Marked By You

By yoitzher

NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so... More

✨Them✨
Socials🥸
TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Mr. Green
Chapter 2: No You Choked
Chapter 3: Obsessed
Chapter 4: Is That All?
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Beautiful
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: Find Her
Chapter 9: Grab A Helmet
Chapter 10: Baby Mama
Chapter 11: Anything For Her
Chapter 12: That Was His No
Chapter 13: Your Crazy As Fuck Its Admiring
Chapter 14: Motor Boated
Chapter 15: Its Christmas Eve Hoe
Chapter 17: 2 hours and 89 stitches
Chapter 18: Simply Breath Taking
Chapter 19: Angel Of Death
Chapter 20: Mr. Orphan
Chapter 21: Yeah Totally
Chapter 22: About Fucking Time
Chapter 23: Im A Pretty Good Shot
Chapter 24: Cheating On Her
Chapter 25: You're Dismissed
Chapter 26: Bye Bye Buddy
Chapter 27: She Said You Were Dead
Chapter 28: Kick The Dust Up
Chapter 29: Dinner Time
Chapter 30: Thats A Promise
Chapter 31: Talk
Chapter 32: Lets Get This Over With
Chapter 33: Oh But We Are
Chapter 34: No Love, Your Just Damaged
Chapter 35: You Think What?
Chapter 36: Bingo
Chapter 37: Creep
Chapter 38: Medic Now Answers Later
Chapter 39: Oh Wow
Chapter 40: Fair Enough
Chapter 41: Size Small Right?
Chapter 42: That Was Rude
Chapter 43: What Are You Gonna Do?? Stab Your Subconscious?
Chapter 43: Get Out Weirdo
Chapter 44: Darling, Dont Cry.
Chapter 45: Thats The Spirit
Chapter 46: This Is It Guys
Chapter 47: Bite Me
Chapter 48: Holy Hell
Chapter 49: Just A Feeling
Chapter 50: This Is To Easy
Chapter 51: Adelaide Elizabeth Knight
Epilogue
Authors note:

Chapter 16: Make me

20 1 0
By yoitzher

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"Wake up!" Was the first thing that was yelled into my ear as I shot out of bed. Without thinking I pulled the knife from under my mattress and it went flying without aiming.

"Jesus fuck! On Christmas Phoebe?" Asher groaned as he pulled the knife from his shoulder.

"Boat wrong person I'm right here." Hayden said from a crouching position near the bed.

"Asshole!" I yelled standing up.

"May I ask how you manage to have some of those in my room?" Hayden says backing away from me.

"If I'm not in my bed I'm in yours and I gotta be prepared." I answer shrugging.

A flash of emotions pass behind Ashers eyes before he quickly blinks them away.

"Get dressed beautiful and meet us downstairs." Asher says before they both walk out.

I head to my room and mosey into my bathroom. I brush my hair out still getting use to the new color and after I brush my teeth. When I walk out of my bathroom I go back into my room and into my closet.

No idea what I should wear today.

I look through all my clothes about 4 different times and after 28 minutes finally settle on something.

I put on some high waisted light blue ripped jeans that flare at the bottom and pair it with a white and light blue American eagle long sleeved crop top. Before I head down stairs I apply a little mascara after I add white socks.

"Oh em gee I'm so excited!" I hear Hayden squeal as I make my way towards the bottom of the stairs.

I turn towards the living room where the big ass tree we got stands and look at everybody.

Ethan's in shorts and a long sleeve both black.

Hayden has some dark blue jeans and a white tee on.

And Asher is wearing Black jeans and no shirt with his shoulder already wrapped.

"Why is this man shirtless?" I ask sitting Indian style by the tree.

"It's your present." He winks before throwing on a dark blue tee that was thrown at his head followed by Hayden's words.

"Cover up ladies are present." And then he pointed towards Ethan and we all laughed.

Poor E

"Who wants to give the first present?" Hayden asks excitedly and I raise my hand. I get up grab the specially wrapped box and walk over to Hayden.

"Here ya' go Beaner!" I smile and he fans his dry eyes as he fake cries.

"I knew I was your favorite!" He smiles taking the box from me. I watch him open it before he looks at me with genuine tears and grabs me into a hug.

I got each boys a lot but each also has one really meaningful present.

Hayden holds up the black picture frame with the first ever picture we took together in it and on the frame lay the words "my first baby mama."

He shows the guys and they laugh but he cries even more when I show him my dark green picture frame with the same photo and the words "my first baby daddy." On it.

"Okay okay now that Hayden's cried like a bitch let's move on." Ethan says handing me a present. I smile taking it before opening it.

I open the decent sized box and gasp at what I seen. In the box there is a dark emerald green knife holster with a matching underwear set.

He's been through my clothes enough to know my size and what I like, they all have.

"Thank you so much I love it!" I laugh out before grabbing the meaningful present I got him.

He takes it from my hands and opens its.  His eyes flashed with pure happiness as he grabs the simple black ring with the words ' no problem sweetheart.'

My first words to him.

I'm engulfed in a hug from Ethan as Hayden pushes? His present towards me. It's almost the size of him.

How did I not see this?

Hayden gives me a reassuring smile as I tear the wrapping paper off.

When I see what it is I gasp and a huge smile plasters my face.

Hayden got me a mini slushee machine.

I jump into his arms and hug him tightly repeating the words "thank you I love you!"

Once we're done with the hug I grab Ashers first meaningful present.

I give him the small box in my hand and he smiles softly. As he tears the wrapping paper off I bite my lip getting anxious for no reason.

A slight hint of amusement passes over his face when he sees the ring box first.

He opens it up and the amusement falls off his face being replaced with a different look. Once he looks over the snake ring with emerald eyes he puts it on without hesitation and it fits him perfectly. Thank lord. Next he opens the chain. A small gasp leaves his lips as his fingers run over the cross. He turns to me and smiles the most genuine smile and I about die.

"Thank you beautiful." He smiles before getting up and grabbing a pretty big and heavy box from under the tree. He sets it next to me since it's my size and I begin opening it ignoring all the holes in the top.

A small scream leaves my lips as I'm brought face to face with a beautiful tank and in the middle lays a beautiful Ball Python.

"Oh my fuck." I whisper getting closer.

"I new she'd like her!" I here all three boys say in union behind me.

I turn and throw myself into Ash smiling.

"Thank you Ash" I say he quickly kiss his cheek.

"Of course Pheebs." He smiles.

"How did you carry that huge shit effortlessly?" I question realizing how heavy it must be.

"Super strength?" He teased but questions like it's obvious.

"I'm naming her Bella." I smile looking at my new snake.

The rest of the day is spent opening everyone's other gifts and laughing with each other, the boys moving Bella up to my room, watching movies, or playing pool in the basement. We all stayed together all day and no one has left my side I've had at least one of them here. Hayden even went pee with me earlier I peed on the toilet and he peed in the shower so the curtain would separate us.

I'm so grateful I got to spend today with these idiots. I don't know what I'd do without them now. There my family and I would do anything for these guys.

"Guys I'm going to bed." Hayden yawns getting up from the couch.

"Dido" Ethan says following Hayden up the stairs.

"Goodnight guys!" I call out and they mumble it back to me.

I go to get up and go to the kitchen when Ash grabs my waist and turns me around.

"I have one more present for you." He says rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Actually I do to." I say walking into the kitchen. He follows me and I grab his secret present nobody knows about from the top shelf where we keep the canned food they never eat.

When I turn around he's holding a box the same size as mine. There's no difference other then the design. The one he's holding has roses carved all over it and the one I hold has flames.

We look at each other in slight confusion before trading and opening the boxes at the same time. I hear a 'Jesus' come from him just before I say ' Oh my fuck'.

                         **ASHER'S POV**

"Oh my fuck." She mumbled under her breath inspecting her new present.

It honestly looks like we had quite the same idea. She got me a beautiful 9mm that's engraved with roses and vines with a holster that has flames.

I got her a beautiful gold knife set that's engraved with snakes that look to be wrapping around the knifes.

I pick up my gun as she picks up her knifes and we both flip them over and go silent.

When I said same idea I mean it.

As I flipped my gun, on the other side of the barrel the song lyrics we sang in the kitchen are engraved 'your crazy as fuck it's admiring'.  I look up and lock eyes with her knowing she had read what I had engraved.

                        **PHOEBE'S POV**
After carefully going over the beautifully engraved snakes I flip the knives over and stop. We were thinking alike clearly.

   Engraved on each knife lay different song lyrics. One had " oh don't you dare look back"
The other had "just keep your eyes on me." But that's not what made me tear up. That was what he had on the last knife. 'Your lips are to beautiful to scar.'

I look up at him and when his eyes lock with mine I know he had read his as well. Without thinking I close my knife box lightly set it on the counter and rushly walk towards Asher giving him time to do the same.

* SEXUAL SCENE AHEAD SKIP IF WANTED*

Once he's turned towards me I jump up and he catches me as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. The next thing I know I smashed my lips onto his as his hands grip my ass firmly kissing me back.

Not breaking the kiss once he turns and sits me on the counter top and his hand come ups and wraps around my throat as his tongue grazes across my bottom lip asking for access which I immediately grant him.

His tongue slips into my mouth and his hands squeezes my throat a little more. I tug at the bottom of his shirt which he takes off breaking the kiss before ripping mine off literally and when he comes back his lips are connecting to my neck instead.

My head falls back giving him better access as he kisses and sucks on the sensitive spot right below my jaw.

I feel him harden on the inside of my thigh and in response I run my hand over the bulge in his pants.

He mutters a 'fuck' as his head falls back and I smirk hopping off the counter pushing him backwards.

I slowly kiss down his chest and let the kisses linger as I get closer to the waistband of his pants. I look up at him and he has a pleasing look in his eyes so I slowly get on my knees and undo his pants as they fall to the ground I also pull down his boxers.

I lick my lips at the sight in-front of me before slowly licking the tip of his dick and getting another grunt from him. I smirk before wrapping my lips around it.

In response his hands grab the back of my hair and I softly moan as my head bobs back and forth.

After a minute he pulls me up and connects his lips back with mine as he unbuttons my pants and I step out of them.

Today was totally the right day for not wearing anything under my clothes.

He picks me up not breaking the kiss and his hands wrap my legs around his waist before holding me with one hand and positioning himself under me with the other.

When I feel his tip push slightly into me I bite my lip and this is his go ahead that he's in the right spot.

He drops me slightly onto him and I moan again as he slides all the way into me. He puts me back on the end of the counter before he starts to thrust into me his hand wraps around my throat once more.

"Go faster" I moan out and he smirks devilishly.

"Make me." He smiles purposely going slower.

I smirk back and grab his new gun out of the box beside us and cock it holding it to his head.

A slight look of shock passes over his face before he picks up his pace. Although when his hand leaves my neck confusion washes over me, but when his hand is replaced with a knife I feel a surge of pleasure rise in me.

"Don't pick fights you can't win gorgeous." He breathes out pushing down and he drags the knife from my chest to in between my breast and down my stomach.

I moan as the stinging begins and he pushes himself into me harder.

When he dips his head down and I see him trailing his tongue up the cut he just made licking the blood my hand find his shoulders and my nails dig into his skin.

We both let out loud and deep moans as he thrust a couple more times and my nails drag down his chest.

We finish together and he looks me in the eyes before kisses me once more.

* END*

He silently pulls out of me before slipping his boxers and pants on and pulling his shirt over my head. He throws my clothes in the trash before he throws me over his shoulder.

As he heads up stairs with my bare ass in the air I make a mental note to disinfect the kitchen in the morning.

Once we get to his bedroom he takes his pants off once again before throwing me onto the bed. I get comfortable and right before I go to pull the blankets over me he slips in and lays his head on my back since I'm on my stomach and wraps his arms around me.

I pull the blankets over us and turn the light of on the bedside table.

"Goodnight beautiful." He says tiredly.

"Goodnight handsome." I smile softly to myself.

Ignoring the new stinging pain covering the front of my body we lay there and soon enough I find myself falling asleep as Ashes breathing evens and steadies out and his hand even while falling asleep is soothingly massaging my ass and upper back thigh.

Wow merry fucking Christmas to me.

********************************************

Authors note:
If you know who I am, no the fuck you dont.

No words other then your welcome and this was a hella long chapter.

Word count: 2388

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
32 5 3
My father raised me to be the perfect asset, the best at everything. For any man, any situation, any point in life. He chose my husband for me. My up...
249 51 9
BASED ON REAL LIFE STORIES... First, welcome to the first ever and most active support club! We whole heartedly welcome you amazing people who have...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...