I could tell I was blushing. "So... Ummm... Do you have anything planned this weekend?"

"I have a football game Saturday, and it's here at noon. After that, nope."

"Ok Kool, I was thinking that maybe you, Kristina and I could all hang out somewhere."

"Yeah. That sounds like fun. You want to come to the game Saturday? It's free for the students."

"Yeah. Sure. What number will I be looking for?"

"28," he laughed.

He has an amazing laugh. Ugh, cut it out, Luke. You know he's straight, but then again, you haven't seen him with a girl. There's also the fact you haven't seen him with a guy either. What if he's indecisive? What if he's just single, trying to find the right girl to ask out?

"Hey. Can I ask a random question?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Do you have a girl in your life?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious. I'm surprised, really. I would have thought since you were on the football team, all the girls would come running to you."

"They only want me for popularity. All I want is someone who really would care about me like I would care about them."

Did he just say someone? This could mean I still have a chance. Then again, he could have just meant a girl. I should stop getting worked up over nothing. I should be happy that he is living in the same dorm as me.

"You'll find her, I can promise you that," I assure him.

"Thanks, Luke."

"I'm gonna go and head to class."

-Chase-
"Alright. I'll see you around," I say.

I don't know why, but I find Luke's personality adorable. He cares and he encourages. Maybe he is right. Maybe I will find that girl.

Anyway, after Luke left for class, I went and got ready for mine. I put everything I needed for astronomy, math, and English in my bookbag, then headed out.

On the way, I ran into this girl. She was a golden retriever, very pretty too.

"Oh my bad. I'm so sorry," I said.

"It's ok, I should have been paying attention to where I was going instead of being on my phone. Hey! Aren't you Chase Bradford?"

"Yeah. That's me. I never caught your name though."

"It's Stacy." She hands me a slip of paper. "If you want to meet up sometime, call me."

"Thanks, will do." I hand her a slip of paper with my number. "So what class are you heading to?"

"I'm heading to astronomy."

"Cool, wanna head there together?"

She had a happy expression on her face. "I'd love to."

She and I walked paw-in-paw and I blushed whole way there. Maybe she was the one I was looking for. I gotta ask her after class.

We took the astronomy quiz. I finished first, putting the quiz in the rack. I sat back down and started reading. I waited for the bell to ring.

As soon as the bell rang, I caught up to Stacy.

"Hey Stacy, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, cutie. What's up?"

I blushed she called me cutie. "I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?"

She hugged me. "I'd love to go out with you." She kissed me. "I gotta get to my next class. Bye."

I was probably one of the happiest huskies in the world. I got my first girlfriend.

I went to math class and continued working from the book. After I finished that, I texted Stacy.

Hey, baby. Can you text?

Nrn. English class.

I let her focus in her class. I pull out my book and continue reading. The bell rang. "Ok students. Study for the quiz tomorrow," the teacher said.

I head down to subway this time. I was in the mood for something a little more healthier. I'm not gonna list all that I had on my sub. I'm not that insane.

After that, I went to English. I worked on my essay until the bell rang. Then the schedule was the same as it usually was, I had football practice, then I went to work.

I got home from work with Luke greeting me at the door.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Pretty good." My phone vibrated. "Hold on." It was a text from Stacy.

Hey! Just got home.

Same here. In fact, I was just saying hi to Luke as you texted me.

-Luke-
My day consisted of the same routine. I ran into Kristina again on the way to Chemistry.

"Hey, little Romeo. What's up?"

"I think I may have a chance with Chase."

Her ears perked up. "How so? Fill me in on the details."

"I'm not getting my hopes all the way up, but he said how he was looking for someone who will care for him as much as he would for them."

"So maybe there will be a chance. If it does happen, I WANT PICTURES!"

"Ok, ok. Please let go of me." She let go of my shirt.

"I mean it. I want pictures."

We laugh and head into chemistry class. It was another day of lecture and I took as much notes as I could jot down, since we have a quiz on Friday.

The bell rings and we are dismissed to out next class or break.

"Hey, you got the notes?" Kristina asked.

"Yeah, I'll send them to you when I get back to the dorm."

"Thanks, you are a total life saver."

I laugh and walk back to my dorm. I was slightly disappointed when I didn't see a note from Chase. I made myself a sandwich and headed to English. We had a quiz on what we read on Frakenstein. I breezed through the quiz. I read ahead, so I knew all the answers. I continued reading till the teacher called time and proceeded to teach a lesson.

After managing to write a page of notes on the lecture, the bell rang and I went back to my dorm. I had a couple hours to kill before I head to math class. I decided I would explore the town for a bit. Four years of being here and I haven't explored the town. There are a lot of fast food restaurants around the area. I found the Walmart and I found a Bi-Lo not too far from it.

After strolling around the town, I took a jog in the park. Yeah, I know. I tend to do the same thing every day. it's just how I function. I received a text from Kristina.

Hey. I have some news you may not like.

What is it? Right now, I'm legitimately scared.

Chase is a husky, right?

Yeah, why?

He's got a girlfriend.

I'm broken right now. I had a feeling this was coming. All the guys I like always end up being straight. I'm still gonna be there for him though.

That's good. Sorry about the news.

No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

I go back to the dorm and cry on my pillow. Why am I crying? This is ridiculous! I don't even know him that well, and yet, I feel like this. If only he knew just how much he had an affect on me.

I slumped my way to math class. "Hey, I know the news is tough, but cheer up. There are always other people that are out there," Kristina said.

"Not like him though. Not a whole lot are nice, caring, sweet, and athletic."

"Come here, man." She gives me a long hug and some tears fell from my eyes. "It'll be ok."

"Thank you, Kristina."

"I'm always here for you. You are a nice person. It's their loss if they don't see that in you. How about I come over tonight?"

"Thanks, you don't have to."

"You and I can hang out and you can help me on my homework." We laughed as we walked into the classroom.

Mrs. Smith taught us 1.3 and 1.4 and said there would be a quiz on chapter one before the test Friday. I wrote down the notes and the homework assignment and waited patiently for the bell. I'm surprised that she taught two lessons, assigned us homework, and we still have 5 minutes left in class.

When the bell rang, Kristina and I headed to our dorm. She and I did our chemistry and math homework together and we decided we'd watch an action movie.

After that, it got pretty late and Kristina went home. I waited for Chase to come home. When he entered through the door, I greeted him.

"How was your day?"

"Really good." He got a text. "Hold on."

I sit back on the couch while he texted his girlfriend. It was killing me not to tell him I liked him. I waited patiently for him to finish talking to her, whoever she was.

-Chase-
Luke is the guy who you are booking with for the year?

Yup. You should meet him. He really is a nice guy.

Sure. So how was practice?

It went well. What all did you do?

I went and got some ice cream XD. After that, I watched netlfix. I went out for a walk a few minutes ago.

Sounds like fun.

It was. I wished you were here. Anyways, I'm pretty tired. A girl gotta get her beauty rest. Love you.

Love you too. goodnight.

I set my phone down on the table.

"You were texting your girlfriend?" Luke asked.

"How did you know?"

"Kristina saw you two. It cool. I'm happy you found someone. I'm still searching."

I reassure Luke. "I know you'll find her. You just gotta keep looking."

He sighs. "Chase I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"First off, you gotta promise me you wouldn't tell anyone."

"I promise. Now what is it?"

"Chase, I'm gay."

I stand a little shocked. "You are?" He sadly nods. "Hey, that's nothing to be sad about." I sit on the couch and put my arm around him. "I think it's pretty cool. It helps define who you are. it isn't my place to judge you for it."

He hugs me tightly. "Thank you, Chase."

"No problem, buddy. Want me to carry you to bed again?"

"I kind of want to watch a movie."

"What kind?"

"Adventure would be nice."

I scanned netflix until Luke found a movie he wanted to watch. We started watching the movie and I let Luke lay up against me. I keep looking back at him. He looked so cute while cuddled up to me. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! I have a girlfriend. I have to focus on her. Then again, I love coming back to see his cute little wolf face. I'm a terrible boyfriend. I like Stacy, but do I also have feelings for Luke? I shake my head. I can't possibly have feelings for another guy.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Luke yelled.

I look to see who comes in. It's Stacy. "Hey babe. I'm just watching a movie here with Luke."

"Oh. What movie? And a follow up question, why are you cuddling with him?"

Luke immediately gets up. "If you have a problem with it, I'll stop."

"No, Luke, it's fine," I tell him. I look at Stacy. "I don't care. He's tired so I thought he could rest on me. I thought I would be nice. I don't think I could roll that way either."

"Ok. Sorry."

"Its cool."

"Stacy, I'll move if you want to cuddle with your boyfriend," Luke said.

"Nah, I'll sit in the chair. You are the tired one."

Luke, Stacy and I watched the movie. Luke fell asleep in my lap, so I put him to bed. I hug Stacy, then she leaves. After that, I went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 2.5K 37
Kane is excited on his first day of school, especially now he's a sophomore, and not a stupid freshman. Everything is normal until a new guy shows up...
312K 8.8K 49
They started off as friends, then went to friends with benefits, and now feelings are in the mix.
372K 23.4K 32
Book One in the Match Maker series: Cover by @XxEasyLovexX Jake is in love with a voice that travels the airwaves from his favourite LGBT radio stati...
11.4K 180 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...