No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Bonus Chapter 2

37.8K 976 56
By inu_mike

Chapter 2

(Ash POV)

 I rolled over frowning when I felt coldness next to me, I sighed and stared at the empty space with dread. Its been a week since school has started and I already missed Gabriel, I hated waking up alone, I mean sure I stole her pillow and a couple of her shirt so I could have her scent lingering around me, but it wasn’t enough. I miss waking up to her every morning. I miss having her curled up in my arms and I miss the dam smell of strawberries.

“Ash wake up,” I sat up seeing Steph standing in my doorway, with a grin, she was dressed in her basketball gear ready for practice. So since this school had the best women’s basketball team I was obviously on the women’s team I still preferred to play with guys though, it wasn’t as much excitement that comes with a guys game.

“I’m coming,” I stood up and walked to the bathroom grabbing my towel, she laughed at me and told me to call Gabriel when I got out. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower loving the warmth it held. I did have to call Gabriel, I missed her call this morning because the coach made us do a late practice followed by study hall, by the time we got back to the dorm I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, but I did text her to tell her that I was practicing and that I loved her. I could call her once I get out the shower she should be up and finished with dinner.

“Yo Ash, you want a pancake,” Steph asked popping her head in the bathroom, I looked out the shower curtain. Steph or Stephanie was a tall blonde she would actually be pretty hot if it weren’t for the fact that she was just like me, but she didn’t dress like a guy or girl she was neutral sometimes she wore tight fitting clothes and sometimes she wore loose, sometimes she even wore make up. Her hair was right at her shoulder but she usually kept it in a tight ponytail.
“Sure add blueberries,” she gave me a thumbs up and left out the bathroom did I mention she had no problem walking in on me naked. In fact she never once knocked, at first it bothered me because I like my privacy, but I sort of gotten used to it, plus its not like I wore clothes a lot. I finished my shower quickly before drying off and getting dressed in my basketball shorts and practice jersey. When I was finished I grabbed my cell phone and called Gabriel. I waited patiently as it rung.
“Hello,” I smiled at my beautiful girlfriends voice.

“Hey babe, I’m sorry about the other night the coach kept us late,” I apologized she only laughed I could tell that she wasn’t in her dorm it sounded like she was at a party or she could have music on in her dorm.
“Its fine Lee,” There was a small silence both of us just breathing comfortably in the phone.
“I miss you Lee,” She mumbled quietly I sighed I missed her too.

“I miss you too Gabs, I’ll come visit you Friday afternoon, I’ll stay till Sunday afternoon,” We didn’t have practice’s on the weekends, but Friday mornings we had to practice bright and early.

“Really,” She asked I could hear the excitement in her voice, I chuckled.
“Yeah, after practice I’ll come right out, I’ll wait in your dorm until you get out of class, we can go on a date or we can explore and conquer,” I suggested she laughed slightly I could see her blushing in my head as I smirk.
“We can do both,” I laughed at her enthusiasm I have successfully turned my girlfriend into a freak.
“Lee I’m going to smack you,” She grumbled through the phone I laughed a little I guess I said that out loud.
“Yeah sorry, but I love you,” I stood up and slid on my basketball shoes, before grabbing my Wallet and shoving it in my pocket, I left my room smelling Stephanie’s pancakes in the air.
“I love you too, but I’m not a freak,” She stated I laughed.
“Yes you are, don’t deny it,” I teased she mumbled something under her breath that I didn’t catch, but it was true she was a freak in the bed and damn was she good.  I sighed thinking about the times we spent together.

“I’m definitely getting some,” I mumbled more to myself.
“Lee shut up,” I laughed lightly and sat down as Stephanie placed the plate in front of me.

“Tell her I said hi,” I rolled my eyes Stephanie had tried to talk to Gabriel while we were Skyping one day, I had punched the hell out of her while Gabriel complained.
“Steph said hi,” I mumbled Gabriel giggled.

“Tell her I said hey and take care of you, I’m sure she’s cooking,” I laughed

“Yup, but I do laundry so we’re even,”
“No she doesn’t she turned my favorite shirt pink,” Stephanie shouted Gabriel giggled again making me smile as I put her on speaker.

“Lee you know you can’t wash, have her clean, Stephanie, she can mop,” I rolled my eyes how can she tell me I’ve been doing pretty good at this washing thing.
“I think my clothes are getting smaller too,” I frowned and looked at her shirt, it wasn’t too small it still fit.
“She lying,” I accused while frowning, she laughed along with Gabriel.
“I’m sure she’s not Ash, but I have to go get ready,” I picked the phone back up and took it off of speaker.
“Alright, I’ll see you in exactly 48 hours and 55 minutes,” I stated I smiled as she laughed.

“Bye Ash, I love you,” I grinned and turned in my chair away from Stephanie who was mocking me.
“I love you too Gabs,” We hung up and I texted the delivery man, I had a bouquet of lilies going to her along with a pretty necklace. Hopefully he’ll get there for seven.

“Come on you love bird, we’ll be late for practice,” I shoved her and took my jacket.

“Jealous because my girlfriend is hot, and you’re single,” I stated she laughed and shoved me, making me ram into someone as we left out the room. I reached out and caught the person as I stumbled.

“Sorry,” I mumbled looking down into hazel eyes, I stared at the girl before pulling her up she blushed with a small smile.
“Its fine,” I nodded she looked familiar. Her hair was pitch black and flowing down her back. She was kind of pretty, but again nothing compared to Gabriel.
“I’m Ash,” I held out my hand she took it, on instincts again I pressed my lips against her hand. Making me wrack my brain and curse at my father for the lessons.
“Diana,” I nodded as Stephanie tabbed my shoulder I looked over at her and she was pointing to her watch, I let go of her hand.

“It was nice meeting you, but I have to go,” she nodded I smiled politely and ran off with Stephanie.

“Dude you have a girlfriend,” I raised my eyebrow at Stephanie.

“I know, where is this coming from,” I asked confused as we hopped over a fence, she tripped a little before catching up with me, we ran through the parking lot waving at a few people we knew.

“You were flirting,” I groaned she sounded like Melanie.
“No I wasn’t, its how I was raised, I have to be polite and the hand thing was polite gesture commonly used oversees for higher ups, I only do it out of habit and respect, I would never flirt with any girl, not when I have a girlfriend,” I stated I wouldn’t flirt with any other girl except for Gabriel and Jo, but Jo doesn’t really count. I pushed the gym door open seeing the coach standing with a clip board, I dropped my duffel bag and tossed my keys phone and wallet in.

“Davis and Mitchel run laps,” I rolled my eyes and started to run since we were freshmen we rarely played and I really didn’t like that, I mean I was way better than their want to be point guard. I sighed I really missed Gabriel, I haven’t been on my A game since we split I actually couldn’t wait to see her on Friday I was excited.

“Faster Davis,” I groaned and went a little faster while Stephanie ran pass me chuckling. I shook my head and went back to Gabriel she was so pretty and amazing. I was on my third lap when my phone rung, I smiled and ran straight to my bag not carrying that the coach told me not to answer. I looked at my caller I.D.
“Hey babe what’s wrong,” I asked she normally didn’t call when I was at practice.

“Lee, can you come,” she asked I could hear the franticness in her voice, I frowned.
“I’m on my way,” I hung up and dialed my plane telling them to get ready immediately so many thoughts were racing through my head right now and not one of them were good. I grabbed my duffel bag.

“Davis where are you going,” the coach asked I sighed and shrugged her off.

“Florida I have business to take care of,” I stated looking up at her as I picked up my ball she frowned at me.
“If you leave you aren’t going to play the next game,” I laughed at her watching her frown deepen.
“You place me on the bench and your point guard sucks, I really don’t care, I can always transfer to another school, so see you later coach,” I chuckled at the look on her face, Stephanie laughed lightly in the background while the teams point guard glared at me with a smirk.

“I don’t know why you’re smirking when its true, I play better than you hell I was on the men’s basketball team dunking on them, you can barely get your feet off the ground, now if you’ll excuse me I have something to do,” I stepped away from the coach walking straight to the door.
“Are you coming back,” Stephanie called out I turned around and shrugged.
“Don’t know yet, I’ll call you tonight,” she nodded depending on the situation if it was serious I would not come back for awhile and if I didn’t like whatever she was going through I would definitely transfer down. I may not be able to start till next semester, but that was fine with me.

(Gabriel POV)

I sat in a foreign room slightly shaken and scared. Eloise was with me while Melanie was somewhere.

“I’m really sorry about him,” I shook my head and pulled my knees to my chest waiting for Ash to come. I just wanted Ash right now. I stared at nothing in particular trying to zone out the music while Eloise sat next to me quietly.

“Gabby,” Ash burst in the door a little sweaty. She ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.
“You’re okay,” I buried my face in her neck and nodded while holding her as tightly as I could.
“Yeah,” I mumbled she sighed and pulled me onto her lap. She breathed in my scent before pulling back some.

“What happen Gabs, you scared me half to death,” she spoke softly while cupping my cheek. I shrugged.
“I don’t know, I don’t like being manhandled he was drunk, I ran in here, but he was banging on the door, I was scared so I called you,” I muttered, she frowned and stood up while letting me go. I scrambled after her as she stormed out the room.
“Lee no, you don’t know who it was,” I stated she stopped and turned to me with a look that could kill.

“Who was it,” she asked my eyes widened as I shook my head.
“No,” I grumbled pulling her to me, I wrapped my arms around her ignoring the people around us who were still partying away.

“Hey don’t worry, I got him for you,” Joel said out of nowhere, I looked around Ash seeing his cheek slightly red and his knuckle bruised.
“Joel what did you do, you didn’t have to,” I exclaimed stepping over to him, I touched his bruised cheek with a frown. I didn’t like people getting hurt over me.
“Its fine, he deserved it,” he smirked at me as Ash grabbed me and pulled me back to her chest.

“Stop it Ash,” I rolled my eyes before I smiled at Joel.

“thank you Joel,” I elbowed Ash telling her to say thank you but she only frowned at him.

“I guess I can say thanks,” she grumbled Joel laughed and walked away but not before winking at me. Joel was definitely a trouble maker but he was a good guy, I turned in her arms.
“I don’t like him,” she pouted at me, I smacked her upside her head while letting her pick me up and carry me out the party.

“Are you jealous,” I asked curiously, she frowned at nothing in particular completely ignoring me as she carried me towards my dorm. I stared at Ash’s clenched jaw, was she jealous, she had nothing to be jealous of Joel was nothing compared to Ash. Ash is and will always be my everything.

“Key,” She mumbled I held it out; she opened the door and shut it behind her before cutting across the living room and into my room. She laid me in the bed and stripped me out my clothes before stripping herself and laying next to me. I turned in her arms and cuddled into her neck.

“Are you mad,” I asked quietly she shook her head and wrapped her arms around me.
“Nope I’ll never be mad at you,” she muttered, she kissed the top of my head before telling me to sleep. I followed her instruction and went to sleep in her welcoming arms.

(Ash POV)

“Hello Handsome,” I heard someone purr behind me, I looked over my shoulder seeing a petite pretty girl, she looked decent, but I could tell that she was loose. I smiled politely.
“Hi, how are you,” a big Cheshire smile appeared on her face. I cringed a little as she stepped closer. Jesus Christ she smelled like she bathed in perfume.

“Good,” she opened her mouth to speak again just as Gabriel appeared by my side with a deep frown. I pulled her close and pecked her lip.
“Hey, I was getting your coffee,” I muttered, hoping the girl would get the message that I was completely taken.

“You better have,” she grumbled quietly, I chuckled and kissed her again.
“Of course, she smells funny,” I whispered quietly getting a smile out of her. I stood back up again and looked at the girl who was still lingering around.

“Um this is my girlfriend Gabriel, Gabriel this is Umm,” I scratched the back of my head, I didn’t know this girls name.

“Shelly,” she stared Gabriel down before smiling.

‘Well it was nice meeting you Ash, maybe I’ll see you around,” Of course she said it with a double meaning. I shivered in disgust as she walked pass me with a wink. That wasn’t very attractive.

“You sir are in trouble, you were supposed to stay in bed with me,” Gabriel stated, I laughed as I took in her pajama pants and ugg slippers.
“I know, but I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but you already ruined the surprise,” I teased she blushed and puckered her lips as we made our way back towards her dorm room.

“I though you left for Texas again,” I put my arm around her shoulder.

“No, I had my professors email me all the work,” I opened her room door and walked in seeing the girls sitting around. I shook my head at them and guided Gabriel to the kitchen table.
“So, I got your favorite,” I placed the food on the table and out the bag before opening up each tray for her.
“Chocolate chips for you and some fresh strawberries then I have some nice whipped cream for them and of course your French Vanilla Coffee,” I laughed as she licked her lips and nodded. I passed her the syrup to her and sat next to her watching her eat.

“Yummy,” she moaned I rolled my eyes but smiled.
“Can we talk about last night,” she asked through a mouth full, I shrugged I didn’t want to talk about last night, I was pissed off that something happened to her and I couldn’t protect her. I was even more pissed off that Joel protected her, then what pissed me off even more was that she asked if I was jealous. I wasn’t jealous… okay maybe just a little… well I don’t know. I know she loves me and never would cheat on me, but sometimes I think she’s going to find a guy who can give her everything she needs. Sure I can provide for her, emotionally, and physically, but in the future what if she wanted kids, I can’t give it to her, but any guy can and what if this is just a phase for her? What if she wakes up one day and she no longer wants to be with me, a girl. I don’t know what I would do with out her. That is one of the reason I want to marry her, so I can have her forever and ever.

“Maybe later,” I mumbled while taking a sip out her cup, she nodded and stared at me trying to read me.
“Okay,” she muttered before getting back to her meal. I sighed to myself and watched her eat everything with a smile on her face.

“Ash,” I looked behind me at Melanie, she waved me over quickly, I groaned and stood up kissing Gabriel on her forehead as she watched curiously.

“Yeah,” I asked she took my hand and dragged me around the corner. I rubbed the back of my neck not knowing what she wanted.

“Here, this is the guy from last night,” she placed a piece of paper in my hand. I nodded and shoved it in my pocket.

“Thanks, what in the world happen,” I asked leaning against the wall.

“Not really sure, we were all dancing with someone, she was dancing with that guy, but she walked away a right after the song, he wanted to dance some more so he grabbed her, but she punched him, he got mad and started after her, but she ran to the room and locked herself in,” I nodded I would talk to her about it sometime today. I looked at my watch, I really do have to get back to school.

“Thanks again, I really appreciate it,” I mumbled she laughed a little and placed her hand on my shoulder.
“The girl loves you completely, you don’t have to worry about her being interested in some other guy, oh and she has an impressive right hook,” I nodded thinking about Joel she seemed to like him and he definitely liked her. I walked away and went back to the kitchen.

“What was that about,” I shrugged and sat next to her again.

“Nothing, but I have to leave in a day or two,” she pouted and crawled onto my lap. I kissed her neck and held her.

“Would you tell me if you didn’t want to be with me anymore or if you liked someone else,” I asked softly, she laughed a little and pulled back.
“Ash, you’re an idiot, if I thought I would fall in love with someone else, I wouldn’t have gone through all the hell we went through in high school, I love you and yes we will get married someday when the time is right,” I nodded as she kissed my cheek. She was the best and always was the best.

“So will you marry me,” I asked with a grin, she groaned and shook her head.

“Nope,” she teased I rolled my eyes and hugged her tightly with a smile. I loved Gabriel and hopefully she would love me forever.

“Please don’t break my heart,” I mumbled into her neck, she kissed my shoulder.
“Of course not, Lee, I wouldn’t dare, as long as you promise me the same,” I chuckled and picked her up caring her to her room.
“I promise,” I’ve done too much to lose her now. I would fight for her until she no longer wanted me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 27 15
"10 years... it's been so long since I last saw you... since I kissed you... since I held you in my arms... where did you go Marge? Why did you leave...
78.5K 5.5K 65
"Now, since you decided to be an awful little fairy and swallow that crystal, I have no choice but to take you back with me" The angel muses in her e...
18 0 4
Danny is a total playgirl. She's up for anything as long as there are no strings attached. She just finished her studies and lives off of her parents...
5.4K 599 26
Her whole life shatters into a million pieces after the death of not only her best friend but the love of her life. She keeps wondering, what does on...