Unconditional Love

By DenofRoses

He's a king She's a queen Dominico has been watching her for years, Elvira has always known he was watching, ... More

Chapter 0- Author's Note
Chapter 1- Dominico's POV
Chapter 2- Elvira's POV
Chapter 3- Dominico's POV
Author's note
Chapter 4 - Dominico and Elvira's POV
Chapter 5- Elvira's POV
Chapter 6- Elvira's POV
Chapter 7- Dominico, Rose, and Marco's POV
Chapter 8 - Dominico's POV
Chapter 9 - Elvira's POV
Chapter 10- Elivra's POV
Chapter 11- Elvira & Dominicos POV
Chapter 12- Elvira's POV
Chapter 13- Elvira and Dominico's POV
Chapter 14- Dominico's POV
Chapter 15- Dominico's POV
Chapter 16- Elvira's POV
Chapter 17- Elvira's pov
Chapter 18- Elvira's POV
Chapter 19 - Dominico's POV
Chapter 20- Elvira's POV
Chapter 21- Liliana's POV
Chapter 22- Dominico's POV
Chapter 23-Jace's POV
Chapter 24- Elvira's POV
Chapter 25- Elvira's POV
Chapter 26- Dominico's POV
Chapter 27- Dominico's POV
Chapter 28- Dominico's POV
Chapter 30- Dominico's POV
Chapter 31- Elvira's POV
Chapter 32 - Elvira's POV
Chapter 33- Dominico's POV
Chapter 34- Dominico's POV
Chapter 35- Elvira's POV
Chapter 36- Elvira's POV
Chapter 37- Dominico's POV
Chapter 38- Dominico's POV
Chapter 39- Elvira's POV
Chapter 40- Elvira's POV
Chapter 41 - Dominico's POV
Chapter 42- Dominico's POV
Chapter 43- Elvira's POV
Chapter 44 - Dominico's POV
New book

Chapter 29- Elvira's POV

1.6K 33 0
By DenofRoses

Don't play the song now. Play it when I tell you too. There will be a little thing that looks like this: *play music now*
*******************

He's so cute.

They both are.

Dominico has this protectiveness over Aiden and it's adorable. I just love it.

We're heading back to the house now with our son.

I can't believe I am even saying that. Aiden is our son. Adopted or not he will always be mine.

Well, I can share him with Dominico too.

Dominico is driving and I'm sitting in the front with Aiden in my lap. He was too scared to sit in the back by himself so I let him sit on my lap.

Thank god that when I was shopping I grabbed a baby seat and a toddler seat for the car.

But I have yet seen anything that Dominico has gotten. I know he got a crib but there were other things that he got too.

I didn't only get the two car seats but I also got a bunch of pictures I can hang on the walls and also the other things I can hang up. I also ordered some people to come and set up a dresser and a comfortable chair. I picked out a rug and some other baby stuff like diapers, which are in baby size and toddler size. I also grabbed some stuffed animals so at least Aiden has something to play with.

I grabbed some bath toys too so we would have some. Oh and don't forget about wipes and baby shampoo.

I wonder if Aiden liked stuffed animals. If he didn't I don't know what I would do. Well, I could always go shopping with him to get him some stuff. I'm definitely not doing what my uncle didn't to me that one time.

When I was a baby my uncle and aunt were babysitting me and my aunt had to go out and run some errands so it was just me and my uncle. So I kept crying and to make me shut up he gave me a knife to play with. It wasn't like an actual knife but it was a butterfly knife. Well I mean I'm in the mafia what can I really say.

Oh my god. I can take him shopping with me so we can decorate his room. His room is going to be right across the hallway from the nursery.

Ahhhhh I love this.

He's playing with my hair right now. For some reason, it really interests him. He doesn't tangle it up in knots like I'd expect normal babies to do. But he just brushes it with his little fingers.

It's so long that all he needs to do is grab it and start playing with it.

Every now and then Dom looks over and smiles at me. It's a genuine smile through and I love it. I haven't ever seen Dom this happy and that just makes me happy.

But I also can't stop thinking about what he said this morning.

"I'll fuck you later."

Is he really going to fuck me later?

I hope so, but he probably won't because we now have to deal with Aiden here.

I should try and find ways that we could have sex without Aiden interrupting us. I know he has some sort of separation anxiety so we'd have to do it with him close by but not in the same room.

Oh perfect. Aiden could take a bath and be and Dominico could get some alone time.

But what if Aiden needs assistance.

Fuck this kid is going to be a cock block.

What if I call Marco and Rose to babysit him for a while.

I and Dom could have some along time and we would still be in the same house.

That could work.

No, wait. We should have all of them come over. Rose, Marco, Emiliano and Jace.

It would be fine because they need to meet Aiden anyways.

I need to take to Dominico about this.

I snap myself out of my little thinking bubble and notice that Aiden is asleep once again.

"When are you going to fulfill your promise?" I asked Dominico.

"What promise?" he asked me.

"The one from this morning."

"Ohhhh that one." He said seductively.

"Yes, that one. And I'm now wondering when you shall fulfill it."

"Hmm sooner or later."

"I'd like it sooner."

"Possibly, I could take you in the shower, or in the bath, don't forget in the kitchen. Or I could even do it here right now." He said taking his right hand off the wheel and putting it on my thigh.

"Not down. I have to two years old in my lap."

"Hmmm but when?"

"Later, I can have Rose, Marco, Jace, and Emiliano come over to meet him while we fuck."

"Good idea but how about tomorrow. It's late and I want to make sure that the little guy is comfortable."

"Ugh, I hate it when your right." I huffed.

"But I'm always right."

"Nor always but most of the time."

Aiden started stirring in my lap and Dom took his hand from my thigh and place it on Aiden's little back and instantly he calmed down.

"Your magic," I said.

"Yes, I know. You don't have to tell me."

"Oh my god, your so cocky."

"No."

"Yes, you are."

"Not really." He said.

I shook my head and looked out the window. We just reached the front gates of the house.

Thank god me and Dominico have something in common and that is the hate for long-ass driveways.

He drove up to the house and three men came out to grab the stuff from the back of the car.

I slowly got out not wanting to wake up Aiden.

"Put the stuff in one of the spare room's closets to ours," Dom ordered them.

We walked into the garage and into the house.

I stopped at the kitchen to grab some food.

"What is Aiden going to eat?" I asked Dom.

"Well shit."

"Can you cut up some fruit and put it in a bowl."

"Wait do you have his hospital records?" I asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Just give me them," I said holding out my hand.

"Okay." He said pulling a thick stack of paper out of his jacket pocket.

I grabbed it and started looking to see if he had any allergies.

"Okay, okay great!" I said noticing that he didn't have any known allergies.

"What we're you looking at?"

"I was just seeing if he had any allergies."

"Oh smart," Dom said tapping his temple with his finger.

"Yup I know."

"Okay just cut up some fruit and put it in a bowl for me and Aiden. Also bring up some ice cream, some apple juice and cheese, and crackers." I said. "Enough for all of us."

"And where are you going." He asked.

"I'm going to lay down with the beautiful sleeping son of ours," I said spinning on my heel and walking away before Dom could object.

I walked up the stairs to our room.

I carefully opened the door to not make any noise.

I closed it behind me and walked over to the bed.

I set Aiden down in the middle of it and walked to the basket with all the blankets to find my favorite one.

It was huge. It was brown and had a bunch of details and it was super fluffy.

I also grabbed two more, one for if Aiden wanted his own and another for Dom.

I stood up and wrapped the blanket around me like I'm a little burrito."

I walked to the bed and sat down resting my back on the pillows while my head was on the headboard.

I grabbed Aiden and cradled him like a little baby pulling my blanket around him.

Holy shit he's freezing.

We need to get him a jacket.

I grabbed the other two blankets not caring about Dominico and layed them on top of my legs. I also grabbed the duvet and pulled it over the other two blankets on my legs.

I was super warm.

I looked down at Aiden making sure that the blankets weren't covering his face so he could breathe.

I got bored so I started singing a song.

*play the song now*

"The night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go." I started slow.

"So won't you say you love me."

"I'll make you so proud of me." I continued.

"We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go."

Just as I got to the chorus Dom came in with our food but that didn't stop me.

"So won't you, please, be my, be my little baby."

"Be my little baby, my one and only baby, Say you'll be my darlin', be my, be my baby, Be my baby now, my one and only baby."

"Wha oh oh oh." I stopped but the song continued.

"I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see." Dom started. His voice was amazing.

"For every kiss you give me I'll give you three."

"Oh, since the day I saw you." He continued.

"I have been waiting for you."

"You know I will adore you 'til eternity."

"So won't you, please, be my, be my baby, Be my little baby, my one and only baby."

"Say you'll be my darlin', be my, be my baby, Be my baby now, my one and only baby." He repeated.

"Wha oh oh oh oh."

I started doing a violin motion but with one hand mimicking the music that should be played in this part of the song.

"So come on and, please, be my, be my baby." I started singing with him.

Be my little baby, my one and only baby, Say you'll be my darlin', be my, be my baby." We sang together.

"Be my baby now, my one and only baby."

"Wha oh oh oh." Dom set the tray he was holding on the bed next to us and sat down throwing an arm over my shoulders.

"Be my, be my baby, be my little baby." We kept singing.

"My one and only baby, oh oh."

"Be my, be my baby, oh, My one and only baby, whoa oh oh oh oh."

"Be my, be my baby, oh, My one and only baby, oh, Be my, be my baby, oh, Be my baby now." We ended the song on the same note.

"You have a beautiful voice you know that right." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah, I do. But you not horrible after all."

"Oh am I."

"Yup, your actually pretty good," I said leaning to his face and kissing his lips.

"Now where's my food?"
*************
Heyyyyy guys. This chapter was interesting. I was bored and wanted to spice things up a bit and decided on them singing. Also, go check out my Tiktok; Denofroses for updates and soon-to-be sneak peeks of my new book.

Please comment and vote. 💗

Luv you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
535 28 11
The need for Blood. Honor. Devotion. Determination. Loyalty. Respect. Knowledge. The seven things that drove a Kingdom, Queendom, or any monarchy. Bu...
2K 93 15
How much can you love a man to be able to accept anything just to be with him? .............. "Get up, Bella! Don't make me come to get you up, beca...
68.5K 1.4K 23
COMPLETE Selfless Erica helps out a friend one night and end up in a shootout, she is then faced with a decision to help the guys who almost got her...