The Santa Clause 2 & 3: Santa...

By SlinkyDogg

Years have passed since that very night Scott Calvin became Santa and his daughter (Name) became the Little H... More

Life In The North Pole
Elfcon One
We Need To Talk
The Mrs. Clause
THE DE-ELFTIFICATION PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
Toy Santa
Don't Let It Get To Zero
The Key To Being Santa
Tinsel Football
The Naughty & Nice Center
Well This Is Concerning
Under House Arrest
The Battle For The North Pole
Merry Christmas To All & To All A Good Night
Elf Son-In-Law
Baby In Coming
Jack Frost
Keeping An Eye On Jack
Canada
Trying To Keep Everything From Falling Apart
Be Careful What You Wish For
The Escape Clause
Melting A Frozen Heart
It's A Wonderful Life

The First Red Flag

5.5K 148 104
By SlinkyDogg

(I couldn't find a good photo for this chapter so here's a meme I found instead.)

Bernard and (Name) decided it was finally time to let Toy Santa into the Workshop. They can't keep him locked up in Scott's room forever, not without the elves becoming suspicious. As long as they keep an eye on the Toy and make sure he doesn't do anything bad, it'll be fine.

"Santa, look forward and put on a smiley face. Say hello to your elves." Bernard told the Toy Santa, who looked up from his Handbook still reading through it. "Ho, ho, ho! You're doing a wonderful job!"

A little elf comes up, holding a toy car. "Santa, when you said the bigger wheels, is this what you meant?" Toy Santa looked at Bernard for a moment then back at the elf. "Ho, ho, ho! You're doing a wonderful job!" The elf walk off, satisfied enough with that answer.

"You're doing great. Dial it down on the ho-ho-ho's, but otherwise you're gold." Bernard told the doppelgänger. "Ho, ho ho! Ho, ho, ho, ho, HO, HO! Ho, ho, ho." Toy Santa said, walking off on his own.

The trio stop, watching the Toy blend right in. "Hm. Maybe this might actually work out." (Name) said, holding her chin in thought. Curtis smiles and gestures to her while looking at Bernard. "Look! Even (Name) coming around! Why don't you just say it? 'You were right, Curtis. I was wrong.'"

Bernard rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay, I admit it. They're happy. They're working hard. Everything's going to be fine." The Head Elf said, patting Curtis on the shoulder. (Name) smiles and ruffles Curtis' hair. "Nice work, Genius." The glasses elf smiles with pride, feeling like he's finally proven himself.

Toy Santa walks back over to the trio, looking at his book. "This book is very interesting reading. There's a lot of rules they're not following." He said, looking up from the pages.

"That's what I've been saying all along! Things have gotten a little too sloppy around here. Ever since our Head Elf got all lovey-dovey." Curtis said, gesturing to (Name) once again. "I beg your pardon?" Bernard asked, looking at Curtis insulted. "Excuse me?" (Name) asked at the same time as Bernard, while putting her hands on her hips and looking at Curtis likes she's about to kill him.

"Well then no wonder they're not following the rules! If Head Elf doesn't follow them why should they?" Toy Santa said, looking at Bernard. "Wha... What are you talking about? Bernard's like the model elf of following the rules!" (Name) said, while Bernard nodded.

"Not with this rule here he's not!" Toy Santa holds out the book pointing at one of the rules. "Elves are not allowed to engage in romantic or physical relationships with humans." Toy Santa read out loud. "But I'm not an human, I'm an elf." (Name) told the Toy.

"Uh... No you're not. Elves have pointy ears, you have giant round fluffy ears." Toy Santa said, with a smile. "These aren't ears, their earmuffs!" (Name) said, pointing at the earmuffs on her head. "Oh really? Then take them off."

(Name) goes quite, not removing the earmuffs. Her ears are getting smaller and more human shape day by day. Showing them would only prove Toy Santa point more that she's not an elf.... Not anymore. "That's what I thought!" Toy Santa said, leaning forward and getting close to her face.

Toy Santa stand up straight again, looking at Curtis. (Name) looks at the ground in shame, pressing her hands to her ear muffs. Bernard look at his girlfriend with pity, before he glared at the Toy Santa for upsetting her.

"Sloppiness means mistakes. MISTAKES AREN'T A GOOD THING!" Toy Santa yelled. Bernard look at the toy surprise by this sudden outburst. "I might have to make some changes here." Toy Santa said. "What do you have in mind?" Curtis asked, eagerly.

"Let me show you." The two then walked out, to point out all the mistakes in the Workshop."There's many things. Look here..." Bernard and (Name) watch Toy Santa, feeling unease about him once again. "I hope Dad's having better luck on his end."

Meanwhile... "The best thing about singing at Christmas. Is the cocoa, caroling and fun..." A woman named Tracy sings, in a restaurant causing some people near by to glance over. "You know that one? I know that song." Scott said quietly, hoping she would stop now. But Tracy just kept singing. "Whoah-oh-oh! Go totally yuletide. Takin' a sleigh ride!"

"You're good." Scott told her. Suddenly Tracy jump out of her chair to start dancing, going into full performer mode now. This cause everyone in the restaurant to stop and stare, making it even more awkward. "Santa shirts, reindeer skirts. Whoah-oh-oh!"

"Hey!" Scott said, still smiling but he felt very uncomfortable now. "Watchin' the windows fog drinkin' some eggnog. Whoah-oh-oh! Fill up a stocking. Spray on some flocking. PUT UP A TREE! SPORTS ON TV! Uh, whoah-oh-oh! I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel. Ah, ah, ah, ah. Man! I feel like some Christmas. Oh-oh, wow wow wow!"

Scott gives a uncomfortable smile, thankful the song is finally over. Tracy laughs retaking her seat, waiting for Scott's thought. However Scott didn't give the reaction she was hoping for. "Whew!"

"You hated it?" She asked, dropping her smile. "It kind of scared me a little bit." He admitted, Tracy was not pleased with that answer. "No, I just. I... I just... I wasn't prepared for a performance, so if l..." Tracy grab her coat and purse, slipping them both on. "I put myself out and that was not an easy thing to do. If you can't support a woman's ambition, then I don't think there's any reason to continue this date." She then takes her leave, with Scott left to eat alone.

Returning to the Laura and Neil's house, Scott went to Charlie's room, knocking on the door before letting himself in. "Dad?" Charlie said, surprised to see him back so soon. "Hey Sport."

"How's it go?" Charlie asked, sitting up in his bed. "Well... Let's just say I'm not booking a church yet." Scott said with a chuckle, as he takes a seat on the edge of the bed. "Boy, I'll tell ya, woman are hard to figure out."

"Tell me about it." Charlie said. "You too, huh? Girl trouble?" Scott asked him. "Well, there's this one girl. We just used to be friends and hang out at the mall and stuff like that. Then one day, I looked at her, and I got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I started worrying about what to wear and what my hair looked like. And then I wanted to kiss her."

Scott gasped and place his hand over his mouth playfully. "How did she do that?" Charlie asked, making Scott smile. "I don't know. But they all can do that. Even (Name)."

"She use to be really mean. But then she and Bernard got together and she changed..." Charlie started. "Oh yeah. A whole lot." Scott said with a chuckle. "Am I going to change too?" Charlie asked. "A little. But it's okay. That right someone can make you change for the better. No better examples with you're sister." Charlie nodded, remember all the mean and bratty things (Name) use to do.

Scott's eyes lit up when he spotted the snow globe Charlie got when he was seven, sitting on a shelf above his bed. "Look at that. The snow globe!" He said reaching for the globe, picking it up. "This is so beautiful. I remember when Bernard gave this to you."

"He said all I have to do to see you or (Name) is shake it." Charlie said, repeating Bernard's words like he said them yesterday. "Now, all you gave to do is yell down the hall. And I'm there whenever you need me."

"Yeah..." Charlie said quietly. "I'm a little tired, Dad. I'll see you in the morning." The teenage suddenly said, turning over to lay on his side. "...Okay." Scott said quietly, feeling a disconnect with his son now.

"Night." Charlie told him. "Good night." Scott stood up, setting the snow globe back on the shelf. "Can you turn the light off, please?" Charlie asked, pointing at the lap on his nightstand. "Yeah, cause it's such a big reach for you!" Scott turn off the light and exited Charlie's room, returning to the guest room for the night.

Charlie closer his eyes, trying to get some sleep, but it wasn't working out. He let out a groan, turning over to turn his light back on. He sits up taking the snow globe off the shelf, watching the snow inside fly around.

Charlie looks over at photos he's tape to the wall above his shelf, eyeing one of his eight year old self and (Name). He look back down at the globe, giving it a shake. After waiting a couple minutes he gives it another shake. Nothing.

Charlie closed his eye, letting out a heavy breath. He set the globe back on the shelf, flipping the light off and burying his face into his pillow. Sounds of muffled crying can be heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 12 15
What happens when the 16 year old daughter of Scott Calvin, Alexis Calvin, becomes a full time resident of the North Pole and has to deal with the he...
1.1K 4 14
It's been 8 years since Scott Calvin became Santa Claus and everything was perfect! Kids from around the world have been happier than ever, the elves...
59K 1K 15
(Y/N) Calvin is a normal 19 year old girl who's never really liked the holidays because of all the chaos, though she keeps a brave face and stays pos...
41.5K 598 33
Allie Calvin is the oldest and only daughter of Scott Calvin. She was 15 when her father puts on the suit. Allie Calvin is nothing like her brother...