Our Girl

By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

A South Asian bisexual mc???? Unbelievable!!!! This book is a little long like "when are they going to smash... More

INTRODUCTION
Character Profiles
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65
66
67
68
69.
70.
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
A/N
Bonus I
Bonus II
Bonus III
Bonus IV
Bonus V
Bonus VI
Bonus VII
Bonus VIII
Bonus IX
Bonus X
Bonus XI
Bonus XII
Bonus XIII
Bonus XIV
Bonus XV
Bonus XVI
Bonus XVII
Bonus XVIII
Bonus XIX
Bonus XXI
Bonus XXII
Bonus XXIII

39

94 4 0
By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

Jasmine

"Hello my little baby. Helloo" I said in a baby voice as Simran handing me her son, Kiran. "he's what, 4 months old?" I asked Simran.

"Yup" she threw herself, gently, on the sofa while Hardeep brought in a bunch of bags in the house.

"Are you settling camp here or something? The fuck are all these bags here for?" Abhi walked into the living room.

"Don't swear in front of the baby, Abhi" Arjun scolded

"Shut up. He's going to be swearing when he first starts talking, like this kanjar over here" he slapped the back of my head lightly. (bastard)

"Where's Ranveer?" Simran asked

"Work" I replied.

"Then why aren't you?" Simran turned to Abhi

"I wanted to see my beautiful little nephew" he walked towards me, trying to take Kiran out of my arms but I quickly sat beside Simran.

"When did Ranveer leave?"

"Like 20 minutes ago"

"Abhi- if you don't get your ass changed and to work maim raba di saunha khanda ham-" she closed her eyes. (I swear to God-)

"I can't go"

"Why not?"

"Hernia" he sat on the other side of Simran

I gagged.

"Bull- you're lying" Simran sat up.

"I'm not! Look" he lifted up his beige kurta to show a lump on the left side of his stomach.

I gagged again "can you not-"

"Why? Want to touch it?" He tried to grab my hand but Simran slapped him.

"You should get that checked out before it gets serious" Hardeep chimed in.

"What are you? A doctor?" Abhi scoffed.

"Yes" all four of us said in unison.

"Oh"

. . .

"Jasminder!" Simram whisper yelled as she walked into my room after putting Kiran to sleep.

She climbed under the covers with me before facing me.

"You're dating three guys, you chinaal" she slapped me on the arm lightly.

"I knowww. I'm sorry" I covered my face with my hands.

"It's okay. The only thing that matters is if you're happy or not. Are you happy?"

"So so happy. Hai raba. They're so fun and they're so funny. Oh my gosh, Alex is so funny. He always makes fun of my height but have you seen him? He is so tall. Him and Michael are 6'5 max. and don't even get me started on Leo. OH MY GOSH! Our one year anniversary is in two weeks and guess where they're taking me."

"I-"

"Ireland. They're going to take me to where their actual house is. Have I told you that they're fucking minted?"

"No?? How rich? Like white people rich?"

"Richer"

She gasped "that's amazing. Are they like your sugar daddies?"

I laughed "No. oh gosh. I don't really care about all of that but yeah" I clapped my hands softly "they're just really cool and I really like them" I grinned.

"Oh Jas" she cupped my face "I'm so happy for you but what about marriage and everything"

"I don't want to get married and have kids and they know that"

"But have you asked them what they want?"

My face dropped slightly "No . . . "

"Jasmine, I think you should discuss that with them and I know it's still early, like one year but you need to know how they feel because they are older than you and might want different things"

"I know I know. I'll talk to them when we're in Ireland but not on our anniversary of course" I let out a small breathy laugh. 

"Okay good. Ugh look at you" she squished my face "Why did you have to grow up."

. . .

"Are we going Northern Ireland or Ireland?" I asked as we drove to the airport.

"Where do you our accents sound like they're from?" Alex asked.

I shrugged "what's the difference?"

"Disgraceful." Leo mumbled making me sigh. "I'm joking, my love. Michael and I are from Dublin and this fucker-" he nodded his head towards Alex who was in the passenger seat "-is from Belfast but we live in Fermoy"

"That's cool. I- IS THAT A PRIVATE PLANE?" I took off my seatbelt and leaned very forward, resting my hands on Alex and Leo's thighs, looking at the giant plane infront of us

"Yes it is. You don't think we'd take you on some common plane" Michael chuckled, pulling me back.

"I guess I'm too 'common' for you" I rolled my eyes. "Who's that girl?" I asked, pointing to the lady standing by the stairs.

"I think she may be an air hostess" Alex replied with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Oh"

"Hello sirs" The lady greeted.

"Hello. How are you?" Alex asked, glancing at me. I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs, into the plane.

"What?! This is so cool. Let's get drunk!" I pointed to the multiple bottles of champagne and wine.

"How about we don't" Michael cupped my face from behind, making me look all the way up, kissing me on the nose.

"What a party-pooper" I mumbled, taking the window seat, putting my small bag on the seat next to me as Michael sat in seat diagonal from me while Leo went to a seat with more leg room.

"I'll get drunk with you, my darling" Alex moved my bag to the seat next to Michael before sitting next to me.

"There was a bag there for a reason, Alex" I stood up and sat next to Michael, putting the bag on the chairs next to us.

"What did I do now??"

I shrugged and looked out the window. "how long is the flight?" I asked Michael.

"9 hours" Alex replied.

NINE HOURS? ugh.

I glared at him, crossing my arms before looking back out the window.
"Thank you" I mumbled under my breath.

. . .

The boys were sleeping and I already slept the way here so I am currently walking back and forth the plane but I stopped right outside the pilot's cabin.

I knocked before drawing back the curtains "hey guys!"

"Hello ma'am. Is there something wrong?" The co-pilot turned around. He had a very kind face with small wrinkles around his eyes and combed back hair with grey streaks on the side.

"Oh no not at all. I just wanted to see if you guys were okay"

He let out a breath he had been holding before chuckling slightly "We're quite okay. Thank you ma'am."

"You can call me Jasmine. Ma'am sounds too posh for me"

"I'll keep that in mind. . .Jasmine" he smiled.

"Perfect!" I smiled back "Um how long is left?"

"About seven hours"

SEVEN HOURS? Fuck me.

"Oh that's just great but thank you! See you later!"

I walked back to where the guys were and to my surprise, they were still sleeping.

I gasped when I saw the view outside and went towards the window. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BE ASLEEP. I took some photos before walking towards the bucket of champagne. Yum.

I poured myself a glass and the other three one and put it in their hands.

God, this is so sad.

I clinked our glasses before drinking mine but when I reached for Michael's, he had a really strong grip on the glass.

"Go to sleep, Jas." He mumbled, putting the drink on the table.

"I can't" I took Alex's drink and downed that.

"Try to. How long is left?"

"Seven hours" I walked to Leo whose drink was on the verge of falling but luckily I was there to catch it.

"And what are you planning to do for seven hours?"

I shrugged "Find something"

He sighed before going back to sleep. I walked towards the air hostess cabin but overheard some laughing.

"What a slut. Three guys?? Unbelievable" the girl who was standing by the stairs commented.

Let's go in there.

I knocked before entering and all three of them had stopped laughing and we're looking at me with their stupidly perfect makeup. 

"Can we help you?" The blonde asked. She was tall and had her hair up in a bun, just like the other blonde, and brunette.

"I was just wondering if you had anything to eat"

"We have peanuts"

"Anything more . . meal like?"

"Lasagna?"

"Oo yum! Which kind?"

"Lamb and Vegetables"

"Can I have the lamb one?"

"Sure" she smiled. I did not like that smile one bit.

She gave me a small foil container and I went back to where I was sitting, next to Michael.

This is some funky tasting lamb.

Maybe because it's airplane food.

But still. It's tastes like something other than lamb.

"What are you eating?" Michael asked, still keeping his eyes closed.

"Lasagne. Want some?"

He opened his mouth, making me smile, and I fed him a forkful.

"Sweetheart" he sat up "Babe, this is not-"

"It's not lamb, is it?"

"No"

I sighed and got up, walking to the toilet, and knelt down before sticking two fingers down my throat, making myself throw up. Michael walked in, crouching behind me, rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart" he said softly.

"It's okay" I stood up and flushed the toilet "I can just pray" I looked down at him. I washed my hands and mouth before walking out with him, but he did not come back to the seats with me, no. Instead he went to air hostess who gave me the beef lasagne.

I took some gum out of my bag and sat back by the window. Waiting for him to come back.

"Fired!" He came back with a smile on his face.

"Michael?! I'm sure it was just a mistake"

"I don't care" he leaned back, closing his eyes again.

I sighed and got back up to go get my bag. "Can I paint your nails?" I turned to my side, sitting on one ankle.

He held his hand out, making grin. I let out a small 'yay' before digging through my bag to get all the colours I had.

"Which colour do you want? I have; baby blue, baby pink, red, green, hot pink, maroon, navy blue, white, and black"

"Any" he replied.

I sighed dramatically "fine. Oo okay I'm going to paint your hands red but paint on finger green and I'll do the opposite. Like Christmas!"

"I love it" he smiled back.

. . .

"Leo! Look!" I called when he finally woke up. I held up Michael and I's hands to show him our nails.

"Son hermosos mi amor" he complimented. (They're beautiful, my love)

"Thank you" I smiled. "How long is left?"

"About three hours" Michael replied. He was doing some work on his laptop instead of all his attention being on me. How rude.

I stood up with a bottle of wine and headed towards Leo but not before Michael grabbed my jaw and pulled me towards him, our noses barely touching.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered, making me smile. I'm pretty sure my whole face would be red if my skin was lighter. Out of nowhere, he smashed his lips against mine, taking me by surprise. He bit my lip, asking for access which I refuse, causing him to squeeze my ass, making me gasp softly into the kiss.

"Don't get drunk" he whispered after we pulled away.

"I'm making no promises" I smirked making him slap my ass as I turned around with a light-heartedly annoyed expression.

"No." Leo looked up at me as I held up the bottle of wine with a hopeful look on my face.

"Why not?!" I placed the bottle by his laptop.

"Go drink with Alex"

"No"

"Why not?"

I shrugged, pushing his table away slightly so I could sit on his lap. He un-straightened his legs as I rested my head back on his shoulder while his hand rested on my stomach. I hated that. It made me even more insecure about being mid-size.

"What are you doing?" I looked at his laptop to see a bunch of tabs open. Ew. It looks so messy.

"Work"

"Great. Oo I like your glasses" they were black wayfarer glasses that suited him perfectly. "hey! And your beard. Ugh you look so good right now" I turned to the side, my feet resting on the armrest as I rested my head on his shoulder again. "I just want to-" I squished his face and kissed his lips, making him smirk.

. . .

Leo

"How do you get away with murder?" She asked in a whisper all of a sudden "because, personally, I think I'd be a great murderer. Like from all the crime documentaries I've watched, I could just pick out the things they did wrong and do it myself. But I don't have any one to kill so I guess that's wasted potential" she sighed, playing with the strings of my hoodie.

"You don't want to be a murderer, my love."

"What's it like?"

"Stressful. You won't like it. Fuck, we don't like it but it's what we have to do to survive. You don't survive in this day and age with a docile mindset"

She shrugged "If you could, would you leave?"

″Hundred percent.″

"Were you born into it?"

"Yup."

"Are you all a part of different mafias?" She whispered the word 'mafia' making me smile. I know she's been trying to make me smile for the past year but I always do when she's not looking. I want her to keep making me smile.

"Yes and no. Mike is part of the Kenyan slash Ugandan mafia, I'm part of the Mexican mafia and Al is, of course, part of the Italian mafia but Mike and I's mafia are very small and underground and as you know, the Italian mafia is mainstream as well as the Chinese and Russian. I hope that makes sense" I drew circles on her thigh with my finger.

"It does" she looked up at me with a smile "I think it's really cool if you ignore all of the trauma"

I chuckled "I'm surprised you stayed"

"You thought I'd leave?? You're part of the mafia" she whispered 'mafia' again. "and you thought I'd skip the opportunity to tell people 'yeah I have 3 boyfriends in the mafia'- don't worry- I haven't told anyone" she 'zipped' up her mouth and 'threw away the key'.

I cupped her face, brushing an eyelash from her under her eye. "You are something" I kissed her the lips before going back to work as she snuggled further into me.

. . .

"-and I'm like 'how do you not believe in evolution there are literally fossils' and you know what their reply was?-"

"To please shut the fuck up" Alex interrupted Jasmine's rant about evolution and how she doesn't understand how people don't believe in it without the excuse of religion.

"Fine" she went silent but there was shuffling and a slap was heard and a small 'ow'. "Michael?!"

"Sorry, sweetheart"

"I'm sorry, my darling. I didn't mea-"

"It's okay. I was talking too much. I would've done the same if I were you"

I looked in their direction and saw her picking at her nails as she turned to me with teary eyes. My face softened as I called her over with my eyes. She quickly got up and came over to me, straddling my lap as she tucked her head in the crook of my neck while I sat up straight, as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"Jas-" Alex tried to speak but I held up my hand to shut him up. 

About 15 minutes or so went by as she stopped crying and was just outlining the tattoos on my collar, resting her head on my shoulder. 

"Go fucking apologize to her, Alex, you stupid twat. I don't understand how stupid you have to be to say that. You know she enjoyed talking about that and quite frankly, it was very interesting to hear her views on it so go over there and apologize you dick" Michael whisper-scolded.

Alex sat on the seat beside us and turned to face us. "Jasmine" he tapped her shoulder.

She turned and faced him with a neutral expression.

"Jas, baby, I'm incredibly sorry for telling you to 'shut the fuck up' and I hope you know that I did not mean it at all" he took her hand in his.

She shrugged "it's cool"

He looked at me and then back at Michael who was glaring daggers at him. "I'll do anything, Jas. Just please don't be mad at me."

She lifted her head up and a devious smirk overtook her face "Anything?"

"Anything- I don't like that smirk. What are you planning to do?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Kneel and beg for my forgiveness. Tell me what you what you did wrong and why it was wrong and why you will not do again."

My eyes widened along with his and Michael's.

"Okay. I-"

"Kneel"

He looked at Mike and I "No."

"Fine" she turned her head to the other side, resting it on my shoulder again.

"Fucks sake" he mumbled, standing up and walking in front of Jasmine and getting down on one knee.

"Both knees"

"Non posso credere che lo sto facendo" he muttered under his breath (I can't believe I'm doing this) He got on both knees and looked Jasmine in the eyes. She sat up straight and crossed her arms as my hands rested on her butt.

"Jasmine Singh. I am so incredibly sorry for what I said to you. I'm sorry for telling you to shut up and it was very wrong-" I looked at Michael who was covering his mouth with his hand while he looked at what unfolded right in front of us. "-because you were really happy and I just rained on your parade which I will not be doing again because I do not like you being mad at me and I- we love hearing you talk about things you like talking about"

A smile overtook Jasmine's face "You can get up" he got up without hesitation and quickly brushed his knees.

"So you forgive me?" He asked.

"Oh I forgave you ages ago. I just wanted to see the extent you'd go to for me" she looked up at him with a grin.

"Why you little-" he squished her face with both hands before kissing her softly.

I wish it was like this forever.

»»»»»»
3k words. Absolutely absurd.

I'm on the last episode of Banana Fish and I don't think I'm ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
496K 9.1K 50
✨Book two✨ It's not necessary to read the first book but the characters from the first book do appear in this one. ...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

7.4K 146 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
7.1K 166 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...