𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

Per _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... Més

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION

7.5K 246 53
Per _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:
Railway Depot -

Highschool -

Chapter Four
🦎 Abomination 🦎

At the end of the dark corridor, Isaac stands with his hands at his sides, head slung low. He takes a breath, teeth clenched before running, jumping over any kind of obstacle in the way as he ran towards Derek.

He jumped up onto a metal beam before leaping towards Derek but Derek just grabbed him and slammed him down onto the concrete. A few minutes later Isaac tried again, doing the exact same thing as before, which only got the exact same results. And for another three or four tries, Isaac kept doing the same thing, getting the same out come.

All of the sudden a low growl made Derek look up to see Erica on top of the broken down subway. She quickly leaped off it, only to get tossed to the ground next to Isaac. "Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked as he walked forward slightly and when he turned back around Erica attacks again.

She lands right on him, literally latching onto his torso with her legs. He staggers back with her attached to him when she kisses him. Lips and tongue all over his. For just a moment, Derek allows it but then he breaks her grip and drops her back to the floor, right on her ass.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek said as he whipped his mouth off, "Why? Because I'm a Beta?" Erica asked. "Or the more logical reason. You're fifteen and he's what, twenty-two? Twenty-three? That would not look good in court." Someone said making them look over to see Aurora walking down the stairs. Aurora smiled as Boyd stood up to move out of her way.

"Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal." Isaac said making Derek look away from Aurora before walking over to him. "Come here..." Derek said softly and Isaac held out his arm. Derek grabbed before suddenly snapping it making Isaac groan in pain, "A hundred and one." Derek said before looking back at Aurora who gave him a dirty look.

"It's like you want me to punch you." Aurora said and he rolled his eyes slightly, "What are you doing here?" He asked and she pursed her lips while crossing her arms over her chest. "Watching a very bad attempt at fighting apparently." She said making him roll his eyes again.

"You think I'm teaching you to fight? Huh Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!" Derek yelled making Aurora raise her eyebrows. "If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Isaac asked and Derek shook his head slightly.

"I don't know. But, they're planning something. And you especially know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's and Aurora's father, I think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what that is, you all need to learn everything that I know... As fast as I can teach you." Derek said and Aurora sighed.

"It did kill someone." Aurora said making them look at her, "My old mentor called me a few minutes ago. It killed a hunter." She said looking at Derek. "I hope you realize they won't last a minute face-to-face with a hunter with you teaching them like that." She said as she gestured to her brother and Erica who were still on the ground.

"Isn't teaching anyone how to survive or fight, you're teaching them how to get their ass kicked." She said and Derek raised his eyebrows. "And you think you know how to teach them?" He asked and she scoffed, "Physically? Maybe, maybe not. But what I can do is teach them about wolfsbane, flash bolts, when to know how to hide and where to hide, healing..." Aurora listed off.

"Because that's what they need to know in order to survive. And given your track record? You could use some teaching too." Aurora said and Derek just rolled his eyes.

🦎

Against the bright glow of the lights, the body of a Beacon Hills Mid-Fielder soars gracefully up before crashing down, brutally making everyone cringed. A huge player on the opposing team as at fault. He’s a dense combination of fat and muscle, towering over all the other boys.

"Come on, is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!" Coach yelled before sitting down on the bench next to Stiles, "Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" He asked. "Eddie Abramovitz, Coach. They call him 'The Abomination'." Stiles said and Coach scoffed lightly, "Oh, that's cute." He mumbled.

Aurora leaned against the bleachers and watched as The Abomination slammed two Beacon Hills players to the ground with ease. "I can't feel my legs! Ahhhh!" A player yelled as a couple EMTs carried him away.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Coach asked as he walked up to Danny while holding up to fingers. "Four?" Danny asked, holding an ice pack to his forehead, "Say two." Coach said. "Two?" Danny asked making Coach smile and nod, "Perfect! Get out there. Come on- get out there and have a stick!" Coach yelled as he pushed Danny towards the field.

"You're still short one player, Coach!" A ref called out making Coach sigh in annoyance, "Damn it." He mumbled. "Where's Stilinski? Where's Stilinski?" He said, finding Stiles no where in sight before glancing around the crowd. "You! You!" Coach yelled making Boyd and Erica look over at him as he pointed at Boyd, "You play lacrosse?" He asked and Boyd smirked and went to get up but Erica stopped him.

"Uh-uh. Derek won't like this." She said and Boyd smirked, "Yeah, but I will." He said before standing up and handing Erica his jacket making Coach laugh. "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, hahaha! We got ourselves a player!" Coach yelled before Boyd walked down the bleachers.

A little while later, Aurora was looking at a picture of the twins covered in paint that her nanny sent her. All of the sudden her necklace started glowing making her quickly wrap her hand around it before anyone could see. She furrowed her brows slightly, glancing around for a moment before walking towards the school.

Aurora walked down the hallway of the school before she walked up to the principal's office to see the door wide open, keys hanging from the lock and the room empty. All of the sudden she heard a thud coming from the pool area. Walking down the hall she pushed open the doors to see Stiles holding Derek up in the middle of the pool and Erica off to the side passed out. "What are you two doing?" Aurora asked making them look at her.

"Aurora! Aurora, get in the pool." Derek said making her furrow her brows in confusion, "Why?" Aurora asked. "Because it's here." He said and before she could say anything she heard a hiss behind her. She turned around to see the glorified lizard they saw in her vision making her hum slightly.

"You're an ugly little freak." Aurora muttered as she took her shoes and jacket off before she took a step towards the pool but the thing hissed and darted in front of her making her stop. The thing let out a low hiss before circling her making her roll her eyes.

"Aurora, just get into the pool." Derek said making Aurora shoot him a look, "I'm trying." She said. A moment later her necklace started glowing before she flicked her hand out and the creature went flying back into a wall. She quickly took this moment to make a beeline for the pool and once she resurfaced and she took a deep breath and quickly swam over to Stiles and Derek.

"Will you get me out of here before I drown." Derek asked making Stiles scoff, "You're worried about drowning? Did you notice the thing out there with multiple rows of razor sharp teeth?" He asked incredulously and Aurora nodded in agreement.

"Did you notice I'm paralyzed from the neck down in eight feet of water?!" Derek asked and Aurora raised her eyebrows, "And what do you think you're going to do to that thing when you're paralyzed? I would be the one fighting it." She said as she glanced around. "And now I don't see it." She said, looking over at Stiles who nodded, they both started moving to the edge if the pool before Derek stopped them.

"Wait, wait, wait! Stop! Stop!" He said making them look over to see the creature roaming around the pool. "What's it waiting for?" Stiles asked and Aurora shook her head slightly, "Weird..." She mumbled as the watched the creature walk up to the pool.

It held its hand out and touched the water before hissing and quickly pulling back. "Wait, did you see that? I dont think he can swim." Stiles said and Aurora hummed slightly. "I don't know how much longer I can do this." Stiles said in a breathless whisper.

As the creature continues to circle the pool, Stiles glances to his phone on the wet tile nearby which Derek and Aurora noticed. "No, no, no. Don't even think about it." Derek growled making Stiles sigh in frustration.

"Would you just trust me this once?" Stiles asked making Derek look at him like he was stupid, "No!" Derek said making Aurora just sigh and roll her eyes at the two of then. "We're the only ones keeping you alive, okay? Did you noticed that?" Stiles argued.

"Yeah, and when the paralysis wears off, who is gonna be able to fight that thing- you or me?" Derek argued back and Stiles raised his eyebrows, "I'd prefer the teacher with a magic necklace!" Stiles said and Aurora groaned in annoyance before wrapping both her arms around Derek. "Go." She said and he nodded before quickly swimming over to his phone.

"This is the only time I'm going to be this close to you." Aurora muttered and Derek rolled his eyes, "Shut up." He said and Aurora cocked and eyebrow at him. "Want me to drop you? Because I will. Immediately." She said with the same warning tone she would use on the twins.

Stiles quickly grabbed his phone before the creature could get to him and he dialed Scott's number. It rang a couple times before Scott answered, "I cant talk right now." Scott quickly answered before hanging up making Stiles look at the phone and scoff in offence before swimming back over to Derek and Aurora. "Did you get him?" Aurora asked and he shook his head making her sigh.

After a little while it kept getting harder and harder to stay up, the three of them kept dipping under the surface. "I can't- I can't stay up. I need to hold on to something." Stiles said and Aurora nodded in agreement as she glanced around, "The diving board, we can hold onto that." She said and Stiles nodded.

They both swim toward the diving board, pulling Derek along with the. But when Stiles reaches up to grab it, his fingers slip. They all go under, descending into the dark when two hands burst down through the surface. Both Derek and Stiles surge out of the water and land sprawling onto the tile floor.

Aurora started to pull herself up until Scott grabbed her arm ans helped her up. She took a deep breath as Scott crouched on the diving board, now a full werewolf. He rises up with claws out and lets loose a loud roar, challenging the overgrown lizard creature as it approaches from the shadows.

But the thing is unbelievably fast and surprisingly strong. Scott leaps up to meet it in mid-air. Both crash to the tile floor, clawing and snarling at each other.The creature wraps a tail around Scott's leg and lifts him right off the floor with it. Scott hurtles back, tossed into a wall mirror causing the glass to shatter and fragments rain down.

The creature inches forward for the kill. Desperate, Scott grabs one of the larger mirror shards to use as a weapon. And then something strange happens. The creature pauses, focusing on its own reflection in the glass, almost as if confused by it.

Baring a fearsome set of double-rowed teeth, the creature hisses at itself and retreats back. It leaps onto the wall, crawling across it like a spider, the
creature darts out one of the high windows and disappears into the night.

With a breath of relief, Scott lets the mirror shard fall to the floor. Then turns back to see an exhausted Stiles and still weak Derek slowly pulling himself to his feet while Aurora was already standing and trying to ring out her shirt.

🦎

Scott plugs the USB drive into his laptop on the hood of his mother's car while Stiles looks over his shoulder. A document pops up on the screen, pages and pages of strange black and white images amid thick paragraphs of almost illegible text.

"Is that even a language?" Stiles asked while Scott sighed, "How are we supposed to figure out what this thing is?" Scott asked and then Derek spoke up behind them. "It's called a Kanima." She said making them turn around to look at him and Derek.

"And that's Archaic Latin. I'd translate it but I only know regular Latin." Aurora said as she walked to all of them. "You knew the whole time?" Stiles asked incredulously, "No. Only when it was confused by its own reflection." Derek said and Aurora nodded while realization crossed over Scott's features. "It doesn't know what it is." He said and Aurora nodded, "Or who."

"What else do you know?" Stiles asked and Derek shrugged, "Just stories, rumors." He answered and Aurora nodded in agreement. "Same here." She said and Scott raised his eyebrows slightly, "But it's like us?" Scott asked.

"A shapeshifter? Yes. But it's-it's not right. It's like a..." Derek said, trying to find the right word, "An abomination." Stiles said and Derek nodded. Erica and Derek went to leave but Scott stopped them, "Derek? We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents." Scott said making Derek scoff.

"You trust them?" He asked and Scott sighed in frustration. "Nobody trusts anyone! That's the problem! While we're here, arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger, and faster than any of us, and it's killing people, and we still don't even know anything about it!" Scott said and Derek just shook his head.

"I know one thing- when I find it...I'm gonna kill it." Derek said before walking away making Aurora roll her eyes.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
254K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...
54.5K 2.3K 68
** COMPLETED UNTIL MORE ELI HALE CONTENT ** 1st OC x JORDAN PARRISH 2nd OC x ELI HALE After being involved with the supernatural world her whole life...
239K 874 6
(REWRITTEN) 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 | ❝𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗌, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗅❞ Dolores 'Lola' McCall have been working at the Beacon...