GOD KILLERS. Tom Riddle

Autorstwa hnrywinter

Please don't go, I'll eat you whole. TOM RIDDLE x male oc BOOK ONE OUT OF TWO Więcej

synopsis.
act one.
01. A fall from Grace
02. A meeting with God
03. The Knights
04. A run in with Bunny Goyle
05. Glory comes to those who wait
06. Out in the Woods we go
07. A run in with Juno Baptise
08. The colour of jealousy
09. Letters to home
10. Picture perfect
11. Flick Lovegood
12. Olive Hornby
13. How does one get a date?
14. Ask out Olive
15. The anger of Circe
16. Circes Midnight
17. Hogsmeade
18. Darling dearest
19. Bedridden
20. Slughorns party
21. Impulsiveness gets people killed
22. I knight thee, Sir Augustine
23. Dance Dance
24. Stars shining bright
act two.
headcanon time baby !!
01. December
02. New beginnings
03. He'll handle it
04. The Goyle estate
05. Dinner and Drama
06. Devour him
07. Hunting season
08. Keep it safe
09. Dreams
10. Christmas cheer
11. Love doesnt last
12. The cold hand of death
13. Play the part
15. The ring
16. American idiot
act three.
01. A return
02. Professor abernathy
03. Silence please
04. Dear brother
05. Brother in arms
06. Friend or foe
07. Ill handle it
08. Mutilation
09. Class in session
10. Never fight a Goyle
11. The aftermath
12. Decisions decisions
13. Yellow the colour of hate
14. F**** C***
15. Round one
act four.
01. Scouting for love
02. Brother oh brother
03. Famous Bunny Goyle
04. Henry Albright
05. Bunny keeps his promise
06. A return to normalcy
07. Hunting for salzazar
08. Bunny & Myrtle sitting in a tree
09. Mother & sons
10. Dancing with the Devil
11. Juno oh juno!
12. Bunny's best friend
13. An end of an era

14. Scissors, a boys best friend

1.3K 78 28
Autorstwa hnrywinter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
SCISSORS, A BOYS BEST FRIEND.

AUGUSTINE FELL ASLEEP NEXT TO TOM. The bed was small and cramped but they slept comfortably. With Tom close enough that they could almost touch, Augustine barely slept.

His heart beat thrummed loudly, he would've expected Tom to have heard it in the silence. But no, Tom had fell asleep almost instantly, though, and Augustine would never say this aloud, he missed sleeping besides Bunny.

Sleeping besides Tom felt as if he was sleeping next to a beating heart at times.

Bunny at least had been a second blanket to him, suffocating and warm as he laid on top of him.

Now he just felt light as he slept, well barely slept. He couldn't do it.

He sat up, having gave up, and stared aimlessly at the wall in front of him.

He thought of home. His real home, the tall walls of the Lawrence Estate, and wondered what they were doing. With a sinking feeling, he wondered if they were happier.

"Where did you go?" Tom asked, having woken. He sat up, propping himself up onto his elbows. This was the thing with Tom, he was always so interested in catching Augustine out as he daydreamed, he was always fascinated with the expeditions of Augustine's own mind.

Augustine turned to him, looking down, "home," but he had the feeling Tom already knew the answer.

"How was it?"

"Happy." The feeling heavy in Augustine's gut, they were probably happier without him at their house, plaguing them.

Tom's lazy smile faltered, "go back to sleep," it was quiet, barely audible, "we have much to do."

So, Augustine lay back down besides him, but this time, they were closer, just enough to feel Tom's chest against his back.

....

In the morning, Augustine rose first. He turned his head to Tom's sleeping figure, and noticed the calmness as he breathed in and out, he watched for a moment before he blinked rapidly.

He couldn't be reminded of Bunny again.

He got up and dragged himself to the bathroom and stared at his reflection in the mirror.

He looked dead. Worn out eyes, greying skin stretched across bones. Not to mention his hair; his hair had grown considerably, straight hair curling round his ears and down to his neck. He grimaced at the sight of his hair.

So he did what he needed to do. Swinging open the cabinet door quickly, he took the first blade he could see — scissors, before slamming the door shut.

Taking the scissors he started to cut haphazardly at his hair. He didn't care what it looked like anymore, he didn't care even when the tears fell down his face.

Snip snip snip. Dark hair fell from his head.

"Augustine?"

He spun around to face Tom. Tired eyes on wide frantic ones.

"What?" He asked rudely and thickly as the tears continued to roll down his face. Scissors still in his hands, albeit not firmly. More shakily.

"Look at the mess you've made," Tom motioned to him calmly. His hands outstretched as he neared Augustine.

Augustine held tight onto the scissors, shaking angrily until Tom was so close to him he could touch him.

Tom took the scissors roughly, and then returned his gaze to Augustine's hair. Augustine hadn't bothered to know what his new hairstyle looked like. He didn't particularly want to.

Tom, scissors placed firmly back into the cabinet, shut the door before his hands landed onto Augustine's shaking shoulders. It was pathetic of him to cry like this over his hair.

Well, it wasn't just over his hair, but he liked to pretend it was rather than thinking of Bunny.

Tom, having his hands onto his shoulders, pulled him close. Surprisingly, he was warm, causing Augustine to melt right into him as Tom's fingers went to his new hair.

"What a mess," he said softly as he pulled at different parts of Augustine's hair to look at with extreme calmness.

Augustine just shrugged in response. The tears had stopped, leaving him to feel dull and tired.

It had been exhausting, crying. He would never do it again, he thought a little embarrassed.

"Does it look bad?" He finally gave in as he glanced upwards to Tom.

Tom bit his lip in thought as he studied his hair. "It could be worse,"

A smile broke out onto Augustine's face, and suddenly he was laughing.

"What's so funny?" Tom asked pulling his eyebrows together in confusion.

He was laughing, laughing so much the tears had started once more, "Godric knows," wiping his tears with the back of his hand, "I think I'm going mental."

"You're not mental."

"Yes I am." Augustine replied, smile faltering and he pulled away from Tom, his hands wiping his eyes once more.

"no you're not." Tom replied firmly taking hold of his shoulders once more.

"Now get dressed, we've got to leave for Yorkshire now."

....

The moment was over and Tom left Augustine to gather his things. He met him outside, the cold biting his face as he found Tom on the opposite side of the road, looking up at the hotel.

"What?" Augustine asked.

"It's an ugly place, isn't it?" Tom said finally, inspecting the old hotel with squinting eyes.

"Yes, let's never come back here again,"

"Deal," smiled Tom, his hands cupped in front of him calmly.

He studied him, his hair had curled considerably more — probably due to the lack of product.

"Now, let's find my family."

an/ tiny chapter !!! sorry !!! the next chapter will be longer due to the introduction of new characters AND toms first horcrux <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

108 5 6
"oh y/n, what a foolish girl.." STARTED: May 26, 2024 FINISHED: N/A Hi everyone ! this is my first book so please bear with me..i love tom riddle a...
27.6K 283 15
slytherin imagines and oneshots 🕊 ˚✧ ₊˚ʚ includes ; tom riddle mattheo riddle lorenzo berkshire blaise zabini theodore nott draco malfoy !! removin...
29.4K 618 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
1.3M 31.7K 42
"I have to protect her." Tom Riddle is hired to keep y/n safe, but there's more than what meets the eye. - Love interests; Tom Riddle, Cedric Diggory...