My Ghetto Love

By bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 13.

15.3K 233 56
By bebigehl

I picked up Nia's shoe and threw it directly at the person's head.

'Argh! The fuck?!' He shouts. Nia finally realises what I was talking about.

'Oh my fuck!' She throws her shoe at the other person and it hits him in his...manhood. He screams then drops down to the floor.

'My balls.' He says wearily. Nia jumps on the figure still standing up and I help her throw him on the floor.

'Argh! Jayda fam!' I recognise that voice. I get up and turn on the light to see Jayden curled up in a ball on the floor and Nia sitting on Dontae's head.

'Nia! Its Dontae and Jayden!' I say. I couldn't help laughing. It served them right for scaring us though. After we had all calmed down we were sitting down in the front room. Jayden had put a pack of frozen peas on his area.

'You left the key in the door you paigon.' Jayden says.

'Ah, shit. What if someone tried to rob us?' I ask in shock.

'See, you're lucky we came.' Dontae says. I roll my eyes.

'Come let's watch another movie.' Jayden says grinning. I groan because I know he's gonna pick a scary movie. I saw that he picked Evil Dead.

'Jayden, that's just come out in the cinema. How did you get it on DVD?' I ask in confusion.

'Man has ways.' He says chuckling. He probably did something illegal.

'I am not watching this.' Nia says.

'Go home then. Bye.' Jayden says. I begged that they would not start.

'Shut the fuck up. Little pussy. You screamed when I hit you.'

'Ay shut up. You hit Little Man.' He says.

'Okay. Ew, ew, ew. Shut up, both of you.' I say. Dontae and Jayden got some snacks so we switch off the lights and get comfortable. I position myself so I'm leaning against Dontae in between his legs, his arms were also wrapped around my waist. Nia was on the floor with the snacks next to her and Jayden was on the other side of the snacks. The movie starts playing and I can hardly watch it. Do you know how scary it is? I knew I was getting nightmares tonight.

'Sorry.' Dontae whispers.

'For what?'

'Not telling you Che gave me head.' I shrug.

'It's okay.'

'Ite. I thought you were upset with me cos of the way you just left.' He says.

'Nah, it was just...' I can't tell him I was upset because I like him! '...I didn't expect Che to do something like that, again.' I say quietly.

'Yeah. I was drunk and high and to be honest I can't remember shit.' He sighs. I chuckle.

'So you're not angry at me?'

'No, never.' I say in a baby voice. I turn around so I can pinch his cheek but he bites my finger. He actually bites me. I scream at the same time as Nia. Why are we always screaming together but for different reasons? 'You bit me!' I whisper/shout.

'You know I don't like it when you pinch my cheeks.' He shrugs. I flick his forehead. 'I aint scared to bite you again you know.' He says.

'Shut up, stupid female dog.' I mutter under my breath.

'What. Repeat that if you're brave.' He says. We had totally forgotten about the film but at least we were still whispering.

'Dog. Female. You. Are.' He pulls on my bottom lip until my face is centimetres from his.

'If you're brave. Say it again.' I feel his breath on my face, that's how close we were. Did it just get hot in here? I gulp as I realise his pink, soft lips were so close to mine...Wait, shut up Jayda!

'I said-.' He cuts me off by kissing me. He really had to stop doing this. A flash brought me back to my senses. I peel myself away from Dontae to look at Nia. She was watching the film calmly and Jayden was pinging someone, probably some girl.

'Why do you keep doing that?' I ask Dontae quietly.

'What?'

'..Kissingme.' I mumble quickly. He shrugs.

'Your lips are soft innit.' I was so happy that he couldn't see my face because I know I'm blushing.

'Well, I didn't give you permission.' I say folding my arms. He laughs.

'I don't need your permission Jayda.'

'Um, yes you do.' I say screwing up my face.

'Whatever helps you sleep at night.' I turn around so I can watch the rest of the movie in peace. After the film finished Jayden got a call that pissed him off, a lot.

'Yo.'

'...'

'What?! When?'

'...'

'By who?'

'...'

'I'm coming, yeah?'

'...'

He locks off. He looked so angry, the last time I saw him this angry was...I can't even remember when.

'Wagwan?' Dontae asks.

'C dotz got stabbed.' C dotz? That name sounded familiar but I didn't know who it was.

'It was them older's innit.' Dontae says. Jayden nods.

'They're at the spot now.' Jayden says. Dontae nods then they go upstairs, I heard Dontae on the phone sorting something out.

'So, enjoy the movie?' Nia asks suspiciously.

'Yeah...'

'Did you see the bit when she got dragged down into the basement?'

'Ye-Yeah! That was so scary.' I laugh uneasily. I had no idea what she was talking about.

'You dirty liar! I know you didn't because you were lipsing up Dontae.' She shows me her phone and I see a picture of me and Dontae kissing. My mouth drops. So that was the flash I saw. She smirks as Jayden and Dontae come thundering downstairs. I noticed they were blacked-out and that's when I knew something bad was going to happen.

'Tell mum I'll be home before the party.' Jayden says. I saw a baseball bat in his hand. I hated it when he did stuff like this.

'Don't do anything stupid Jayden.' I say wearily. Dontae came and hugged me. 'Be careful.' I whisper to him.

'I always am b.' He gently pecks my forehead before letting go of me. They leave and shortly after Nia leaves to get ready for the party. It was an understatement to say I was scared for Jayden and Dontae. Jayden gets angry really quickly and when he loses his temper, he just...switches. And Dontae, you can't tell when he turns angry because he acts so calm but I can tell, his hazel eyes turn almost black and his voice goes deeeeeeeep, he sounds buff though.

My mum got home at 7.30 and had a bath then started getting ready for the party. I had shower then walked into my room to see my mum was trying to make me wear a dress. No way, jose.

'But mum! I can't!' I say.

'Why?' She says.

'Because it's a dress! I don't wear dresses.' I whine. After more whining, my mum finally says I don't have to wear a dress.

'Okay, a skirt.'

'No mum, no.' I cry. I was not in the mood to dress up.

'So what? Are you going to turn up to the party naked?!' My mum shouts in exasperation.

'I could wear jeans...' I say quietly. The look she gave me was deadly so I just shut up. 'Leggings?' I suggest. After much consideration I'm forced to wear a skirt. I choose a black skater skirt with a Denim shirt and my white Converses. I had tied half my hair up and left the bottom half out.

'Now you look presentable!' My mum says scanning me. I roll my eyes. Then my mum shouts for Jayden to come here. Jayden bops into my room.

'Yeah?' He says to my mum.

'Come here. Lemme see what you're wearing.' My mum says. Jayden sighs and walks over to my mum. I realised my mum had tried to match us up because Jayden was also wearing denim. He was wearing Chino's, a plain white top and a Denim jacket on top and his white Airforces. My mum put some of my curling spray in his curls then stepped back and smiled at us.

'Now you both look presentable!' My mum says. After she freshens up and stuff we leave for the party and arrive there...2 and a half hours late. Talk about fashionably late.

The music was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. Summertime was playing; typical yardie tune. Jayden had gone outside to the big field with some other boys, my mum had gone to our Aunties and Uncles and I was just there...by myself. I immediately spot Nia so I walk over to her.

'Wagwan sexy.' She says drinking a cup which reeked of alcohol. I laugh.

'Nia, give me that! If your mum sees you drinking this...' Nia's stepdad, Junior, had snatched the cup out her hand and drank it himself. Nia kisses her teeth. I felt sorry for Junior; because he wasn't Nia's real dad he couldn't punish her properly, Nia took advantage of this. I mean he was trying but he was just failing. He was so cute as well, for an old guy.

Nia pulls me away and we just relax for a bit. Then a while later my mum comes up to me.

'Jayda; I have to go. You know the instructing course I'm taking? I have to be in Leeds by 7 am tomorrow so I'm going to leave now so I can stay overnight.' She shouts in my ear. I wasn't surprised because this is what normally happens, my mum suddenly has to disappear to half way across the world...or country.

'When are you coming back?'

'Hopefully Monday morning.' I nod. 'Jay is going to look after you until I get back and he has the keys. Make sure you tell Jayden too. I'll see you soon darling.' She kisses my cheek. 'Bye Nia.' She hugs Nia then leaves the hall.

'Wanna help me look for Jayden?' I ask Nia even though she had no choice.

'I don't think I have a choice.' She sighs and follows me out the hall. I see a group of boys sitting on some brick wall, smoking weed and talking loudly. Obviously Jayden was in the middle of them all. It was actually freezing outside and pitch black! I inform Jayden on what my mum had said to me.

'So, we got a free yard till Monday?' That seemed to be the only thing he heard. I roll my eyes but nod. 'Ay bmt, come let's have a drink up and get bare thots to come.' Jayden says getting excited. All the boys agree and spud. I shake my head. Well, I'm not sleeping tonight. Then we hear someone scream. We all look and see Dontae on the floor. I laugh and so does everyone else.

'Ay Dontae, get up you pussy!' A boy shouts exhaling smoke which flows directly into my direction. I start coughing and spluttering and they all laugh at me. Dontae gets up and when he gets to us acts like nothing happened.

'Wagwan.' He says taking a spliff out Jayden's hand.

'Are you alright? I saw you had a bit of a fall back there.' Nia says.

'Shut up. I was tying my laces.' He says blowing in her face. She starts coughing too. I laugh.

'Are you two gonna jam out here?' Dontae asks.

'After I find Jay.' I say. He nods. Me and Nia go back into the hall to look for Jay. After looking for him for ages, we see him with Jaydene, my little cousin Jerome, Dontae's little brother Amario and basically a group of little kids.

'Jaya!' They all say when they see me. What can I say, little kids love me.

'Hello guys!' I say picking Jaydene up.

'Here's the keys.' Jay says giving me them. I take them and put them in my little bag. 'I am meant to be coming to your yard and that but I know Jayden's probably already planned a party or suttin and I don't wanna be surrounded by 14 year olds so yeah.' He says. I laugh and put Jaydene down. Then I feel a little hand hold mine. I look down and see Amario.

'Hi Amari.' I say laughing. Then all the little kids run off and start chasing each other. We go back outside to where the boys are.

'Nia and Jayda, I beg you get some yatts to come.' Jayden says.

'Shut up.' I say.

'Oooo, gyals getting brave.' Some boy says laughing. Dontae pulls me in between his legs and puts his head in my shoulder.

'Aww.' Nia says grinning at me and I couldn't help blushing. I stood there shivering and just listening to all of them talking about stuff; I didn't understand what they were actually talking about though.

'Are you cold?' Dontae says quietly in my ear. I nod. He takes off his coat drapes it around my shoulders.

'Thanks.' I say. He nods.

'So are you gonna stay with me when we get to your yard?' He says in my ear.

'Um, why? You're gonna be with all your friends and stuff.' I say.

'But I love you, you're my best friend.' He says. I think he's high. I laugh and turn around so I'm facing him. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer so our faces were literally touching.

'I think you're high.' I whisper with a smile and he laughs. I figured that we must have looked like we were kissing or something. I was in between Dontae's legs, facing him with his coat over my shoulders and you couldn't see either of our faces due to my hair acting as a curtain. We were also really close together.

'I think the way we're standing looks wrong.' I whisper then giggle.

'Yeah, I think it looks like we're kissing.' He says quietly and his eyes flicker down to my lips. My lips instantly become dry and I subconsciously lick them.

'Is it now?' I say and he nods.

'Yeah. It...Is now?' He says. I laugh. Suddenly he places his lips on mine and kisses me. My brain doesn't function for a split second then I join in the kiss. It was then I realised me and Dontae really did not have a "normal" best friend friendship. Best friends don't kiss each other, on the lips. I wasn't complaining though. After like 2 whole minutes I pull away coughing and wiping my lips.

'What?' He asks in confusion.

'You taste like weed.' I say. He laughs and turns me back around and puts his arms around my waist. I see Nia's accusing eyes turn to me.

'Woii, Dontae's getting in there!' A boy says.

'Actually, we were talking.' I say. Nia raises her eyebrows.

'Talking my back foot.' She says then scoffs.

'Yeah, we were.' Dontae says.

'So, how we getting to your yard Jayden?'

'Um, bus innit.' Jayden says shrugging.

'So there's like 15 of us now and we're all getting the bus at like...' I check my phone '...11.36pm?'

'Yeah.' Jayden says nodding.

'Shouldn't we leave now then? I mean, whose parents are going to let them out at midnight to go to some drink up?' I say.

'Ay shut up Jayda.' Dontae says.

'I'm just stating facts.' I say folding my arms. He laughs.

'Well, I need to go tell my auntie.' Dontae says. He drops the spliff on the floor then let's go of my waist and jumps off the wall.

'Yeah, I need to tell my mum.' That was most of the replies. Everyone had gone to find their parents so it was just me, Nia, Jayden and some boy left.

'Help me convince Junior, please.' Nia says to me. I nod. We leave Jayden and go find her step-dad.

'Junior? Can I stay over at Jayda's house tonight please?' She asks sweetly. Junior thinks about it.

'We won't get into any trouble because my brother Jay is gonna be there; we'll just watch movies and do...girly stuff.' I say smiling at him.

'I was a teenager once you know? Alright, but after this you're grounded Nia. I mean it this time.' He says.

'Yeah, yeah. Thank you anyways!' Nia says. Then we went back outside to meet everyone. Nearly everyone was here now.

'So, Jordan and them lot are coming, Sophie's coming, Keiara's coming, Rips, Snapz and them are coming. Most of them girls that go to that sketty all girls' school are coming. And most of them are bringing people.' Jayden says.

'I thought this was a drink-up, not a party?' I say.

'Yeah but now everyone wants to come innit.' I nod. Soon, everyone was here and we were making our way to our house. We have to pick up Sophie and Jordan on the way. There was already 15 of us so imagine the noise we were making. Well, they were making.

The boys had made me and Nia go to Sophie's house to convince her parents to let her and Jordan come even though we don't know who the fuck she is! We knocked on the door and a pretty, white woman answered.

'Hi, we're Sophie's friends.' Nia says smiling. I saw a white girl looking at us in confusion, wondering who we were and why we were claiming we are her friends, then I saw Jordan and smiled at him. I think Jordan was telling Sophie what was happening and she nods then smiles at us.

'Well, we're really sorry for coming so late but we were wondering if Sophie would like to come to my house for a sleepover?' I ask.

'Oh, well erm, Sophie!' Sophie comes to the door.

'Yeah mum? Oh hi Jayda and Nia!' She hugs us both then whispers 'Play along.' I think I already like this girl.

'Hey Soph!' I say.

'Jayden also asked if Jordan could come. Jayda's mum is parked in the car just up the street because there was no parking around here.' Nia says smiling sweetly. My eyes turned wide and I turned to Nia. She slightly nudged my arm as if to say shut up.

'Oh, well...' Her mum wasn't so sure.

'Please mum? I'll be back by tomorrow afternoon and I haven't seen these guys in so long, you're the one that said I need to stop moping around the house and stuff and Jordan's coming so it's alright.' Sophie says.

'You can even call my mum if you want, to check.' I say. Now it's Nia's turn to look at me in disbelief.

'No, that's alright. Well me and Sophie's dad were going to go out tonight and if your mums okay with it...then why not?' She smiles warmly.

'Yay! Thank you mum.' Sophie kisses her cheek then runs upstairs. Her and Jordan come back within 5 minutes with bags of clothes and stuff.

'Be good please, I'll call your mum tomorrow Jordan.' Sophie's mum says kissing them both on the cheek.

'Ite, bye mum.' Jordan says. We start walking up the road and when we're out of Sophie's mums view, she shuts the door.

'Jayda!' Jordan shouts hugging me.

'Jordan!' I shout back.

'Wagwan Neez?' He says spudding Nia. Jordan is actually the biggest neek ever, but that's why everyone loves him.

'Nuttin much Jordz.'

'Oh yeah, this is my God-sister Sophie.' He says.

'Hi.' She says smiling. I smile back. We get to the bus stop and I realise most of the boys had boxes of alcohol and some soft drinks.

'Where did you lot get drinks from?' Nia asks before I can.

'Ask me no questions and you'll hear no lies.' Dontae says which probably means they stole it. Everyone spuds him. Me, Nia and Sophie just look at each other and shake our heads. It was around midnight when we got on the bus. I didn't have my oyster card so Dontae helped me sneak on. The noise they were making was disgusting. The very few people on the bus were screwing us. The boys ran upstairs and sat all the way at the back. Dontae made me sit next to him.

'But what if I wanted to sit next to Nia?' I say folding my arms.

'But what if I wanted to sit next to you?' He says. I laugh.

'But you are sitting next to me.' I say.

'Yeah, I know.' He says.

'You need to stop smoking weed.' I say. 'It messes with your head.'

'Is it now?' He says laughing. I didn't even realise that everyone else was here; it was like it was just me and Dontae. I felt like me and Dontae were becoming closer but instead of our best friend way from when we were 11, a much different way. As in I found him physically attractive, and want to be near him all the time.

'Ay, it's our stop.' Jayden says. We, they all thunder downstairs.

'Silly children.' A woman mutters shaking her head as we're getting off the bus.

'Ay, suck my dick yeah?' Jordan says as he jumps off the bus. The woman's mouth drops in shock. I start laughing, I couldn't help it. She tuts then shakes her head again.

Everyone was shouting at me to open the door.

'If you all stopped shouting then maybe I could open the do-.'

'Open the door!!' They shout cutting me off.

'Okay!' I say finally managing to open the door. Everyone rushes in. They immediately start setting up for the drink up/party. In like half an hour about 40 people had showed up. Jayden was playing loud music from his iPod, which was on its Docking Station. I had to open the door for people since everybody had left me, except Sophie. Nia was dancing with some boy called Rips.

Sophie was telling me about how she got suspended from her school when someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Cassie and her followers, and Keiara.

'Hi Keiara.' I say hugging her. We had become really close recently, we talked over bbm.

'Have you forgotten bout your beat down? Don't worry, soon come.' Kylie says pointing a crusty finger in my face. Wait, who said she could enter my house.

'Why are you in my house?' I ask.

'Who the fuck are you talking to?!' Kylie says getting up in my face.

'Your breathe is not the one.' I say whilst stepping back. It stank.

'Ay, what's going on?' Dontae says bopping out the front room. He sighs when he sees Cassie. 'I beg you lot bounce. You weren't invited, only Keiara was.'

'Dontae, don't be like that...' Cassie starts. I can't stand her whining.

'Ahh shut up! Evacuate the premises, for fuck sake.' I say pushing her out the door.

'I didn't wanna come to this shit ting anyway.' Kylie says. They leave and I shut the door.

'Come Jayda.' Dontae says to me.

'Nah, I'm good.'

'Fine, but I'll come get you later.' He says before disappearing into the front room. Throughout this miniature argument, Jayden had taken Sophie away to dance.

'Are you talking to Dontae?' Keiara asks.

'Yeah, why?'

'Oh, you know the whole thing with Chennai giving him head and like yeah.' Keiara didn't know I like Dontae, I couldn't tell the whole world!

'Oh yeah, well there isn't really any reason for me to be upset though.' I shrug. She nods, she had backed up the idea of Dontae being really high and drunk and apparently Che was 'proper onto him', like kissing him, grinding on him and just generally flirting with him.

I got up to get us drinks from the kitchen and then I saw Corey!

'Corey!' I scream and run to him then hug him. He winces but hugs me back. 'What happened?'

'Got stabbed in my leg innit.' Oh my gosh! 'C dotz' was Corey!

'Oh my gosh! Why aren't you in hospital?! Did they get arrested?! Where are your crutches?! Does your leg hurt?! My mums a nurse you know...' The rest of my speech became mumbled as he put his hand over my mouth.

'I left hospital when I wanted to, nah manden took care of them, I don't need crutches because it only sliced my thigh, and it only hurts a bit.' He shrugs. I hug him again.

'Aww, I'm sorry.' I say. He laughs.

'For what?'

'That you got stabbed.' I say.

'Core...' a girl shouts, it was that same girl from earlier, the one who's friend had the audacity to slap me. She looked kind of scared of me though. '...Rahn.' She corrects herself.

'What?' I kiss my teeth when she continues to stare at me.

'What fam?' Corahn kisses his teeth.

'I-I was...' She trails off then leaves the kitchen. LOOL, weird...

Corahn trails off into the front room 'to get some pussy', his words not mine. I was pouring me and Keiara a drink when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. Only 2 boys are brave enough to do that; Corahn and Dontae. I'm guessing this was Dontae.

'Told you I'll get you later.' He whispers then takes me to the front room. There were so many people in here that it was so hot! Dontae pulls me to the dance floor where my sofa's once were.

'I don't dance.' I shout in his ear, turning around to face him. He laughs.

'Yes you do.' He says. He hands me a plastic cup which has a blue liquid in it then puts his hands on my waist and sways my hips to the music.

'What is this?!' I shout over the music.

'Just drink it!' He shouts back. I sigh then down the alcoholic drink. As soon as it went down my throat there was a burning sensation in my chest. This was like the first time I had ever drank alcohol, apart from the occasional sip of Champagne at New Years. Then my favourite song came on.

You'll Always Be Mine, Sing It To The World,

Always Be My Boy, I'll Always Be Your Girl

Nobody's Business, Aint Nobody's Business

Aint Nobody's Business, But Mine, And My Baby

Mine, And My Baby, But Mine And My Baby,

But Mine And My Baby Ooh

I sang along loudly and Dontae laughs.

'This is our song yeah?' He says in my ear. I laugh and nod.

'Always be my boy.' I sang/shouted.

'Always be my girl...' Dontae sang quietly hugging me. Aww, he sounded so cute! 'You know I think this song describes us perfectly.'

'How?' I laugh.

'Even tho we aint dealing or nothing, you'll always be my girl innih.' He says. That actually melted my heart, I didn't quite understand what he meant though, always be his girl? I have to say, it did make me slightly happy. I turn around and look at him.

'Aww.' I say hugging him. He laughs and turns me back around.

After an hour of dancing with Dontae, we had both gotten too hot and tired so we went and sat down. I was sitting on his lap while he smoked weed, again.

'Do you want some?' He asks. I shake my head then nod. I don't know what was going through my head but I could only think of 4 letters: Y O L O. Dontae handed it to me. I put it to my lips then inhale. I immediately started having a coughing fit as I try to exhale the smoke. Dontae takes the spliff out my hand then laughs.

'I'm going to get a drink!' I shout then get up. I go into the kitchen where some people were just jamming.

I go to the table where all the drinks are and see they are all alcoholic. I scoop some type of orangey cocktail into a plastic cup and drink it. I go out into the hallway to find Keiara but she's not there anymore. Oh well.

I decide I need to pee anyways so I go upstairs. I stumble into the bathroom as the effect of a cup of blue alcohol and half a cup of some cocktail create a buzzing in my head. I lock the door and pee. After I've flushed and washed my hands I decide to check that no one was in mine, or my mum's room. I go into my room and no ones in there, except some coats and bags. I close my door then go into my mum's room. There was no one in there either.

As I was closing the door, something catches my eye. There was an envelope opened, on my mum's desk. Being the nosy person I am, I shut the door, switched on the light and take the letter out the envelope.

I unfolded it and saw it was a letter...from my dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 29
" oh Naomi girl i need your love " - youngboy " well .. Everyone else calls you k3" Naomi said while looking looking at him " you ain everyone else...
122K 5.7K 26
"Our love is a beautiful dark secret that only we understand."
599K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.