10. Picture perfect

CHAPTER TEN
PICTURE PERFECT
(tws; body mutilation, mention of self harm & abusive childhood, slight torture)

"EVENING DICKHEADS."

A voice announced quite loudly causing August to snap his head upwards. After the fight, Abraxas had skulked away on his own leaving the rest to sit in awkward silence.

The voice belonged to Theo Nott, someone August barely knew. All he knew was that Theo had never come into a single class, and if he did, he was drunk. Sitting at the back with the rest of the lot, trying hard not to drift off to sleep. To anyone else, this would cause some suspicion, but August didn't particularly care what was wrong with him.

"Where have you been?" Tom questioned suspiciously from his bed, he had decided, once interrupting the fight, to sit and read, he wouldn't even speak to either Abraxas nor August.

Theo swayed in his spot, his eyes a hazy sort of colour. "Oh you know, with Flick."

"Flick?" Bunny asked raising a brow gaining interest from the bed besides August.

Currently, Bunny was almost naked, only decked in shorts, saying after the fight he had gotten hot and decided that it was completely necessary to strip — and stare at August for the full time.

August had rolled his eyes, obviously, Bunny had thought after they all found out how August swung that way meant that he must've fancied all of them.

August would never fancy Bunny. He was an imbecile. Complete and utter imbecile.

"Yes, you know Flick, the blonde girl."

"You mean Abraxas' lovely cousin?" Reinhardt exclaims with a tilt of his head expectedly.

Theo stands for a moment, still, before his mouth opens, "shit."

"You're fucked mate, have fun with Abraxas killing you." Bunny exclaimed jovially, he had spread himself over the bed, head against his headboard as he drummer his hands onto his stoned stomach, the muscles exposed for all to see.

August couldn't look away, annoyingly.

"So what've I missed?" Theo asked before falling onto Toms bed. Tom scowled a little before bringing his pyjamas clad trousers upwards.

Reinhardt grinned, "oh, it was so much fun. Augustine tried to kill Abraxas," it came out casually as he flipped his magazine page over again.

He didn't read it, that wasn't Reinhardt's style, he just liked looking at the pictures. Once, he caught Reinhardt waving at one of them.

Augusts face grew hot as he looked back down at his Herbology homework he had discarded in order to strangle Abraxas.

Theo smirked before turning to Tom, "so he is a psycho then," he confirmed.

August wished they stopped calling him that. Psycho. He wasn't.

Tom shrugged, "He might've deserved it, don't take Abraxas' side so soon Nott."

"So what happened?" Theo asked raising a brow to August.

August fiddled with his bed quilt, "um, oh, you know. ."

"Know what? I'm kind of stupid." Theo prodded, a venomous smirk growing, he must know, August realised, he just wanted to get it out in the open in front of Tom.

Instead of August floundering about helplessly, Bunny spoke up. "He was being a prat. He deserved to get strangled to death."

Theo nodded, as if satisfied with the answer, "of course he does." And with that, Theo got up and plodded to the bathroom to brush his teeth.