Made To Believe ✔️

Bởi LyssahTraicey

Diana Mumbi is a beautiful book cafe owner who is a romantic at heart and obsessed with the literary world. F... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five

Chapter Thirty Eight

736 53 1
Bởi LyssahTraicey

**Unedited**

DIANA'S POV

It took us half an hour to get to the club Silas had chosen for us. It was actually nice and pretty laid back. The music was nice and not too loud and it didn't have that many people in it even if it was on a Saturday.

"We did a club scene here once some time back and I liked the place so I tend to come here a lot when I can."Silas explained leading us to a table.

Thankfully all nine of us fit in the booth so we didn't have to split our group and sit separately.

"So what will everyone be drinking? First round is on me."Silas asked as he called a waitress over.

Everyone blurted out their orders while Kareem and I just asked for soda. I'd had enough alcohol for one day and besides we had church the following day.

"You two are a buzz kill."Fabian commented looking at our drinks disapprovingly when they were delivered.

"Or you guys are being stupid, you do know that mom will need all of you to be in the church service by eight tomorrow morning right."I reminded them and they all lamented in protest.

"We're grown men and women, it's a wonder we still let her boss us around like that."Walter commented making me laugh.

"Oh you wish bro, you're going to be under mom's rule until you get yourself a wife, Ashton is a free bird and so am I."I reminded him.

"Yeah I'm still mad at you by the way, you left us hanging out to dry."Walter scolded.

"I know but I didn't want to hide behind my books anymore like you hide behind your laptop."I retorted.

Walter scowled at me unimpressed by my opinion. I had been honest with though, Walter was nerdier that I was which was saying something. He dated but only casually. He liked working a lot and when when he wasn't at work he was either with his family or working on some project. The dude has two doctorates already and it didn't seem like he would be stopping any time soon.

"I still haven't found the one yet."He defended with a shrug.

"If you say so."I replied smiling at him.

I lay back and cuddled into Kareem's side who put his arm over my shoulder and kissed my hair.

"Today actually went better than expected, thank you for being my partner today."Kareem whispered so only I could hear.

"It's not over quite yet so don't jinx it but you're right so far so good, thank you too for suggesting we do this, everyone loved the idea."I replied kissing his arm.

Kareem and I were not perfect and honestly I didn't want us to be perfect, I wanted us to be us. As long as I had him by my side, even when he drove me crazy to the point where I wanted to pull out my hair, we would always be okay. I loved him and he loved me and that was a very strong foundation for our relationship.

"Okay I am going to pee."Jamila announced a little too loudly as she got up.

Everyone around the table laughed as she stumbled to get up she leave the booth. They were honestly just as drunk as she was if not more.

"Okay girlfriend, let's go, I'll take you."I offered untangling myself from Kareem's arms.

"Thank you darling, you're an angel. Isn't she an angel Kareem?"Jamila asked wrapping her hand around my shoulders.

"Yes she is."Kareem confirmed smiling at me.

I smiled back before looping my hand around Jamila's waist and leading her to the bathroom. Thankfully there was no line so I just stood outside the stall and let her do her business.

"Today has been fun, we should do it more often."Jamila declared as she washed her hands after doing her business.

"I agree but someone else has to host next time."I replied giving her some paper towels.

"But why, you and Kareem are such good hosts?"She whined.

"Yeah but we have to give someone else the chance to be a good host."I reasoned.

"You're right, maybe I'll host guys next time. Or Silas can, I'd like to see his apartment."Jamila suggested smiling as if she had just had the epiphany of the year.

"He actually lives in a mansion though he's not there a lot because of work."I informed her.

"And it just gets better, let's go back so I can suggest this."She declared walking off.

She took two steps and stumbled, luckily for her I was right behind her and caught her before she face planted and broke a few teeth. She giggled through it all and took my arm so we could walk together.

"I'm getting you some water, it will help with your hangover tomorrow and hopefully sober you up enough tonight."I said pulling her towards the bar instead of the table.

"But I like being drunk."She hiccuped.

"I can tell but the hangover you'll get tomorrow will make you wish you were dead."I reasoned to which she just shrugged.

When we got to the bar, the bartender was busy with another customer so we had to wait for him. Jamila lay her head on the counter and I would have thought she was asleep but she was actually mumbling something about how handsome Silas was and how she would like to taste him. Any other person would have recorded her and used it to blackmail her but I decided to give her a pass just the one time.

A tap on my shoulder had me turning around to come face to face with none other than my ex Kyle.

"As I live and breath, if it isn't Diana Mumbi, I wasn't sure it was you when I was coming over but I just had to check. How are you? It's been a while."He rambled out.

Yeah he was definitely chattier than before and different physically. He was taller, had grown a beard and he was a little round in the middle. He'd added weight and not a little weight, the slim college student I'd dated was replaced by an unkempt slightly overweight man.

"Hi Kyle, it has been a while. How are you doing?"I asked not really comfortable talking to him but it would have been rude to walk away.

"I'm doing great actually, work is great, I'm making a lot of money nowadays."He answered or more like bragged.

"That's good, I'm happy for you."I replied with a tight smile.

Thankfully the bartender approached us before we could talk anymore. I ordered two liters of water and paid for it.

"That's just for you and your friend?"Kyle asked still lurking around.

"No we're actually a whole group. It was nice running into you again Kyle but we have to get going."I said excusing us.

I picked up the ice cold water in one hand before taking Jamila's hand in the other.

"Why are you leaving so fast? I would like to catch up."Kyle asked blocking our path.

He was beginning to irritate me with his overbearing presence.

"My friends are waiting for me."I replied trying to sidestep him but he kept blocking our path.

I was getting tired because Jamila was half lying on me and she was definitely not light and the water was making my hands cold end numb. Kyle being a jerk was just making me mad and increasing my foul mood.

"They can wait, you and I are old friends after all, more than that actually. You've become very sexy."Kyle commented licking his lips as he looked at me from head to toe.

My body shivered in disgust when he looked at me like that and I couldn't believe that I had once dated the guy.

"Is he deaf or something? Dude get a hint, you're making the lady uncomfortable and besides she's taken now so you have no chance with her."Jamila mumbled her eyes still halfway closed.

Kyle looked at my left hand that was holding the bottles and shook his head when he didn't see a ring.

"She ain't married so it doesn't count."Kyle replied.

"But you are so it does. Please step aside Kyle before this gets ugly."I requested politely.

"No can do sweetheart, I want you."Kyle declared leaning forward so that his bad breath washed over my face and I held back the urge to gag.

"You're drunk and married, I'm also in a relationship so whatever this is needs to stop please. My boyfriend is here and he won't be pleased to see you hitting on me."I reasoned.

"You were mine first."Kyle declared.

"Not anymore and I haven't been for close to five years."I retorted.

"Who's the lucky guy then so I can beat him up and get you back."Kyle declared and I laughed.

He would not have been able to take Kareem even if he was sober and a foot taller.

"That would be me and I wouldn't want you hurting yourself little man."Kareem said standing behind Kyle.

I hadn't even seen Kareem approach us but I had never been more grateful for his presence.

Kyle turned around fast and came face to face with Kareem's chest. He had to look up so he could see Kareem's face. His eyes widened in recognition when he realized who he www staring down.

"Najib?!"He choked out as if he couldn't believe his own eyes.

"In flesh and blood, I hope you aren't messing with my girl Kyle, I'd hate to break your face considering we were friends once."Kareem reasoned.

"Of course not, we were just catching up. It was nice seeing you Diana, you too Kareem. Have a good night." Kyle mumbled his voice shaky before he excused himself and left us alone at last.

Kareem just looked at me with a disapproving look before he took Jamila from my hands and led us back to the table. I set the water down and served everyone some making sure they drunk it before taking a seat next to Kareem. He was staring at a spot on the table, hands clasped in front of him as his leg shook meaning he was angry.

I knew why he was angry but I was shaken myself about the whole encounter with Kyle so I had no idea how to console Kareem while I was not in the right state of mind myself. I decided to take a few minutes to calm down before Kareem and I talked about it.

Kyle had always been a dick in some way but I had overlooked it because I had been in love with him. He actually had a nice side to him, that's why I'd fallen in love with him in the first place. He had just taken advantage of my love for him for a very long time until I'd come to my senses. Our breakup had not been pretty because my family had gotten involved but I'd made up for what they had done to him by getting him a job and setting him up with a good apartment suffer after he was released. All our other encounters after that had actually been good so I had no idea why he had suddenly decided to start being a dick towards me again. Drunk, he was definitely drunk, I was going to blame alcohol for his behavior.

"I'm sorry."I whispered out to Kareem after I was calm enough to talk.

Kareem didn't say anything back so I took his hand in mind interlocking our fingers as I lay against his bicep.

"It's not your fault, you just had poor taste in men before I came around."Kareem replied after a few minutes of silence making me smile.

"If I'd dated you back then, you would have been poor taste too."I retorted.

"Thank fuck you didn't, you deserved better than I would have offered you, hell, you deserved better than what Kyle offered you back then."Kareem said finally turning to look at me.

"Why are you so angry?"I asked looking into his haunted eyes.

"I'm not angry, maybe a little but I was mostly jealous. Seeing you talking to him transported me back to those college days when I would watch you with him knowing I couldn't have you. You could have done better than him too but he was the better choice of the both of us."Kareem replied.

"Yeah but things are different now, you have changed, I have changed and I'm with you, not him."I assured Kareem.

"Thank God for that because I can promise you one thing, if you were still with him, I would have done everything in my power to steal you away from him. But you're mine now and I'm never letting you go." Kareem declared kissing my forehead.

"I love you."I said kissing his lips softly.

"I love you more."Kareem replied smiling at me.

I smiled back as he leaned back into the sofa taking me with him so that his hand was wrapped around my shoulder as I lay on his chest. He heart was beating fast but it was slowing down as he relaxed. Now that we had talked it out we could go back to enjoying our night. We would not let that terrible encounter with Kyle ruin our night.

Everyone had had two glasses of water so they had sobered up a little bit but they didn't seem to like that so they ordered more alcohol. Kareem and I made sure that they mixed enough alcohol with water to save their livers and help with the hangovers they would all get the next morning.

As much we I was having fun listening to my drunk friends and family embarrass themselves while drunk I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched.

I looked around the dimly lit club and a group of four rowdy guys caught my attention. They all seemed to the kind that caused trouble wherever they went and amongst them was Kyle boring holes to the side of my head. He smirked when he saw me looking at him licking the top of his beer bottle in what he was probably assuming was a sexy gesture before plunging his fat pink tongue inside the hole of the bottle. I shivered in disgust and turned to look away. Why would he think that it was okay for him to do something like that?

Kareem must have noticed the change in me because he turned to me with a worried questioning look.

"Kyle keeps staring at me."I mumbled pointing at the direction where Kyle was seated.

"I'm gonna go break his face."Kareem growled getting up but I pulled him back down.

"Babe no, he's not worth it."I pleaded.

Kareem grunted in displeasure and thankfully sat back down.

"What did you ever see in that guy? I know for a fact that he has a small dick so what is it that made you love him. "Kareem asked.

"How do you know about his penis size?"I asked holding in a laugh.

"We went to the same high school, you see things in the showers there."Kareem replied with a shrug.

"But seriously what did you see in him?"Kareem insisted.

"I don't know, I was young and stupid. Plus he wasn't all that bad, he actually loved me and gave great head."I replied with a mischievous smile that had Kareem growling.

"You shall never utter such words about another man again."Kareem ordered pinching my chin between his thumb and forefinger pulling my face close to his.

"Yes sir."I whispered huskily turned on by the command in his voice.

"Good because only I am allowed to give you pleasure."Kareem declared swooping down to kiss me.

He wasn't gentle about it at all, he was domineering, rough, staking his claim and I loved each second of it.

"Okay guys keep it in your pants until you get back home."Manuel said cutting into our intimate moment.

Kareem and I pulled apart our lips swollen from our kiss as we breathed hard our hearts nearly beating out of our chests.

"And with that ladies and gentlemen it's time to go home."Kareem declared.

"We're not going home early just so you and my sister can go have sex."Ashton protested.

"First of all its already past midnight, second of all, you're all drunk so we have to figure out a way for you all to get home and third you are right so get your asses up we're leaving."Kareem commanded.

Everyone protested but their drunk selves were no match for a sex crazed Kareem who was probably rushing all of them home so he could have his way with me, not that I was protesting any of it.

It took us twenty minutes to clear our bill, get everyone into their jackets and coats and take them outside.

"None of them can drive and we can't leave the cars overnight so we'll have to take them home ourselves. Fabian and Manuel drove here in Manuel's truck while your brothers and Salome used Ashton's car, Jamila came with us. How do you propose we do this?"Kareem asked as we stood outside in the parking lot.

I took a minute to think about how to solve our little situation.

"I'll drive my brothers and Salome home, you take the guys and Jamila. Whoever is done faster can come back for the Hellcat while the other one takes an uber home. We'll meet there soon."I suggested.

"I like it but I'll be the one to come back for the car. After you are done dropping off your brothers and Salome, take an uber home, I'll meet you there after I drop these three off and come back for the Hellcat."Kareem declared.

"Okay, I love you, see you soon."I said leaning up on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"You had better be naked when I get back home."Kareem whispered huskily in my ear.

I moaned softly when he spanked my ass as he kissed me back hungrily.

"I will, be safe."I whispered stepping back stumbling a little, feeling after the kiss.

"You too cupcake."Kareem replied kissing my forehead.

We got everyone in the car and made sure they were buckled up before we drove them home. The day had been awesome and I couldn't wait to end it with some mindblowing sex with my man after we both got home later. For the moment I had four drunk individuals to get home.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Merry Christmas everybody 🎊🎊♥️♥️. My family isn't really celebrating Christmas this year and I'm spending most of my day in bed since I'm sick so I decided to write a chapter for you guys. You might not read it until tomorrow since most of you will be with your families but still Merry Christmas. I love you all.

Vote

Comment

Share

Love@Lyssah.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.7K 263 46
Killian had been away in California for two long years, but now he was back in his hometown of Nevada. His best friend Bree was about to start her...
107K 2.2K 27
" they'll know we're faking if I'm not kissing or touching my girlfriend, dumbass " - Miles and Diana. Two best friends ever since child's legs. Wit...
425K 16.7K 67
Everly had her life all planned out. She was going to marry Brad, her best friend since second grade, her high school sweetheart, and soulmate. He wa...
741 50 19
A mafia's boy (Adam) meets a middle class family girl (Neha)and starts admiring her.... But some tragedy happens in their life from which the male ob...