Doctor Who: Awakening Of The...

By CaptainThunderWho

Before returning to Earth, the Doctor and Jo pick up an unidentified, hostile craft headed for Earth. Investi... More

BBC 1 Trailer
EPISODE 1 - Scene 1 - Princess Risborough
Scene 2 - Collection
Scene 3 - Intruders
Scene 4 - Activation
Scene 5 - Headed Away From Earth
Scene 6 - Out Of Control
Scene 7 - Prisoners
Scene 8 - Rescue
Scene 9 - Awaking
EPISODE 2 - Scene 1 - Burning Fire
Scene 2 - What Has Happened
Scene 3 - Xeros
Scene 4 - Exploring The Museum
Scene 5 - Awakening Of The Daleks
Scene 6 - Unfit
Scene 7 - Cell Together
Scene 8 - Dalek Invasion
EPISODE 3 - Scene 1 - Trapped
Scene 2 - Who I Am
Scene 3 - Spreading Across The Museum
Scene 4 - Mechanus
Scene 5 - Cornered
Scene 6 - Sorted?
Scene 7 - EXTERMINATE!
Scene 9 - Harrowing Time
EPISODE 4 - Scene 1 - Feeling Bad
Scene 2 - The Planet
Scene 3 - Daleks Have Swarmed Across The Galaxy
Scene 4 - Behind
Scene 5 - 2019
Scene 6 - The Dalek Invasion Of Earth
Scene 7 - Can We Trust The Master?
Scene 8 - We're Coming With You!
EPISODE 5 - Scene 1 - Arrival To 2019
Scene 2 - The Moment
Scene 3 - Wasn't Me
Scene 4 - All Destroyed
Scene 5 - Back to Xeros, Again
Scene 6 - Doomed!
Scene 7 - Back Safe And Sound At UNIT HQ

Scene 8 - Back To Skaro

8 0 0
By CaptainThunderWho

In the Master's cell, the door is opened, and a UNIT soldier comes in with a machine gun. The Master was relaxing on a hardened bed when he is disturbed.

Solider:

On your feet, prisoner! The Brigadier wants to see you.

With a big huffing sigh, the Master jumps up and leaves the cell with the guard closely watching him. The UNIT troops in North West London have moved to a new area as the Dalek makes its way through the streets, exterminating and destroying anything in its way. The Doctor, Jo, the Brigadier, and the other troops wait on a busy road that has been corned off to the public. They can hear more of the Dalek's gun firing as explosions blast nearby.

Doctor:

What's taking your troops so long?

Brigadier:

He's on his way, Doctor.

Corporal Bell:

The prisoner will be arriving in one and one quatre minutes now.

Jo:

Well let's hope they get a move on. That Dalek will be around here any time soon.

Brigadier:

The entire area has been cornered off, Ms Grant. All traffic is being diverted elsewhere, so they will almost have a free road.

The Dalek keeps blasting, destroying and blowing up the setting around it. POW! BAM! BOOM!

Dalek:

ONLY ONE RACE CAN SURVIVE ON THIS WORLD! THE DALEK RACE!

The jeep carrying the Master arrives. It pulls up with the Master and five guards keep an eye on the prisoner. He is escorted down with machine guns aimed at him.

Master:

Well, my dear Doctor, what can I do for you?

Doctor:

I think you know why you are here. You knew your device couldn't stop the Dalek. Which is why you are coming with me, out to the Dalek.

Jo:

No, Doctor, you can't!

Doctor:

Jo, trust me. I know what I am doing. With the Master with me, we will stop it. I'll only tell him when the plan is in execution.

The Master smiles. As the Dalek makes its way through the street, the Doctor and the Master approach up to the Dalek.

Master:

Don't tell me you're going to try and reason with it.

Doctor:

Nonsense. Nobody can reason with a Dalek. Their genetic makeup breeds hatred against anything non-Dalek.

Master:

It's not genetic, this one, remember. It's been programmed into its computer's primary function. But I hope, as you said, you know what you are doing.

Dalek:

HALT! YOU ARE THE DOCTOR! YOU ARE THE ENEMY OF THE DALEKS! NOW YOU ARE IN MY POWER, YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATED! EXTERMINATED!

The Doctor holds up his Sonic Screwdriver.

Doctor:

You wouldn't need to do that. My Sonic Screwdriver has placed a shield around me so you can't harm me.

Dalek:

YOU ARE BLUFFING! THERE IS NO SUCH SHIELD!

Doctor:

I assure you, there is. Now then, I am sure you want to return to your home planet and reunite with your fellow Daleks.

Dalek:

THERE IS NO NEED! A SIGNAL CAN BE ACTIVATED TO SEND THE FLEET TO EARTH! THE SCIENCE OF THE MOROKS IS ALREADY IN THE HANDS OF THE DALEKS! I HAVE UPDATED MY COMPUTER BANKS TO UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE DALEK RACE! WE HAVE PROVEN OURSELVES TO BE THE SUPERIOR BEINGS!

Doctor:

Well, you seem to have done a good job in creating the first robotic Dalek with you are your friends.

Master:

Thank you, Doctor.

Dalek:

THIS MAN IS YOUR COMPANION! AND HE HAS NO SHIELD AGAINST THE DALEKS! THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS POSSESSIVE OVER HIS COMPANIONS, THEREFORE YOU WILL COMPLY WITH DALEK INSTRUCTIONS OR HE WILL BE EXTERMINATED!

The Master is shocked.

Master:

What? But I created you. Without me, your race would not...

Dalek:

SILENCE!

Doctor:

See? You can't reason with a Dalek. Well, I think it may be a sensible idea if we were to return the first fully automated robotic Dalek to its home planet. The others would be fascinated by you. More efficient, are you? You might be the unfortunate start of a whole new race of simple tin headed Dalek robots.

Dalek:

I WILL RETURN TO SKARO AND REPORT THE DALEK SUPREME PERSONALLY! AND YOU WILL TAKE ME, OR YOUR COMPANION WILL BE DESTROYED!

Doctor:

Very well. My TARDIS is back at UNIT HQ.

We then cut to see the Morok Museum again. The TARDIS lands in the same room as where the teleport was. The doors open, and the Doctor and the Master exit. A few dead Moroks lie on the ground with their weapons on their persons. We do not see the Dalek leave, due to the spacing of the doors. For that shot, the Doctor and the Master look at each other.

Dalek:

THIS IS NOT SKARO! THIS IS THE PLANET XEROS!

Doctor:

Yes. I know.

Dalek:

WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT ME HERE!

Doctor:

Well, must have got my course coordinates wrong. But whilst we are here, we can begin arranging a few things for your fleet when they get here.

The Doctor is busy tinkering with the controls of the teleport.

Dalek:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT APPARATUS?

Doctor:

I am setting a few coordinates in for this teleport. Somewhere you and your Daleks might be headed for, such as Terra or Skaro.

The Doctor looks and bends over to analyse the corpse of one of the Moroks, and tuts.

Dalek:

WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF STARING OVER THE DEAD BODY!

Doctor:

I'm just making a point about you and your race. You should feel rather pleased with your slaughter.

Dalek:

THEY ARE INFERIOR TO THE DALEKS! YOU...  ARE DELIBERATELY SABOTAGING OUR CONQUEST, DOCTOR! I WILL EXTERMINATE HIM IF YOU DELAY FURTHER!

Doctor:

Alright.

The Doctor picks up the Morok gun and smiles at the Dalek.

Dalek:

DROP THE WEAPON IMMEDIATELY!

Doctor:

Catch, Master.

He throws it to the Master. The Dalek is too slow to react, as the Master shoots at the top of the Dalek, damaging the eyestalk. ZZAAMMM!!! POW!

Dalek:

AARRGGHHHH! EMERGENCY! VISION IMPAIRED! AM LOSING CONTROL! AM LOSING CONTROL!

The Dalek goes spinning out of control and keeps repeating the same words over and over. The Doctor then grabs the Dalek and pushes it into the teleport. He then takes his Sonic and activates it so the Dalek can begin to be materialized away.

LOSS OF CONTROL! LOSS OF CONTROL! ASSIST! ASSIST! ASSIST!

Its gun is able to aim at the Doctor, but the Master jumps in front to save him.

Master:

No!

The Master saved the Doctor. The Dalek blast shoots at the Master, with the rays burning him as he falls to the ground in agony.

Doctor:

Master!

He grabs hold of the Master as the Dalek dematerializes before he runs up to the teleport to see that it had gone. When he turned back to see the Master, he had gone. The Doctor then quickly searches through the corridors, trying to see where he had gone. Eventually, the Doctor rushes down the corridor to where the Master's office would be and hurries in when he hears the sound of a TARDIS taking off. The Doctor runs inside and catches the final glimpse of the Master's TARDIS leaving...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510 19 36
Finding themselves in a strange and confined space of time, the Doctor and his friends stumble upon a terrifying revelation about the Doctor's past...
63 0 16
As the Time War rages for the sake of the whole of the creation, the Daleks infiltrate time and space to change the course of events in their aid to...
1.3K 59 6
What if the Doctor woke up on Earth? Lost her memories and Believes she is an ex Nurse who is now a 'Doctor', she lives in Scotland. She believes her...
3.2K 84 20
Benjamin French had always been anything but ordinary. To most, he was simply a broken boy. A gifted child whose imagination had grown too large for...